"You Go First" 01: Jake Said

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake's words to me that night were less cruel, but even my good friend heaped some abuse on me as I sucked their cocks in the back seat of that car that night. Jake had come around and gotten into the big back seat on my other side. His turn came quickly because John came quickly.

John was the first one to call me a faggot, a word Jake had never used. John's words were something like "suck Jake's cock now, faggot, but come back to me when he's done with you. I've got lots more cum for you to drink."

I sucked them both at least three times that night, each blowjob taking longer than the one before. They each got hard again watching me suck the other one's cock. John taught me to suck his balls, and to lick his scrotum, things I'd never thought to do alone with Jake. When I sucked Jake's balls for the first time, he loved it. So did I. Is there anything that makes you feel more powerful than to hold a man's testicles in your mouth while you suck on them?

We spent over an hour there, cuming and swallowing, cuming and swallowing. Jake got the last blowjob of the night, and while I was bent over his crotch, John reached around with his left hand and very slowly stuck a wet finger into my ass.

I was shocked at first, but after a minute or two of gentle in and out it felt good, especially when he bent his finger and nudged my prostate. John kept fingering my asshole for at least five minutes while I worked Jake's penis with my mouth. I shot my wad into my underpants for the third time that night just before Jake dropped another load in me.

Not a word was spoken on the drive back to my house until we arrived in my driveway. The lights were out inside, so I knew my parents were in bed already. I was grateful for this, because my pants were soaked with cum and my shirt had several cum stains on it.

We all tried to be quiet as I prepared to get out and sneak into my house. Just before I got out of the back door, John leaned over and grabbed my chin with his right hand. He gently turned my face towards his and said very softly: "See you again tomorrow night."

Then he put his finger into my mouth.

12