You Look Lovely Today Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I'll try. Only if something goes wrong, I will ask you for help, ok?"

"Sure, no problem. Listen, to make our task easier, we will do so that I will tighten the shaft around my calf and you will zip the zipper. Just remember what I told you before that the zipper and the leather are very delicate."

"Ok."

Jack, as with unzipping, with trembling hands reached for the slider and began to slowly move it up the shaft. Halfway up, due to the increased thickness of Christine's calf, the zipper began to resist, which Christine noticed smiling.

"Wait, from now on I will help you zip it, because it will be hard for you." Christine immediately took her left gloved hand by the hand of Jack, right pulling the shaft all the time. The moment she helped him to zip the zipper, she leaned slightly over him and deliberately approached him, touching her perky tits on his shoulder.

"Ooops. Another little collision," Christine smiled. "Ah, these breasts have to squeeze everywhere. Somehow today we often attract each other with different body parts, don't you think?"

"Oh, I think so," Jack embarrassed.

In the end, they managed to zip the zipper to the end.

"So? How are the impressions after the debut zipping up the boot?" Christine asked when it was all over, smiling.

"Actually ... you know ... I have the feeling that probably a very erotic experience came out for both of us. And how is your foot? Do you feel good? Nothing hurts you?"

"You know, I don't feel any pain anymore."

"Maybe you can dangle your foot around your ankle. Then you will be more sure."

"Good. We'll try." Christine gently pulled her foot away from Jack's thigh, leaning only on the heel, and began to spin her foot around the ankle. It caused Jack a little pain when she saw the grimace on his face.

"Oh, Jack, I'm so sorry," Christine said. "I shake my foot here, and I forgot I stuck my heel in your thigh."

"It really doesn't matter. Nothing happened. You certainly hurt more when you had a staple in your boot."

"Oh, come on. Okay. I'm already pulling my legs off your thighs, because I think they hurt so much, right?"

"Oh, little thing. Wait. I'll help you get off the desk."

"Oh thanks." Christine grabbed Jack with her gloved hands who extended them towards her. She came down from the desk to her feet and, clicking her heels loudly, went to her desk for her purse.

Meanwhile, Jack walked toward the wardrobe to get Christine's coat out of it and help her put it on.

"Oh, thank you so much." Christine said putting on her jacket. "You're so good to me. Tell me what, such an ugly old hag like me, deserved such good treatment from a handsome man like you?"

"Mrs. Christine, I am very sorry for you to speak of yourself in this way." Jack waved his finger, smiling. "You know I really enjoy being with you."

"Really? Do you like it? Well, you surprised me again. I am very pleased about that." Christine smiled as she pulled on her gloves. "How could I repay you for this?"

"I don't know. In fact, you don't have to repay me for anything, but ... maybe some kind of conversation, I wouldn't mind. I have to tell you that I miss conversation with a woman lately. I just desire it."

"With a woman? Well, you've come to the right place, my dear." Christine came closer to Jack and began to adjust his tie with her gloved hands. "You no longer have to look for another woman, because you have already found one who will talk to you about any topic, listen, comfort.

"We will have a lot of time for very long conversations and we will definitely have a lot of interesting topics to talk about, because I see that you probably won't talk to your wife."

"Thank you Christine."

"You're welcome, my dear. Tomorrow I have a little busy day. You know ... a few meetings, etc. But what would you say if we were an hour after work for a little chat. We will be alone, as today, no one will disturb us. What do you think?"

"Awesome. I can't wait for tomorrow."

Christine laughed lightly, "Oh how impatient you are. But unfortunately you will have to wait until tomorrow because I have to go. I have a bit of an extended stay at work today." Christine gave Jack her gloved hand to say goodbye, smiling "Goodbye Jack."

"Goodbye Christine," Jack replied squeezing her hand.

Christine clicking the heels of her boots came to the door and before she left she turned to Jack and smiled "Ah, don't stay here too long. It's your boss's order. Bye bye" and waved her fingers at him.

Christine left and Jack remained alone in the room. He was only accompanied, but only for a moment, by the fading clicking of Christine's heels. Jack went to the window to look at his beloved woman again. Christine got into her car and saw Jack watching her, opened the window and waved goodbye with her gloved hand. Jack reciprocated with her.

Christine lifted the window, smiled and drove away. Jack only managed to see the gloved Christine's hands gently placed on the steering wheel and her smile.