You Knew It was I

Story Info
Pervert breeds a young cumslut in public.
1.4k words
4.11
28.1k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkeySan
MarkeySan
536 Followers

Note: Raven (aka Raven7890) and I are both over 18 years of age.

Dear Raven

I writing to to say I'm sorry. I very much regret my actions the other night. I need you to understand. I wasn't thinking straight. I know what I did was unforgivable but please let me try to explain.

I had just left my wife in our room when I headed downstairs. I was very distraught. I was horny as hell and my balls needed relief. My wife was six months pregnant and again in a cranky mood. I don't know why we went to her company retreat in the mountains.

When I had headed down to the bar it was late. The sun had just set and the power drinkers were still in their swimsuits around the darkening pool. In and out of the barroom they went with both hands full carrying booze to the pool.

I wandered around, I was hard and I needed a fuck. I had a few drinks, that is no excuse for my actions. The doctors have called it an addiction. Some people may have called me a sex maniac or a sociopath. Others just call me a pervert.

That night I headed toward the bar but I didn't want a drink I wanted a fuck. I stepped over to the corner of the big dark room. It was unoccupied except for the people sliding down the hall between the bar and the pool. They couldn't see me standing in the dark corner.

I looked out over the mountains. My hand was in my baggy shorts as I stroked my long cock. It was a dark corner, I knew I could let my load fly and no one would see. I was working on blasting my load, regretting very much that my baby seeds would be going to waste.

That's when I saw you.

You were laying on the sofa. No one could see you in the dark corner with the sofa back so high. You were laying there on your belly with your long pool gown covering down over your ass.

I saw that beautiful body and I stroked harder. I remembered you from the pool, how beautiful you looked as you flirted with every man who smiled at you. I knew you were in heat.

I could move closer I thought, in time to come on you. When I got closer I sat down on that footrest beside you instead and I stroked slowly.

You didn't notice me. You looked passed out. I noticed you, your long beautiful hair that beautiful young face. You looked so sexy and so young. You had an amazing body.

I looked behind me and the room was dark and empty. I could now see you had a beautiful ass under that gown. I put my hand on your ass and felt it. So tight and firm your ass was.

I just needed to touch your flesh, you would never know and my hand rubbed your thigh without hesitation. I rubbed the soft warm flesh on the insides of both your thighs very slowly. I was concerned I may wake you. To my total surprise your legs parted like the Red Sea.

There was now room to move my hand up closer and I felt the heat of your cunny. I rubbed and moved higher when I realized you had no bottoms on. I saw them in your hand. Your cunny was so hot. Another group passed behind us and I saw their reflection. They didn't notice we were even there.

I put my hand on your cunny and felt the wet heat from your bare cunny. Inserting my finger inside the wet cunny lips I saw your mouth open and you began to pant and I slid down next to you as the next group passed by. I was certain that you were awake now and I might be exposed for the pervert I was. Yet my fingers continued to fondle your hot cunny.

I knew I was out of control. It's my sickness, my craving, my uncontrollable lust. When I began to move my fingers inside and your wetness poured out over my hand I was lost. I slid off my shorts and looked around. There was no one to stop me now. You were a helpless lamb in the clutches of a depraved wolf.

I slid on top of you. My face snuggled against your hair and your young womanly fragrance filled my senses. I held your shoulders and when my cock head touched your wet heat I was beyond control. When the tip entered and opened your tight cunny lips your eyes opened, you smiled and you let out a load moan. I covered your mouth quickly with my hand as another group passed by only feet away. Then your eyes closed again as you began to move your hot cunny on my cock.

I went in. A little at a time as my eight inch cock grew larger and fatter inside you. You laid there panting softly while I worked my cock deeper in you and your legs opened wider to let me in farther.

Your face betrayed you, I don't know how sober or drunk you may have been. I only knew you responded like you were loving it, like a good little girl.

"Your a good girl," I whispered as I proceeded with long strokes to breed you. My cock was steel pipe hard as you gripped the cloth sofa, panting. Then I needed to cover your mouth again as you let out a large moan and while shaking you gushed down a river of cream that saturated my ball's and the sofa.

Now I took my time to enjoy the incredible luck I had. I had found a young slut to breed quietly in a building full of people. Taking my time knowing any minute I might be discovered and exposed for the pervert I was. My reputation would be ruined. I slowly worked your cunny trying hard to get in as deep as I could before releasing the flood of baby seeds.

Then as I could go no further, I was balls deep in your tightness. As my hand covered your mouth you licked my fingers. It drove me wild. I could hold out no longer. I paid no attention to the young couple quietly kissing and petting only feet away as I pushed from my feet ramming and holding my hard muscle deep inside you. My balls exploded and as I filled your fertile womb deep with my load of potent sperm I whispered, "There, take my sperm sweet cumslut," and a smile of contentment filled your face. You moaned loudly as you were filled with the cum you craved.

We laid there quiet and panting. It was then I understood what I had done. The couple had left but I was in intense fear of being discovered. What would happen if it was known I had bred this poor innocent young woman while she lay there in such a vulnerable state. I laid there a moment. It had felt so good to use you and unload my weeks pent up lust deep inside your cunny.

I got up and quietly left like a thief in the night. I knew then I had done wrong. Regret began to set in and has been with me since.

The next day as we left the wife and I met the company boss and I froze in fear when he said, "have you met my young Raven," you looked up, you must have known, you knew it was I. I could not make eye contact as I quickly left hoping you would not expose me, hoping my life was not over. My reputation ruined.

When I look back at my actions that evening I have many regrets. I know I should never have treated you like that. I am ashamed and I sincerely regret I did not treat you in the manner you deserved.

Yes, I am sorry. I know I should have done the right thing. I should have known the reason you removed your suit bottom and you were laying around in a dark corner was because you were a dirty little cum dump waiting to be bred. I should not have made you wait for another men to come around and finish what I started. Instead I should have stayed around to breed that tight cunny a second and third time. That's what you truly needed and deserved. I should have treated you like the hot insatiable cumslut you are and pumped a couple more loads in your little twat before I got up and left.

Please accept my sincerest apologies,

Mark

MarkeySan
MarkeySan
536 Followers