You Like To Watch? Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My phone beeped again a minute past midnight.

"I'm not doing that Ben, that's too much x" Came the message. I had expected this.

The challenge I had given Sara was to find a stranger and chat him up. Tonight I wanted her to be the one chasing, and not being chased. I told her that she was to kiss and touch her man in the club, then take him to the toilets and give him a blowjob, before leaving and coming straight home to me.

"I thought you were feeling horny tonight? x" I replied.

"I am, but I can't go that far. x" she replied.

I noticed that she said can't, and not that she didn't want to. I felt that she did want to, but was naturally scared to take the plunge as it wasn't something she had ever done.

"I thought you always fancied the excitement of meeting a stranger and doing something dirty with them? x" I continued.

"I know, but I'm married now x" she came back.

"But your husband says that it is ok. And he will be very excited to hear what you've got up to when you get in x"

"I don't know Ben. This is another big step x"

"It is. But it is one you are ready for. Trust me on this x"

She didn't reply for a couple of minutes, which made me think that she was considering this. Would she tell Emma or ask for her opinion? I had a feeling Emma would tell her to go for it.

"Ok, I'm not agreeing, but I won't rule it out either x"

"Good, I'm glad you are thinking about it. I will need evidence, however, as the reward for this is a big one x"

"You want pictures, don't you? You're a dirty bastard Ben! x"

"Correct x" was all I sent her back, and the conversation was over.

I was now the one in Knotts. I had told my wife to suck a stranger's cock and I wasn't there to look after her. She had already had a touch of a stripper and was horny. Would she do it? Would she go even further and fuck somebody? I was no longer in control of our little game.

I had drifted off to sleep when my phone beeped just after 3 am.

"I'm in a taxi, home soon x" Was all she told me.

"Anything to tell me? x" I probed further.

"You'll just have to wait and see x"

My stomach lurched again. She was now playing games with me. Good for her too. I had the feeling that she had done something, but I guessed that she backed out of going as far as I had dared her.

Sara got in just before 4 am and looked a bit worse for wear. She explained that they had been doing shots most of the night, and a group of lads on a stag party had been playing drinking games with them. It had turned into a game of truth or dare.

"I had to tell whether I had ever had a threesome," she slurred, "I had to do a dare as I didn't want to tell all the girls at work that we had done something like that. I had to do a sexy lapdance for the groom. He was very naughty and touched my ass and tits."

"Did you like it?" I asked her.

"Yeah," she replied, "I felt naughty, but kind of free and uninhibited."

"Anything else happens?" I pushed her.

"You want me to put you out of your misery then?" she asked. I nodded. I was desperate for her to tell me that she had done it.

Sara kissed me, immediately going for me with her tongue. She pinned me on the chair and sat astride me as she devoured me with her kiss. I could feel that she was wet as she ground her pussy against my leg while we kissed. I could feel this even through the material of her knickers. She was very turned on.

She stopped after a couple of minutes and reached for her phone. She said nothing. She then stood up and sent me a message as she turned away towards the bedroom. As I opened it, a second came through. Sara didn't turn around, and took her top off as she walked through to the bedroom. I was knocked out by the picture I saw. It was a big erect cock with Sara's lips around the tip in the cubicle of a nightclub toilet. In the next picture, she was swallowing even more of his length and looking straight into the camera. She had done it.

I followed her to the bedroom and Sara was now naked and laying back on the bed with her legs open.

"What are you going to do with this slut then?" she asked as she teased her pussy open with her fingers, "I've been a naughty girl."

I pounced on her. I couldn't keep my hands off of her any longer. I went straight for her pussy and licked her, which made her moan out loud. As she was getting nearer to cumming, I made her flip over onto her stomach.

"Make yourself cum while I lick your asshole," I told her, "And tell me what you did while you cum."

Sara did exactly what I told her to do. I spanked her ass cheeks before holding them open to plunge my tongue into her tight hole. She shrieked as I did this and started to finger herself.

"I sucked his cock, Ben, I did it," she told me between her moans of pleasure, "I let him touch me on the dancefloor while we danced and kissed."

I worked even harder on her asshole now and spanked her again even harder.

"He wanted to take me home and fuck me," she told me.

"Did you want to fuck him?" I asked her, before going back to her hole.

"God yes Ben," she said while letting out a cry of pleasure, "I was touching his cock while we danced. I wanted it inside me."

I continued to lick her, and I could hear her breathing getting more frantic as she came let go and came. I didn't give her any time to recover and flipped her over so I could slip my rock-hard cock into her. She gasped as my length filled her.

"Carry on," I told her.

"I told him to come to the toilet with me," she told me, "So we went in and I heard some of the girls cheering me on, and a few calling me a slut. I didn't care."

I was now pounding into her. Her story was getting me close to the edge.

"I sat on the toilet seat and he got his cock out," Sara went on, "I didn't waste any time and sucked as much of him as I could get into my mouth. I felt so dirty but so good. I could have done anything I wanted with him. That felt so powerful."

"Did you make him cum?" I asked her, as I felt my orgasm approaching.

"Of course I did," Sara smiled, "I sucked him hard and made him cum in my mouth. He had loads, but I didn't spill any, and swallowed it for him. I know you lads love girls who swallow."

That tipped me over the edge. Hearing my wife telling me she had sucked a stranger's cock and made him cum in her mouth was too much. I emptied my load inside her, and it seemed to go on forever. I could feel the spunk starting to leak out even as my cock was still releasing more of it into her. I don't think I had ever been as turned on.

We lay next to each other having both cum and discussed the rest of the evening. Sara gave me a few more pictures for my collection and told me how her man had desperately tried to get her to go back to his flat for the night. She was tempted and almost sent me a message to ask what she should do. I reassured her that she could have gone back with him and had a night of fun, and I wouldn't have minded. I was more than ready for her to have another man inside her now, and whether or not the drink had an impact on this, Sara was too.

We discussed the night in the morning, and I was pleased that Sara didn't back off this time, or show any regret the following day. She was amazed at what she had done, but I didn't get the sense that she felt dirty about it.

"Are you sure you want to take this further?" she asked me over dinner the following night.

"I do," I told her honestly, "You saw how my body reacted last night, I don't think I have ever been so hard, or cum so quick when you told me he came in your mouth."

"It still all feels a bit crazy," she told me.

"I know, but if we both consent, it isn't harming anybody," I replied.

"Yeah," she thought again, "I started to have a few of the old feelings come back this morning when I had sobered up. I felt that I'd been a slut, and that people would judge me. But now we've got it out in the open, I feel ok."

"Good, you should feel ok," I reassured her, "There's nothing wrong with acting like a slut from time to time. We all need sex, and we have all the love we need, so why not have sex with others? You missed out on so much when you were younger."

"I know," she thought as she said this, "But I just keep telling myself some of it is wrong. I'm confused with some of these feelings."

"Try not to let any doubts creep in," I told her, "Go with your gut. If it feels good, do it."

Sara smiled again and I felt that we had again moved on another step. I had one more challenge planned and it would involve Sara finally going all the way and letting another man inside her.

I contacted James, the guy who we had shared the massage with when we came back from holiday. I was nervous, but asked him if he would ever go all the way and have sex with clients. I was expecting a sharp no, but he wasn't against the idea. He explained that he would only do this with people who he knew and liked and that he would be happy to spend some time with Sara. He explained that the massage would be the usual price, and we would only pay him for his time. Anything sexual that happened would just be what he and Sara decided on. I was trembling with excitement. He explained that he would prefer me not to be present, as neither of them would be under pressure to perform. He said that he didn't mind taking pictures or filming parts of what they did for me, but it would all depend on how they both felt in the moment.

I felt comfortable with this, although it would be torture being out of the house and not seeing them up close. I respected his wishes though. I felt that Sara would probably be more comfortable with this as well. I wasn't 100% sure how she would react, but I did feel more confident after what she had done on Friday.

I left her another note when I went to work and told her that I had a surprise lined up for her on Friday. I told her that I wouldn't be there, but she had a visitor coming. She should wear only her underwear, and go to the door wearing only this when her guest arrived. I explained that as she had done so well in her first two challenges, this reward was part of her final challenge. She could just relax and enjoy herself. Go with what felt good.

Sara was straight back at me asking for more details, but I refused and said that she would have to wait and see. She didn't fight this one, and didn't argue that she didn't want to do anything. I felt that I had already achieved what I had set out to do. Sara had gone from shame after the swingers club, to reluctance on the first challenge, and acceptance on the second challenge, and now I felt that she was looking forward to being ready for the final challenge. She was finally allowing desires that she had repressed for so long to come out.

I came home on a Friday night, and Sara was getting ready. She was now nervous, and once more tried to get details out of me as to what I had arranged.

"What if I decide I don't want this surprise?" she asked me.

"I think we both know that you do," I responded, pointing at the fact she had gone to a lot of time and effort to do her hair and make-up.

"I wish you would just tell me what you've done," Sara tried once more, "I'm nervous now."

"Just relax and let yourself go," I told her and gave her a goodbye kiss, "I know you're going to love this, so just let yourself go and have fun. I'll be at the pub, text me when your visitor has left."

Sara kissed me. I could almost feel the tense flutter of nerves in her. She looked vulnerable again as she often did, but carried on getting ready as I left. I knew she would be ok.

Sara text me half an hour later to tell me how much she was pleased to see James again, and how grateful she was for me arranging it for her. I knew how much she liked him.

"This time you can do whatever you want with him." I messaged her, "James is ok with anything that happens, I've checked with him already. As I said earlier, let yourself go and enjoy him x"

"Are you sure about this Ben? x" she messaged back.

"Sure. You are ready for this. I love you x"

"I love you too darling xxx" was her final message. I felt a sudden pang of jealousy, followed by pride in how far she had come, followed by arousal of knowing what they would be doing while I drank my next beer.

I sat and watched a football match on the TV and couldn't concentrate on it. All I could see in my head was this sexy man doing all kinds of things to my wife. I had made it clear that nothing was off limits and wondered what they would do. How kinky did he like his sex? Would he want to take her anally? Sara had opened up to her submissive side, and nothing she did would now shock me.

"James has just left. You can come back now x" Sara finally messaged me a full 3 hours after I'd left.

"How was it? x" I replied.

"Incredible. I'm exhausted, but I've got quite a lot to tell you x"

"Have you been in the shower yet? x"

"No, James has only just left x"

"Don't. I want you exactly as he left you x"

"I'm in a bit of a mess though x"

"The messier the better. Home soon x"

I finished my drink and had to adjust my cock as I left the pub. My erection was trying to burst its way out of my pants with anticipation.

It only took me 5 minutes to get home, and Sara was still in bed. When I walked into the bedroom, Sara was still naked and was lying back on the pillows looking at her phone.

"How was it then?" I asked her.

"It was incredible," she answered, "Thank you for talking me into this. I wouldn't have dreamed of doing something like this without you."

There was no longer any of the guilt that had followed our trip to the swingers club, and Sara seemed happy and satisfied. I undressed and joined her on the bed. My cock was standing erect and I was ready to take her right there.

"I want you to tell me everything," I told her as I kissed her.

"I can do better than that," she smiled and had a feel of my cock.

Sara lay with her head on my shoulder and pressed play on her phone. The first short clip was of her sucking James. His cock was huge, and Sara did as much as she could to get most of his length in her mouth. The next short clip was filmed by Sara when she was on her back and James was licking her pussy. She could barely hold the phone as she was shaking so much. The 3rd clip was Sara on all fours, filming herself with James behind her. Her face contorted as his cock entered her, and her tits shook as he grabbed her hips and thrust into her.

"That was the first time we fucked," she told me, "James came inside me just after that final clip." Sara then guided my hand between her legs and I could feel how wet she was. I could feel her juices and the cum that was leaking out of her. We hadn't discussed protection, but I knew Sara hated the feel of condoms, and she didn't want them to spoil her enjoyment with James.

"So this was only the first time?" I asked her.

"Yes," she continued, "He was hard and ready to go about 10 minutes later and we took the second time a bit slower. He went on top this time and was kissing me all the time he was inside me. He did that thing you do where he pulled out and rubbed my clit with his cock before putting it back in. I came so hard."

"Did he cum inside you again?" I asked.

"Yeah, he did," she smiled as she recalled it, "It seemed to last forever, and when he came, I felt flooded with his spunk."

"Was that it?" I pressed her for more detail.

"No," Sara continued, "We laid and talked for a while and I didn't think he could go again. We kissed for ages, and I could feel him getting hard again. I did something naughty then."

"What did you do?" I was desperate to hear what else she had done.

"I was sucking him and licking his balls," she went on, "And he asked me to lick his ass."

"And you did it?" I was surprised as this is something I had never asked her to do.

"Yeah, I did," she was looking at me for a reaction when she told me this, "I thought I would hate it, as it's not something I've ever wanted to do, but I enjoyed it. James certainly enjoyed it."

I was surprised about how much Sara was opening up. I had never dared to ask her for something like this, but James was comfortable being the dominant partner.

"He then did the same to me, he spent ages licking my ass and rubbing my clit," she continued, "He wanted to fuck my ass, but I was scared to try it as he was so big."

I was confused by my feelings when she told me this. I felt a bit of jealousy that she had done something for him that she had never done with me. Anal was rarely if ever on the cards for us, but I found myself hoping that she had let him take her there. I couldn't explain it.

"We fucked again for ages after that," Sara carried on her story, "He had already cum twice so he lasted for ages. I was starting to get a bit sore after a while. I told him that he could finish off over my face."

She opened her phone again to show me a picture of her smiling up at the camera with cum on her cheeks and lips. I couldn't believe that my shy wife loved having men cum on her face. How could I have not known this until so recently? My cock was ready to burst now, but I didn't want to push Sara to fuck me if she was too tired and sore. I needn't have worried. She moved down and took my cock in her mouth. Alternating between licking the tip, and taking most of my shaft in her mouth. After a few minutes, I pulled my legs back to see if she would lick my asshole. Sara did it without hesitating, slowly licking around my hole as she continued to wank my cock. She didn't shy away from it at all for the second time that night.

I took control after a couple of minutes and guided her onto her back so I could fuck her. She felt so open and loose as I penetrated her and I could feel the spunk leaking out around my cock as it slid into her. The moment of reconnection was amazing, and the kiss I had been longing for. It felt even more naughty just knowing where her tongue had been on James just an hour earlier. I came quickly, adding to the sloppy mess inside of her.

Sara could barely move by this point, and she fell asleep on my shoulder, and I drifted off not long after. My mind was already wandering as to what we could do next. I already had a couple of ideas.

I made Sara breakfast in the morning as she slept in. She was happy to talk more about the previous night and once again didn't seem to be worrying about what we had done as she had previously.

"Would you go back to the swingers club now?" I asked her.

"I think I would," she said after a few minutes of thought, "Maybe we did that too soon the last time. I think I'd be ready for it now."

"I'd love to meet Danielle and Scott again," I told her, "I'd love things to go a bit further."

"What are you thinking?" she asked.

"Well I'd love to see you with Scott," I answered.

"And you'd love to have some fun with Danielle?" she probed a bit further with a smile.

"Yeah, I would," I answered truthfully, "But I'd also love to see you getting the attention of both of us."

"It's ok," she reassured me, "I think I'm ready to see you have some more fun with another woman. I think you deserve that. As for taking 2 men at once? I don't know if I can concentrate on that. I'll make no promises."

"What if we don't see them?" I asked her, "Would you do it with another couple?"

"If we found another couple we were attracted to, yeah, why not," she answered, "Let's just go with the flow."

I knew that we wouldn't be able to go for a couple of weeks as both of us had a lot of work on. I was also working on closing a sale at work that would net me a huge bonus if we did it. I planned to book us a fortnight's break in Gran Canaria where our journey started. I had a feeling that Sara would now jump at the chance of spending some time with the sexy barman we had met last year.