All Comments on 'You Got to Know When to Fold 'Em'

by fritz51

Sort by:
  • 76 Comments
MaxiMilfMaxiMilfabout 4 years ago
Geez...

2 fucked up immature kids. If I were him, I would have flown home long before date night. She has got to be a completely brainless bimbo.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 4 years ago

If you play with fire, you might get burned!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
she's a stupid bitch

but he's an asshat, So they probably deserve each other.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 4 years ago
Great story

but he should have made the decision to dump her already. I figure she gets roofied and raped, he helps her out, then tells her she was dumped in his mind well before she went out with "Howie". Clearly she's too stupid to share DNA with.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 4 years ago

Interesting story. I'm looking forward to the second half!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please Mr Fritz

You wrote Jenny as a self centered witch who has zero respect for her fiance. She made this mess; now she needs to own it. Please don't do a Farmers_Son and screw this story up with a ridiculous RAAC ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good Effort

Pretty good story so far. No points for orginality, but approaching a 4 star effort.

No way I'd marry that woman. Stupid, selfish and disrespectful equal shitty wife and shitty life. Time to move on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
No one in this mess is married

WHY are you in the LOVING WIVES category? And how stupid are these people? Don't bother to post a second chapter. This was bad enough to last us a long time.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
While a good story

The pending title of hold em is hopefully not a RAAC piece of crap. This bitch should be kept in the discards pile.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonabout 4 years ago

She's too dumb, naive, and self-centered to be a wife and mother. Who would want kids that carry her genes? No thanks; I'd have left for home when she agreed to go on the date. Please don't ruin the story by having them get back together.

Very well written, well done. Thanks for posting.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 4 years ago

i have a feeling how this will play out.

question is, how far will she go?

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 4 years ago

let us not forget, she took off her ring before the date.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You should read stories by Farmer's Son before finishing chapter 2

I'd like to see Howie buttfuck Jack and make him learn his place. Farmer's Son knows how to pull off this kind of story and you have the skill to do it too. Now THAT'S the kind of story we are all hoping to see. Don't wimp out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
hah

this was perfect.

her natural instinct is hypergamy. women want the best possible mate. sometimes their hormones give them mixed signals, and sometimes it's just straight up wealth and power. her 'howie' displayed both of these things. he has the money, so in a financial competition he's a great pick. he also has the cockiness that rich men have, so if she's ovulating, she'll be attracted to the biggest douche in the meat market.

but of course 'howie boy' isn't spending money on her in a way that signals mating for life, only a paid for whore. so strike one. strike two is that douche attitude was easily shrunken with even a hint that her fiance' may beat him up. so he's a coward. he's a horrible mate choice. and to top it off, her man currently is young enough to attract college women, and old enough to treat them to a great night out. he's at his peak in terms of JOINT attractiveness. he may accumulate more wealth as he ages, but he'll lose a bit of youth. His soon to be ex should be locking him down, not pushing him out the door to cheat. I loved that she choose the WORST time to cheat. Men, like women, have a peak attractive period. For women it's 18 to 25. And I'm assuming they're both roughly 25. For men though it's roughly from 25 to 35. Most of these stories have women cheating when the husband is too old to easily find love again. She's thrown her man meat to college wolves. That's funny to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Zero redeeming value whatsoever, this should have ended up in the recycle bin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Scored too low

Not sure why. Technically the writing is good, and the plot is well handled. My main complaint, which is trivial, is that this thing is broken into parts. It's hard to evaluate pieces and, frankly, it's annoying to have to wait for the rest, which may not show up for days or weeks. Authors really ought o publish stories whole.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 4 years ago

Good read ..... would like to see her in that party dress

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 4 years ago
I liked it!

I really appreciate Jack. In many other stories like this one, the young groom or husband is portrayed as helpless while the older richer man is an all powerful god both in and out of the sack. Young men who have attracted young, hot women are , far more often than not, very hot themselves.

This rings a lot truer to a situation where a young bride is tempted to damage her relationship for some glamour and wealth.

Jenny had her warnings and the only people being dishonest are Howie and Jenny to herself.

Jack isn't full of shit and isn't afraid to tell the truth and act on his convictions.

I do hope Jenny doesn't go full whore and saves herself somewhat as she has already destroyed her relationship and future marriage.

Nice one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
no need for a 2nd part

First of all, there's no chance this man and this woman would have been together for five years and gotten engaged. It just doesn't fit.

In any event, the engagement is over, the story is over, there's no reason for a 2nd part unless the author intends to completely change the characters of both the man and the woman, give them amnesia and do a miraculous and ridiculous RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
story was over in first chapter

jenny diss jack and gave him free pass.when accepted the date with Howie.all bets are off,when jenny whored herself out.

TajfaTajfaabout 4 years ago

Good one. Looking forward to see where this goes. 5stars

BeBopper99BeBopper99about 4 years ago

3* Typical weak, cucky fiancee in the LW tradition. If Jack had delivered multiple punches to Howie, this would not be a problem. Author must be a wallflower in real life.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Not ending well

This won't end Well for either of them. Jenny and, the ass, Howie need to pay.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Like it

Another immature young woman seduced by glamor and money. Jack didn't waste much time brooding over it. I certainly hope He can find time to talk with Howie before he goes home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The couple is on life support

But maybe she can redeem herself somewhat by refusing to whore herself out.... the couple is damaged , but maybe not finished.

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22about 4 years ago
I'll wait till after the second part and rate them both together

Not gonna rate a part 1 high again only to be snookered as the part 2 is a wimpy ass RAAC or some shit. Fool me once, Literotica......

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleabout 4 years ago
The couple are not on life support.

As a couple, they're dead and buried.

I'd be very surprised to see them continue. If she could allow this with her fiance, in the strongest stage of their relationship, as a wife she would be a tragedy waiting to happen.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 4 years ago
Kind of silly

See if You are engaged and the woman you are engaged to ... while on a tropical vacation is making plans with another man then you are NOT engaged at all. And she certainly doesn't understand the concept of being engaged or being married

Take off the engagement ring of course is important but it doesn't matter whether or not the engaged woman has had sex with the other man or not. Dating another man while you are engaged means you are not engaged. And there is no way to get around that period

SirCarlSirCarlabout 4 years ago
Ues to your effort.

Both chapters were well thought out, written, and presented. Keep going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Bad Start

How does Jack Overton become Jack Farmer then spend a lot of time with his fiance starts sharing a lot of time with an old fart who takes up a lot of time and invites her on a date?

Interesting start with a double mistake but part 2 should be interesting.

T.T.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I'm not sure what the point of this mess was?

fritz51fritz51about 4 years agoAuthor
Oops!

The main character's last name error got past me & my helpers. Sorry for the confusion. A edited version has been submitted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
No doubt about it ....

.... Jenny is now "officially" a bought and paid for WHORE! Oh well at least she'll have plenty of on the job training for her future vocation as a high priced prostitute once Jack kicks her worthless, cheating ass to the curb!

MbgdallasMbgdallasabout 4 years ago

Outstanding stories.

It starts with 2 young people in love who are immature an stupid. She does something stupid and it costs her.

After some time they mature and wise up and learn from their mistakes and end up together because they stil, love each other.

This is a classic that shows just because you are in love doesn’t mean you won’t do stupid shit an hurt the Person you love. Love can overcome stupid shit and it did here.

Too bad so many commenters are so immature, shallow, and ignorant to understand love and what a RAAC is. This is love at its finest in forgiveness and learning. Prices were paid, she learned a lot, was determined not to make the same mistake again and disrespect her husband to the extent she was extreme about it. That definitely is not reconciliation at all costs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
stop now

the MC turns into a cuck in the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ignore the previous Anon comment

He does not become a cuck. Very enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Needs another Chapter

Maybe He Knocks up both Ladies ? Maybe Howie Knocks her Up .. Maybe He lives happy ever after with Cheryl and Diane ..Maybe she ends up in a Mexican Whorehouse .. He warned her all the way what a Dumb Girl ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

She’s too stupid to be allowed to breed.

MormonJackMormonJackalmost 4 years ago
Of course she is a high-paid whore

Love the story - looking forward to reading the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ha! Hypocrite.

He was so jealous that HE CHEATED FIRST WITH TWO GIRLS AT THAT. That would show who really is the cheater. Stupid man.

Ok enuff for the characters, the quality of how it is written is very good. The plot was not original but good because it is well written. No misspelling like drug (instead of dragged) or pled (I think this is pleaded) I see a lot of these in LW stories and wonder if most authors are not native english speakers/users. I am not.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

She dis respected him first, but he cheated first... No "High Road" for him!!!

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

Their engagement is over and done with. He has moved on and in a rather satisfying fantasy fulfilling way. And with her remorse over whether to fuck Howie because he spent so money on her cements the idea that she really is a whore.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 3 years ago

He didn’t cheat. He told her they’d be through if she went on the date. She removed her engagement ring, Jack took it, and left with it in his pocket. If that wasn’t enough for the Anonymous Cowards, she read Jack’s lips as he mouthed ‘fuck you, slut’. That engagement was dead before either of them met their companion for the night.

Oh and by the way, she deserved the breakup, after disrespecting Jack nearly the entire week.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 3 years ago
A Parallel

I am reminded of the joke that goes:

"Darlin', would you spend the entire night with me for a million dollars?"

"Hell yeah!"

"What can I get for $20?"

"What do you take me for, a whore?"

"We established that fact with your answer to my first question. Now we are simply negotiating price."

.

She broke the accepted terms of exclusivity in an engagement. Neither is now cheating.

Nice set up fritz51, I am looking forward to chapter 2. Keep 'em comin'.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

Why would a couple need two bedrooms? Late afternoon is too late to change into a bathing suit when you're right on the beach?

/

He didn't notice her bathing suit when she put it on in the bungalow?

/

NO guy spends $10,000 on an outfit for a woman that he WILL fuck, whether she wants it or not. If she tries to cry rape, he'll point out how she went on the trip, accepted the expensive outfit and went on the date against her fiance's wishes.

/

"But Howie spent about $10,000 on me today, so what can I do? I have to go." - No you don't! He had no business inviting you, you had no business accepting, but nobody forced him to spend the money, he explicitly said they were hers to keep whether she went or not.

/

"convincing herself that he loved her too much to go through with those threats." - So, HE'S supposed to love her to not go on a date, but HER love for him doesn't stop her. Got it.

/

She takes off her fucking engagement ring?! If the dress is THAT revealing she should either change or wear a bikini top under it. I wish that he DID see it on her, and then rip it off of her!

/

He MAY have cheated first (we don't actually know the exact times) but she's the one who left HIM to go on a DATE, dressed like a whore, without her engagement ring. He has every right to expect that she IS fucking or WILL be fucking Howie.

/

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

"that would be the end of us with no way back." - That already happened when you agreed to the date, never mind when you actually went.

/

"still trying to decide if, or how many liberties to allow Howard." - Just the fact that she's even CONSIDERING either of these questions means that she's doomed.

/

"[She] was certain that if she could get him to hear her out." - What can she say? The time for talk was BEFORE she even went shopping with Howie.

/

Kind of a quick jump from his accepting the transfer to him being there, with no talks with the parents or ex-future in-laws, and no confrontation with Jenny.

/

Bah! So, his first girlfriend is just like his ex-fiancee? What about Diane?

/

"because I didn't want to hear his excuses." - SHE didn't want to hear HIS excuses?

/

"You, my dear friend, are still in love with Jenny," - NO-O-O!!! RAAC alert!

/

"Tell me if you could go back" - Key word there: IF.

/

"Still, she is willing to put that aside," - Isn't that big of her! It never would have happened if she didn't go on her date.

/

Any fool can tell the difference between a business dinner and a romantic dinner.

/

@Fritz and Prem,P LUS they were married at that time.

/

I wish Cheryl's original story was true, and he ended up with her.

fritz51fritz51over 3 years agoAuthor
@sbrooks

Brooksie - are you OK? Is it just me you are reaming or are you going off on an equal opportunity rant?

You commented twice, on this first half of a story making approximately 18 points.

I went over all of them and can't understand what's bothering you - except that you seem to be bitching about fictional people making illogical choices. I agree with much of what you stated - that is that a normal person would make a better choice, but if you are saying that people out there in real life, and thereby my fictional characters can't, won't or could not make such choices does not appear to be a valid observation.

You will find most of my other works include such stupidity, maybe even worse, and I would recommend you pass when you see my name as the author.

I don't know what happened, but if I accidently stepped on you nuts somewhere, I apologize.

fritz51

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Dating is a tryout

Dating is a tryout for marriage. By accepting this offer, going on a date with another man, Jenny failed the tryout.

Sorry Jenny, but you're engaged and you pull this move.

That's a "She's gotta go" situation. She's shown she cannot be trusted.

lukeey90lukeey90about 3 years ago
She's out

He should be thankful he hasn't married her now he knows she no wife material

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

Good thing they're not married yet!!! Dump the bitch...

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Basic story idea was good but A) She's written in that highly not even close to real stupid LW template, ever heard the phrase "Too stupid to breath"? Well thats what you wrote. And in typical fashion her whole night made her feel like shit as she "finally" realized wha the night was.

Then future hubby gets the classic LW revenge of lucking into a 3 way.

Could have been really good but too cliched.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Some of the readers comments seem to show the advantage of the 750 word story - not long enough for the reader to forget IT IS FICTION!!! Enjoyed your stories Fritz, thank you.

somewhere east of Omaha

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 2 years ago

Excellent

At least the cunt finally realised what was being done and what the asshole prick expected from her. Jack took his cue from her actions. Neither one was right, but now he's know what to expect if they get married.

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Airheads unite! You have nothing to lose but your vacuum...

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Here’s the bummer he’s first to cheat , makes him more morally wrong , her disrespectful actions are one thing but as far as he new she may have come to her senses ( does seem doubtful ,but still ) both twats , probably make great swinger’s ? Deserve each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sometimes when I see an "sbrooks103x" comment I just want to puke. Repeating the obvious in a FICTIONAL story is not a sign of intelligence. Give it a rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why would Jenny worry about a revealing dress when she wore even more revealing bikinis?

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 2 years ago

Something you can always count on here, pathetic little cunts hiding under the anonymous badge to talk shit.

Obviously this dumb bitch isn't wife material. Have your fun Jack, then go and get your shit and head back home single and free of the burden of marrying a future slutwife.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 years ago

This woman is not wife material. Maybe a hot girlfriend for awhile. Jack seems to be doing ok and he took hie engagement ring back. to bad, so sad. Some of us make good decisions others not so good.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyalmost 2 years ago

Jack is playing this amazing...he better not take this skank back.. she's an airhead as well as a ho. She belongs to the streets

SeafoamzoneSeafoamzoneover 1 year ago

That trip to paradise was certainly a disaster

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Talk about failing the wife test, what a dumb, selfish bitch. Holy shit.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Great Writing, Great Story! Good Job, Excellent Drama, and Excellent plot! Poor Jenny lost her Marriage to Jack because she was so Naive and easily seduced by a stranger. LOL So Now what is she going to do? LOL it is all her own stupid slut fault. Too Bad for her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The trip was perfect for jack. He got a snapshot of his future with her.

Move on before getting trapped.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I get that this is just a story, but this is beyond improbable. They are engaged, on a 7 day Caribbean vacation and she burns through 3 or 4 days, flirting with some rich old guy and then letting old guy buy her $10000 worth of clothes and jewelry, ending with a date where she is dressed like a slut and old guy is expecting to get laid. If all of this happened, and it wouldn't in the real world, how could any rational human being think this was not the end of the relationship with Jack? Who would marry a woman who did this, because she is guaranteed to cheat early and often. Just a dumb story premise. the writing is OK, grammatically coherent, but I can't give it more than a 2** because a guy wants to be cuckolded, he would dump the slut before she even left for the date. I won't bother to read Part 2 because I could not care less about any of these characters.

To the author, you write well but you need to spend more time coming up with story ideas that might actually happen in real life. This one is just stupid.

fritz51fritz51about 1 year agoAuthor

To Anon : "I get that this is just a story"...

IMO : No, you don't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can't help but agree with "Anonymousabout 1 year ago", would sbrooks103x "Give it a rest"?

Certainly 5 stars for having to put up with his carping comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Anonymous about 2 hours ago: "but you need to spend more time coming up with story ideas that might actually happen in real life." Why?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

"But Howie spent about $10,000 on me today, so what can I do? I have to go." - Didn't "Howie" say that the outfit was hers even if she decided not to go?

\

"I should go up there and cancel this." - She has his number, she can call him and cancel.

\

"The dress needed some kind of fix, her tits would be on display unless some tape was used." - She didn't notice that when she tried it on at the shop?

\

"How could I be so naïve?" - Especially when Jack TOLD her.

\

"After all that he's given me tonight, is it fair of me to NOT do something for him?" - She never promised a quid pro quo, Howie made a bet, she doesn't have to pay off.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

From author: To Anon : "I get that this is just a story"...

IMO : No, you don't.

I get is is just a story too, Rather far fetched story. Are there really women so clueless that after spending $10k on them a man wouldn’t expect sex? Or is this story supposed to be so over the top as to be a joke? A farce?

The only saving grace is the fiancé gets two women. Hopefully he dumps his intended bride.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I can't believe that anyone who is engaged would think that it is okay to go out with someone else. That being said, I agree with many of the comments that Jack should dump her. It doesn't matter if she has sex with Howard or not. The answer that she should have said to Howard was No, period. The fact that, one, that he did not like it. Two, he told her not do do it and if she did there would be consequences. Three, she still did it. To me, this are reasons for Jack to dump her. It would be sad if these two got back together, even if Jenny realizes her mistake and is truly sorry for her actions. She has shown that she doesn't care for Jack's feelings. If she doesn't care for them now, she will do the same if they got married later on. I see already that there is the follow-on story so I know this will not influence the author's decision on his/her writing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The very best take is that she is to clueless to make a good marriage partner.

Well maybe if Jack has some submissive cuckold tendencies.

Then he might get by her going after he warned her.

HighBrowHighBrow6 months ago

Good characterization and well told.

inka2222inka22225 months ago

I'm glad her ex-fiance took the ring, I HOPE the author indicated this means he's done with the brain-dead (literal)

prostitute.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

5 stars

I know being in love is so deep that it's harder to disconnect that bond than any other, but she has shown him nothing but disrespect the whole vacation. From the absolute beginning. He told her he wasn't comfortable with her skimpy swimsuit in response to her fiancé's concern she pretty much laughs in his face--and her behavior only gets progressively worse. A marriage is built on trust and respect, she has betrayed both, and they're not even married yet.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Just a warning, this goes full cuck raac in the sequel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfritz51@fritz51
Future stories by me will likely not allow ANON comments. To those who would like to leave a reasonable comment and won't be able to, I apologize.