You Know You Love Your Brother

Story Info
Brother wakes sister up for early morning sex.
888 words
3.47
64.9k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 4:45 am when I turned the digital camera on. When I entered, the lights were off. I flicked the switch to the on position and suddenly the room was illuminated with fluorescent light. Knowing exactly what I was doing, I'd placed the camera level and stationary at the corner of the bookshelf in my sister's bedroom. That way, her whole bed could be recorded.

I'm not sure why I was still awake at that early hour, but I did have one purpose in mind. I wanted to seduce Asra, my sister, that is, if she was receptive to the gesture. I was horny and couldn't wait a second longer. I just hoped she wasn't too grumpy.

We'd been sleeping together for the last three or four months. I was twenty-five, working odd hours at a warehouse that bottled and processed soft drinks. She was twenty, going to school at college and living at home. At first, we'd started off with oral sex only. She told me she was the first guy she'd sucked off and she was good at it. Not like my previous girlfriend, whose teeth had painfully scraped the shaft of my cock.

Then I suggested we film the act, whereupon I identified to my glee that we were brother and sister. When I'd admitted my relation to her, I grinned at the lens. When I told the audience her relation to me, the admission clearly embarrassed her.

She was slender, redheaded, and pale, with a smattering of freckles across her nose. I was blonde-haired and rail thin. You'd never be able to tell that we had the same mother and father.

As I entered the room, shortly before I turned on the camera, I saw her lying asleep on her bed. She was lying on top of the covers, resting on her back, clad only in a t-shirt and panties. I knew what she looked like underneath both of them and hoped she'd give me access again to what I was craving.

I began to rub and stroke her right thigh and leg. At first, she continued to sleep. But eventually she began to wake up, and I kept up the friction and the fondling.

Half-awake, she asked a drowsy question.

"Wh-wha are you doing?"

"I'm just looking at you, Asra. I couldn't sleep." I kept up the caressing and the stroking.

She continued to awaken. "What time is it?"

I looked over at the large alarm clock she had on the end table aside her bed.

"It's 4:50 in the morning."

Asra was almost completely awake now.

"Where's Dad? Where's Mom?"

"Dad's at work," I replied. "And Mom's sleeping."

"I don't know," she replied pensively, "if we should do this."

"Why?" I asked.

"Dad's at work," I repeated. "And Mom's sleeping."

"Because," she yawned, "you're my brother."

"So?" Clearly, I was not going to be denied and I had come this far.

She grew suddenly concerned. "You sure you're not going to tell nobody?"

I smiled. "I won't tell nobody. You know Dad's at work and Mom's asleep."

She smiled back. "You know, I do look at you."

"Okay," she said, indicating that she assented to this act and yawned again. She slid her panties down her legs and then removed her t-shirt, now totally naked.

"You know you love your brother," I noted with a leer, my conquest complete.

I disrobed completely, quickly, removing my t-shirt, jeans, and boxer shorts. As I mentioned earlier, my body type is thin and wiry. I wear glasses and like to keep them on when I'm fucking someone. Eager to begin, I took a pass on foreplay and I climbed on top of Asra, begging to thrust into her forcefully.

She moaned softly. I grabbed hold of both of her legs underneath the knees and began to pound her harder. Her grunts grew louder, though it was obvious she was trying not to wake up Mom.

"Now fuck me doggy style," I commanded. She complied in an instant, sliding onto hands and knees, accepting my cock.

I knew it wouldn't be long before my own orgasm. This was just too stimulating, the fantasy too impossible.

I slapped her right ass cheek hard and she let out a loud shudder.

"You know you love your brother, Asra," I said, once again, for emphasis.

"I know." She was totally under my spell now. "I love you so much."

We'd had lengthier fuck sessions, but this one was only going to be a quickie. I'd only wanted to get off and then maybe head to bed myself before starting a new day.

"Uhhhh," I groaned, as I shot into her. I wasn't sure whether she'd had the benefit of an orgasm herself, but I knew I'd make it up to her soon. I just knew that I'd only had a relatively narrow window of time to fuck and wanted to make the most of it when I could.

As I drifted to sleep that night, my parting thoughts before sleep was what we would try next and how I would film it. I had constant access to her now, and as long as I could keep her guilt away, there was no telling how long I'd have access to her whole body. I was a lucky guy.