You Get Called to the X-Ray Room

Story Info
A Sub is called to meet her Dom while working.
860 words
4
7.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're called to the X-ray room at work. You know he works there...you know what he wants.

You enter the room and he grabs your neck, looks you in the eyes and tells you to strip for him. He sits and watches you take off each piece of clothing. Then he leads you to the table by your hair and bends you over. He makes you stretch your arms out over your head and lay face down on the table.

He starts to run fingers slowly down your back, tracing your curves, his fingertips barely touching your skin watching for each muscle to react to his touch.

He speaks softly to you "Are you going to be a good girl for me today?"

He begins to explore you slowly, caressing down your back to your hips. He grips them hard, digging in for a second before easing up and caressing your ass slowly feeling the goose bumps all over it from his teasing.

His hand slides down your thighs, reaching between your legs to spread them apart. He pushes with his feet, "Spread them wider!" he says in a commanding voice.

That's when you'd feel the first sting. His hand slapping between your legs against your pussy. Each slap he grabs it and squeezes, rubbing your lips together listening for you to gasp and moan.

He slaps five more times, increasingly harder, caressing your pussy longer between each slap. He slides your panties to one side and pushes two fingers in deep, not gentle , not slow, but with authority. Wanting you to feel the strength of his arms thrusting fingers deep inside you, one hand pushing deep, the other pushing into your back to hold you there like a toy.

You feel him thrusting harder and deeper, your wetness slapping against his hand with every violent thrust. He hears you moaning louder and faster, and feels your pussy trembling. Knowing you're getting close to cumming, he keeps going, asking "Do you need to cum?"

You answer between breaths "yes... Sir...please!"

You hear his laugh and you know you're not cumming yet. He pulls his fingers out of your dripping pussy and slaps his hand hard against your ass..."Oh you need to wait, I'm not done playing yet."

His fingers slide back in slow, deep, filling you. He keeps them buried deep with his hand massaging your pussy.

He almost whispers "I'm going to keep you wet, needy, and wanting. I want your thighs shaking, I want every muscle twitching, I want you to hold on until I let you cum. Be a good girl and wait."

The sound of his voice, the words he uses, they're enough to almost make you cum. You wonder how long he will toy with you before he allows you that final release. He moves his hand in slow deliberate circles. It feels so amazing but his deliberate movements aren't enough to send you over the edge. He listens for your breath to increase again and continues to play refusing to go faster.

"Bring your hands behind your back!" you hear his voice command you.

You just get them behind you when he grabs them with his free hand. He pulls your body back with them teasingly. You whimper. You want to cum. Badly.

You press your hips back, your body silently begging for more as he laughs at your discomfort. You are desperate but you're too far gone to be embarrassed by it, focused entirely on the need racing through you as he takes his sweet time torturing you.

"Beg for me!" you hear him say with authority.

You start you don't even finish your sentence before rambling, pleading, begging for him to let you cum. You feel the tears slip out of your eyes but they don't get more than a cursory notice before your focus is entirely back on him as you impatiently wait to hear the words that will grant me my release.

He bends over a little. Closer to your ear. "Be a good girl and Cum for me." He says sternly but softly.

He starts slamming his fingers in you fast, hard and deep. He lets go of your hands and you immediately grip the sides of the table, your knuckles white from bracing yoyrself. His body weight is pushing his fingers in your pussy. "Cum for me!!" He says a second time!

You cry out in relief as I you hear his words, his second request to cum finally does it and you plummet over the edge. You open your mouth and let out a primal scream as your orgasm explodes. Every clench and release of your pussy around his fingers is wonderfully painful in a way that you can barely describe. All you can hear is your heartbeat in your ears until you finally start to come down. Your body aches and your breath heaves from yoyr chest as the last little tremors roll through you.

He leans down and run his fingers through your hair and kisses your head "That's a good girl." he says, then just sits and listens to you breathing, sighing, resting.