You Just Cannot Get The Staff Ch. 01

Story Info
Ilya wants staff and Katya interviews.
2.6k words
4.06
2.2k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2023
Created 10/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You just can't get the staff these days. Chapter One

Ilya Tomorov needed staff for his recently acquired Antiguan mansion, so a second round of interviews was held that afternoon, as he always told himself 'Important decisions would only be made after lunch'. He had decided to hold the interviews on his sun-kissed veranda and then those who passed that phase would progress to the interior of the final, more intimate discussions. He sat on a comfortable wicker cushion-strewn sofa in white linen and drawstring trousers. He was barefoot but clean-shaven for this important day.

He sat and regarded the bevy of highly attractive, if not truly beautiful women who had assembled in a line before him. He bade them sit down, and his assistant Moira Dubois, another beautiful woman in her own right, and Charles, his Close Protection Officer, stood to one side. The beauties were a wonderful mix of skin tones and hair colours, all tall and with excellent slender physiques.

The agency had followed his exacting demands for the potential eight positions that were available, and now ten women had accepted his invitation to the island hoping to secure one of these positions. Having retired from the hustle and bustle, Illya had sold his businesses and settled on the island, savouring the delights of the tropical paradise in hotels and then his own tall masted Bénéteau Oceanis 440 yacht until the mansion's upgrades, called 'Rosaries', had been completed and scrutinized by Ilya himself. His exacting nature permeated all aspects of his life. Now he could live the manner of lifestyle that he wished.

The assembled women accepted his invitation to come to the island and be interviewed for the positions listed in the exclusive and discreet agency booklet and website. The highly exclusive and very expensive agency catered only to the super-wealthy single men and women of the world's elite. They all knew the sort of man Ilya was, from his profile. They all knew that such positions were highly lucrative, earning more than $500,000 if they could secure the contract for the three years, Ilya was offering.

Three years in this paradise and then half a million dollars was a no-brainer. If they could convince their client that they were the woman for him.

Katya Simnova knew what sort of man, Ilya was. She had escaped her war-torn Ukrainian home and after a terrifying and arduous trek, she made it to London. She learned her adopted home's language quickly and well, adding English to the Russian, Ukrainian and French she had learned at the knee of her well-educated Grandfather and her French Mother. She had lost the heavy Slavic accent and managed to get into the books of three well-known modelling agencies, after a brief spell as a high-end escort to make enough money to survive in a city like London. During a small fashion house show just before London Fashion Week, she was offered the chance to join another agency that catered for wealthy men and women of the elite.

Now she was here, among a bevvy of very attractive women all willing to do whatever was necessary to secure a three-year contract being at this rich man's beck and call. There were two black women, tall and exotic, three other blondes like herself, the rest brunettes and one stunning black-haired woman from either China or Japan, she guessed.

But she liked her chances. It was clear to her that the man opposite had money, worth more than five hundred million. He was unmarried, which meant he didn't commit easily to one woman. He had no children, as he didn't want restrictions on his lifestyle. Despite a good physique and expensive body conditioning, discrete but telltale surgical procedures on the lines of his face, he was not young, in his fifties and so was looking for the ego boost of young women around him, and one or two on his arm when he went out.

He was wealthy and enjoyed the trappings of money. His private jet, which brought them here was hired for the job and told her that he didn't want too much of a financial drain of jets or multiple homes. His yacht was his sole vanity project.

The final obvious element about her potential employer is that the positions on offer would involve a level of sexual intimacy with the employer. Katya had guessed that out of the girls assembled here, a few would prove ideal for him, including herself. She had guessed that all the women would have to sign iron-clad non-disclosure contracts with apocalyptic penalties should they break it, and all would have to be willing to have sex with him on demand.

Katya had heard of rich men indulging in the 'Romanesque' lifestyle. Wealthy elites had cottoned onto a fantasy lifestyle fuelled by inaccurate historical movies and streamed dramas that showed Roman masters or Dominus, taking advantage of their slaves, sexually, in the villas. These shows suggested to the jaded palates of the elites that a modern equivalent could be enjoyed for a price. Ilya was one of those men who wanted a 'free use' lifestyle while he enjoyed his retirement. This was another reason for a three-year contract, as he would potentially tire of the same women time after time.

Ilya watched each woman as she took either a seat on the assorted sofas, chairs or the arms of chairs. He admired their dresses, suited perfectly to the blisteringly hot day, now beginning to become a humid sultry evening. Ilya smiled secretly as the women looked first at the Close Protection Officer, then at Moira, and then at him. The PA cleared her throat,

"Welcome to 'Roseries'. We are very pleased that you were invited to join us in our private estate on the island. During the next two days, a series of private, public and group interviews will be held with both myself and Mr Tomorov. We are seeking to employ a total of eight individuals to enter a three-year contract. As you know, I was once an applicant for the position within Mr. Tomorov's household and after my time, he offered me the post of his PA. The opportunities for advancement with Mr. Tomorov are extensive and highly rewarding. The salary for the various positions is on a sliding scale from domestic service, around $100,000 over the three years to $500,000 for more complex duties." She spoke wonderfully clipped Scottish tones, belaying the fact she was half Russian on her mother's side and raised in St. Petersburg until she attended a Highlands finishing school, where she learned about life after her parents incurred the wrath of the Russian President and were mysteriously killed. Alone in the world, Ilya rescued her from traffickers and took her under his wing. Over time, they had become lovers, as she learned the inner workings of his business and then followed him into retirement. Her loyalty to him was unshakeable. She still shared his bed on occasion but had her own life now.

The women glanced at each other, except Katya. She looked directly at Ilya and smiled.

And he smiled back. She had caught his eye and she knew it. Her interview had started without a word being said. Moira continued with her briefing,

"As you all know from the agency that proposed your attendance, this is once in a lifetime opportunity. However, if you feel that occupation here is not to your liking, then a return flight will be available at 6 am tomorrow. You will not be paid for this interview, you will no longer be on the agency books and will not be invited back. Now Mr. Tomorov will address you before the first phase of the interviews begins." With that, she sat down and waited for Ilya to speak.

He stood up and smiled warmly. "Welcome to 'Roseries', my island retreat. I spend upwards of six months a year here, then I travel throughout Europe and America. I am looking for certain young women who will cater for my needs here and on certain trips away. I need a driver, a young woman who is capable and able to take on various trips here and abroad. I need three domestic staff, that will attend tasks in my home here. I will require a day secretary and a press/communications officer. Finally, I will need a 'body man', a personal assistant for managing day-to-day issues." Ilya looked around the assembled group, "Of course, the main difference with my positions, compared to other positions is that I would expect my women to be either semi-naked or even completely naked when in my house." Ilya waited for his words to sink in. The girls blinked and glanced at each other. No one moved, except Katya. She stood up, looked directly at him, deftly unzipped the dress, allowed it to fall, and stood before him.

Ilya regarded her with wise-eyed enjoyment. She was slender, her high breasts with delightful, upturned nipples poking skyward. Her legs were long and toned and her tummy was flat and slightly sculpted. Her smile never lost her face and as Ilya's eyes were treated to a full-frontal view, he saw her tight, perfect little cunt; smooth and inviting.

"You interview well, young lady. You are?" Ilya asked politely.

"Katya Simnova, I would like the position of your 'body man', I feel that I have a lot to offer." Katya turned round, giving him an unobstructed view of her toned ass, she retrieved her dress.

The rest of the girls glanced around and then they realised that Katya had stolen a march on them, four of the women also stood. Both the black women stood and immediately shed their dresses, revealing beautiful ebony skin with one woman displaying medium breasts that stood proud, unaided by a bra, and the other had small teenage breasts topped with tight nipples. The Asian woman stripped off her dress and displayed her flawless skin, medium breasts and a wonderful tuft of black pubic hair crowning her pretty camel toe. Finally, two of the brunettes stripped off their dresses and showed their naked bodies, they were slender and toned but with small breasts small coral-pink nipples and a neatly trimmed runway of pubic hair.

Moira glanced at Ilya and stepped in. Ilya grinned widely.

"Ladies, please. Mr Tomorov will see each of you in turn. Those of you who have decided not to take up this opportunity, I will escort you to the cars in the driveway." Moira left with a gaggle of assorted women, one or two looking back at the six naked women still on the warm sunny veranda. One brunette stopped, turned then walked back to the other naked women, unzipping her dress pulled down her panties and stood beside them.

Ilya rose from his chair and beckoned the women to follow him. The sun was hot and he knew they would appreciate a dip in his new pool would be just what was needed to cool off their skin and soothe frayed tensions. For he too, was feeling the heady excitement of young naked flesh and wanted to admire them closely. As they walked around the side of the mansion, Ilya explained how the selection process would proceed.

"Now, ladies as you can surmise, I enjoy beautiful women and in this private estate, I intend to fill my semi-retirement with hot sun, a stress-free environment, and the warm embrace of gorgeous female bodies. If you wish to fill the positions I have already outlined, then you must embrace the fact that I will want to have a sexual relationship with you all during your time here." He smiled as they walked to the near Olympic-sized outdoor, heated pool.

The women couldn't help but be impressed. The cool shades of blue throughout the tiling gave the water an irresistible invitation. With the evening sun heating the air and the humidity rising, the cooling water was just perfect for the throng of naked women. As Ilya walked over to one of the loungers dotted around the pool, He took Katya gently by the arm and led her to sit next to him,

"Katya, you are quite stunning, and I was impressed by your directness. I admire that in a woman. You know what you want, and you ensure that you get it. If I was to offer you my 'body man' position It would mean long days managing my time and even longer nights fucking me! Is that something you would consider?" IIya looked into her eyes as she spoke, resisting the temptation to ogle her naked body or touch her breasts, which was difficult as his prick was now becoming hard.

"Would you like me to 'interview' here? Or somewhere more private?" Katya could sense his desire for her, easily noticing his erection. Ignoring the other beauties splashing in the perfect water, she looked at only him.

"I think we might adjourn inside. Moira will return momentarily and assign the girls rooms. Follow me." IIya stood and Katya followed, by the time they had begun to cross the immaculate lawn, Moria had returned and nodding to IIya, went off to organise the candidates.

Moira, knowing her employer well, had guessed that the slender blonde would have caught his attention and as she walked, made a mental note to have her room nearest to the main house to ensure IIya would get the easiest access to her. Being very protective, she also noted to have this woman double-checked to just satisfy her mind that she was who was said she was. As she arrived at the pool, the women were summoned to her, and she explained that the interview process had already begun.

The tall ebony goddess, noted quickly that IIya and the blonde had left and was assured that all positions were still open, and the interview process would take a few days. Meanwhile, they were Mr. Tomorov's guests and would be given rooms.

"Mr Tomorov will expect you at 8:00 this evening, for dinner. Might I suggest you choose your attire with care if you want to make a good impression, in this house, less is more!"

At that exact moment, Katya had grasped the notion that same notion, had removed Ilya's white linen pants and was kissing his semi-erect penis as he leaned against his desk in his study.

"Mm, that's very good. Might I suggest we adjourn to the sofa?" Ilya sighed. Katya stood and allowed him to kick off his trousers and follow her to the sofa, where she lay down on the large, cushioned couch and spread her legs and began to rub her pussy lips, parting them for his viewing pleasure. Without a moment of hesitation, Ilya knelt inhaled her natural perfume and proceeded to lick her sex lovingly.

Katya closed her eyes and sighed. She willed herself to relax as her mind wandered back to her encounter with the shadowy world of MI6 and their desire to have an asset in IIya Tomorov's bed.

"You need to play to his vanity. Be submissive, but bold. He is not a fool, but like most men, his dick will override his brain. The one you must be wary of is Moira, his loyal guard dog. However, there's a way to deal with her. If you want revenge for the destruction of your country, and the loss of your family, let IIya Tomorov get inside you, and you will get inside his operation. Once you're in, we will contact you." The MI6 man smiled thinly.

Katya was not a fool either, she would use MI6's help to get her inside the Mansion and she would deal with IIya Tomorov and Moira Dubois in her own way and in her own time.

As his tongue lapped at her pussy like a puppy lapping milk, she felt his wet thumb rub against her fluttering anus.

End of Chapter One.