Breeding Ruby, The Kisser

Story Info
Breeding a teen with sweet lips.
2.9k words
4.44
34.1k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkeySan
MarkeySan
546 Followers

Ruby was her name. Her mom must have known how sweet those ruby red lips would be 19 years later. She was working as a babysitter needing money to finish her travel to Hollywood. One Hollywood agency had promised her modeling work if she could get there. I was doubtful but she sure believed it.

I had enjoyed fucking our last babysitter Kelly for months. Kelly was a cute little brunette teen with decent titties and the tightest little cunny. At least it was before I gave it the daily stretching. Now Kelly was pregnant and gone for a few months and we needed a new babysitter.

Ruby, a real beauty showed up at the door. She had come out from New Orleans and was staying in the apartments near town with her older sister. Only 19, with a portfolio of pictures and plans to be famous she was working her way to the Hollywood lights. She ran out of cash and was stuck in this small town. Then sent her to us for daycare.

After she arrived I skipped work early every day just to stare out the window as she walked by the pool. She was a tall beautiful young woman. She stood 5 foot 9 with an amazing natural set of breasts. Her hair and makeup were always perfect and she walked tall and proud like a model. My cock would get hard watching. I had to find a way to play with those tits. My dream was to breed her just once before she left.

Ruby wasn't dumb like Kelly. She was smart with big dreams. I really didn't expect to seduce her. I knew a 35 year old man with two kids would not be her ideal "fling." Girls like her were usually working on advancing their careers fucking a producer or rich exec, not fucking a small town married man. I needed a plan, one that would appeal to her.

I was watching her by the pool while she worked the phone. I knew she was working on getting back on the road so it was time to make my move. Sitting down by her I looked into her beautiful brown eyes and her long dark brown hair while I struck up a conversation.

She had been dating some college jock while in high school. Since she left him she's had no boyfriends. That meant weeks not getting laid. Most important though Ruby was worried her dreams were disappearing along with the modeling job waiting for her. Stuck in this town, with little hope, she wasn't even old enough to be a cocktail server.

"No modeling jobs here?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"There's nothing here," she said, dejected.

"Too bad, I know you'd really do well in Hollywood. You're very beautiful," I said knowing all women liked hearing praise. "Any photographer would pay good money for a shoot with you."

"Not around here," she said, "no modeling work in this place. I was hoping to at least add some pictures to my portfolio."

"Well," I said, "I do some photography, I could pay you and maybe give you some shots for your portfolio."

She was quiet. Then asked, "Like how much?"

"Well," I said, making my first move, "I'd like some photos for my private viewing. Maybe 500 bucks for some nudes?"

I knew what $500 meant to a girl making 60 bucks a day babysitting. $500 could get her to Hollywood. She acted hesitant.

"I'm sorry," I said, "I didn't meant to..."

"Oh no, no, no problem,... I'll do it,..... yeah, I mean for $500 I'm in." She was seeing her ticket to Hollywood. Phase one of my plan had been a perfect success.

That Saturday my wife left at around 3 that afternoon to her mothers. Ruby came over shortly after that. She had her modeling case with makeup for the shoot. A friend lent me a real quality camera and I practiced all morning so I wouldn't look too amateur. Of course I had to promise him some copies.

Our first plan was some swimsuit shots. She loved to pose. I poured some nice wine and we went through a lot of film.

It was getting dark so I suggested some nudes in the pool house. I had been waiting for her to take off her suit so I could feast my eyes on her beautiful breasts.

"Let's get some shots without the suit," I said as we entered the pool house.

"I wanted to ask," she said, "you are going to pay me today, aren't you?"

"Oh yes," I said and I reached in the drawer for the envelope. I had it stuffed with cash and she watched closely as I counted five hundreds off. I made sure she saw there were plenty more in the envelope.

"Thank you," she said smiling and all bubbly and put them in her case. I fumbled with the lights to act professional then I stopped to watch her undress.

I always liked watching women take their clothes off for me. She removed the swimsuit top and those amazing breasts came out. They were large, double D at least with dark nipples that pointed forward and upward. She then slid off her bottoms and I gasped looking at her pussy region.

At the bottom of her well formed abs between her legs was her pubic arch. At the top of it was a beautiful bush of dark brown hair. Very thick for only 19 years old. Her tan was dark with much lighter skin under where the suit had been. She didn't act the least bit modest.

I took a lot of shots acting like a director. We took our time. She was so into it, not just being a model, she liked being an exhibitionist. On a few shots I even caught the glare from the lights on the wetness of her pussy. She was getting dripping hot showing herself.

An hour or so had gone by, the fireplace was on and the second bottle of wine opened. It was time to move in. Now or never.

I leaned forward and slowly kissed those lips and she kissed back. She put her arms around me and we kissed passionately. She had amazing lips that sucked my kisses as I fondled the best set of tits I had ever held. She jumped when I touched them.

"Sorry," she said, "they're very sensitive right now."

I had spent my life breeding women, I knew what it meant. She was very fertile right now. I rubbed her breasts and stepped behind her as she leaned back into me. She started to moan softly as I massaged her and my finger tips played with her nipples. My hard cock was against her firm ass and I dropped my right hand down to the wetness of her pussy.

She was moaning more as I rubbed her clit. It was hot and I kissed her neck. Her hair was in my face and I smelled her young freshness. She felt the rock hard cock tented in my cutoffs as I held her close.

I slipped my finger over her clit and into her wet canal. That's when she turned and put her fingers on my chest and held me back.

"I can't do this," she said. "I mean," she hesitated, "Bad time of month."

"I really want to," she said, "but I'm worried enough I won't make enough money to get to Hollywood before they find someone else. I don't need to be stuck here and pregnant too."

"I understand," I said. "I wish I could help," I said, concerned. "I know that $500 will only get you a plane ticket, do you have a place to stay."

"No" she said, standing real close to me, naked. "I'm worried about that too. I have a job but I might not get paid for weeks. Right now I need to put together some more money so I can get out of here."

Phase two was in motion. As I planned she had seen the money in the drawer and wanted more. If I wanted to fuck her I needed to count out some more hundreds. I smiled, thinking she might do well in Hollywood after all.

With her arms now on my neck I grabbed her bare ass and looked in her pouting eyes. Pulling her tight she felt my hard cock pressing against her. "Would five hundred more get you there."

She was quiet, she kissed me very seductively sucking in my lips, then she replied softly, "A thousand more would be enough for me to leave on Monday."

I hesitated a moment, "After spending the weekend here," I added, stating the terms of the deal.

"Oh yes," she said bubbly. "Here with you," as she perked up.

"I'd love to help you then." I said. "With a thousand more you should have no problem getting settled out there."

I went to the drawer and counted out the next ten bills. I left the envelope with the last five hundred on the table to let her see there was even more money. She really lit up as she could tell the cash was almost in her case.

Then my dominant breeder mode kicked in. Holding the money in my hand inches from her pretty face I said, "That's a lot of money, just so we understand, It means you're mine this weekend," I said, "I own you," as I smiled.

She hesitated trying to comprehend what that meant. she obviously decided in favor of the money no matter what she had to give up to get it. "Yes," she said, looking at the lust in my eyes and desperate for the cash. She understood and accepted what it meant. "You own me," she repeated, "you own me all weekend," as she put her arms around my neck. I could tell that her need to get fucked had also kicked in. She seemed to warm up to the idea of being controlled by a dominant male as she looked up at me lustfully.

She beamed from ear to ear as she placed it in her case. Then she helped remove my shirt and pants.

"On your knees," I said sternly wanting to assert my dominance.

She dropped to her knees on the carpet in front of me. Taking my cock in her lips she proceeded with an amazing blowjob holding the back of my legs as she sucked in and out using only her thick lips.

She was a beauty, my gaze was fixed on her lovely face as my cock spread her lips. My loins began to tighten as my cock grew rock hard. I put my hands in her shiny long hair and she held her hands on my hips as she slow fucked me with her mouth. She was a pro, moving me out to the tip then to the base and back all in slow motion never breaking the suction. I could tell she was enjoying it too.

She stopped for a few deep breaths, "You have a large cock," she whispered panting then returned to her sucking.

Grabbing her thick brown hair looking at her gorgeous young face I pulling her head closer. Then I arched forward and pushed my cock to my balls watching her beautiful lips stretched around the base of my large cock. She didn't hesitate to hold fast as I discharged my first load deep down her throat. She swallowed it all, then letting go, she smiled looking up at me like a little tease, "yes, you own me," she said snickering.

We drank a lot more wine and she told me all about her plans in Hollywood. She had big dreams. She snuggled next to me as I held the sweet young thing close. She was so young and fresh and she was all woman.

"Well," I said "when I look at you I have dreams too. The kind of dreams that make a man real hard." She looked at me knowing what I meant. She needed a fuck too.

Looking at me with a real seductive look in her eyes she dropped to the floor and crawled on her hands and knees over to the satin covered feather mattress in the corner showing me her amazing ass. Then she turned onto her elbows and spread her legs showing a little pussy and waiting for me to come fuck her.

Ruby lifted her arm to push her hair back exposing her beautiful breasts, her long legs and her hairy bush. I grabbed the camera, took another picture and set the camera down. She spread her legs as an invite and rolled on her back.

She had been watching movies and knew the right moves. She was a perfect tease. I moved onto the bed and kissed her lips as I moved between her legs. I kissed her neck, then her breasts moving from one to the the next clamping my lips down hard on her sensitive nipples. She squirmed under me. I kissed her abdomen and then skipping over her cunny I moved to kissing and sucking her soft thigh meat.

I worked my lips up her creamy thighs and licked her cunt lips. They were as thick and beautifully as her mouth lips. She jerked holding my head and pushing it toward her cunny.

I wanted to spend forever eating that beautiful teen cunny. I licked the clit then sucked it hard. She moaned and grabbed and pulled my hair hard as I sucked up and down her cunt lips like I was kissing them. My eyes stayed open all the time as my mouth and tongue worked in that dark patch of soft pubic hair. She smelled so much like the scent of womanhood. I was totally possessed by this beautiful teen cunny.

When my lips hit on her clit I sucked hard and her legs smashed both sides of my head as she rolled sideways squirting a lot of juice all over my face. I sucked down all the teen custard she creamed for me.

"Oh my God," she said, "that was amazing," making me realized that being so young she probably hadn't had any good cunniling.

I moved now slowly licking my way up her. "A rubber," she whispered, "you need a rubber." She was in heat, panting hard and hoping I'd get one on fast.

Then I moved on top as my cock, hard as a lead pipe rubbed inside along her thigh until it reached her wet cunny lips. Then I rubbed the base of my hard cock along her wet slit. She jumped as it rubbed her clit and she grabbed me hard and her mouth opened wide.

I kissed her ear softly, my hot breath on her lobe gave her a chill. Then I whispered softly "Not this weekend," and then I kissed her. She knew exactly what that meant.

"You Bastard," she whispered, panting hard, knowing she was too far along as my large cock tip entered her wet young cunt. I was locked in a kiss with those lips as I entered her. She was wet and very tight. It had been weeks since she had a cock in her and she was on fire. She gripped my cock well as I moved in and out getting a little deeper each time careful not to push too hard. She lifted her knees and grabbed her ankles wanting me in deeper.

Ruby had the most beautiful angel face I had ever seen and this was one of the best fucks of my life. I watched this beauty pant and moan as I took her over the edge.

We moved together for a long time before I started to feel the tension. She gripped me hard and began tightening, squirting her juices all over my cock and balls. I slowed a bit to make it last and we went on a lot longer enjoying each stroke. I loved what was happening in her. It was all natural. She was just responding to the large cock inside her.

When she was close her cunny pulled me in milking the juice from my balls. Locked in a kiss I felt the dam break. The cum flew up my hard pipe as I pushed deep into her. My ropes of hot sperm started landing on her cervix triggering her into a shaking orgasm. Her little arms held me close while I continued firing shots far up her teen pussy.

We held still and quieted down. We knew she was fertile and yet she had spread wide for my sperm deposit. I just couldn't resist gloating like the bee that stung. Panting on top of her I whispered softly, "Now.... dear Ruby...now I own you."

"Damn you," she whispered back snickering and panting.

After a minute or so of the afterglow of her best orgasm she smiled and whispered, "yeah, you own me now,........you can cum in me anytime you want."

When she left me Sunday night I was exhausted. Ruby seemed like a new woman. She seemed much more mature, more confident. Ruby had drained all I had in my balls. I knew she'd do well in Hollywood. She had drained all I had in the envelope too.

MarkeySan
MarkeySan
546 Followers