All Comments on 'You Know I Can See You, Right? Ch. 04'

by MacSwain612

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great

great story. look forward to reading about the beach. It would be awesome if the mom and son coud try some swinging with other couples at the beach.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
The story seemed to be dragging a bit, and rehashing over the same premise.

I don't mind a bit of teasing, but with short chapters and the time span between postings, makes it hard to keep the story fresh.

Perhaps if this was the only story I read for the time span between posts it would stay fresh in my mind but that isn't the case, so I think some of the story gets lost between posts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story!

Not every writer has all the time in the world. I'm sure MacSwain612 is writing when he feels like it. Besides the writers on Lit is doing this for free, I'm not gonna complain about the length. Although all readers wish good stories like this one were longer :P

Great job! I hope you keep it up.

LelouchLelouchover 11 years ago

Please keep it up! This is a very hot story which I look forward to continuing. I am hoping that Marianne will accompany Andy and his mom back to her hotel after some future group outings, and gently encourage Judy to open up to her son, emotionally and physically...

Sex4LfSex4Lfabout 10 years ago

Now that the whole story is done, rereading the entire thing. I'm glad that this chapter ended the teasing and they start to get physical from here on out.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

I wonder if they're going to bed Marianne as well? Love this story!!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

Mature individuals understand and accept that patience is required to over come generational ideology.

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBear9 months ago

Yes! Mom wears a halter top sundress. Norhing sexier than a fit woman in her 40s wearing a sexy sundress to show off her figure, her cleavage & her calves. Sooo sexy. & Andy telling mom he will be dropping the towel & if she looks at his nakedness it is her decision. & when he turns around, off course she is looking.

I love that mom teased her nipple into erection to show Andy she was not wearing a bra, & was horny. I love that Marianne busted mom. But you never told us what she whispered to Judy when she gave her the glass of cold water to cool herself. I like that Marianne let Andy know she saw mother & son flirting, & that the thought of then fucking each other aroused her too

I love that mom was again reluctant when Andy was stripping her to put her to bed, but then showed her son Andy her magnificent breasts, that she knew he wanted. & I love that Judy skyped Andy when she couldn't sleep because of the sexual frustration she was felt for her son.

I knew they were going to the beach as I predicted/desired. & am so happy that Marianne was obviously giving them a nudist beach to go to. I can also see Marianne seducing Judy. Maybe even helping seduce Judy for Andy. Again I am eagerly anticipating the next chapter.

Again 5 ropes of cum from me

💦 💦 💦 💦 💦

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous