You Just Didn't Care

Story Info
Two years too long. She got him. I think. Who cares.
2.1k words
3.96
21.2k
31
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was waiting in the pub thinking things over. I was thinking did she care? Then was I doing the right thing. My heart said NO. But my mind was saying YES. I had gone over it a thousand and one times. But there was only one way it had to be. For the last two years. I was so, so troubled it was making me ill. It was never out of my mind from the moment I woke up to the time I fell asleep. I was in a daze at work. Thank god. I knew my job inside out and blindfolded. You might say I knew it backwards.

Well, I had taken the last steps at last. There was no turning back after tonight. Time was pressing on and in walked the man. I had been waiting for. He was holding his heavy briefcase, he walks straight for me and sat down.

"Do you want a drink," I said to him.

"No thank you. I am working tonight," he said.

He opened his case and pulled out what I was expecting a thick file. He was sitting right in front of me. Then he was about to say my name. But he changed it to sir. He was my PD. I wanted concrete proof before I moved on for good.

He opened the file and slid over the table top the first of many photos. It was in colour. I expected black and white ones. It was framed so well and the clarity of it was brilliant. I have to say. I clenched my fists. My so called faithful loving wife!

I had an aching in my stomach at what I was going to looking at. She was laying down naked on a bed. In a hotel room. Her legs were bent and wide giving the camera a clear view of her pussy. Sorry I meant to say twat. That's because that was what she had become.

Her twat she had been using a dildo she had been masturbating. Her twat was swollen and wet her sex juices caught the lights from the hotel room. She was looking down her body towards her feet with both her arms at her sides. Her tit nipples were hard and sticking up ready to be sucked. There was no way of mistaking her. Because I could see her in full face on the photo. She was excited because her face was flush.

I looked at my PD. Biting my bottom lip and my hands were clenched even tighter than before. I did not want to say a word to him. So, I held my own council. I moved the photos to one side and turned it over.

"The photo you have shown me are better than I expected," I said to my PD.

He never said a word. He passed over another photo. This one was face down. As everyone had spoken in the past. A picture says a thousand and one words. I could not have said it any better than what I was looking at. I was thinking. You didn't care. About me.

Then he said to me," I only use top quality cameras on the market. That's why my rate is so high."

He turns the photo over. My wife had turned her head. In the side of the photo was the head of a cock. Then my PD pushed another photo in front of me. This one was a picture of a raging hard cock with my wife's hand holding it.

"Did you like watching this," I said to him.

"No, no it's a job to me. I have seen it so many times over the years," he said to me.

At the same time, he was handing to me another photo. This one shown his cock inside my wife's mouth. She had hold of his balls with one hand and sucking his cock. In the photo he was sliding his fingers in and out of her wet twat. I picked up my whiskey and dropped the glass full.

He handed to me photo after photo. I clenched my hands tighter than before. I could believe what I was looking at. What my wife was doing. With a stranger or was it a friend of ours. She was bobbing up and down on his cock and never let go of his balls. He was finger fucking her twat.

Then the next set of photos. Was of this man's cock sliding in and out of my wife's twat. Photo after photo you could see she was getting close to an orgasm. He was the same. I was gripping my teeth and clenched my fists. The man had finished fucking my wife. The man slipped out his cock from her twat.

The next shots were of them laying side by side with his spunk running out of her twat and down onto the bedsheets.

I looked at my PD.

I said," how many more,"

"Here they are in this envelope they are of him fucking her backwards do you want to see them now, "he said.

"No thanks. I seen enough for now," I said to him.

He gathered everything up and put them back in the envelopes and handed them to me. At the same time, I was reaching into my pocket. Pulling out an envelope with his expensive fee. I passed it to him.

"May I have a receipt with the amount on it. Saying paid in full on it, I said.

He handed it to me.

"Before you go where are the negatives, "I said.

Inside do you want to check before I go, "he said.

I shook my head.

He left. But I stayed a while thinking about what I had been looking at. I had a beer before. I was heading for home. I was thinking. I should have done this two years ago. When I thought she was cheating on me. Well, I was the fool. But I was going to change all that. I drank the last of my beer and headed for my car.

Whilst I was driving home. What I had set in motion was soon to come to an end. I kept on reminding myself it was all part of the general plan. My hate was starting to get the better of me. Get a control of yourself. You have done it for months on end. I turned into our driveway and saw her car still parked there. I had long deep breath before, I got out of my car. Walking up to the front door. I opened the front door she was ready to go out.

"Going somewhere," I said.

"You know full well. I am meeting Jane it's our dance night. Have you forgotten," she said.

She was moving towards the front door putting on her coat and picking up her handbag and her car keys.

"Darling, can you give me ten minutes. I need to speak with you it's important," I said.

"Darling, I will be late can it wait until I get home tonight. I could be late so don't wait up for me, "she said to me.

"Darling, before you go, I think we need to talk it's important. As Jane is always late. Give me ten minutes," I said.

"You got ten," she said.

I pulled out one of the PD photos and handed to her. She looked at it and her mouth opened.

"Shit" Is what I heard.

" I do think we need to talk don't you," I said.

Her face changed colour then she closed her mouth. She looked at me then at the photo then back at me.

"So, you have found out at last. Well, I guess we need to talk," she said.

He's got a nice cock hasn't he. I am dying for it tonight what do you think," she said with a smile on her face

"You never have changed have you. Well sit down and lets sort this out," I said.

"What are you going to do. Leave me. Divorce me. Get half the money. Sell the house. NO WAY," she said.

I looked at her with cold staring eyes and I had not even started yet.

"As for the house you moved into. It's in my name not yours. Also, it was mine before I met you If you divorce me, I will keep my house and where will you live wimp," she said in a nasty voice.

"Well then. Before I leave. I need to tell you and show you a few things then, "I said.

I walked over to the sideboard holding the rest of the photos in one hand. Opened the drawer pulling out a pile of papers.

"Well since you brought up the house. The conservatory and the new kitchen you owe the contractor money," I said.

"But Darling you have been paying the bills, haven't you..." she said.

Then she stopped in the middle of her sentence and started to glared at me.

The next set of papers were her credit card statements.

" Tell me. You have been paying my credit cards for me, "she said with a bit of fear in her voice.

"In there are demands for money that YOU have not paid, I said it cooly and calmly.

"Oh God my credit cards? They will take to court for none payment," she said.

"Yeah, something about not receiving payments," I said.

"But we agreed that you were to pay all the bills," she said.

"Well, I have been paying some bills. The ones that belong to me," I said coldly.

"I have your balls for this, "she said in a temper.

Then she had remembered the box where she kept ready money. It was in the bedroom hidden away in the back of the bottom drawer. She went to our bedroom. I followed her. She pulled out the drawer and lifted out her hidden box with her supply of ready cash. She opened it. There was a note.

It read "Sorry Darling, I used it to pay my PD's bill. Thank you."

"Here you are. But I have got a receipt for you," I said.

Handing it over to her.

"I had about ten grand in here," she said.

"Sorry about this. But I had to get rest of his money from out of your account. I used your card. I have also taken a bit more for my own use. I hope you don't mind. I have reset your pin number here it is. But there not much left in your account."

"You used my money to pay your PD bill," she said in a raised voice.

"Darling, I use a lot of your money to pay for my new car and that boat you like so much. By the way it not moored in the same harbour any more. Also, I have renamed it. I have no dept attached to my name. Thanks to all your hidden money. Don't complain to much the tax people will what to know where it all come from. Also, I have paid my lawyer up before the divorce comes through. What is left over from his bill he will donate it to charity."

She was sitting on the bed with her head in her hands.

"You cannot treat me in this way we are married, "she said.

" Yes, I can, "I said. Passing to her four more photos of her with him.

"If you can do this to me, I paying myself of from you, "I said to her.

I heard the noise of a vehicle outside. I looked out of the bedroom window.

There was a recovery vehicle hooked up her Lexus. And it was being drawn up on to it.

"Oh, by the way Darling, I have not been paying for your car. The repossession company is outside loading your car.

"What the hell have you done with my car?" she said in an angry loud voice.

"It belongs to the credit company now. We had the loan from them. It happens to be there's now. You will find all the information with the rest of the papers. They don't like debtors too," I said.

She was raging mad at me. I started to head for the front door she was going to say something.

So, I said, "You just didn't care. Did you Darling."

I walked out the door.

"Sorry Darling you are a bit late for your date with Jane? But he won't mind will he. I headed down the road to my new car. I was heading for my boat and a new life without the slut I married. I should have given her a farewell kiss. I thought better of it.