All Comments on 'You Have To Go To Mass! Ch. 04'

by Carnevil9

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
the best episode so far

What Father Flanagan and his baby girl Shannon and Maria and her hunky son Matt discover is the simple truth--family is for fucking. For the priest, his sweet little daughter's sweet little slit is the best he's sampled in 20 years. He just cannot get over how her adorable little cocchie tastes and most of all how it feels all over his big fat daddy-dick. Shannon, the mischievous minx, proves to her daddy that her tight little twat is the perfect place for him to unload his heavy daddy-balls, which he happily does, over and over again. Meanwhile, for Matt and Maria, motherfucking has become a way of life. Matt's hard young cock is up his mother's cunt--the same cunt the kid came out of--more than it's just hanging down over his balls. At his age, Matt's a nonstop semen producing machine, his young balls just never quit, and his understanding mommy knows exactly where her darling baby boy's precious semen belongs--down her throat, up her ass and best of all right up where Matt was once a baby. His own mother's capacious warm wet ever-loving cunt.

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 9 years ago
Loved it

Loved it. *****

STARBLACKSTARBLACKabout 9 years ago
great

great series from beginning to end. great buildup to climax

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Really

just one happy fucking family! Not exactly as I guessed after chapter one but pretty close.

TooSmallDaveTooSmallDaveover 2 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed the whole series of tales. Very sexy and arousing of course. But mostly, you tell a great story. It was like listening to a man in a pub and I enjoyed it as much for the way you told it as I did for the rudeness and erotic power. Thank you sir.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

GREAT STORY!!!

kivancsifancsikivancsifancsi10 months ago

Nagyon tetszett a sorozat, mindketten megérdemelték ami a végszó.

cslt1cslt17 months ago

Great story!

Kudos on the ending.

ToughSailorToughSailor7 months ago

Great story even though I'm Episcopalian, The ending where Frank had the decency to resigned his Holy Orders and leave the priesthood was very good. Too bad the modern day Catholic clergy doesn't feel the same obligation . . . .

OnlyHappyEndingsOnlyHappyEndingsabout 1 month ago

I enjoyed this series very much. Started off as a simple excuse to bring mother and son together. But it seemed natural as things got "out of hand" and mother found herself enjoying more than she should.

The interludes with the priest took it to another level. The introduction of the priest's daughter gave it additional complexity. I would have liked a chapter between 3 and 4 for son and daughter to meet, find common ground but that's me. Fine the way it is.

The best part is the writing, blending dirty sex with artful language. Truly the spirit behind lit+erotica.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous