You Got to Know When to Fold 'Em

Story Info
Yong woman hopes to recover from a mistake.
9.5k words
4.31
84.6k
98
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fritz51
fritz51
888 Followers

Forward:

This piece was inspired by a story I stumbled into while using the "Loving Wives Spinner" feature to find a story to entertain myself one day.

If I could remember the name of the story, I would give it a mention and due credit.

But, alas, I cannot recall it.

Part of the motivation for writing this tale was that I really didn't like how the plot went. So, I developed a new scenario to fit my idea, exploring the concept of exclusivity, and a fiancé's unexpected reaction.

There is some sex for my perv pals, I hope you enjoy this purely fictional offering.

The story has two parts, borrowing words from a familiar song.

This one is part 1 & contains "Fold 'Em" in the title.

Part 2 has "Hold 'Em" in it's title. It's best to read them in order.

And finally, thanks once again to my helpers at large who edit, make suggestions, and help me deliver a better story: andyinoz ; Ted L. ; & Charlie

fritz51

****************Sunday*****************

This story begins with and engaged couple, Jack Overton & Jenny Stiles, that have taken a week's long vacation to Grand Saline Beach, St Barth in the Caribbean. They flew to the island to begin their adventure in the middle of July, on a Sunday, scheduled to return home the following Sunday. They are anticipating a wonderful first time away together and after checking into the resort they are shown to the bungalow that has been reserved, which to their delight, had two bedrooms, a living area, small kitchen, and direct beach access.

Jenny was especially excited at being virtually on the beach. She couldn't wait to get out on the sand, however, since they had arrived in the late afternoon, changing into a swim suit had to wait until the next day. Instead, a nice, long, romantic walk on the beach with her beloved seemed perfect.

****************Monday*****************

After a wonderful breakfast at one of the hotel's restaurants, they returned to their bungalow where they prepared to hit the beach. Jenny surprised Jack by dressing in a much skimpier bikini than she would usually wear. He was a little upset that his woman was showing so much skin. Sure, he was proud of his fiancée, but she was close to the line between what is acceptable for a young woman exhibiting her stunning figure, and what her man was comfortable to share with the male world. Their first full day out on the beach would be the first time that this subject was discussed between the couple.

When Jenny first shed her cover up Jack said, "Holy shit, Jenny."

"What?" she asked, thinking that she must have forgotten something, like shaving her bush back enough to not peek out of the edges of her suit. She then started looking around, trying to identify what he had seen.

"I've never seen a suit that small; are you really going to be out here like that?" he asked.

"Come on Jack, this is the latest style. Women here will be wearing suits just like this one."

"You'll be sure to let me know every time you see a woman, with a suit that shows as much ass and tits as yours, won't you? I would hate it if a guy gets an eye full of you, but I miss what his woman is displaying."

"Don't be childish; you don't think that I'm wearing this to entice other men, do you?"

"I'm not sure what to think. The sign by that cabana said, 'top optional beach.' Is that where this is headed? Are you planning on going topless, and this is to break me in slowly? I mean, your top is so small, you're practically baring your tits anyway," he said with more than a hint of sarcasm.

Figuring that he was just jibing her, she decided to return the jibe, "Do you want me to? Would you like that?"

His bluff called, he said, "No, I wouldn't like that at all."

Seeing that she had scored a point, she gave him another shot, "There's nobody here that we know, so I would do it, if you want."

He was afraid to call her bluff, since she was talking like she might do it, just to agitate him. He didn't want another man's eyes feasting on her bare tits, so he didn't respond.

The beach wasn't crowded, but for some unknown reason she had the beach boy place their umbrella closer to an older guy than Jack would have preferred. The old dude was sitting by himself, under his own umbrella, armed with binoculars and seemed to be spending his time following the better-looking women as they walked up and down the water's edge.

"Great," Jack thought, "He'll be getting an eyeful all day today watching Jenny."

"Hey baby, get some lotion on me so I don't burn," she said, spreading out a huge beach blanket. She laid face down on it, then reached around and undid the bikini top.

Jack was sure Mr. Old Dude wasn't missing a beat, as he applied the lotion. He thought, "I know he's gawking at her. His head is turned toward the ocean, but those fucking dark sunglasses would allow him to be memorizing her every inch."

Except for the old pervert, the day was fun for them. Jenny didn't seem to notice the geezer at all, in fact, she seemed to forget that they weren't alone, and did things that irritated Jack. Things like bending over at their cooler giving the old dude a spectacular view of her ass, or when face down sunbathing, raise up, forgetting her top was untied, saying "Oops" as she hurriedly secured her boobs.

Throughout the day, as people passed by, Jenny received many longing gazes from men, and even some women. Jack realized there was little that he could do, since she was a stunning young woman. Those men privileged enough to pass close by, couldn't help but try and take in as much of her as their eyes could manage. He was proud of her, and it did feed his ego that they looked and wished. However, the actual act of having her sexually was his alone to enjoy, while they could only dream.

The attention being engendered was not lost on Jenny either, she was secretly amassing sexual tension caused by the wanton stares from strangers. She thought, "With all these guys drooling over me, I'm getting freakin' crazy horned up. My baby is gonna get his brains fucked out tonight!"

After the beach, they each got ready to go out for the evening. Jenny got dolled up hot enough to melt an iceberg and they had a wonderful time. After a fantastic dinner, they went dancing, but at Jenny's request they cut the fun at the club short. Jack's concern for her request was short-lived because, as soon as they were back at their bungalow, she was all over him.

Jenny usually allowed Jack to take the lead in their sexual encounters, but not that night. She stripped naked and was giggling before Jack had shut the outside door and closed the drapes.

"Damn girl, someone might walk by and see us," he warned playfully.

"Yeah, I know," she said and began ripping at his pants, apparently he wasn't removing clothing fast enough.

"I've been thinking about my friend here for hours," she said, as her mouth took in his stiffening erection.

"Fuck... Jenny, you know... how much that... I... love that," he stammered.

"I know you do lover. Now get the rest of your clothes off, get in the bedroom, and get on the bed. I want your tongue in my pussy while I finish you," she commanded.

No time was wasted, he hurried out of the rest of his clothes and jumped on the bed. Meanwhile, Jenny kicked off her heels and slid out of her panties. When she crawled up on the bed alongside him, they were both completely naked.

Teasing him, slowly dragging her nipples on his body, from his toes up to his face is how it began. She offered her breasts to him, and he used his fingers and tongue to stimulate her nipples until they were hard as pebbles. Jenny loved to have attention paid to her tits. Not only did her nipples respond but, often, her entire breasts stiffened somewhat; she loved it.

Next, she straddled his face, placing one knee next to each of his shoulders while facing his cock. Then she rose up, offering her juicy cunt to his lips.

Jack took hold of her butt and brought her sex to his mouth, causing her to lean forward, and reach out with her hands on either side of his abdomen, to support herself. Jenny began humping his face, so he moved his hands to her tits, giving her more support. Her thrusting became urgent and a splendid climax rolled through her body.

The orgasm left her weak, and she collapsed face first, down onto his dick.

Recovery didn't take long. His need now replaced hers and her willing mouth began to make love to his prick. Jenny's ministrations caused a renewed effort by Jack's tongue and fingers to delight her holes with spirited play. They came together that time.

A few moments were taken to savor each other, then she dashed to the bathroom and came back with warm wash cloths and towels. Jenny wiped her lover clean, then climbed on top. She humped her future husband's belly, covering him with her scent and claiming him. When he stiffened, she impaled herself on his cock.

Usually, the phrase, "Go fuck yourself" is meant to be derogatory. Jenny was, in fact, "fucking herself" on Jack's cock as he laid nearly motionless. She was insatiable that night. The view from underneath her was hypnotic, watching those beautiful tits sway with each thrust, as she brought them both to another peak.

It was unlike her to be that aggressive, so Jack wondered what had gotten into her. Sex with Jenny that night was off the chart awesome, so why question the motivation?

*******************Tuesday*********************

Early the next day, Jenny was out on the beach and had the umbrella guy set up their spot well away from anyone. At 1pm though, Mr. Old Fart came out and had his shit set up as close to Jenny as he was the day before.

Jack thought, "What the fuck can I say? Yesterday, WE set up this close to him. I guess he's going to get another eyeful today."

Jack was speechless as Jenny uncovered a new flesh-colored bikini. At least this one did a better job of covering her breasts, but the bottoms were cut very high, and showed a lot of ass. It wasn't a thong, but the old dude would still get a show.

After several hours of sun, swimming and drinks, Jack reached for another beer and realized that he and Jenny had depleted the stock. As he was contemplating leaving Jenny alone on the beach, the old dude came over and introduced himself, offering two beers.

The old dude introduced himself as Howard. He told the couple that he had arranged the trip to St Barth, as a treat for some special clients of his investment firm. He teased that he was not at liberty to mention any names, but two of them were quite famous. Jenny was more fascinated by the mention of celebrities than Jack liked, but what could he say? The man had offered them a beer.

The two love birds, having finished the gifted beer, decided to swim and frolic in the water. After a while, Jack decided that he was ready for another drink, but the cooler was still empty. Jenny told him to go ahead and fill it up, that she wanted to remain wading in the water a bit longer. This enabled Jack to go fill it and get back before she was ready for another refreshment.

To Jack's partial surprise, when he returned with the restocked cooler, Howard was out in the water with Jenny, close to her. From that distance, the color of this bikini, combined with its thin fabric, caused Jack to wonder whether she had taken off her top. He felt a surge of anger shoot through him. He thought, "If she did that, and that old dude is getting a close-up look, there's going to be a hell of an argument."

All along, Jack had a feeling that this dude had an agenda, but what? Howard was much too old for a young woman like Jenny to be interested in, especially since she was engaged to a young, athletic stud like himself.

She waved to Jack, then left the water and walked up to their spot. Howard followed closely behind her, enjoying the natural sway of her hips. Jack realized that she wasn't topless after all, but it was an illusion created by the color of her thin suit. He admonished himself for the intense burst of anger, then wondered, "Did Jenny pick that color on purpose to fuck with my mind?"

When they got to the blanket, Jack had a cold one ready for Jenny. Howard said, "Gee, that seems like the perfect thing to hit the spot, I think I'll go get one."

It was an obvious ploy to get offered a drink. Jenny was preoccupied with checking her phone, but Jack was paying attention, so he grudgingly said, "Here, allow me to return the favor."

For the second time, Jack felt as though he had been trapped into being courteous to Howard. What he really wanted was to tell this geezer to get lost, so he could enjoy being with his beautiful wife-to-be unobstructed. The old man had generously offered them a drink, so to not offer one in return would be rude. Jack felt that not being civil would likely embarrass Jenny, and diminish her opinion of him.

Howard accepted the beer, but didn't return to his chair right away. He remained and talked for a time, an uncomfortably long time for Jack. Finally, Howard returned to his own umbrella and became occupied with his cell phone.

About an hour later, a hotel employee strolled nearby and inquired, loudly enough, to be heard by all of them, if there was a Jack Overton present, to which Jack replied, "Yes, that would be me."

"Mr. Overton, I am so sorry to disturb you, but your office called and said that something urgent needs your attention, and that access to a computer was required. I have assured them that a secure station is available to you and they requested that I emphasize that the matter is urgent," the service staff guy stated.

That didn't leave Jack a lot of choice. He considered asking Jenny to come with him, but that would seem juvenile. He was beaten to the punch when Howard piped up, "Go ahead Jack, I know how these business things are. Don't worry, I'll keep all the sniffing dogs away from Jenny while you're gone."

Jack thought, "Yeah, and who's going to keep YOUR sniffin' ass, away from her?"

Then Jenny spoke up and made it impossible to do otherwise, "It's Ok baby, Howard will watch out for me. Go ahead, take care of business, just don't be too long, K? Love you."

What could he do? Looking a little sideways at Howard he said, "I'll be back ASAP."

Jack was gone about an hour, and when he got back, Jenny was sitting by herself, reading a book. "The perv has finally departed," he thought, "I like the look of that, maybe she shut him down and he'll leave us alone now."

Arriving back at their spot he said, "I thought old Mr. Wonderful was going to stay and be your protector."

"No, I told Howie that I'd be fine. I was pretty sure he had something important going on also, 'cause he was on his phone a lot," she stated.

He thought, "So it's fuckin' Howie now, is it." Then, out loud, he said, "Jenny, I don't fucking trust that guy, he's up to something, I can feel it."

"Don't say things like that, you don't know what you are talking about. He's just a decent old guy that lost his wife to cancer a few years ago, and he's lonely, THAT'S ALL."

One of the things that Howie had said that she didn't tell Jack was, "I've been really lonely these past three years, being a widower, and the sight of you on the beach has been the most thrilling thing that has happened to me in a long time."

Jack dropped the topic, not wanting to jeopardize the opportunity to repeat the previous evening's activities of a fabulous dinner, followed by a few rounds of awesome sex. As they got ready to go out, and all through dinner Jack sensed that something was on Jenny's mind. He asked her what the problem was, but she brushed him off.

Back at their bungalow, Jack could tell that something was still on his fiancée's mind, and asked again, "Baby, what's wrong? You may as well spill it; I can tell when you're upset."

Jenny said, "I didn't want to bring it up at dinner, but Howie asked me to accompany him to a special event Friday evening."

"You said no, of course," he replied quickly.

"Not exactly, I said that I would think about it. He said that I could take all the time that I needed and either he would call me, or I could call him tomorrow."

"You exchanged phone numbers?" Jack asked incredulously, becoming agitated.

"Well how else could I give him an answer? He said he wouldn't be on the beach tomorrow, because of a business meeting."

"Let me get this straight; I'm engaged to be married; I bring my wife-to-be to a tropical paradise for 7 days and she's considering using one of those days to go on a date with a guy she just met on the beach. That about right?" Jack said, boiling.

"Doesn't the fact that he has done all of this maneuvering behind my back clue you in a little? An honorable man approaches the husband first, before asking his wife to dance. And here he is asking my wife-to-be on a date," he growled, his contempt for Howard growing by the second.

"It is not a date, anyway, I haven't said yes yet," she said.

"And you haven't said no either, have you?" he said, bolting out of the door not giving her a chance to answer.

Jack came back to their bungalow late, not nearly as drunk as she thought he would be. Instead of getting totally stewed, he had taken a really long walk along the beach, trying to sort out how he was going to respond if she decided to do this foolish thing.

She had fallen asleep, having had more glasses of wine than her usual two, and he didn't want to talk to her right then anyway, so he slept in the guest room.

******************Wednesday******************

Jack woke first and decided to get some breakfast. He didn't want Jenny finding him, so he went to an out of the way place where the locals go. When Jenny awoke, she went to the hotel restaurant to find Jack, talk, and get a bite to eat. When she didn't find him, she got a breakfast sandwich and a coffee to go, then set out for a walk on the beach to clear her head.

It was 11am when Jenny reached the turnaround point for her walk. Along the way back, her phone rang, it was Howie. He asked how she was doing, Jenny withheld that she and Jack had a fight over his invitation.

"You're only 60 yards away. Come up to my villa, I'll refresh your coffee and we can talk about Friday," he suggested.

"I don't think I should do that, and how did you know that I'm so close by?" she said.

"I've been sipping coffee up on the widow's walk, gazing out at the sea and saw you go by. Anyway, aren't you allowed to have a coffee with a friend if you want to?" he baited her.

"I can do whatever I want, I'm not married, YET," she said, but regretted saying it the instant it came out of her mouth.

"Ok, then come on up and have a coffee," he dared her.

"Oh, alright, if its only coffee," she said, and headed for his villa.

When she got there, he invited her to go inside and up the stairs to the widow's walk on the roof, but she declined. Jenny said that she would accept having a coffee with him if they had it outside on the patio. He tried again to lure her inside, with the promise of a fantastic view, but she held fast. Of course, the view would have been his, of her delicious ass, as he followed her up the staircase.

Soon they were settled, on the patio with coffee. He asked whether she had considered his proposal. Seeing her hesitate, he emphasized, "Jenny, I would be absolutely honored if you would allow me the privilege of your company Friday. It is going to be a high-class evening with dinner, dancing and hobnobbing with some rich and famous people," Howie then mentioned a couple of celebrities' names to impress her.

"I couldn't possibly go to such a thing; I have nothing formal to wear," was her first response.

"That's not a problem at all," he replied nonchalantly, then dazzled Jenny by offering to buy her an entire ensemble.

fritz51
fritz51
888 Followers