You Figure It Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Removing the filth is as important to the experience as what I just went through, I dirtied myself and now I must clean myself."

"Alright, by the way you still have loads of coffee grounds in your hair."

Her growling scream was cut off by the end of the video.

...

Cynthia's blackmail folder contained 3 files.

The first two were the full uncensored pictures taken at the start of her ordeal. She sat with a beaming nervous smile, holding her passport over her pussy, not knowing the full extent of what she was letting herself in for.

The third was the video taken from the camera being held by the homeless man.

The naked performer stood shaking with nerves in front of her new cameraman. In the background Mistress Wolff gave a thumbs up to signal she was in position and the sound was muted.

"Alright lustmolch, time to tell these men who you really are."

With shaking hands, Cynthia pulled the bag off her head and relaxed, holding onto the bag but letting her arms drop to the side.

"My name is Cynthia Galantal." She admitted, barely louder than a squeak.

"Am I supposed to know who that is?" A voice behind the camera replied.

"I am the eldest daughter of Lord Galantal and my net worth is just short of the hundreds of millions." She added for context.

"Christ lady, you're pretty rich and powerful, how did you end up in this situation?"

"It's as my mistress said. I deliberately gave her materials to blackmail me so I could live out my fantasy of being completely powerless."

"Did you expect to get fucked in the ass by two homeless men?" The cameraman asked, Cynthia bashfully giggled.

"No, this is all way worse than I thought it would be. But seeing as it's just us I can be honest, I have never felt so horny. Now I've got to put my paper bag back on, after all my husband is watching my humiliation."

"You really are a disgusting freak. We're always here at lunchtime if you ever want to come back and be degraded again."

"You know what," Cynthia mused as she put her paper bag back over her head. "I might take you up on that offer."