You Get What You Paid For Ch. 06 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But do you even want to?" I ask skeptically.

"With you? Hell yeah," he says, so casually that I'm caught off-guard for a moment. Guess I'm the exception to his rule all of a sudden. "I want it all with you, Teddy."

I don't know why that makes every inch of me blush, but I feel my face get warm and my pits get sweaty as I gush for him. This boy. I'm so lucky. So fucking lucky. I consider myself blessed to get a real second chance at love.

Adam and I spend most of the day wandering around the town and checking out local shops, but I'm distracted by Adam's offer of sex. Even as we're sifting through racks of silly souvenirs and scouring antique shops for gifts for Clark and the Sullivans, I find myself constantly checking out his ass. Whenever my eyes home in on those two globes trapped in those slim-fit jeans of his, my cock twitches, suddenly aching to be inside of him. My position as a bottom was something I came to terms with even before we started dating, and even though I would have loved to enjoy a bit of versatility, I knew Adam's limits: most anal play has always been off-the-table. Now, though... Fuck, I just want to get back to the cabin as soon as possible.

After nearly a full-day of tackling various museums and tourist traps, we finally return to the cabin. Before the door is even unlocked, I'm already hard, my boner pushing insistently against the inside of my jeans. I even walk a little funny, but I try to keep it not-so-obvious.

As we slip inside, I wonder what's on his mind. Has he thought about his present to me? Is that the first thing he thought about when he unlocked the door? Does he regret making that offer, and is he hoping that I'd forget all about it?

He drops the cabin key on the dresser and turns to me, biting his lip a bit. "So..."

I smile slightly as I start to remove my coat. "So...?"

"Here we are," he says.

"Here we are," I mock, making him laugh.

"Shut up," he murmurs before stepping closer to me. As I pull my coat off of my arms, he gently grabs onto the hem of my sweater. "I need you to take the reins on this one," he whispers.

Guess he *was* thinking about it. Fuck. I chuckle softly before reaching up to take his face in my hands and kiss him. "We don't have to do this."

"I want to," he says confidently, kissing me back as he snakes his arms around me.

"But you look so nervous." It's in his eyes. I can tell. I know him well enough by now.

"Well of *course* I'm nervous," he says with a laugh before pulling me in closely. "But I know you'll take care of me, birthday boy."

I smile against his lips before I nod a little. "You're gettin' the works, stud," I whisper before I reach down to give his ass a firm pat. "Clothes. Off."

He grins. "Yes sir," he murmurs. He steps back just enough to start taking his clothes off in front of me - and in the interest of playfulness, he adds a little strip tease to it. Humming some tune and swaying his hips lightly, he slowly starts to take off his coat, grinning at me. I laugh, watching his peacoat fall to the floor with a soft thud. Then he starts to lift the hem of his sweater, his happy trail coming into view, followed by that deliciously toned core of his. I bite my lip as more and more of his body is exposed until he removes the shirt with one fluid, practiced motion. Soon, only the gold necklace remains, hanging loosely around his neck. After tossing his shirt to the floor, he runs his hands down his front before letting his fingers rest on the waistband of his jeans, tugging lightly, seductively, enticingly.

I'm two seconds away from ripping the rest of his clothes off when he finally starts unzipping the fly. With one quick motion, he's showing me that he's not wearing underwear. His trimmed bush comes into view before, with another shift of his clothing, his cock swings out to greet my gaze. Fuck, he's hard already. I can't even watch him step out of his jeans because his cock has me transfixed - as usual, of course. It's a handsome piece to match the rest of him.

But I can't let it distract me. I have other parts of his body to attend to. I make quick work of my own clothes, letting him eye me up and down before I direct him to the bathroom with a quick slap of his ass. He chuckles, swatting my hand away before leading the way and giving me full view of his peach. I lick my lips at the sight of it, at the mere anticipation of penetrating it.

Once Adam gets the water to temperature, we both step in - and my hands are immediately on his body. I pull him close and kiss him deep, not wasting any time. I want to show him my hunger. It's all tongue, hands, and body, sighs and soft grunts, deep hums of satisfaction and longing. This is open love now. We have to revel in it.

We start off with cleaning each other off, passing the bar of soap back and forth as we kiss and run our sudsy hands across each other's skin. It's no surprise that we get handsy, fingers and palms running over each other's nipples, cocks, and asses - but this time, I spend extra time on Adam's backside. With a hand on each cheek, I spread them apart and gently work the tip of my index finger against his hole.

At first, he tenses a bit, gasping lightly against my lips and clutching onto me a little more tightly. "Shhh," I whisper to him. He relaxes a little, and I keep my motions light, very gradually adding pressure over time. It's not a matter of it not feeling good. I know he loves a little stimulation, but I also know he's nervous for what's coming: the real deal. It's foreign and new, and for someone who's spent his whole sexual career keeping that part of him off the menu, it must be a little scary.

I move my lips to his neck and kiss him there. "Turn around for me."

He gives me a half-smile before pecking my lips and turning his back to me, resting his front up against the shower wall. I lick my bottom lip as I look him up and down, eyeing my meal and running my hands down from his shoulder blades to his hips. I bring one hand between his cheeks and feel around for his hole, pulling his hips back a bit so that he's at least slightly bent over. Over the loud spray, I can still hear Adam moan softly as I rub my finger back and forth. I take my time with it, not adding too much pressure until I feel him relaxing more.

Then, with a soapy finger, I start trying to push into his heat. At first, he clenches completely, and I keep kissing the back of his neck and telling him to relax for me. After a few breaths, his hole loosens its tension ever so slightly, allowing me to ease deeper into him - and Christ, my cock throbs feeling how tight my boyfriend's virgin hole is. And to think, I get his cherry. Happy birthday to me.

I take several long minutes to really rock my finger back and forth and get him used to the sensation before I give him something he loves: my tongue. I kneel down behind him, rinse off the soap, and give him a kiss tongue-first, smiling at the way he shudders and pushes back against my face. The rimming seems to help loosen him up, so I spend plenty of time opening his hole with some lusty, hungry tongue, occasionally petting his ring with the pad of my finger. I switch it up frequently, tasting and testing over and over - but I keep to soft strokes with my fingers. We'll have to take this to the bedroom if I want to *really* work him out.

Once I've eaten him out good 'n proper, I kiss my way up his spine. Before I even get to his neck, Adam spins around and ropes me into a deep, passionate kiss. I nearly lose my footing, but he keeps a sure grip on me, hugging my body to his and kissing me hard.

He's panting softly when he breaks the kiss. "Bedroom?"

I bite my lip and nod. "Yeah."

He smiles gently before pulling away, turning the faucet to shut the water off, and then stepping out of the shower. I think we're both eager to get to the fun, so we dry off quickly and then make our way back into the bedroom.

As Adam situates himself on the bed, I grab a bottle of lube from his luggage. It's the third bottle we've bought on this trip considering the amount of sex we've had - and my goal is to use it up tonight before we have to head home in the morning. Popping the cap, I join Adam in bed and insert myself between his legs, smiling when he opens up for me. He's lying comfortably on his back, one hand behind his head, the other loosely groping his goods.

I squirt some KY onto two fingers before reaching under his balls and below his taint to rub gently around his sphincter. He sighs softly, letting me gently massage that spot for him as he spreads his legs a little more. I lift one up a bit to get better access, progressively adding more pressure with my middle finger until the tip pokes in. As I start to enter him, I glance up at his face so see that his eyes are closed and he's biting his lip, his face a little flushed.

"How's it feeling?" I ask as I ease in deeper. Two knuckles now.

"Feel's okay," he breathes out, opening his eyes to look up at me. He smiles a little.

"You gotta loosen up, babe," I tell him, chuckling as I rock my middle finger back and forth.

"Gee, I'll get right on that," he murmurs, looking bitter - that is, until I curl my finger and find his spot. His entire lower body twitches and he moans out mostly in surprise, staring up at me. "Whoa."

"I know," I say with a grin, massaging his button slowly. "I told you it'd feel good."

"Shut up," he whispers, fondling his now-growing cock. He whimpers and laughs slightly as I stimulate him from the inside. Surely the pleasure is distracting from the stretch, so after a while, I add in a second finger. Adam's groans remain low and consistent, and his strokes on his cock are steady and slow, so I match my fingering with those: nice and easy. Now I have my boy squirming, mewling, experiencing something he's never experienced before.

Once his hole is loosened enough, I speak up. "Think you wanna try it now?"

Adam opens his eyes and first looks at where my fingers are before looking up at me. "Yeah," he says softly, looking nervous again.

Here we go, then. I remove my fingers and lube up my cock - and fuck, it's been a while since I've felt this hard. It pulses in my grip like I'm wearing a cock ring, and I grunt when I get it coated. Once it's nice and slicked up, I have Adam hold onto the backs of his knees and pull back.

What a strange sight, with Adam positioned like this. I'm not used to him looking so submissive, or having his hole so perfectly on display, shining with lube and ready to take me in. I've always thought Adam was a stud, but this? It somehow makes him even hunkier, more manly, more attractive to me. He's giving his all in this relationship, and that's all I can ask for.

As I shift forward and run the head of my cock against his most intimate place, I find myself transfixed by the sight of his hole. It pulses lightly, that tender skin in the center of a small ring of fur - like it's calling me in or something. I just hold my cock in a tight fist and give it what it wants. Slowly, I push forward, watching his outer ring stretch along the head of my cock until, amazingly, it disappears... then another inch... and another...

"Fuuuck," he groans, laughing and wincing.

I flick my eyes up towards his face. "You okay?"

"When'd you get so fuckin' huge, Teddy?" he grunts, clenching his eyes shut.

"Relax," I tell him, running my hands up and down his sides.

"I'm trying," he says softly before gasping a bit when I push in deeper. "Christ." He tugs back on his legs a little more, clenching his teeth.

"We can stop," I tell him, a little reluctantly. This is a new experience for me. I've never fucked a virgin, and I've never had to exercise such patience.

"No, no," he says, shaking his head but still pushing me back. Then, an idea strikes him. "Petition to get drunk."

I laugh slightly, pausing my movements. "Seriously?"

"Yeah. Full-body lube."

"Adam-"

"We're drinking," he says decidedly, letting go of his legs and pushing me back. I slide out of him before sitting back on my heels to watch him sit up with a grunt. Immediately, he slips out of bed and heads right towards our luggage, where we've stashed our last bottle of bourbon. He lifts it up and grins at me, swirling the contents.

"That's all you," I say with a smirk.

He laughs, coming back to bed as he unscrews the cap. "C'mon. Get sloppy with me."

He takes a swig, and I roll my eyes when he passes me the bottle. With a sigh, I take it, trying not to smile. "Fine."

My goal isn't to get sloppy, but I take more than my fair share as we pass the bottle back and forth. A half-hour is spent just drinking, talking about the trip and dreading the fact that we're heading home tomorrow. It'll be nice to see Clark again, and we have plans to visit the Sullivans, but still, a trip where we only have to worry about the two of us, where we've gotten closer than ever, is hard to let end.

But finishing off our bottle of bourbon as a warm-up for a fuck is certainly one way to end things. It's clear that Adam has drunk far more of the whiskey than me, because just as I start to feel tipsy, I notice how wide-eyed he is, and how he's slightly slurring his words, and how he's increasingly affectionate: tell-tale signs of a drunk Adam.

He doesn't tell me with words that he's ready to continue. He just leans in, kisses me deep, and drops the empty bottle onto the floor so that he can hold the back of my head. I hum softly against his lips, letting him feed his tongue into my mouth and feeling my cock start to harden again. God, he's so good at kissing. Within an instant, Adam's lips can make both my mouth and my cock drool.

Slowly, Adam starts to shift into my lap. Once he's straddling me, he pushes me down onto my back so that he's on top - and I let him. If he wants to control the speed, all power to him. I just lie back, feeling warm from the liquor and his weight and his hand on my chest. He digs his nails in lightly before turning his attentions towards the lube. I chuckle as he fumbles with the cap before assisting him so that he can lube us both up again. He overdoes it with the KY on my cock, but I suppose that's best for him.

Then, he tosses the lube to the side, holds my hard-on up, and then very slowly sinks down on it. I look up as his mouth hangs open and he lets out an elongated sigh. "Fuck, that's better," he whispers softly to himself, very tenderly working his way lower and lower. I let out a little groan myself, feeling how tight and warm Adam is on the inside - and how it's slowly encasing me. It's been a long fucking time since I've topped anyone, and I hadn't realized how much I missed it. Adam feels incredible. Silky smooth, hot as all hell, milking my cock as he takes me one inch at a time. Fuck, hopefully the alcohol keeps my orgasm at bay for a bit so that I can enjoy this for a while.

When Adam finally bottoms out, both of us moan in such synchrony that we end up laughing. "This was your idea," I remind him, almost dizzy from how deep I feel. "Don't forget that."

He grins down at me, one hand resting on my stomach, the other on my thigh. "To get drunk or to fuck?"

"Both," I say, giggling.

"I can live with that," he says, grinding his hips a bit.

That grinding motion makes me grunt, and my hips involuntarily lift to meet him, eliciting another moan out of him. "Show me whatcha got, straight boy."

"You just love that, don't you?" he says with a soft laugh, his face flushed.

"Yeah, kinda," I murmur, sliding my hands up his thighs to hold his sides.

He takes it much more easily now, his face looking less strained and more pleasured as he grinds into my lap. For a minute, that's all he does until he slowly starts raising and lowering himself, just a couple inches at a time. Up and down, up and down. We can't even speak. The only sounds that come out of us are groans and moans and grunts and sighs as we grip each other. God, he feels fucking good. I'm not sure if it's the alcohol or him actually loosening up really well, but even I feel fuller inside of him. It's like we're becoming whole, crossing that final line with each other, connecting in a way we haven't prior to tonight. This is special. This is fucking love.

And then, when he takes my face in his hands, leans down, and kisses me deep, I nearly melt. His sloppy but eager lips-and-tongue action almost distracts me from the hard-on grinding against my stomach, and I hold onto his sides to pull him in closer in order to give him that added friction. We hug each other close as we both grind and thrust, no longer caring about smooth motions. With this, it's just about following what our bodies need - and they need to touch, kiss, and connect.

I don't know how much time passes, but I start panting against his lips when I feel that tingle in my groin growing stronger. I'm close. "Adam," I murmur.

He breathes heavily against me as he speaks. "Yeah, baby?"

"I'm gonna cum."

He grins softly, pecking my lips again. "Cum in me."

Fuck. Don't need to ask me twice. Adam sits back up and grinds harder into my lap, really digging in as if desperate to get that last full inch in. I close my eyes as I feel that wave of euphoria starts to wash over me, my cock throbbing so intently it almost hurts. I cry out softly, letting little high-pitched moans escape me as Adam slowly rocks his hips and coaxes my load out of me.

After I finish pumping out upwards of ten shots, Adam slows to a stop with a tender little half-smile on his lips. "That was a major fuckin' load," he murmurs. "I could feel it."

I breathe out heavily, laughing slightly. Fuck, I could just sink into this bed forever. "Yeah, so could I."

He chuckles a bit before leaning down to kiss me again. "Thank you for doing this with me," he whispers.

I smile, kissing him again. "Any time, handsome."

There's a little twinkle in his eye for a moment before he very slowly pulls off of my cock. I expect him to lie down next to me or something, but all of a sudden, he spreads my legs and lifts them back. It catches me off-guard enough for me to flinch.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

He looks up at me as if confused. "It's your turn," he says as if it was the logical next step before he dives right into me face-first. I swear under my breath, practically feeling my hole flutter against his tongue. I thought I was far too exhausted after that orgasm, but fuck, my body's singing. As he easily slips his tongue inside of me, I feel a warmth flood my entire being. There's this odd sense of calm that takes over me, and I just smile softly to myself while Adam rims me slowly. Maybe it's because I know what's coming: Adam's going to make sweet, sweet fucking love to me.

His movements are far slower than usual, but it's clear that he's taking his time and relishing what he's doing - and God, I'm happy for it. Even though I just came, I feel my cock hardening again. I ignore it for now, though. I just want to focus on the pleasure my man is giving to me: that intimate, soothingly electric tongue massage. He hums consistently against me, never once pulling his mouth away - not even for a second. There's constant pressure, and therefore constant pleasure, and my hole opens up for him like it always does.

Once again, Adam grabs for the KY, lubing me up much like I did for him: slowly and tenderly. I hum deeply, feeling his expert fingers slip in and rub my G-spot just right. Thank God for his old profession. Whatever he learned on the job, I'm benefiting from. Fingers seemed to be his escorting specialty. I can't even count how many times Adam's made me cum with only his hands and my hole.

When he removes his fingers, I whine in protest before I hear that soft squelching noise of him lubing up his cock. He smirks down at me while he preps his cock, working every hard inch with smooth, practiced motions. Then, when my anticipation is at its highest, he positions himself between my legs, pushes my thighs back a bit, and then slowly starts to ease himself in.