You Just Cannot Get The Staff Ch. 02

Story Info
Alesha needs to get some time with and Moira offers to help.
1.6k words
4.44
1.3k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2023
Created 10/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two

As Moira escorted the remaining girls to their respective rooms, the tall ebony Alesha, walked into her large, well-appointed, airy room and saw upon the expensive white king-size Egyptian cotton bedclothes lay the skimpiest lacy see-through body suit. Immediately she picked it up and realised that it had been cut for her exact measurements and would fit like a glove, with no room for panties or a bra.

She was kicking herself for letting the blonde girl get a chance to secure the most lucrative position before she could utter a protest. However, she vowed not to let any upstart bitch from Ukraine or wherever she was from, steal away her chance of getting the job. She walked over to the built-in wardrobe and opened it. On the hangers, were perched a variety of similar skimpy lingerie, all see-through and most with a peek-a-boo slit at the crotch. It was her 'uniform' while attending the interview process. She quickly slipped the luxurious lacy and satin nothingness on and went to the door. Opening it, she glanced up and down the hallway and slipped out, quietly closing the door behind her and making her way down, retracing her steps. She had the forethought to slip off her heeled shoes and padded down barefoot. She cautiously looked over the shoulder, and to her left and right. She entered the large entrance; with the wide sweeping stairs she had seen upon her entry.

Then a noise caught her attention, it was unmistakable. She listened intently and slipped across the entrance to a pair of doors in panelled wood. The door was open a fraction, so screwing up her courage she pushed the gap a few centimetres and could hear Katya sighing and gasping as IIya ate her pussy. Pushing the door further, she craned her head to catch a glimpse of Katya's arms gripping the back of the couch and gasping as her pussy was licked proficiently. Momentarily shocked, Alesha considered backing out of the room, leaving the two lovers to their pleasures, and then she thought again. Should she intrude or even join in? Katya was her adversary in this situation, she might secure the highest-paid position by the mere virtue of being quick off the mark.

Her dilemma was snatched by a pale hand, closing the door and a whisper from Moira,

"I think it best we leave Mr. Tomorov to interview her in peace, don't you?" Moira eyed the gorgeous ebony's body and then smiled, "Perhaps we might start your interview now, with me, as you're dressed for it. Follow me!" She took her arm and led her up the stairs to an upper-floor bedroom. As Moira opened the door Alesha padded in feeling the thick pile of the carpet. She stopped and turned, and Moira closed the door and locked it.

"Are you going to interview me here?" Alesha asked.

"I always interview prospective staff in my bedroom. Now, if you wish to be considered a serious candidate for the positions here, it's not just Mr. Tomorov you must impress, but me too. I have a lot of influence with Mr. Tomorov and if you interview well here and now, then you needn't concern yourself with the young woman currently being fucked hard downstairs." Moira slipped off her smart blouse and revealed a white stain bra deposited it on her bed and then unzipped the skirt, uncovering a matching high-cut pair of panties. Keeping her high heels on, Moira looked at Alesha," I think you need to help me out of this," She pulled the right shoulder strap of the bra and slipped it down.

Alesha licked her lips and decided to enlist this woman's support, even if she had to fuck her. She stepped forward and pulled the straps off her shoulders and reached round and unclipped the back. In this position, Moira took the lead and reached up, allowing the bra to fall away, and held Alesha's head and pulled her for a deep wet kiss. Alesha allowed Moira to pull her and willed herself to relax and allow Moira's tongue to probe her mouth, while she cupped Moira's small, firm breasts. Her nipples were already hard, and Alesha pinched them to excite her further.

This wasn't Alesha's first time with a woman. In her drive to leave the London borough of her birth, she'd had to compromise herself with gang members, and then when she got to the West End, she had been 'discovered' by a small-time lingerie designer who took her to her bed and taught her how to lick a woman's sex. After the affair faded, Alesha took advantage of the connections that her former lover had provided her and managed to move on to lingerie shoots across the globe. Inevitably, she fell in love with the photographer and had three great years. She'd retired after he was given a terminal diagnosis and she nursed him over his mercifully short six months. and she had to start again, but the world had moved into the financial crisis and the work had dried up. Then the agency approached her with this opportunity and Alesha, being a level-headed woman realised that the money would set her up for life.

Moira was enjoying Alesha's mouth, and the feeling of her small breasts being massaged but she soon wanted more. Moira was comfortable with her bi-sexuality, and even more at home with her manner. She was a forceful lover, demanding and often impatient. With Alesha, she would have all the power and quickly decided to press her advantage and have this beautiful ebony give her what she wanted. Moira pulled away from her kissing and walked to the bed, pulling off her panties and kicking them off impatiently. She climbed on the bed, opened her toned legs, and using her two hands prised open your smooth waxed vaginal lips.

"Take that skimpy thing off and lick my pussy. If you make me cum, I'll make sure you get your opportunity to see Mr. Tomorov for an uninterrupted hour." She cooed.

Alesha pulled off the body and climbed on the bed and buried her mouth in Moira's wet, fragrant pussy and began to kiss and lick her labia. Moira reached down and held Alesha's head in position as she began to tense her buttocks and raised them to rub herself onto Alesha's tongue. Alesha could feel the friction of her sex on her sensitive lips and with her head held, struggled to breathe, taking in noisy gasps to maintain her attention on Moira's cunt. Shifting upwards, she managed to find Moira's clitoral hood flicked it with the tip of her tongue and made direct contact with Moira's clitoris.

"Mmmm! That's it. Just there! Lick my cunt you whore!" Moira's control of her language slipped, revealing a dirty mouth when she was enjoying coercing another woman to pleasure her.

Alesha licked with greater pace and shifted herself to bring two fingers up to Moira's vulva. Pulling back against Moira's hands, she managed to spit on her fingers and then slowly slid one and then two upturned fingers in Moira's cunt, searching for her g-spot. Moira arched her back and let go of her reluctant lover's head, her sex filled with the electric shock of Alesha's fingers in her sodden cunt, and that gave Alesha the freedom to now locate Moira's g-spot and rub it vigorously. Moira struggled and writhed and gasped wordlessly, as her cunt clenched down on the brown-skinned fingers stimulating her sensitive places.

"Make me cum. Suck on my clit you bitch!" Moira was lost in her arousal. Alesha ignored the foul mouth and clamped her lips on the surprisingly large and swollen clitoris and sucked hard. Within moments, Moira was trashing and swearing obscenities, as Alesha's finger fucked Moira's clenched cunt and nipped the swollen clit gently as felt a stream of warm wet ejaculate in her mouth as Moira tensed and climaxed.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Moira grunted through clenched perfect teeth, her body at full tension. Alesha backed away and allowed her to ride the shuddering orgasm, her mouth tasted of Moira's pussy and her nostrils filled with the distinctive vaginal sex smells. After a minute or two of shaking and wriggling, Moira regained her control and sat up.

"I might keep you for myself!" She smiled and reached out, but Alesha was cold and unwilling to be pulled closer for further kissing.

"You promised you would get me an hour of Mr. Tomorov's time." Alesha smiled, trying to keep the PA sweet enough to get what she had offered.

"I did promise, and you will get your time when I'm finished with you. Now, put your head on the head, and use your hands to spread your arse cheeks!" Moira's smile became cold and hard. Alesha turned, now fearful of what would now be required of her. "Spread them wide." Moira's tone was harsh, and Alesha felt her move on the bed and heard a drawer open. The next thing she felt was a cold hard anal plug against her anus. A warm splash of saliva landed on her anus, and then the plug was being rubbed and worked into her puckered hole. Moira smiled at the smell of Alesha's anus, dropping a finger to the brown-lipped pussy and disappointingly found only a little wetness there.

Alesha had not been aroused during their tryst and anger now flashed across Moira's mind. Suffering a blow to her ego, Moira had wanted to discover an aroused Alesha. She pushed the plug further into her reluctant lover's anus and circled the rim of her orifice. If this bitch didn't like being fucked by her, then Moira would make her.

"Ask me to fuck your tight black arse!" Moira pushed the plug into her anus.

"No, please!" Alesha gasped. Alesha was held fast by Moira's hand and her desire to get into Tomorov's presence.

"Beg for it, you bitch!" The plug forced her open and sat snugly in Alesha's anus.

"Please..." A pain-filled tear welled up in Alesha's eye.

End of Chapter Two.