You Like To Watch? Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left Sara a note the evening I booked the holiday, and we had a suite at a hotel she had long wanted to visit. We had passed it many times and hoped that one day we would be able to afford to go there. With the bonus money, we could finally do it. Sara was delighted that we were going back there and spent the next month buying new clothes for the holiday. I also planned a final surprise for Sara and planned to take her back to the swingers club on the Friday night before we went away. I left her a note again as she liked the games we were playing. I just told her to be ready at 9 pm and to look her best. It put Sara into a flap as she had things to pack for the holiday. I knew she would be ready, however, and I knew by what she was wearing that she knew exactly where we were going.

"You bad lad," Sara joked as she got into the car, "I knew you would be taking me here tonight. I can read you like a book."

"Hope you're looking forward to it then," I asked her.

"Yeah, nervous but a little bit excited too," she admitted.

We arrived at the club just after 10 pm and it was quite busy. There were a few couples in the bar area and a couple on the dance floor already. We settled to have a drink and look around, as most of the other couples were also doing. This was the time of the night that people were scouting for potential partners. We didn't see anybody who jumped out at us, so decided to go for a wander upstairs. One of the first-floor rooms was open, and a few people were watching a sexy young woman being fucked by 3 men. Her partner was sitting in a chair in the corner watching while she sucked and fucked in front of a crowd. We stayed for a while, before moving up to the top floor.

One of the top-floor rooms was shut, but the other one was open. The 2 rooms on the second floor were the biggest, and it seemed that the action was just getting started there. 3 couples had just gone into the room as we reached the top of the stairs and were about to close the door. The man who was about to motion for us to join them and make it 4 couples. We had to make a decision immediately as we both knew that an orgy was going to be taking place there, which was far more than either of us had ever discussed taking part in.

"Do you want to?" I whispered to Sara. She seemed frozen to the spot, and didn't know what to do. She said nothing.

"Come and join us," the man said, "I think we'll have some fun."

Sara eventually shook her head to say no after what felt like an eternity, albeit only a few seconds. I was disappointed and relieved all at the same time. It would have been the stuff of fantasy, but also a huge jump up from anything we had ever experienced. I also felt a bit relieved as I did wonder how I would feel trying to perform with so many people around.

The man smiled and closed the door. Once again, people in this club didn't put any pressure on others to do things they weren't comfortable with.

"I'm sorry that I froze then," Sara said when we returned to the bar, "I didn't know what to do."

"Don't apologise," I told her, "I didn't know either. Maybe we're not ready for something like that yet. Were you tempted?"

"Yes," she said quietly, "I would love to have seen what is going on, but I think I would have been too shy to join in."

"That's not a bad thing," I reassured her, "I think I would have been too."

While we discussed this, another couple entered the bar and immediately caught our eye. They were a little bit older than us. Possibly in their early 40s. The man was mixed race and must have been 6 foot 4 tall. The woman was of average build with huge tits and blonde hair. She was very pretty, and the two of them stood out from the crowd. They sat at the next table to us while their drinks were ordered, so I caught the attention of the barman and order a couple more for ourselves. We exchanged smiles and I felt a mutual attraction immediately. We knew by this time that we weren't going to see Danielle and Scott, so needed to decide whether we tried to speak to one of the other couples.

I decided to take the plunge and spoke to ask the couple if we could join them. They agreed straight away.

We found out that they were called Vince and Steph. This was their first visit to the club, and they didn't have much of an idea of what would be happening. We explained that this was our second visit and we were also pretty new to it. We did the small talk while having another drink, but neither of us was confident in how to move this on.

"We're looking for fun with another couple tonight," I eventually said, thinking that we need to move this on at some point, "What are you looking for?"

"I think we've found what we're looking for," Vince said, looking at Sara.

"Have you got any limits?" Sara asked.

"I'm not interested in women," Steph said, "As sexy as you look, I'm only looking to have fun with men. I would love to have sex with another man while Vince is in the room with me. I'd be more than happy if he was having fun with you at the same time."

"We had a similar idea," Sara continued, "When we came the first time, we didn't have full sex with the other couple, just some touching, and oral. We wanted to go the whole hog this time."

"We've had some fun with other couples at home," Steph continued, "But never in the same room. I've always been on my own with the man, while Vince has fun with his partner. I'd like to see him in action, and I quite fancy the attention of 2 men at once if the boys don't mind."

The mutual attraction was there, and I could feel that familiar electric feeling when you meet someone and know you are about to have sex with them.

"Let's go and find a room then," I said, leading the way. I was checking Steph out, and she was a good-looking woman. I guessed that she was about 10 years older than us, and had a little bit more weight than Sara, who was more athletic looking. Vince was tall and fit-looking, and knowing Sara, I guessed that he was just her type.

Once we were in the room, Steph seemed to be the one to take charge. She immediately approached me and moved in to kiss. I could see Vince and Sara starting to get closer too. It all felt quite natural. I couldn't wait to get my hands on her tits, so unzipped her dress and helped her step out of it. She looked stunning in her high heels and black lacy underwear. I could feel my erection straining as she pressed against me as we kissed again. Steph felt my cock through my trousers, so I took the chance to feel her pussy through her knickers. I knew she was wet and ready to go.

I quickly undressed, while Steph took her underwear and shoes off, leaving her naked. She looked so sexy, even if she was a little bit larger than my usual type. I could see Sara and Vince getting a bit hotter now. He had his shirt off, and Sara had the top of her dress down exposing her braless tits. Vince was playing with them as they kissed. I could see her rubbing his cock through his trousers. I had no worries about how my wife was feeling this time. She was enjoying the moment, and wasn't even noticing what I was doing.

I guided Steph onto the bed and took charge, laying her down and sucking her nipples. She loved me playing with her tits and was making loads of noise, which encouraged me even more. I kissed down her stomach towards her pubic mound, aware that for the first time in more than 10 years, I was going to experience a different woman's pussy. She was soaking when my tongue finally met her slit, and I drank in her taste.

Steph was soon cumming, and soaking my face with her juices. Before she could get her breath back, I slammed my cock into her which took her breath away. We kissed again, and let her taste herself on my tongue. I could see out of the corner of my eye that Sara was now sitting on the edge of the bed sucking Vince's cock. I was shocked to see that he was huge, at least 10 inches. I was also shocked to see how much of him Sara was taking into her mouth. She was getting more confident as she went on. She had never deep-throated me before but was taking so much of this man, that she would have been able to swallow my entire length.

"I want to suck your cock," Steph told me as she also watched Vince and Sara in action.

I lay back on the bed, and Steph started to take my tip in her mouth. She licked up and down my shaft, which was slick with her pussy juice, cleaning it all off. She then started to take more and more of my length into her mouth until she was down to my stump. It was the first time I had ever experienced a woman fitting my entire cock in her mouth. I stopped her after a couple of minutes as I wanted to fuck her again. Vince was now on top of Sara, fucking her hard, so I fucked Steph from behind which allowed us both to watch them. The feeling of plunging my cock into Steph's wet pussy while watching my wife squeal as she was fucked was incredible. I came inside her after only a couple of minutes.

Vince was soon showing signs that he was going to cum, and shot his load inside Sara not long after we had finished. Both of us took a few minutes to recover with our wives. The girls were both keen to go again, and Sara started to suck my cock to get me hard again. She was so horny tonight, and I could see how she was growing in confidence with other partners. Vince was licking Steph until she came again before he slid his cock into her.

"Go and give her your cock Ben," Sara told me, "Steph wants to try both of you at once. If she enjoys it, I might want you both too."

I did as I was asked and moved back to where Vince was fucking his wife. Her tits were bouncing as Vince drove his cock into her. His cock was wet with a combination of her juice and my spunk. I first played with her tits, squeezing them and licking her nipples. This drove her wild. I could hear her cumming again as her husband pounded her and I licked her breasts. I then brought my cock up level with her face and gently fucked her mouth as Vince continued. Sara was watching our every move, fascinated by her reaction to the double attention.

Vince pulled out after a while and presented Steph his cock to suck. She greedily took his length in her mouth, so I grabbed the opportunity to slide inside her again. She was so wet and open after her second orgasm, and she only lasted a couple of minutes more before she couldn't take any more of the stimulation.

I turned my attention to Sara and got her on all-fours. I slid my wet cock inside her and motioned for Vince to join us. Steph lay back on the bed and watched as she started to suck his cock as I fucked her. I had to give myself a reality check that my shy wife, who had only ever experienced 2 lovers before me was now being spit-roasted in a swingers club. We had come a long way in a year, and Sara was loving it. We changed ends after a few minutes so Vince could fuck her again. Sara was now getting more confident in sucking my cock, and was also managing to take my whole length into her mouth. I could feel more of it being forced into her mouth with every thrust that he pushed into her.

Vince soon announced that he was going to cum again, and shot another load inside Sara. She gasped as she could feel him pulsing and spewing his seed into her. This started me off, and I came just as Sara let my cock out of her mouth. My sperm hit her on the nose and cheek before the last of it dripped onto the bed below.

We all agreed that we were done and that we had both got what we wanted out of the experience. After a bit more small talk, we were ready to go and said goodbye to Steph and Vince. We knew that we were unlikely to see them again, but I sensed that none of us was bothered about that. All four of us had got exactly what we had wanted out of this encounter and accepted that it was likely to be a one-off thing.

"I wonder if Jordi the barman will still be working there?" I said to Sara as we drove home.

"What are you thinking now?" she asked with a smile on her face.

"I think you've got a bit of an itch that you want to scratch," I replied, "And this year I think you'll be confident enough to go for it."

She thought for a moment and I guessed that she was recalling him in her mind, and probably thinking about what she might like to do with him.

"Have I got a hall pass with him then?" she said, knowing exactly what I was going to say.

"Sara, you've got a hall pass with absolutely anybody you want," I told her.

"Yeah, I guessed that," she laughed, "I had thought about him recently, and I admit that I have thought about fucking him. You really wouldn't mind?

"Of course I wouldn't," I assured her, "I think we're beyond any feeling of jealousy now don't you?"

Sara smiled again, and I knew that she would indeed take the chance to have some fun with him. I had no idea just how far things would end up going on our holiday though.