You Look Lovely Today Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jack, look, this second photo I took came out a little blurry. Maybe we would do one more thing, huh? You know ... I would like to have this historical moment immortalized when you unzip my boot. So?"

"Sure no problem."

"Great. Thanks." after which Christine surrendered herself to her thoughts again. "Great. I was able to deceive him again ... but it was fun! ... the photo I was telling him about and which turned out to be blurred ... but ... of course I was lying ... the photo came out perfectly sharp ... and I do not intend to delete it from my memory card ... it was just about finding an excuse to take one more additional photo ... it worked ... He was fooled again ... as usual ... but despite everything he is so cute, even if he is so naive.

"Oh my gosh ... he is still getting a hard-on ... and probably even more than before ... well ... let him get a hard-on as long as possible ... and his naughty lady will take a sexy photo right away ... yes ... now we will set the zoom to show as much detail as possible ... yes ... a little bit ... oh yes ... now it's good ... now I can see it on the whole display ... hmm ... on the smartphone display it seems even bigger than in reality ... well, now sharpness ... and ... flickr ... uhmm ... it came out great."

"So? How did it come out?" Jack interrupted Christine's thoughts. "Could I see? You wouldn't mind?"

"Sure," Christine replied, "After all, you are the star of this photo session. I have to tell you that you came out sensational in these photos." then she thought.

"Well, now I have to be careful not to accidentally show him a photo of his dick. But it would be embarrassing if I showed it to him by accident. He would probably want the ground to open up and swallow him in shame, and I would have to explain myself to him, and I don't intend to do it. After all, I rule here and I decide how quickly our erotic relations develop. That is why I do not want to spook him and alienate him. I have to be careful. I do not know, maybe someday, when we get closer I will show him this picture. I wonder how he would react then."

"You see?" Christine interrupted her thoughts, turning to Jack. "You came out sensational in these photos."

Christine first displayed the second photo she took and showed it to Jack, holding the phone in her hand all the time, and then, just in case, she took it back so as not to accidentally show the wrong photo in the presence of Jack. She chose from the gallery, sliding her finger on the display, the right photo to show, i.e. the first and showed it to Jack, of course, also holding the phone in her hand.

"Christine, I have a favor to ask you."

"Yes. I'm listening to you."

"Listen, would you show me again the second photo you took? Somehow it blinked and I would like to look at it a bit more. Would you mind if I could take your phone in my hands for a moment?"

Oops. It's getting dangerous, Christine thought. "Of course I won't give him my phone! What is he imagining! Well, he is a little insolent on his part. I know ... He realized that he got a hard-on and I immortalized it in the picture and now he wants to find out. Anyway he turned red as a beet again ... but it's fun. No, well, I can show him this picture again, anyway I will gladly look at him from above as he turns red, but I won't give my phone to his hands."

"Listen Jack, you know ... of course, I'd love to show you this picture again ... but as for the phone ... unfortunately I have to refuse you ... You know ... I don't know how in your case ... but ... as for me ... for me my private phone is a kind of sacrosant ... and you know ... don't get me wrong please ... I trust you ... but ... I would prefer that my phone stays in my hands, okay? You won't blame me for that, will you?"

"Oh, Christine, of course. Oh, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't even think about taking such a personal thing from you as your phone. I'm sorry, I don't know what touched me to ... I don't even know what to say now."

"Well, nothing happened. I'm not angry with you anymore, silly," Christine said, gently pinching Jack on his cheek, then she thought, "Well ... everything went as usual ... I knew he would give in to me ... He will be just right ... And now I will show him this picture again and I will have fun!"

Christine again searched in the gallery of her smartphone for a photo that interested Jack. She opened it, then showed it to Jack, of course, holding the phone in her hand all the time.

"Ok. Jack. Here's the picture you asked for," Christine said and thought. "Yes ... look at yourself carefully ... see how you are getting a hard-on ... my sweet little pervert ... You are excited by your lady in her boots, huh? What would it be like if she was still wearing her black leather gloves and she didn't take them off by accident today ... Oh, you would probably explode with pleasure ... I see that you are turning red again ...

"You blush because you feel your lady's gaze over you ... and you know that your lady already knows you got a hard-on when she took your photo, right? ... I see that you liked the photo session ... But for this one session will not end ... You still have a lot of interesting photos of you ... Everything in its time ... Anyway ... I prepared something extra for today ... but this is only when I go to meet with the client ... Oh, I can't wait ... But it will be fun!"

Jack, looking at the photo Christine was showing him, did indeed turn red as Christine observed it. In the photo it was clearly visible that he was getting a hard-on, which of course was due to the fact that today for work he chose just such pants that it could be seen as much detail as possible. Obviously, in the third photo that Christine took, everything was in detail, but if you insist, it can also be seen a lot in this photo.

"So? Have you looked at this photo yet?"

"Yes. Thank you Christine."

"You're welcome," Christine answered, blanking her phone and putting it back into her purse. "Well, it's probably time to finally change my shoes, don't you think? Do it, please, because I have to go to the meeting in a moment. Only if you take my boots off, then fasten their zipper back to the end so that the boots are not unzipped and put it here in the place where the pumps are, okay?"

"Ok. I'm getting to work."

Jack fully unzipped her boot and reached for the right pump standing next to him, then turned to Christine.

"Watch out now, please, as you pull your leg out of the boot, so that you don't fall over."

"Ok. Listen, would you mind if I clutched your hair? ... You know ... you have such thick ... strong hair ... so ... I thought ... maybe ... you know ... I could use it ... and ... just to be sure not to lose my balance, if you take off my boots ... grab your hair ... What do you say? Do you mind? I promise I won't pull you on them and I won't hurt you. So?"

"But of course. Hold on tight, please. And even if you accidentally pull me by accident, it won't hurt me for sure."

"Thanks Jack. I can see that you are a strong and persistent man and that every woman will find support in you," Christine replied, then thought, "If he says he won't hurt, then we'll see and see how strong he really is."

Christine dipped her hands in Jack's thick head of hair and firmly grabbed his hair and began to fantasize. "Yes ... we'll hold him by the hair a little ... we will pull him a little in all directions ... gently ... not too much ... that it doesn't hurt too much and that he doesn't get offended at once ... but not too lightly ... to feel who has power over him here.

"Uhmm ... He will have to get used to the fact that I will pull him more often by his hair, especially if I put one of my legs over his shoulder on his back ... yes ... how the hell else? ... dressed in black stocking and of course in a boot ... and he, just like now, kneeling on his knees, will lick my juices with his tongue from my wet pussy and caress my big ass with his palms ... Oh, how wonderful it will be ... And as I put on my black gloves and pull him by his hair. Only then ... wearing gloves ... I will pull hard his hair ... hard!"

In the meantime, as Christine floated away in the ocean of her fantasies, subtly pulling him by the hair, Jack gently pulled her leg out of the boot and then, as Christine ordered, he zipped the zipper back to the end and put the boot back to the place where the pump stood. Then he placed a pump prepared for her under her foot. Jack gripped the pump in an unfortunate way, placing his fingers on the floor directly under the pump sole. Seeing this, Christine immediately came up with the idea of how to have fun again.

"Oh, this poor Jack of mine. He doesn't even realize what danger he is feeling now, what pain I can cause him now. As for his hair, he can withstand ... maybe if I pulled a little harder, then ... but ... okay ... I will leave his hair for another sexier occasion. And now I will take care of his fingers ... Oh, the poor man doesn't know that he put his fingers between the floor and the pump sole. Now, it's enough ... exactly ...

"I will pretend ... it was nothing that I saw something ... it was nothing that I noticed something ... I will spontaneously put my beautiful foot into the pump and firmly press the foot to the sole ... in the end the foot must be carefully placed in the shoe to walk comfortably, right? ... Doesn't he notice anything? ... Or maybe he is such a masochist ... No ... However, I will have to be a little careful. I have to spare his fingers, I have to take care of them because they still have to give me many pleasant petting in the future."

Christine did as she planned. She raised her foot up and gently put it in the pump, exerting a gentle pressure on Jack's fingers, who felt pain, expressing this with a hissing through his teeth. Christine was prepared for his reaction, and seeing that he was already suffering from the pain she inflicted on him, immediately raised her foot back from Jack's fingers and set it beside his hand. Of course, Christine began to pretend she was surprised by the situation, turning to Jack.

"Oh, Jack. I'm so sorry. I really didn't want to step on you," Christine said, crouching in front of Jack. "Show me your fingers. I will massage them a little to relieve you."

"Nothing happened, Christine," Jack replied, giving her his aching hand. "It is not your fault at all, it's mine, because I put my fingers unnecessarily between the floor and the sole of your pump. I'm very clumsy, that's all."

"Well. How little clumsy of you," Christine said with a smile on her face, massaging his aching fingers in her hands. "Do you still have pain?"

"No ... basically ... it stops hurting ... it's probably thanks to your massage."

"You see. It's like yesterday. Yesterday, you gave me relief, and today I give you. Listen, if you don't have enough strength and it hurts you yet, maybe we will skip this shoe change ceremony and I finish it myself, huh?"

"No ... I mean ... I just wanted to say that nothing really hurts me anymore ... and ... if you wouldn't mind ... then maybe ... I could change your second boot to pump ...What?"

"Really? Would you like to do this for me?" Christine asked, stroking his cheek. "Haven't you been discouraged yet even though?"

"Of course not. I would like to finish the work I started. And I will do it with pleasure."

"Oh. With pleasure? You're really amazing. Despite the pain I inflicted on you, but you still want to change my other boot ... it's very kind of you ... I'll gladly look at how you do it," Christine said returning to standing position. "If so ... I guess you have nothing left to do but get back to work ... and take care of my ... boot ... Just look at your fingers this time, please," Christine said smiling.

"Ok. I will be careful."

The ceremony of exchanging the boot for pump followed. The actions were similar to those performed before, with the only difference being that there was no photo session, and Jack was careful of his fingers so as not to accidentally be trampled on again. During the ceremony, the couple conducted a dialogue with each other.

"I realize that you'd rather have the shapely legs of a young twenty-year-old slim, long-haired beautiful blonde in front of you, instead of my old," Christine began.

"Oh, Christine. Come on. Please, don't talk about yourself. You have very beautiful legs."

"Oh, thank you for another compliment."

"I'm sorry it's so late that I only told you now. I should have done it right during the greeting."

"Well, you neglected me a little today when it comes to compliments," Christine smiled. "But I will forgive you if you tell me something nice now. So?" Christine asked, lifting Jack's chin kneeling in front of her.

"Oh, yes ... you look lovely today ... You have very beautiful legs ... and ..."

"And?"

"... and you look beautiful in your pumps."

"Well ... let's just say that I like your compliments and that you pumpered me with them, so I guess I'll forgive you," Christine said, taking her hat off and putting it on her desk.

At that moment in the corridor could be heard the quiet footsteps of someone coming. Since Jack had already changed Christine's shoes, so she, seeing that they could be caught, gave Jack a signal to get up from his knees. He immediately stood up and moved away a bit from Christine, so as not to arouse unnecessary suspicion of the person who just opened the ajar door and stood in the entrance to the room.

That person was Joanne. Joanne was a young, aged Jack, a beautiful architect, working in a team led by Christine. Joanne had her room on the other end of the corridor. Joanne stood surprised in the entrance, looking a little suspicious at Christine and Jack, who was adjusting his matted hair while Christine was holding on to it.

"Good morning. I'm sorry to disturb you. Mrs Christine, I just wanted to remind you that today is the meeting with the client on the new housing estate."

"Good morning, Mrs. Joanne," Christine interrupted her. "Nothing happened. You don't disturb us at all. Thank you very much for the information. We're just going to go out with Mr. Jack."

"Well, I am still in this case ..." Joanne continued.

"Yes?"

"This customer just called from the route. He is very sorry but he will be a little late because he is stuck in a traffic jam."

"Ah, yes. It's even great because I have to print out the development plans, because I didn't make it yesterday," Christine said, looking at Jack. "Still, thank you for the info. Please let us know when he appears, okay?"

"Good. I'll let you know when he arrives," Joanne said and closed the door, glancing yet at Jack as she walked away.

Once the receding footsteps of Joanne had died down, heard in the corridor through the half-open door, then Christine approached Jack smiling.

"Well, almost, and we got into trouble. But looks like we got away with it ... Where recently were we? ... Oh, I know ... So you say you like me in my pumps? Thanks! And you know ... all the time I had the impression that you liked me more in my boots. Tell me, am I wrong?"

"No ... I mean no ... I mean, that's not what I wanted to say ... You know ... you have very beautiful legs ... and both pumps and ... boots make your legs become even more beautiful when you're wearing both pumps and boots."

"Wow! What a nice compliment again. Well, and when you will have to choose, when you will have to decide how I would look more beautiful, how I would look more sexy, in pumps or in boots? What would you choose?"

"Oh, I would not like to point out clearly, because I like you both in pumps and boots ..."

"Well, but you must like something more. You know ... if you say, for example that ... in boots ... then I will understand it ... and I won't blame you ... Because you know ... because for example I ... I prefer ... you know ... boots ... Well, and you?"

"Oh, well you know ... well ... in boots."

"Ah yes ... however in boots? And what did you mean by that ... saying ... in boots?"

"Well, you know ... you are more beautiful when you wear boots."

"And what else?"

"Well ... and that ... you're ... more ... sexy ... when you wear ... boots."

"Wow! Really?" asked Christine, smiling, clapping her hands gently. "I hope you say it with full conviction, huh?" Christine asked, stroking Jack's cheek.

"Yes of course."

"I would like to hear it again from your lips, only with complete conviction, without stuttering, okay? Show that you are a real man sensitive to feminine beauty."

"Good, Christine."

"So, I'm listening to you."

"You are a very beautiful and very attractive woman when you wear your beautiful black leather boots," said Jack blushing.

"Wow! This is what I wanted to hear from you. All right ... you don't have to blush before me," Christine said, laughing and stroking his cheek. "I understand your feelings. I understand your weakness for my boots. You know, I also have a weakness for them. Whenever I dress them, I feel so dominant over you and have the impression that you like watching me walk in them. Am I right?"

"Yes, you are absolutely right. I don't know why it is, but it is stronger than me. I can't help it. Yes, it's true. I really like watching you wear your boots."

"Do you like anything else that is related to my boots?"

"Yes. I like to watch you wear boots, dress up, zip up. I like to hear their heels klicking on the floor."

"Oh, what a nice feeling to hear it from your lips. You know, if I could, I would wear boots at work all the time, then you would look as much as you want, but you know ..."

"Yes, I understand. Boots combined with a short skirt," interrupted Jack.

"Exactly. You know, a provocative view, strangers who would look at me strangely, etc. Listen, but today if we meet after work for an hour for a small talk, then we'll be alone and then you will help me put my boots back on, and I'll be able to walk around the room in them so that you can look at them and of course, look at me. What do you think?"

"Awesome. Thank you Christine."

"You're welcome. Good. Good talk, and we have to go to this meeting right now," Christine said, then thought to herself. "Yes. I have a certain plan for Jack today, just to implement it, he would have to leave the room for a while to let me be alone. What can I think of here? ... I think I already know. It's time to act," Christine thought and turned to Jack.

"Jack, listen, because yesterday, as you know, we had some fun and I completely forgot about these land development plans, so would you be so nice and go to the plotter, print them out, because I would like to pick up the mail in the meantime?"

"You know, it just happened that I was looking through the documents we got to take to this meeting this morning and I just didn't see those plans. So I thought I'd print them so they were ready and you didn't have to wait for them," said Jack and he went to his desk, took the plans and handed them to Christine. "So, here they are."

"Oh, thanks. You're really amazing," Christine answered surprised, receiving plans from Jack, and then she thought, "well, you are amazing, but you thwarted my evil plans, my dear. But don't worry, your lady has as usually a contingency plan that you will now have to complete, because of course, as my good obedient subordinate, you will have no choice. Uhmm, really, I myself am surprised by my ingenuity."

"I owe you a big plus for these prints, but I would have a favor to ask you, Jack."

"Yes? What can I do for you?"

"You know, I'd still have coffee before this meeting. Would you be so nice and go to the kitchen and make me one small cup, huh?"

"Of course, I'm going to do it."

"You know how I like, don't you?"

"Er ... with milk ... and one teaspoon of sugar, right?"