All Comments on 'You Get What You Paid For Ch. 06 - Final'

by ruetheben

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

THANK YOU for this!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Adam’s Not A Virgin

From Adam in Chapter One: "Well there are things I don't do in general, whether or not it's with a guy," he says. "But with guys specifically? I don't really like playing catcher. I'll do it sometimes, but it's just not my thing. Harder for me to get into. Hope that's okay with you," he adds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So good!!!

This was an awesome story all the way through!!! I kept thinking of how it’s better than some of the MM romances I’ve read! Interesting plot, good MC development, and loved the sexy times. My only critique is there wasn’t any discussion about the no condoms...that feels unrealistic to me...but otherwise, I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Love these two. So good

dooley95dooley95over 4 years ago
My Thanks, Again

I just finished Chapter 6 - The entire work was WONDERFUL!!! Romance, passion, and the story of two "lost" people finding their way back through love. Beautifully written, delightful character development, and a joy to read and savor. Any good work encourages the participation of the reader to evaluate the story's application to his own life, and this work meets that criteria to a "T". Thank you again.

GybbsGybbsover 4 years ago
top notch

Always loved your writing! You're amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Once again, your story has captivated me

You are such an amazing writer. Thank you for another great love story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing

First of all: absolutely brilliant that he was a straight escort. I love twists in stories and most writers don't do twists. Luckily you did! Didn't see the proposal coming but loved it! I read all of your stories and you are a great writer. You got to me, your characters got to me.

Thank you for sharing and I hope there is more to come. Not in this story but in a new one! If you wrote a book I would defenitely buy it.

EquilibriumorEminenceEquilibriumorEminenceover 3 years ago
Too romantic for word

I read the whole series in one go and even though I'm also not super into romcoms, the ending was just too perfect and sappy and wonderful. I loved the side characters and the cat and all the little details that kept this story feeling so grounded. I leave this story hoping that Teddy will reconnect with Miguel's family and that him and Adam will become friends with Jackson and that they'll have a wonderful romantic wedding and all these kinds of things. It's not often that I'm so invested in the future of erotica characters, but you've really done a brilliant job.

Wee_lassieWee_lassieover 3 years ago

I loved this series, Teddy and Adam are just perfect for each other and the way you wrote their love story...amazing!!

I’m desperate to know why Toby was calling though! I got it into my head that Adam was going to find out his album was doing really well and the band was taking off.

I’d love to hear Clark’s story next...maybe with Teddy and Adam popping up just so we can hear more about their happy ever after!!

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

You, dear Author, made this grown man cry. Simply beautiful, every word of it.

FosBoydFosBoydalmost 2 years ago

Thank You, Thank You. Such a sweet love story. I have to be honest I wasn't always sure where it would lead. Then I i thought, well all of your stories end well, so I just sat back read, smiled, laughed out loud and cried.

Well Done.

More Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You just write the BEST stories.each single one of them. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The voyage I embarked on while reading this, was beyond pleasurable.

You are definitly from my tribe.

Character and substance first, then sex and pleasure. Then both, at the same time.

Wish I could give a 6 star.

Best regards, felow writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A simply perfect romance, utterly believable and uplifting.

The straight escort/gay client made for a challenging relationship but the transition to lovers was handled with consummate skill.

The quality of the writing makes this reader feel part of the relationship and complex emotions swirling around.

And when I am low I bring to mind the scene in Alaska where Adam opens his bag and the ring falls out. - it brings a smile to my face and tears of joy to my eyes. Magical.

Thank you ruetheben for a wonderful read and a heart warming experience

lorrisuelorrisueabout 1 year ago

Very good. I like your writing style

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Lovely. I didn’t see the proposal coming, I thought they would admit their feelings and aim for a bright and tidy future. But I’m glad you did, was the right thing to do. And his words, tender, tortured Teddy, so summed up how he was feeling and need to accept love in again and the love of a family. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userruetheben@ruetheben
Just a bi guy in his twenties who likes writing smut.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES