You Look Lovely Today Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Exactly. Then bring me, please. Ah, and you don't have to hurry."

After Jack went out for coffee, Christine took action.

"Yes. Jack is out now, so we can trap him," Christine thought. "Ah, these will be wonderful snares. It will be a wonderful feeling when he falls into them. I can't wait to see him fall into my trap. I like my ideas very much. I am very happy with them.

"Let's see what else we have in my purse. We put our hand ... and pull out ... oh! What is this? ... a smartphone!? ... a second smartphone? ... Uhmm, how good is that man invented such clever devices for surveillance of another man and that you can have as many as you want. Yes. I also bought another one. Yes. It is quite new. It has a capacious battery that is sufficient for a very long period of operation. It still has a lot of space on the memory card because it is virtually empty.

"Why do I have so much memory? Oh, it will definitely be useful. At least to record a video. Yes, today we will record a video with Jack in the lead role. I already have photos with him, and now I could use a movie. Yes, where to put this camera here ... oh ... maybe here ... yes, here on the shelf above my desk there are binders ... we will replace one full for one empty, wide, for a large number of documents. It must be enough wide so that the smartphone fits there ... yes, it fits ... Good ... we will turn on the camera for recording.

"It should be enough for about two hours of recording ... Yes, now we will put it in a binder ... we will put a stack of small papers so that the camera eye is at the height of the hole in the binder, which is used to pull it out of the shelf ... Oh yes ... fits perfectly ... Now we will gently put the binder into the shelf ... there it is ... we succeeded ... the smartphone stands based on the binder ... the camera lens is in the hole of the back of the binder ... Ok. Everything fits ... it is recording.

"Yes, now we'll wait for Jack to bring me coffee and then help me bring materials to the conference room for a meeting with the client. He'll help me take it and then he can come back to our room because I won't actually need him there. So he'll come back into the room and be alone. He will be alone with my boots and gloves. I will not hide them. Let them be visible and tempt him. And they will certainly tempt him. Oh they will tempt him.

"For sure he will want to at least touch them. Feel the wonderful quality of the leather in his hands. Or maybe not just touch, or maybe something more. Yes, I just wonder what he will do with them. The camera will record everything and I will definitely have a nice movie screening. I'm looking forward to it. Even today after the meeting, I want to see this movie. I'll have to think of something to get rid of Jack from the room again for a while, to see the movie alone.

"I know. I will have to involve Joanne in it. I can see that she is also into him. Anyway, which of the women in our office is not into him. But I am lucky to have him only for myself in the room. Yes, first we watch a movie, and then after work ... hmm ... I wonder if it will be hot."