You Love Me To Hate You Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aw, thank you. That's very kind of you. I'm Izzy and this is my fiancé Craig."

They made pleasantries and Izzy said, "Hey wait! Colt is a unique name. Are you by chance a pediatrician? My niece's Doctor is named Colt Lovell."

"Yep, that's me. Who's your niece?"

"Amelia Allen."

"Ah, yeah. I call her triple-A," he said with a wide smile.

They all laughed and Izzy said, "That's cute, Amelia Ann Allen. I never thought of that."

"She's a real cutie," Colt said. "What a small world."

"It sure is," Craig said. "May I ask what hall you chose for your reception? Maybe you can help us narrow it down."

"Absolutely, it was at the Renaissance Hotel at the convention center. It was perfect," Jane said.

Izzy said, "Oh, yeah? My mom's pushing for that one. It's nice."

"It was awesome. Well, we have to get going. It was great to meet you guys. Good luck, Congratulations, and enjoy the wine," Colt said.

After they left, Craig said, "Wow! I can't believe we ran into Amelia's doctor up here."

"They were super nice. Gwen thinks he's hot and calls him Dr. Love," she said with a smirk.

"Why? Is he a KISS fan?"

"Whatever!" She said slapping his shoulder. "Let's go eat."

*********

As they were being seated, the hostess said, "Dr. Lovell preordered you a Cabernet Sauvignon and we'll bring it out when you're ready."

"Thank you," Craig said as he looked at the wine list. "Would you like a glass of Champagne to start with, or something else?"

"I'd love a glass of Champagne, and how about some oysters?"-

"Okay. I've never had them," Craig said.

"I've heard that they are an aphrodisiac," Izzy said with raised eyebrows.

"Oh, sweetie, I assure you that I don't need an aphrodisiac when I'm with you," he said, rubbing her hand. "Hey, since Dr. Love ordered us a red, would you like to split the big Tomahawk?"

"Is that steak?" She asked.

"Yeah, it's a big ribeye with a huge bone. It looks like a brontosaurus steak."

"Okay. I like my steak rare though."

He smiled and said, "I always knew you were perfect."

She laughed and held up her glass for a toast. "To what will hopefully be the most wonderful night of my life."

Craig clinked glasses with her and said, "Love, I hope to have ten-thousand more with you."

*********

The server brought out their wine already decanted and handed the bottle to Craig.

"Cakebread Cellars. What a funny name," Craig said reading the label. He tasted and accepted the wine saying, "Wow! This is great!"

After the server left, Izzy asked, "Do you know why they poured it into that thing first?"

"Actually, yeah I do. My Mom uses one sometimes when she has her friends over for fancy wine parties. It's something about helping air mix in with it."

Izzy took a sip and said, "How do you know which ones to do it for?"

"I have no idea," Craig said laughing.

Just then they brought out the monster 36 oz. steak and Izzy gasped, "Holy crap! We'll be eating that for 3 days. We didn't even need a side dish."

Craig paused with his forkful of Crab and Lobster Mac and Cheese about to penetrate his lips. He smiled and made a show of eating it slowly. "Mm! No way, this is amazing."

"Don't get too full over there. I don't need you passing out on me tonight, lover boy."

They laughed and he cut her a portion of the steak. "I think you have ways of keeping me up," he said.

"Mm, you bet I do, big guy, and I'm going to try some new ones as well."

*********

After passing on dessert and an aperitif, they made their way back to their room. Izzy kissed Craig and said, "How about you start the shower, I'll get everything ready, and join you in a minute."

Craig agreed, kissed her, and padded off to the bathroom. Izzy lit her candles, took the Champagne from the fridge, and added it to the room's ice bucket. Then, she set the strawberries and whipped cream on the nightstand along with a bottle of chocolate syrup.

She undressed and met Craig in the shower. Once they stopped making out, he finally got around to washing her body.

He was always awestruck with her wonderful build. She wasn't too thin, she had curves just as Craig loved and had loved on her since high school. Every time he was with her, he was thankful that she finally loved him as much as he loved her.

He rubbed the soap into her breasts, tugging gently on each nipple. He then went to wash her lady parts, but Izzy stopped him while laughing. "There's more than just the good parts, honey."

He kissed her and rubbed the strawberry-scented soap over her not-so-fun parts. That perception changed for him, as she moaned while he worked his fingers down her thighs to her knees. As he massaged the soap into her feet, she moaned again in pleasure.

"Baby, I love your hands. You're going to need to give me a full body massage someday."

"Anytime," he said working his way back up to her sexy bits.

He rubbed around and through the folds of her sex, gently fingering her tunnel and clit. Before long, she was shuddering with orgasm and crying out from the pleasure he delivered.

She kissed him tenderly, then said, "Let's take this to bed."

Moments later after drying off, she lifted up her baby blue negligee in one hand and her red bra and panty set in the other. "Which would you prefer?" She asked with as much sex as she could put into her voice.

"The middle one," he said as he kissed her.

"There is no middle one."

"Sure there is. It's you naked."

She broke the kiss and said, "Open the Champagne and pour some for us, please."

He popped the bottle with his thumbs and watched it fly across the room as Izzy laughed. "Smooth, Craig."

"Always," he said, handing her a glass.

He lifted his glass to hers and said, "Here's to you, my future bride." They clinked glasses and drank the golden liquid.

"Come here, baby," Izzy purred.

They embraced and kissed. Her soft lips welcoming him with gusto. He parted his lips, slightly, inviting her tongue to his.

With one arm behind her, he cupped her heaving breast and gently pinched her hyper-sensitive nipple. "Mm," she moaned. "One of these days, I know I'm going to cum from just that."

He kissed her, ending the conversation. He decided to test that statement and proceeded to knead and tug at her distended nipple. He twisted and pinched and then without warning dropped and sucked on it. He increased the amount of force he used slowly until she started rubbing her thighs together. "Oh my God! Harder!" She moaned as he nibbled and sucked. "Yes, baby! Oh yes! I'm close... suck me, yes!"

When Izzy came she made her typical soft high pitched moan. He felt her stomach tighten as she came down from her orgasm. He let go of her nipple and she pulled him in for a sloppy kiss.

"Oh my God! You really did it. You made me come from playing with my breast."

"You kinda dared me to try," he said in-between kissing her jaw and neck. "Does it feel the same?"

"Sort of. Not as strong as from your magic tongue, but still really good."

He kissed down her neck, stopping for a few moments at her breasts. He rubbed her clit softly with his finger as her back arched in pleasure. Moving his lips and tongue lower, he made a line towards her dripping pussy. She shuddered when his tongue attacked her clit.

He loved her taste. With the lack of penetrative sex up to that point, he had spent a lot of time with his face happily between her legs. Her favorite part was when he pressed his long fingers against the front and back walls of her tunnel at the same time. She didn't know if there was a technical pleasure zone on the back wall, but she sure loved it.

Craig thought for a brief moment about rushing through his normal oral sex routine to bring her off faster but decided to be patient. He had waited that long, there was no reason to ruin her first time by rushing.

Without a word, he placed his hands on her hips and motioned for her to roll on to her stomach. Confused, but lost in the feeling of his tongue she complied. Pulling her back onto her hands and knees, he penetrated her with two fingers again, twisting his fingers as he pistoned in and out Without warning, he added some spice to their normal play and licked and kissed her cheeks slowly. Hearing a soft moan he moved his tongue and swiped at her pink rosebud.

"Oh my God!" She shrieked.

Not sensing displeasure from her, he licked and teased her forbidden hole as she rocked back into his face. He felt her body twitch before she announced, "Oh shit, baby! I'm cumming!" He held her soft cheek with his free hand and squeezed as she shook from his service.

She went limp and fell to the bed. He slid up to her and kissed her forehead. "I love you so much, Isabella."

"Mm, I love you too. You're a freak, baby."

He laughed as she sat up, having regained her bearings. "Did you like that?"

"I don't know, but I damn sure didn't hate it."

He saw a tear fall from her eye. Wiping it with his thumb, he asked, "What's the matter, Izzy?"

"You're so much more experienced than I am. I don't want to disappoint you."

Holding back a laugh, he pulled her into a hug. "Sweetie, granted I have more experience, but you will not disappoint me. If it makes you feel better, I'll keep what I do plain and vanilla, and add little extra things I've picked up as we go along."

"No, you won't enjoy that. I tell you what, for my first time, can we do it regularly with you on top. I want to look in your eyes when we make love for the first time."

"Of course, my love." He hugged her tighter and whispered into her ear, "Shall we begin?"

A shiver went down her spine, as he breathed on her neck. Those three words were like a taser shot right into her wet and waiting kitty. "Yes, Craig. I'm ready," she panted as he licked his way down to her core.

"You know Izz, I think I'm addicted to the taste of your love muffin. I can't stop eating it."

He tested her wetness with his tongue and slid up between her as she lay back. The lights flickered from a slight draft as he picked up a strawberry and fed half of it to her. He finished the other half and handed her a glass of Champagne. "Mm," she moaned into the glass before handing it back to him.

She grasped his hard cock, bringing it up to her hole, "Easy, baby. We have to go slowly. I don't want to hurt you."

She let him take control and he slid the head through her folds, slicking it with her juices, making her moan in pleasure. "Do it, baby, I'm ready."

"I love you, Isabella," he said, pressing the head of his shaft into her waiting tunnel. She closed her eyes from the near pain of the pressure she felt. He moved gently, holding her hand, entering her inch by inch only pulling back when she felt too tight.

"Oh, God!" She sighed as he slid into her body making them one. "I never dreamed it would be like this. It's nothing like my fake Craig."

He smiled as his length disappeared, her body swallowing him. He felt the pressure of the end and he stopped and held still. "Yes, baby, hold still. Let me get used to you."

He stroked her clit with his thumb and pulled out of her half-way. She bit her lip and nodded, giving him permission to thrust back in.

"Oh, yes! Make love to me, Craig. Make me yours," she said as he leaned forward and put his hands on either side of her arms. He picked up speed as he felt her body open up to him.

His downward angle helped his shaft slide against her protruding clit, as he gently rocked in and out. She pinched her own nipples as she felt an orgasm approach, "Yes, Craig, I'm gonna cum again. Oh, Fuck!"

"Me too, baby," he said as he thrust his hips faster, "God, Izzy! You feel so good. So fucking good."

His back arched up as he slammed into her roughly, releasing his pent up load as deep as he could. The pressure on her cervix caused an aftershock of an orgasm to shake her young body."

They held each other in their post-coital bliss, and Craig took in Izzy's glow as he stroked her hair.

"Jesus Christ, Craig. That was amazing. You should've told me what I was missing out on."

"I told you that I'd never pressure you, I love you too much. Besides, you give a pretty damn good blowjob. What sane guy wouldn't want those all of the time?"

She hit him with a pillow, causing him to roll over. She grabbed a strawberry and dipped it into the whipped cream. "Mm, these strawberries are so delicious. She drew the whipped cream along his nipple and licked it off, then fed him the strawberry.

"Baby, I want to ask you something?" She said seriously. I know you technically live in the dorm, but I found a house that I love. It's a townhouse, but decent sized and affordable. I'm making an offer this week."

"That's awesome. Congratulations!"

"Thanks, I was wondering if you'd come with and take a look at it first. I was going to wait until after we got married, but it's perfect and I was hoping that you'd move in with me."

"Really? Before we're married?"

"Yes. I don't think it's a secret, what we're doing up here this weekend. Everyone will be fine with it."

"Okay, I'm in," he said without worrying about it. "Now let's have another glass?"

He refilled their glasses and toasted, "Izzy, every day our love deepens and I can't wait until we're together forever."

"Forever," she said clinking her glass to his.

"Mm, by the way, Mr. Butt Guy, you can lick it again, but that monster is going nowhere near my cute little butt."

They laughed and kissed deeply.

*********

After returning home from their trip, Izzy and Craig looked at the house together. Craig agreed that it was a perfect starter home and supported Izzy's decision to buy it.

They ultimately decided to buy it together. Craig had money saved that he used for the down payment, and Izzy would make the payments until Craig was working for her father and could contribute more to the new joint checking account they would set up. It would balance out and neither would worry about Craig not having contributed to the payments while passing his certifications and licensing exams.

They signed the contract and Izzy would have Rick's attorney help them through the process. The timing worked out perfectly so that they would close and move in, the week after Craig finished school.

*********

Before going back to school, Craig visited Mia. He wasn't exactly dreading it, but he was definitely not looking forward to it.

He raised his hand to press the bell several times, each time dropping it without pushing the button. "Man up!" He told himself and steeled to ring the bell.

It was only a second before the door opened and his former love stood before him. Neither knew what to do. Should someone offer a hug? A handshake? Should he walk in saying nothing? What was the protocol?

He saw that she was as beautiful as ever. She didn't dare dress up for him, she wore leggings and a sweatshirt and she didn't know it but it turned him on. She was always most beautiful when dressed down.

"Hi, Craig. Please come in," she said softly.

It was all she could do to keep from touching him. She desperately wanted to seduce him to her bed, but she knew that she had lost that privilege. She knew that she had thrown away the only man that she had ever loved for something as minimal as sex. She hadn't even been with a man in all of the months since the break-up.

"Would you like a beer? I've got some Guinness."

"No, I think I should stay clear-headed. How about a water?"

She came back with his water and a glass of wine for herself. She looked at him sitting there with such confidence. She was fighting every tear that tried to fall, she hurt so badly. That didn't stop her from being truly happy for Izzy though.

"Mia, I'm not here to talk about us. I'm here to find a way that you and I can be amicable, as you remain friends with my soon to be wife."

"Craig, I won't disrespect you by trying to talk about what I did to you. I have made peace with my stupidity, but I will say that I need Izzy in my life. She's my sister."

Mia started crying and Craig moved to her couch to hug her. He didn't hesitate to console her. He didn't feel anything sexual in their embrace, he was nothing more than a friend now and he hoped that she could live with that.

"Mia, I'm fine with you being her friend and being her maid-of-honor."

"What?"

"She wants you to be her maid-of-honor. I told her that I was good with it, but we needed to have our closure first."

"Craig, I..."

"No, don't. I shut you out. It's my fault that we didn't talk. You broke my heart. You killed me."

"I know and I'm so sorry. I can't say it enough."

"It's done, Mia. You did what you did and ended us. I will always love you, but I have to be with someone who will be faithful to me."

"I know, I've tried to justify it to myself a hundred times and I can't. I swear to you, I will never do anything to get in between you and Izzy. I know it should've been you and her from the start. Craig, with every bit of my heart, I'm sorry and I thank you for loving me for as long as you did."

Craig weighed his response carefully. He knew what he was about to say was true, but it could lead to complications. He said it anyway.

"Mia, I still love you. I will always love you, but you broke my heart. I'm willing to be your friend and I know I can handle that, but I will never love you as a lover. All I can ever be is your friend."

Mia cried and Craig continued.

"Mia, I give you my blessing to be Izzy's best friend. It would hurt her too much to lose you and I can't live with that. She needs you and I'm good with it as long as you don't do anything to come between us."

Mia sobbed into his chest and said, "I know you don't believe me, but I would never do anything to hurt you or Izzy."

"Okay, then. We have a truce and I won't interfere with your friendship with Izzy. I need to get on the road. Thank you for talking to me."

She hugged him and wet his shirt with her tears. "I'll always love you, Craig."

"I know. Just not enough to stay faithful to me. I'll see you around."

She watched him walk out and drive away. After closing the door, she dropped to her knees and sobbed uncontrollably.

*********

After finishing school, Craig was hired by Rick and on his first day, they had lunch together. Rick explained some of the things that college doesn't teach you about working in the real world and he told him what his plan for him was.

"Craig, I built my business from scratch. It took a few years before I could stop worrying about it failing and now I worry about what will happen when I decide to retire."

Craig knew what was coming because Sheila didn't keep the secret, but he played as if he didn't know.

"I always hoped that it would be Todd taking over, but that's not going to happen. He's doing well for my brother now and he seems happy."

"He is, he loves being a carpenter."

"Right, and I'm happy that he is doing something he loves. I can't say that I'm not disappointed, but as a father, your children's happiness is paramount. So now, I have to think about my business and it's future. I don't want to work when I'm old and gray. I've been quite successful and I see myself retiring at 55."

"That's great, it's still a long way off."

"Yeah, but not that long," Rick said laughing. "Here's what I want. With you marrying my daughter and you showing me time and again that you've got a strong character, I want to teach you the business and have you take over when I hang up my spikes."

"Wow! Rick, I don't know what to say."

"You don't have to say anything. I think you can see that I do very well financially and I want you to be able to take care of my little girl in the same way. As you build your client base and show me that you can handle it, I'll be training you on how to run a company. It's not enough to make my clients money, I have to make sure my employees have everything they need to be successful. You can be a Financial Planner and do very well for yourself, but running a business is a different animal."