All Comments on 'You Know I Liked It'

by SlutProblems

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllalmost 4 years ago

Great ending and great writing. Thank you.

heyall

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 4 years ago
Feeding the fantasy

The story feeds the fantasy of the guys that tell themselves that she wanted it, she asked for it! I have no doubt for some women that may be true, but that is the rare exception. As your introduction states, rape is wrong! Rape is a crime. It would take a very incompetent prosecutor not to get convictions of all that participated even if a woman did as Havannah did and visited the fraternity after the rape and stripped and spread her legs. The story deserves no rating because rape is less than even a 1. I like a lot of what you write, JJ; but today is different.

Tanks4theMammariesTanks4theMammariesalmost 4 years ago
not for everyone

I think you said as much in your intro - this story or this type of sexual stimulation is not going to be for everyone; either in literature or in reality. However, if we let go of our judgments (especially of the guys because it's dangerous to generalize literature and fantasy into real life situation), it is erotic and arousing. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice

Loved this, especially as a girl with the same fetish. Thanks for writing

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsalmost 4 years agoAuthor
I get pissed when people say my stories feed predators’ fantasies

Rape culture is blaming the victim. Rape culture is blaming the writer, reporter, artist, culture and everything except the people who should be blamed - rapists. My art is not the cause of rape. Rapists are. Period. This is art. Please look up rape culture and do some reading on the topic. My writing will not make you go rape someone because you know the difference between right and wrong and you’re not a rapist. You can discern the difference between fantasy and reality and so can most adults. If someone reads this story and things it’s okay to rape someone then they are retarded, pathological, or just a rapist. Stories don’t cause rape. Victims don’t cause rape. Sluts don’t cause rape. The way I’m dressed doesn’t cause rape. The way I write or get off on rape fantasies doesn’t cause rape or indicate that I want to be raped. I think I made my point.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 4 years ago
Well said, JJ!

Five stars for your rejoinder!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

This tale reminds me of how often I was shocked at the reactions of women after hearing/reading/learning about someone else recovering from rape. I understand how horrible rape is, and I'm not a fan of it... but so far only one girlfriend in my life hasn't asked me to 'rape' them or arrange a safe 'gang rape' for them.

About four years after getting married, I came home from work to find a HIGHLY aroused and frisky wife. She said she was showing me her appreciation for the 'rape' I arranged for her during her morning jog up our canyon. It took a while for us to both share and figure out what really happened. She was jumped, stripped, raped and robbed of her clothing. She hated streaking home until she was nearly home and then she dreaded going inside. Her reaction when she realized it was actually real was; "Oh my God! and I THANKED him!" (as he ran away). Even now, over 20 years later, when my wife gets flirty and standoffish at the same time, she is relaying she wants it rape like rough...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I am also a girl with these fantasies

I hate when people come on and talk shit. Get over yourselves and go read in the other categories.

To the author, good job it’s so depraved and hot. I feel the same way like the character where I don’t even know if I could be raped because I want it so badly.

CarnaleyeCarnaleyealmost 4 years ago

Hot and inhabited story with no boundaries. Great work by Slut Problems yet again. The description is exquisite , sensual and full of lust. Keep them cumming ....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved it!

I saw the comments here. No it doesn't feed any misogynistic behaviors.(I'm a guy)

This is a story. That's it. It's one of those desires arising from our primal animalistic thoughts. I enjoyed her character here.

In real life something even close to rape happens in my vicinity, ill be the first one to help the lady. It's a crime.

Don't come about complaining here. Why are you even getting confused between fiction and real life?

To author, don't be discouraged :D

SonForBBWSonForBBWover 3 years ago

Really loved this story. It really captures the raw, visceral sexuality of a gangrape fantasy.

AKajiraAKajiraabout 3 years ago

Great story but would have loved more detail from you. Admittedly my pref is for indoors with a group of hot older men all about dominating and hurting. Maybe you could write me one? And just so you know... irl my only regret is they didn't keep me longterm. I still cream just from remembering those 12 days

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsabout 2 years agoAuthor

I just read the newer comments on this story and I just want to say thank you to everyone for sharing your experiences with rape fantasy.

Anon with the wife that was raped - what a story! I might have to craft a tale that is similar. I hope that your wife is okay psychologically after that, but it sounds like she is. I wonder what that guy was thinking when she thanked him. Must have blown his mind.

To the guy who would defend a woman if he saw rape going down, I'm with you. If I see something questionable, I do something about it. It's always better to err on the side of caution and I'm glad you mentioned this. Real life is completely different than fiction. Real rape is always wrong.

To the women with rape fantasies, you are not alone. A friend of mine recently did research on rape fantasies and found that over 50% of women have had rape fantasies. It's very, very common and it doesn't necessarily mean we really want to be raped in real life. It means we get off on the idea of being overpowered and taken against our will. It's hot! If you are a woman who has been raped and gets off on rape fantasy, that is normal too. In the same study my friend found that normalizing rape through rape fantasy is a coping mechanism found in 25% of rape victims.

Both men and women have rape fantasies and many of them engage in rape role-play, talk about rape during sex, or use aspects of rape fantasy to become aroused prior to sex. Many watch rape fantasy porn or read stories about rape fantasy.

After saying all of this, I feel like I should add that I was a rape-bait slut back in college myself and I had the best time. I'm nothing like Havannah from the story, but I do share that one thing in common with her. I put myself in harms way because for me, it wasn't harm, it was just some good fun. After a while, most of the frats on campus were on to me and they knew I liked being raped. It kind of took the fun out of it. When I left college, I stopped doing this. I grew out of it and found a more stable relationship. I now write these stories because they still turn me on and I love thinking about the old days when I used to get used by entire fraternities. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I can relate somewhat to this story. My husband and I have a game we play sometimes. We will enter a bar separately and I will flirt with guys and tease them. Sometimes I will even go out into the parking lot and give them a blowjob. This really turns my husband on and it’s been fun for a couple of years. About six months ago we were out at a club and I was dancing with this sexy guy. I was rubbing my ass on his dick and letting him run his hands over my tits. I reached back and squeezed his dick through his pants and he took my hand and pulled me outside. It looked like it was blowjob time. Well, my husband usually knows what’s going on but he had gone to the bathroom and didn’t see me leave. This guy took me out to a van and we got inside. He pulled out his dick and I went down on him. As I was doing that, another guy got into the drivers seat, fired up the van and took off. They took me to a house a few miles away and took me inside. There were three other guys there and all five of them took turns with all three of my holes for the rest of the night. My husband had no idea where I was and even called the police. My phone was in my purse back at the club. About noon the next day they took me to a park and let me go. I managed to borrow someone’s phone to call my husband. It’s funny, because part of me was appalled at what happened, but then there is a deeper pat of me that calls up images from that night while I am masturbating. Hubby and I wave cut back on our game, but I keep telling him that it’s fine and I miss that excitement.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

Oh is that what I am, a rape bait slut! Nice❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutProblems@SlutProblems
Hi! I am a popular, published erotica author. Here on lit, you will find my practice writings. Links to my stuff are up top; my bio is at the bottom. Read my March Newsletter: https://slut-problems.com/newsletter-march-2023 Read MILF Cougar Saturday Night (Gangbang/Pseudo-Ince...