All Comments on '"You Go First" 02: John Said'

by donaldelliott11

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago

I loved this story and can see myself in Don place taking my friends cock in both my holes and loving it. He is lucky he has Jake to take care of his needs and give him cock regularly. He will make Jake a good girlfriend.

RSchwulerRSchwulerover 4 years ago
awesome sequel

This was great. All the of the hot dialogue pushes it over the edge for me, him being made to be a girlfriend for his friends. Really love how John is going to make Donny "go steady with him." Hope there's a follow up, I think John can bring his new "girlfriend" lower and lower.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
His cousin

I wrote a story called 3 cousins. not as good as your's though. great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

Love this story and the first part can't wait to read the rest

sparkie103sparkie103over 3 years ago

I've read the first 2 in this series and love them. I have never been with a guy before, but I have wanted to try sucking cock for a long time. Would love to be used like this.

PG564EPG564Ealmost 3 years ago

There could not be a better continuation from Part One. The dialogue between Don and his parents, then with Jake was very interesting. When Jake and Don did not kiss, I had a strong feeling that Don's future sex life was to be that of a male whore. Brother John's arrival sealed Don's fate.

Blowing and being fucked by his best friend and cruel brother was totally believable in my opinion. Don does truly love the dick now. He can't help himself as he knows he loves it. And he needs it badly.

Don's continuing free fall into homosexual depravity I want to read about avidly.

Great writing.

jonjonz68jonjonz68over 2 years ago

I really liked the humiliation John and Jake visit on Don. I wish I had friends like that! Mr. Penis liked it a lot too, and expressed his appreciation with a big spurt of goo.

TrstxxxTrstxxxover 1 year ago

My fantasy to be filled on both ends. A cock cumming in my mouth and another in my ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdonaldelliott11@donaldelliott11
While I love Literotica, my favorite dirty stories of all time are sometimes somewhere else: Mother's Little Helper by Rachel Ross Denial by Deirdre A Kind Offer by Orestes One great author here is Lauries Husband! One particular genre that I really enjoy involves formerly-st...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES