You Get What You Paid For Ch. 06 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ruetheben
ruetheben
311 Followers

Being a practiced bottom makes it easy for us to find a steady rhythm right off the bat, but it's clear Adam's feeling the tender side of things today. He plunges in fairly quickly so that we meet fully, but then, once buried, he leans down to kiss me. There, he starts rocking his hips unhurriedly, smoothly, grinding and really feeling me out. I pant as we work with and against each other, digging my heels into his ass to get him to fuck me even deeper. Fuck, it hits me just right: the thickness, the length, the way he stimulates my prostate, the way he so perfectly completes me. He's just big enough for me to feel like he's *almost* too big, just toeing that line, testing my limits - and I find it thrilling. It gives me chills all over.

And then he whispers three words against my lips: "I love you."

I smile brightly at him, sliding a hand up to tightening my fingers in his hair. "Love you back," I tell him.

I swear he doesn't just chuckle: he *giggles*. He leans down and kisses me again, humming briefly against my lips before he remembers something. "Oh, and, on another note, I'm close."

I don't know why, but I burst out laughing, pulling him even closer to me as I wrap my legs around his waist. "Give it to me, baby."

He hums against my neck before kissing it deeply and starting to thrust a little harder. Not too long after his little announcement, I feel the muscles in his back tensing a little more, flexing under my palms and fingertips. I pant softly in his ear as his groans get a little deeper before finally, he plants himself in me as fully as he can and hits his climax. I sigh softly, nibbling on his earlobe as he empties his balls into me: the final orgasm of our trip.

It takes him nearly a minute to catch his breath. Then, he gasps out and laughs to himself as he comes down from his high. "God-fucking-damn, Teddy," he breathes out, shaking his head as he lifts himself up a bit and hovers over me.

I just laugh, running my hands up and down his chest. "What?"

"You ruin me," he murmurs, leaning down to kiss me again.

I just grin against his lips. "I don't mean to."

"Whatever," he mutters, clumsily rolling off of me, grunting, drunk, chuckling to himself.

"Don't be mad at me," I say with a little smile, turning my head towards him.

He just snorts. "Mad? Please. I'm... happy," he says softly. "So fucking happy." Then he turns to me with a fat smile stretched across his face. "I don't wanna leave this cabin ever."

I laugh, shifting onto my side. "We don't have to until morning," I tell him.

"Let's just lie here and cuddle, yeah?"

He's so boyishly cute sometimes that I could pinch his cheeks. "Who's the teddy bear now?" I tease before sliding closer to him.

"You're always gonna be my teddy bear," he says with a grin, wrapping an arm around me and pulling me close. I rest my front up against his side as he keeps to his back, only tilting his head up to steal a kiss from me. After, I drape an arm across his torso, laying my head on his shoulder and smiling gently to myself.

"I'm fine with that," I murmur.

I hear Adam chuckle before he kisses the top of my head, lightly dragging his fingertips up and down my back. We just lie there in relative silence, sharing warmth and soft touches, keeping close. I'd be perfectly content falling asleep like this and not saying another word, but Adam speaks up after a minute or so. "Ever think about how far we've come?"

I almost laugh. "You mean from charging me for sex to giving me free sex?"

He lightly slaps my back to chastise me. "No, dumbass," he says, laughing. "I mean... Okay, yeah, that's part of it, but I just mean in general."

"I know," I say with a grin, kissing his shoulder. "Been thinking about it lately?"

"Of course," he says. "I've been wanting to tell you how I feel for a while now, just couldn't muster up the courage."

"You and me both," I murmur, running my hand around his torso in one smooth circle. Adam hums approvingly in response. "I'm glad you told me first, though. Otherwise I probably never would have said it."

Adam laughs, squeezing me a little. "I figured as much. That's kinda why I went for it." Then he chuckles again. "It was almost stupid of me to toss that at you on your birthday, but I think it panned out pretty well."

I grin to myself as I play with his happy trail lightly. "Hear, hear," I tell him. "Best birthday I've had in a while."

"I'm glad, baby," he says softly, kissing my head again. "And I'm so fucking glad we got to do this trip."

"Mmm, me too," I hum, unable to stop smiling even if I tried. "I wanna look at all the pictures we took."

"Ooo, good idea," he says before sitting up slightly. "I think my phone's in my bag." Throughout our trip, Adam's phone has been our go-to camera since his phone takes much higher quality photos than mine does.

I would have grabbed it myself, but before I can move, he slides away from me and hops out of bed to grab his mini-backpack. He starts sifting through its contents and, after a few seconds, begins muttering to himself, seemingly unable to locate his phone. Eventually, he sighs in frustration and ends up upending the bag onto the bed. Out spill his cell phone, his wallet, a water bottle, some snacks and trinkets we bought throughout the day, his charger, loose change, and a little box... a little black, velvety box... perfect for something small...

My eyes fall right on that little box and nothing else - and all of a sudden, I feel something tighten in my throat. Maybe it's my chest. I can't really tell. "What's this?" I manage to ask.

Adam looks over at my hands before his eyes go wide. "Shit!" he hisses, quickly snatching the box away from me before I can snag it. "You weren't supposed to see that."

"But what is it...?" I ask, blinking a few times before I look up at him.

Adam chews on his bottom lip and stares at me for several seconds before sighing heavily through his nose. Then, he smiles, laughing slightly. "Guess it's right now, huh?" he says quietly to himself before looking at me. "I didn't wanna do this drunk, you know," he tells me, popping the lid off the box - and just as I dared to expect, it's a ring. A fucking ring. Immediately, my chest both tightens and explodes. The fuck is he doing? "Nor did I wanna do this naked," he adds with a laugh.

"I... Do what?" I ask, my voice sounding small and choked. My heart is pounding, pounding, pounding.

"To... to ask you to marry me," he says slowly before clearing his throat. "I had this whole thing kinda semi-planned out. Was gonna wait 'til how you responded to the 'I love you,' so... check on that," he says, holding up a finger. "Then I was gonna take you to that restaurant you like. That little French one, where we kinda sorta had our first date? I'd probably hide it in some red wine or the cheese since you're kind of a cheese slut." He gives me a grin, throwing up another finger. "But also that's kind of public, and I know you don't like that sort of thing, so I kept debating on whether or not to, like, just get takeout or something, but that didn't seem romantic enough, and I started stressing about the where and the how and just decided to keep the ring on me in case the moment ever just *struck*, and... well..." He smiles at me sheepishly. "Guess here we are."

I don't know what to say. I don't know what to do. I'm naked in bed with my equally-nude boyfriend mid-proposal. That's what's happening, right? He's proposing? "Adam..." I start to say.

"Sorry. Right," he says, though I'm unsure what he's referring to. It doesn't matter, though, because he quickly gets down on one knee and smiles up at me, all teeth. It's so goofy because of how intoxicated he is, but God, he's so fucking adorable. "My beautiful, funny, tender, tortured Teddy Bear," he says - and I immediately burst out in a mix between a laugh and a sob. I'm definitely crying, at least. I can feel a few tears streaming down my cheeks, and my watery eyes are starting to blur my vision. "I love you," he says, eyes totally focused on me as he holds out the ring towards me, his elbows resting on the edge of the bed. "I love you, and I've never been so sure about something as I am about us. We feel right. We feel important. And honestly, you might not agree, but I kinda feel like we were made for each other." He chuckles softly - the only time he breaks eye contact for a moment. "Call me sappy all you want, but I fucking love you, and I want everyone to know it."

"I can't believe thi-"

"I'm not done," he interrupts, playfully chastising me for even thinking about cutting him off. I start laughing again, the tears flowing even more now. I'm tingling. I can't tell where the source is, but my entire skin is vibrating lightly as Adam clears his throat to continue speaking. "So... Teddy Cohen... Will you marry me?"

Suddenly, thoughts of Miguel swarm my head. My beautiful Miguel, who unintentionally rendered me a widow, who was, in my eyes, the epitome of a lover, who I truly believed would have been my greatest and my final romance. For a year, I never thought I'd recover. I'd given up on love and sex and relationships, because the hurt was still too heavy to ignore.

And Adam so effortlessly lifted that weight off of me. I fell in love with him not through him trying to court me but from him just feeling comfortable enough to be himself, even through a "professional" relationship. Before him, I never wanted to open up again. I never wanted to be as close to someone as I was with Miguel, because I couldn't stop comparing everyone to my ex. I couldn't let go. I thought that man was my soulmate, my one and only. And now Adam is here, proving me wrong. I *can* love and be loved again. And I will.

Through the tears, and the smile straining the muscles in my cheeks, and the fight to hold back blissful, full-of-love laughter, I utter one word: "Yes."

- The End -

ruetheben
ruetheben
311 Followers