All Comments on '"You Go First" 01: Jake Said'

by donaldelliott11

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
yowseryowserover 4 years ago
Firsties

Well-paced believable story with a twist, something about those first 'contorted-positions-in-a-car-sucking-or-getting-sucked' that is unique. Caught the flavor of the enjoyment that comes from pleasing another penis.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Hot story

I would love having a friend like that. I would always be happy to go first and suck his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Great story! Would love to read more. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice!

My story is very similar , me and my best friend was always horney and couldn’t get dates so we started jacking off then jacking each other and then sucking, we BOTH loved to suck tho. The first time really changed us cuz we started hooking up almost daily and 69ing or taking turns several times. The big change was when he first fucked me. Holler at me mastevens001 yahoo. I will give u the details and let me know what changed u too?

IwanttwoIwanttwoover 4 years ago
Doubt?

I loved your story. I had a similar friend growing up but nothing ever happened between us. I had a confusing attraction that I rationalized as we were just good friends. The fear of being gay never would have allowed anything to happen, as sucking cock definitely meant you were gay in my mind. Knowing what I know now, I wish I would have sucked his cock, and no reciprocation would have been needed.

There never was any hesitation or doubt in my mind that I was gay when I finally sucked my first cock, and loved his cum. Looking forward to your next story.

RSchwulerRSchwulerover 4 years ago
excellent

Really loved this one, very hot. I like the turn it took at the end with John's appearance, and hope that the bully has some plans to further degrade and humiliate the narrator and continue his sexual corruption in part two.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 4 years agoAuthor
Chapter two submitted to moderator.

Look for "You go first," John said

SighofreliefSighofreliefover 4 years ago
wow

hottest story I've read in awhile...looking forward to the other parts!

Riki1942Riki1942about 3 years ago
Different Ways

Loved the story and I suppose it develops in all kinds of different ways for different people but, It has always sort of baffled me that a guy would want to suck a cock when he had never been at least a little turned on by the thought of doing it because it actually WAS doing something gay with another guy.

That being said, I had sex with a few girls when I was a teenager and it was great but, I have always known that I am gay and, for me, doing it with a girl was the thing that was more masturbation or a mechanical because I needed to get my rocks off and I didn't yet know any guys that I could do it with.

The whole time I was fantasizing she was a guy, I was in the "female" role, and it was me sucking cock and getting fucked. So, I guess it's not hard to imagine why it's difficult for me to understand how a guy could willingly have any kind of sexual contact with another guy and not be excited but the fact that it was doing something gay with him.

I crossdress, I'm a Sissy and I love it when my boyfriend lovingly calls me a faggot while I'm sucking him or he is fucking me. However, as in your story, it's not because it makes me feel submissive, any lees than him or any feeling of power because I am in control of his orgasm. It's just that I love how kinky and horny it feels to be all dressed up in sexy female clothing and I get more pleasure from suckiong cock and getting fucked than I do from fucking a guy or him sucking me.

I'm ready to read the next chapter now and, from the looks of it, it's going to get even hotter!

PG564EPG564Ealmost 3 years ago

Oh man. . . I love how you plotted this story out. It flowed nicely and took a little time, which built up the sexual tension in my body as I read on. The descriptions of Don's inner thoughts were excellent. How eager he was to blow his best friend was realistic. I liked it that Jake never went second? Why would he?

Don is now addicted to hard penis and cum. Just as in this story, I knew the very first time I blew a man that I was a faggot even before I sucked his dick. I wanted it so bad, for so long, I loved every sensation of giving a stranger with a nice cock oral sex, and his thick cream flowing into my mouth as he groaned is etched into my memory.

When John enters the story, I knew what was coming. I pulled my hard cock free and jacked off slowly, seeing the mental images of your words as if I was watching Don suck off John and Jake in the back seat. Very erotic.

I give this a 5, no problem. And I thank the author for turning me on so much!!

bdave2bdave2over 2 years ago

'Nicely done, Don. I like the emotional development, the rationalizations, and the acceptance of the pleasure of sucking cock without taking on the social baggage. It is a nice period of time before dealing with society's stigma and you have captured it well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok you wanted commentary. I gave it a 4 for the writing. Emotionally this story made me sad, and killed my lady boner. I think (?) Don's into it, but the set up with John has a date-rapey feel to it. Made me want to cry.

TrstxxxTrstxxxover 1 year ago

Owned…love it.

FreakSlaveFreakSlave12 months ago

Very hot! I'd love to be a cocksucker belonging to one, but by his orders. used by many of his choosing. Sometimes just me and him, sometimes the two of us with one or more others of his choosing.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattle4 months ago

Amazed at how similar your first reactions to sucking cock is to mine. You used the words 'in control' when describing your feelings of having a cock in your mouth. My feelings exactly! Even though it was my first time. And thank you for sharing with us.

desire30desire303 months ago

i dont generally read gay stories but after a short conversation in a chat room I went to your profile and saw this and decided to read. It is outstanding and from a woman standpoint that had a step brother that was bi to the gay side I think this is so close to his experiences.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott113 months agoAuthor

Desire30: thank you for your positive comment. I tried to say this privately, but the "Contact" tab on your profile did not allow me to message you directly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdonaldelliott11@donaldelliott11
686 Followers
While I love Literotica, my favorite dirty stories of all time are sometimes somewhere else: Mother's Little Helper by Rachel Ross Denial by Deirdre A Kind Offer by Orestes One great author here is Lauries Husband! One particular genre that I really enjoy involves formerly-st...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES