You Get What You Paid For Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, that pretty cock of his comes into view, hanging soft from a clean, trimmed set of pubes. "Fuck, you're thick," I say, reaching forward automatically to test the weight. It feels hefty. Perfect. I look up at him as I lean in a little closer. "Can I?" I ask.

He just grins. "All yours."

Fuck yes. I lean forward, open my mouth, and take him in. I moan immediately. Something about the taste, the feel, the presence of him coaxes a nice little moan out of me. I wrap my lips snug around his softie and start sucking, reaching between my legs to slowly stroke myself. What surprises me is that, very gradually, Adam gets hard in my mouth. I glance up at him but his eyes are closed and he's licking his lips slowly. Is this doing much for him? I wonder who he's picturing. Maybe some ex-girlfriend he particularly liked. I'm surprised the presence of facial hair isn't taking him out of it. But regardless, whatever I'm doing is working for him. I feel almost proud of myself to bring him to a solid erection with just my mouth. I bob back and forth slowly, working that sizeable piece against my tongue and teasing it with the back of my throat. I don't claim to be a deep-throat expert, so I steer clear of that, but I more than make up for it in enthusiasm and long reach with my tongue.

Soon he pulls me off, putting both hands on either side of my head and then leaning down to quickly replace his cock with his tongue. I moan against his lips, kissing him back with equal fervor before he pulls away with a little grin. "C'mon," he says, hopping off the bed. I take a gander at his impressive cock swinging between his legs before I take his hand and let him pull me to my feet. I point the way to the master bathroom, just on the other side of the bedroom, and he heads right over, unintentionally giving me an excellent view of his ass as he walks. So shapely I just want to pinch it.

Surprisingly enough, the bathroom is the cleanest part of the apartment. I suppose it's because I only ever use this bathroom to shower, which is a shame, because it's a pretty snazzy bathroom. Adam lets himself in first, sliding the glass door aside and turning on the water until it's warm. "How hot do you like it?" he asks me.

"Very."

He grins a bit before adjusting the hot water valve and then steps inside. He beckons me in with one finger, and I let myself be pulled in as if by an invisible reel. As soon as I slide the glass door shut, he's on me, kissing me deeply, letting his hands roam my body. I let out slight whimpers of pleasure against his lips, unable to keep too quiet. It feels so good to be touched again. To be caressed. It's almost nourishing. And then, somehow, Adam gets a hold of the soap and grabs at my ass as we kiss. I feel a slippery finger slide between my cheeks, and I moan harder into his mouth, my knees buckling. It's been a while since someone touched me there, and Adam's insistent rubbing against my hole is killing me.

Then, after all this kissing and washing, he turns me around and presses me against the shower glass. I gasp a bit in surprise, loving the brief flash of manhandling before he goes right back to those soft caresses. He kisses the back of my neck as the water washes the soap off of me. I feel his hard-on pressing up against me and I almost shiver. Thank God I took a chance on this guy.

He starts moving slowly down my body, and I bite my lip in anticipation of what's to come. What surprises me is how suddenly it comes. Adam pries my cheeks apart and immediately digs in with his tongue, and my eyes roll back as he licks deep. Fuck, Adam. I bet he treats his girlfriends right. He may seem modest but his actions, they're cocky. His tongue knows exactly where to go, exactly how to hit me. He probably learned on the job. All those hungry bottoms desperate for his dick. Now I feel like I'm going to become one of those on his list. I rest my forehead on the glass, reaching between my legs to stroke myself and bend over just a hair more. Adam responds by dipping his tongue into me just a little, and even with the steam, my breathy moans probably fog up the glass.

He pulls back slowly before standing up and then kissing my neck. I reach back, tugging on his hair a bit and smiling. "You're good at that," I tell him.

He chuckles a bit, kissing my ear. "Thank you."

I hesitate before turning around to face him. "I know you're a pleaser and all," I tell him, "but I want to make sure it's, y'know, not terrible for you."

"You don't have to worry about me," he says, cocking an eyebrow.

"But I do," I explain. "I'd get into it more if I knew you were at least somewhat enjoying this." I know he's straight, but it comes to a point where sex is sex, no matter who it's with. "Are there certain things you don't like?"

"I'm pretty open," he says.

"I know, but is there anything specific I shouldn't do?"

"You're talking like an escort yourself," he says with a slight grin before he thinks for a moment. "Well. I guess, considering we're both not into the same things, there are really only two things you could do that would really turn me off."

"Hit me."

He counts them off on two fingers. "Don't cum in my mouth without warning me first, and don't try 'n finger me."

"Easy," I say. Seems a simple enough request.

"Everything else is fair game, though."

Everything? "So..." I start to add, "and no pressure at all, but... do you not like your ass played with at all?"

He arches his eyebrow before grinning. "Why?"

Why am I blushing? "I just mean... you have a really nice ass."

He chuckles. "Thank you."

"And I love eating ass. So..."

"So you want to eat me out, is what you're saying?"

"That's exactly what I'm saying."

He smiles softly before nodding. "Okay."

I blink. "Okay?" As in, yes?

"Okay," he says, grinning before giving my ass a slap and then reaching behind me to turn the water off. "Let's get back to bed."

As we dry off, I rush a bit, eager to get back to the bedroom and pick up where we left off. When we do get back into bed, my mouth is watering at the sight of him resting on his stomach, ass on display for me. He looks back at me with a smile. "How do you want me?"

"Right there is perfect," I say, eyes scanning his backside. I want to soak in every detail, including every freckle on his upper back, before I go to town. I place my hands on each smooth globe, massaging them before I spread them a part. I'm treated to the sight of a furry little hole, and I lick my lips before getting down behind him. He showered before he got here, I'm sure, but enough time has passed where I get enough of his natural scent and, once I slide my tongue against his hole, his natural flavor. I almost moan. Adam does too, letting out a deep "Mmm" sound and looking back towards me as I swipe at him again. I do it slowly, wanting to cherish each moment spent eating him out. I don't know what it is. I'm not even usually a top - maybe 25% of the time. But I love eating ass. And straight boy ass? Even better.

I wonder if anyone has ever done this to him before. He makes it sound like he's not used to it, because he lets out choked moans and grips the sheets every time my tongue moves against him. Then, he even lifts his hips a bit and pushes his butt towards me, silently asking for more. Let me show you what you've been missing, Adam. I keep a firm grip on his hips and go to town, working my tongue in slow spirals before gently easing the tip of that muscle past his ring. He opens up for me just enough to get a decent amount of tongue in, and I work it back and forth, keeping it slow and methodical. Somehow, Adam ended up on his hands and knees, and his head hangs between his shoulders as I give him the rimjob of his life.

I keep at it for nearly ten minutes before I start kissing up his spine. Once I get to his shoulder blades, he turns around and pulls me down on top of him, kissing me deeply. Another thing that makes my cock throb: kissing after a good rimjob. There's something so intimate about it, feeling his tongue slide against mine. He knows exactly where that tongue has been tonight, and he's playing the role like a damn champ.

He grips my hip and rolls me over so that he's on top of me as we kiss, maneuvering my legs to get around his waist. He grinds into me a bit, and I grind right back into him, our bodies gyrating against each other's in slow movements until Adam starts to reach between my legs. Right past my dick. Under my balls. To my hole. I let out a soft moan when he rubs a finger against it. But then, after he pulls away from my lips to get his fingers wet with his spit, he adds a little more pressure and slips his index finger into me. That elicits a stronger, deeper moan out of me.

"Relax, baby," he says softly. Fingering myself when I'm masturbating is one thing. Having a handsome little hunk do it for you is something entirely different. I stare up at him and he stares down at me as his finger moves back and forth. I forget about the whole "straight escort" thing. Right now it's just me and him, two sexually charged beings in the same bed. Then he slowly pulls his finger out of me, sliding his hard cock up and down my hole. "Do you want me to?" he asks.

I nod repeatedly. I wasn't sure beforehand, but now I can think of no other conclusion for tonight. He has to fuck me. He can't leave without fucking me. He smiles gently before pulling away completely, hopping off the bed. I take a breather for a moment as he picks his pants up and grabs his wallet from them. He must be grabbing a condom. Then, I think of lube. I should probably grab some of that, so I slide out of bed and quickly grab the bottle of KY off of my desk before sitting on the edge of the bed near Adam. He breaks the condom wrapper with his teeth, spitting half the plastic onto the floor before he starts rolling the condom onto his cock. I watch intently before I pop the cap off the lube and squirt a little onto his cock for him, watching him stroke it all in.

His dick looks so much more imposing up close. A little bigger than the dildo I use on occasion, so I wonder how well I'll be able to handle it. I glance up at him and catch him staring at me, and he just smiles a little before leaning down to kiss me again. Slowly, as we kiss, he has me lie down, ass on the edge of the bed as he holds my legs up for me. He keeps standing but puts one knee up on the bed for my thigh to partially rest on as he grabs the lube and applies some right to my hole with his fingers. I gasp a little, quickly reaching down to grip my painfully hard cock, begging him with a look. Please, Adam.

Then, graciously, he grips himself, targets his cock, and slowly sinks into me. I moan out, closing my eyes and willing my body to relax as he works his way deeper. My hole does its best to stretch for him, and I feel my back arching as he gets deeper than I expected him to go. "Oh my God," I moan out.

I hear Adam laugh a little. He runs his hand up and down my torso soothingly. "All good?"

"Yeah," I say, nodding and licking my lips. "Give it to me."

He chuckles again. "As you request."

He starts moving his hips, and I feel like I'm immediately put into a trance. A blissful, aching trance where I am nothing but a receptor for pleasure. There's a little pain there, sure, but it's almost completely masked by the depth of his movements, and his hand on my chest, and his grip on my thigh. Each small point of contact feels warm, a point of origin for the splattering of goosebumps on my skin. This is what I missed. This type of closeness. This sort of contact. And I can't look away from the man who's giving me these feelings. I watch his face, intense and focused as he works his hips with steadiness and rhythm. I could almost cry. Maybe that's what it is. This all feels more emotional than physical. Like Adam is reminding me what I've been missing for nearly a year. Reminding me what I deserve.

He starts climbing onto the bed more, hovering over me, his chain dangling until it slides against my chest the more he leans down. Then, our lips lock, our bodies close, my hands on his back, grabbing onto him with need and appreciation. He keeps moving his hips, but more so in a grinding motion, keeping our torsos in close contact as our tongues dance in each other's mouths and lips smack lustfully against each other. I'm so hard. I'm so hard that I forgot what it's like to be this erect. This turned on. I moan against his lips and let him take me over.

"I think I'm close," I say after a while. I can't completely tell. It feels like a strange hint of an impending orgasm. A weird itch I can't exactly understand.

But then he reaches between us to grab my cock, and I know. I know instantly that I was right. I was close. I moan out, swearing as he starts to jerk me off in time with his thrusts, bringing me to a toe-curling orgasm that makes my throat sore from trying so hard to hold back most of my moans. I feel my body twitch with each pump of cum, and am amazed at how long my orgasm lasts. So long that by the time it's over, I feel my whole body give way to relaxation. I can't do anything else. I can't move. I can barely breath. I'm like a rag doll, with Adam holding my legs up.

He chuckles softly. "That was some orgasm you had," he says.

I blink sleepily. "Was it? I couldn't tell," I say sarcastically.

He laughs. "It was awesome to witness," he says, reaching up to fix my hair for me. I hum when his fingers nudge my scalp. That feels nice. Soothing. Could put me right to sleep.

"Wait," I say, opening my eyes and looking down. "Did you...?"

"Yeah," he says, grinning as he slowly pulls out of me. He lets out a sigh before standing up, pointing to the condom on his semi. Sure enough, there's a substantial load filling the tip of it. Damn. I was almost hoping I could suck it out of him. But it's still hot knowing he busted one out right when I did.

"Probably best," I say, resting on my back again. "I have no more energy to finish you off."

He laughs. "I came here for you, remember?" he says.

"Yeah, yeah," I say, sighing heavily with a soft, tired smile on my face. "Thank you for that."

"My pleasure, Teddy," he says before pulling the condom off and tossing it in the trash near my desk. "So, I should probably think about going."

I feel a strange sense of sadness hit me. I don't want him to leave, but I understand. "Okay," I say, forcing myself to sit up. I stretch a little before glancing at the clock on my nightstand. "Oh no."

"What?" he asks, picking his pants up.

"You've been here longer for an hour," I say. Nearly an hour and a half, I think. Or longer? I'm not sure. I glance at him, but he's just smiling at me.

"Don't worry about it."

"But you already gave me a discount. I can't-"

"Don't worry about it," he repeats more insistently. So I shut up. This guy is such a sweetheart. I watch him get himself dressed, resisting all the temptations to ask him if he also wants to stay the night for free.

"Want me to walk you out?" I ask when he fixes his hair.

"Nah, you don't have to," he says, smiling again. "Well..." He sighs heavily, standing up straighter. "It was great meeting you, Teddy. Honestly." He extends his hand to shake mine.

I smile. "Thanks for coming over," I say, taking his hand.

He surprises me by quickly pulling me to my feet and putting his other arm around me in an embrace. "Remember what we talked about, okay?" he says softly. "Don't give up."

God, I could melt right now. "I will," I say in a small voice.

He rubs my back once before pulling away with a smile. "Catch ya later, Teddy Bear," he says, nudging my shoulder with a laugh before turning and leaving the bedroom.

"Bye, Adam," I say, smiling to myself. I listen to the sound of him pulling on his boots and his jacket before the door opens and shuts with finality.

~ ~ ~

When I wake up, the sun is streaming brightly through the curtains to the balcony, a soft breeze drifting in. But that's not what woke me up. It's Clark, standing at the edge of my bed.

"Clark?" I groan, sitting up slightly. I realize I'm butt naked, but if I were in front of anyone else, I would have cared.

"You've been asleep for hours," he says in his deep, intensely masculine voice. "Came in to make sure you're okay."

"Yeah, I'm okay," I say, rubbing my forehead and checking the time. Damn. 1 PM. I've never slept in this late, even at my most depressed. But Clark of course has the key, and I have no issue with him barging in to make sure I'm good. In fact, I kind of like that. It feels like a safety net, to have that support at a moment's notice. And Clark most certainly brings all that support. He doesn't look it, with those muscles bulging in his t-shirt and his chiseled facial structure and dark eyes and full-head of greying hair, but he's the most kind-hearted person to me. I owe him everything. I owe him my life, if I'm being honest. More often than not I've confused my affections for him with romantics, and have even made passes at him a few times when I was feeling low. But no one would blame me. He looks like a sex god who exudes all the appropriate male energy, but he has a heart of gold. I think he understands me best just because he was once an addict too. "I had someone over," I tell him.

He cocks his eyebrow. "What does that mean?"

"I had someone over last night."

He stares at me before, very slowly, his mouth splits into a grin. "Seriously?" he says in a low voice, as if it's a secret. When I nod, he laughs, patting my ankle. "Well that's great news! I mean-" Then he composes himself. "Assuming it was a good time?"

I smile. "Yeah." More than good. I feel different, somehow. It's the first morning I can remember where I don't think of Miguel and want to cry, or curl up into the fetal position, or pick up the needle. Is this what it feels like? To feel content again? Maybe it wasn't about actively trying to work through my grief. Maybe it was a slow but sure process, occurring quietly in the background while I went on about my days. Maybe I just needed something to nudge me into the light. Maybe it was Adam.