You Look Lovely Today Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jack ... listen ... one more favor."

"Yes?"

"You know ... It hurts so much that my leg hangs from this table top ... would you mind if I lean it on your leg?"

"No. Of course, I don't ... put it, please ... go ahead ... feel free," Jack said, embracing her right foot tenderly and placing it on his left thigh.

"Oh, thank you, but wait, wait ... I don't want to get your trousers dirty. You have such an elegant suit. Hand me a purse, please, so I can pull out the handkerchief. You will put it under my boot, okay?" Christine said, extending her right hand in front of her and gently wiggling her gloved fingers.

"Oh, Christine, come on. You won't get my trousers dirty at all, and a suit is just a suit, anyway, it's just a piece of cloth and you won't see any dirt. Anyway, what I'm saying, what kind of dirt we are talking about here. You have very beautiful boots and they are very clean."

"You are really amazing. Even at such a moment you measured up to the task and told me a compliment. This is the second today. Thank you very much."

"Compliment?" Jack didn't see what Christine meant.

"Well, don't say you don't know ... you said I had very beautiful boots. It was very kind of you."

Jack said nothing, just blushed with shame. Christine, seeing this, thought to herself "Hmmm ... I see that my admirer is very embarrased ... I will not let him go, but on the contrary, I will brazenly smile very gently and I will launch my next bold sexy seductive attack."

"You know what ... I would like to lean on you also ... my other leg? You wouldn't mind, would you?"

Christine, this time, without waiting for confirmation, took the initiative herself. She bent her left leg in the knee, raised her foot up and with a firm motion, but gently put it on Jack's right thigh.

Jack was left without words at the moment. But just like in case of her first leg, so now, but this time without any comment, he embraced the left foot of his beloved woman tenderly, as if confirming that he was agreeing that Christine would be putting both her legs on him.

An amazing sight appeared before Jack, which so far he could only dream of in his most perverse dreams.

Jack surrendered himself to his dreams for a moment "Yes ... here is a dominating woman above me who I secretly dream about all the time. She is dominating with her legs in her beautiful ... black ... leather ... boots which she brazenly lean on my legs. Her legs are slightly wide apart, especially to show me her hot cunt radiating with excitement."

Jack had a view in front of him that he couldn't escape his gaze. He saw in front of him the folds of the tummy of a mature woman, which were hanging down gently supported by the cloth of a white blouse.

"Yes ... and under the tummy folds there is an even more beautiful view ... This is her wonderful crotch, her hungry for sex, horny pussy, competing with the tummy for the title of a more sexy part of the body of a mature woman."

Although covered with trousers, the cunt with its view provoked, almost very lustfully persuaded, encouraged Jack, as if it wanted to talk to him and invite him to play "come closer, hug me, touch me, kiss me."

Jack was centimeters from her pussy. "Damn ... literally centimeters separate me from getting closer and sinking my face in her hot fountain of female pleasure, to feel her intimate smell. That's nothing that through pants, but all that matters now is to make the first step, in the end this situation doesn't happens every day.

"Oh ... how beautiful it would be if Christine were wearing a skirt instead of pants. What a beautiful view I would have then. Maybe she would wear beige tights, or maybe she would be tempted to put on black stockings and attach them to her garter belt.

"I wonder what panties she would wear then. What would be their color. What their style. Maybe lace, maybe transparent. Maybe I could see her wet pussy in all its glory.

"Maybe I could see pubic hair of her pussy trying to get outside through the fabric of her panties. The only question is whether she has a pubic hair. It would be nice if she had. I like hairy pussies. Damn ... I'm so horny ... but I'm so fucking hard ... I know she already knows I'm incredibly hard ... but well ... too bad."

Christine also had her thoughts at the moment. "Oh ... yes ... I now have the perfect position to observe Jack. I can see everything from above. I have full control over his behavior.

"I know that all he needs to see happiness as a fetishist is within his sight. And he can't hide his eyes now. He has my legs wide apart, my hot pussy, my black boots, my leather gloves.

"I see that the position that Jack get into and the position that I myself get into, putting my legs in boots on his legs, clearly embarrase him and he feels very flustered.

"But I don't feel sorry for acting with him this way. On the contrary. I am just getting started. I will start to have fun only now. I know that he is not only embarrased, but above all he is very horny.

"I noticed, putting my left foot on his leg, that his dick was getting hard. This was all the more apparent because his trousers betrayed him, and basically the material from which they were made.

"He certainly regretted not wearing jeans now. At least to some extent they would have hidden his erection.

"And suit pants ... hmmm ... you know thinner material, highlighting more details of the male anatomy, etc ... he surely already knows that I know ... but I'm having fun ... I've never had such fun."

Well. The narrator probably got a bit looped when it comes to thinking about the characters in the story. But in order not to bore the readers with philosophical arguments, we return to our action, citing the fragment of the story already written above.

"You know what ... I would like to lean on you also ... my other leg? You wouldn't mind, would you?"

Christine, this time, without waiting for confirmation, took the initiative herself. She bent her left leg in the knee, raised her foot up and with a firm motion, but gently put it on Jack's right thigh.

Jack was left without words at the moment. But just like in case of her first leg, so now, but this time without any comment, he embraced the left foot of his beloved woman tenderly, as if confirming that he was agreeing that Christine would be putting both her legs on him.

"You don't mind, right?" however, Christine asked a second time and thought "not to be sure, because I know that he has no choice, but to make him even more embarrased."

"What? ... Oh ... I'm sorry ... I mean yes, of course I don't mind. Eh, but I'm dummy that you had to ask me for it. I should put your both feet on my legs. I'm sorry for being so awkward and not very implicit."

At these words Christine thought "I see that he is still embarrassed by the fact that he is so fucking hard. I will try to change the subject, smile gently at him ... damn ... I would forget ... I can't forget that I have to pretend to be a pain grimace face."

"You are so sweet as you embarrase in front of me. I really like your behavior towards me. You impress me very much. That's very kind of you."

"I'm sorry ... I am so sorry for my behavior. I don't know why I blush and get shy."

"Not to mention you are such a very humble and romantic." Christine gently stroked her black gloved hand on her right knee, tapping the top of her boot with her fingers. "So? What's gonna happen with my boot? Can you help me take it off now? This pain is starting to irritate me a little."

"Yes ... sure ... good ... come on, let's do it quickly so you don't feel pain anymore."

Jack tried to find the slider of the boot zipper with a slight shaking of his hands. He had a problem with it, because both the slider and the zipper were also black as well as whole boot. Christine, seeing his nervousness, tried to calm him down.

"You don't have to be so stressed before me." Christine said touching his hand gently with her leather gloved one. "You have to be careful because the zipper and leather are very delicate."

"Yes, yes, I will be careful. I'm sorry for my behavior. I'm sure I stress you unnecessarily, right?"

"It's okay. I understand your situation." Whatever the last sentence might mean, Jack read it as confirmation that Christine knew about his problem in his pants.

Finally, Jack managed to control his emotions and slowly began to unzip her boot. The silent, delicate sound of the zipper slider caused his cock to harden even more, which was obviously visible through his pants, and of course noticed by Christine.

Once the boot's zipper was fully open, Christine turned to Jack:

"You did a great job with that. Now, please, gently take the heel and try to take it off," Christine said, pointing with her index finger of her gloved hand, where to hold it. "Just, please, be careful, because it hurts so much."

"Good. I will do it very carefully. I promise."

"Thanks," Christine said and smiled at him.

Jack gently grabbed the boot's heel, trying to tilt it slightly and pull it out of Christine's foot. When he was almost halfway he noticed the pain on Christine's face combined with her slight hissing.

"To emphasize the reality of the pain I am experiencing," thought Christine, "I will gently press the heel of my other boot on his thigh to let him know how much it hurts me. I know ... I have not experienced any pain because I only pretend, but it will make me great fun when I can make it to him a little bit."

In the end he managed to get her boot off.

"Oh, you did it," Christine breathed a pretend relief and smiled at Jack.

"Yes, I'm glad it's over. Are you still in pain?" said Jack, putting her boot aside.

"In fact, it's so less, just a little bit."

"And show where it hurt you. You have to see if your blood is running from your foot. Although you probably see that it is not, because the foot is quite dry and there are no blood stains on it," Jack tried to carry a small investigation in this matter.

"I see things have gone bad for me," Christine thought. "I will try to dissuade him and sweet-talk him somehow so that, for example ... he gives me a foot massage."

"You know ... maybe it wasn't anything terrible, if my blood doesn't flow ... maybe if you massaged my foot a bit ... then ... maybe the pain would go away completely ... what? Would you do that for me, if I asked you so nicely? "

"Oh ... you know ... I don't know if I can do it. You know I'm bad at such a professional massage."

"Oh, but it doesn't have to be anything so super professional. I suppose that such a light touch is enough and the pain will definitely pass completely. So? How will it be? Well, don't let me keep asking. I know you can handle it," Christine said stroking her right thigh with a gloved hand.

"You know ... I guess I won't be able to refuse you. Well, I will try to relax you a little bit. I hope I will not mess this up this time."

"Great. Thanks. I knew I could count on you and, as usual, I wasn't disappointed in you," Christine brought her hand, which she stroked her thigh, a little closer to her crotch.

Jack gently grabbed her foot and massaged her gently. Her foot was dressed in a beige nylon material. "I wonder if Christine is wearing tights or stockings," thought Jack.

"Yes ... and now we will tease a little bit of our horny masseur," Christine thought. "Yes ... we will stroke both my thighs with my beautiful gloved hands. We will stroke very delicate, you could say almost invisibly, so that he barely notices.

"I know what power my gloves have and how this power affects him. Hmmm ... they are so beautiful ... sexy ... naughty ... black ... leather ... driving gloves ... big holes. .. large size. Yes ... we are still stroking the thighs. And now a little more, minimally, we spread my legs.

"Yes ... massage, massage your Lady's foot, and we'll play a little bit spreading my legs. Gently, so that he barely notices. Yes ... back and forth ... in and out ... Hmmm. ... but he stares at my pussy ... like at the picture.

"We will stroke a little longer ... oh ... but his cock is hard ... yes ... this is all the work of my gloves ... yes ... and now we will connect the finger pads of thumbs and index fingers ... yes. ... and gently rub the tips of these fingers.

"For sure now he imagines that I suck him ... yes ... soon ... maybe not today ... but soon he will find out how handjob feels ... he will see how a real mature woman does handjob with firm movements of her leather gloved hands, squeezing him firmly with her hand for his cock. There will be no mercy."

Christine's thoughts were interrupted by Jack. "So? How do you feel? Does it still hurt?"

"No. It doesn't really hurt anymore. You see, it stopped. However, you know how to massage, and you didn't want to help me," Christine smiled at him, then put her foot on Jack's thigh and thought, "It's too bad it's over. I still need to massage a little. I felt so good. I felt so wonderful when he massaged me. But maybe that's enough. I don't want to abuse his good heart.

"But ... we can have some fun. I still have to put on my boot and I could use an assistant. I have to think of something quickly and talk to him somehow. He could guess himself and suggest that he would serve me. But he seems too embarrassed to do it. I will probably have to act on my own."

"I'm glad you don't hurt anymore," Jack smiled back, "and that I managed to cure the pain. You know, it's not like I didn't want to help you. I really wanted to help you ... just ... you know ... I'm very shy."

Christine laughed.

"Thank you, my shy assistant ... Could you give me my boot now? I'd like to get dressed. It's time to go home." Christine said pointing at the boot with her gloved hand.

"Your boot? Oh yes ... of course ... I'm already giving it. Listen, maybe I will check if it has not remained inside, this unfortunate staple, which caused you so much pain ... well, because we haven't checked yet, right?"

"Staple? Oh yeah ... well, if you would be so kind and check. Maybe it really got stuck somewhere."

Jack took her boot to his hands, turned it upside down, and shook it as if trying to shake the suspect of all the commotion out of it. After a few attempts, unfortunately, nothing fell out.

"Maybe look inside and put your hand in there, maybe you can feel it," Christine said, pointing nonchalantly at her boot with her gloved index finger and smiling.

Jack obeyed as Christine ordered him. First he brought his head inside her boot near the foot, looked inside, but found nothing. Instead of the staple he was looking for, he received an intense leather aroma.

Then he tried to find the staple with the fingers of his hand, but to no avail. He sensed nothing. Then he looked at the floor in the hope of finding something.

"So? Did you find anything?" Christine smiled, knowing well that he wouldn't find anything anyway, because the staple that was supposed to hurt was fictitious.

"You know, I didn't find anything," Jack replied. "I don't know, I think it must have fallen somewhere when I took your boot off. It's hard to find such a small item now."

"Come on, don't look anymore for it, it doesn't make sense," Christine breathed a sigh of relief knowing that she had managed to deceive Jack. "You'd better give me my boot. We've overstayed a bit. It's time to go home." Then she thought, "Yes ... I already know how to approach him so he can put my boot back on ... but it will be fun!"

As she thought, she did, "Jack, I would have a favor to ask you. Oh, how many favors I have had today. Would you do anything else for me?"

"Of course. You know that I will gladly fulfill all your favors," Jack said, handing Christine her boot.

"Thanks." Christine took it in her gloved hands and turned to Jack "You know, because I would just have a case about this boot ..."

"What, should I check it again?" Jack interrupted her.

"No, I don't mean that," Christine continued, holding her boot in one hand and stroking its shaft with the other. "You know, I thought, it is not known if there is something by accident in this boot inside. Or maybe a factory defect has not revealed itself.

"I don't know. Maybe I'm talking nonsense. But you know, I thought that if something could hurt me again ... you know ... if you were around and reacted quickly ... you know ... I would be more certain. ... so ... I thought ... wouldn't you mind and you know ... would you help me to put the boot back on my leg?"

"Oh ... I don't know what to say," Jack said obviously embarrased, "oh, God, what I am saying ... it is obvious that I will help you put on your boot. I don't know why I hesitated. I'm sorry for that."

"Good. You don't have to apologize to me so much anymore," Christine smiled. "So?" Then she asked, handing her boot back to Jack.

"Yes, of course, I will help you," Jack very gently took Christine's boot in his hands, as if it were some holy relic, not just a simple piece of leather.

Jack grabbed the boot shaft with his left hand and the sole with his right hand, and then brought it close to Christine's foot, waiting for her to put it inside.

"Wait, maybe I will grab the shaft, and you hold the sole with your both hands. We'll be more comfortable." Christine said, grasping her boot with her gloved hands.

Jack embraced the sole in both his hands and waited for Christine to put her foot in the boot. Christine, holding the edge of the shaft all the time, lifted her foot from Jack's thigh, guided it and gently put it inside the boot, dangling her foot around her ankle, and then put it back on Jack's thigh.

Christine looked at her boot for a few seconds, then said, "We both look like we're playing a Cinderella fairy tale scene. I'm Cinderella and you are my prince."

"Yes, only the bitchy stepmother and Cinderella's sisters are missing." Jack answered, and they both laughed.

"So? Is everything ok? Nothing hurts you?" Jack asked, stroking her foot already dressed in boot.

Christine, still holding the shaft in her hands, looked at her boot from the side, smiled and said "Yes. It's all right. Thank you very much Jack."

"Oh, it's really no problem. The most important thing is that you are already well." Jack stroked her foot once more, then somehow instinctively tried to reach for the slider of the zipper and thereby zip her boot.

Reaching for the slider, his hand accidentally collided with the gloved hand of Christine, who also deliberately directed it, pretending to intend to zip her boot herself. They both surprised with the whole situation burst out laughing.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Jack said embarrased, "somehow I wanted to zip reflexively. I cut in the unintentionally and interrupted you. You actually know how to zip your boots. You actually do it every day."

At that Christine laughed softly and turned to Jack "Well, if you would like to zip it to me ... you know ... I would not mind. I would be very pleased to see how you do it. No man has ever helped me in zipping up my boots. "

"No, I will not bother you. Anyway, it will look funny. The guy zipping your boots. I will look like a fool and you will have fun with me."

"Come on," Christine, despite the denial, laughed gently, "I never thought you were so and I won't think ... you know ... I thought we could still experience something nice together at the end of the day ... you and me. ... there is nobody here and nobody will know."

"It's nice of you to think about me so well. It's just that the problem is ... I'm so embarrassing. Besides, I've never done it before ... you know ... my wife doesn't wear such beautiful boots ... so you know ... "

"So the more you should feel this beauty and see how great it feels. You don't have to be embarrassed ... you know ... it's just you and me. See how this beautiful boot is just waiting for you to touch it. So? What will it be?"