You Love Me To Hate You Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rick, I won't let you down. I will take care of your daughter and when you retire, I'll take care of the business you've built."

"I know you will, son. Let's get back to work."

*********

After a little wrangling with their parents about them moving in together, Craig and Izzy bought their house and were set to move in together.

Rick and Sheila bought them their furniture and Craig's parents bought them everything they would need for the kitchen. The rest came from the bridal shower that the mothers had early for them.

They booked the reception at the hall suggested by Colt and Jane, which thrilled Sheila, and they were well underway into the planning stages. Craig felt left out of some of the planning, but his dad told him to let Izzy have her fun and just be sure to show up on time.

One night, Todd and Gwen stopped over for dinner and they seemed off to Izzy.

"What's up, guys? You seem depressed about something."

"We are having some issues," Gwen said.

"With what? Can we help?" Craig asked.

"No, I just have to get over it," Todd answered. "Well, actually I should thank you, Izzy."

"For what?"

Gwen looked as if she were about to cry.

"Gwen told me about the bachelorette party."

"Oh." Was all Izzy could say.

"I couldn't take it anymore. The guilt was eating me up. I know I didn't do anything, but I'll never know what would've happened if you didn't take me home."

Todd said, "I'm really pissed that she got drunk while pregnant, but Amelia seems okay, thank God."

"Jesus," Craig said.

"What else happened?" Craig asked.

"Nothing really," Izzy said. "Cara, her maid-of-honor, was sucking on one of the strippers and the other was shaking his naked thing in Gwen's face. I saw how drunk she was and when she reached for it, I pulled her away from him and took her home."

"I'll never know if she would have given that asshole a blowjob or not and it's kind of eating away at me a bit. I mean, she touched his fucking dick," Todd said sadly.

"The important thing is that she didn't do anything. You guys will be fine," Izzy said.

"Are you nuts!" Craig shouted. "That's not the important thing. Her intentions are what's important. She put herself into that position by allowing strippers there and then by drinking. Jesus, Izzy are you really okay with that? Are you okay with her letting a naked man shake his dick at her while she grabs it?"

"Of course not, Craig. I did drag her out of there, remember?"

"I'll get over it. I kinda have to, I have my little girl to worry about," Todd said. "It's just too fresh right now."

"I clearly don't approve, but at least you told him. You should have told him before the wedding though," Craig said holding back most of the anger he felt.

"I know," Gwen said taking Todd's hand. "I love you so much, I was so afraid of losing you. With a baby on the way, I thought I would just let it go and hope Izzy never told you."

"Yeah, I don't know. I love you too. I don't think I would've stopped the wedding, I just don't know."

*********

Six months later, Craig was standing next to Todd and was happy. He thought about his life over the last few years and couldn't help but smile. All of the drama had been played out and the next chapter of his life was underway.

Todd patted his back and said, "Here we go, it's not to late to run."

Craig laughed and said, "Its much too late for that big guy."

Todd and Gwen were doing well and had another baby on the way. He forgave Gwen's small indiscretion, and life went on cautiously.

Rick and Sheila renewed their vows on their anniversary over the summer, but Rick had to make it up to her when he told everyone at their party that they had to renew them because Sheila forgot some of them. No one else found it funny.

Craig briefly thought about Mia, who was now dating Craig's roommate from college, Chuck. They hit it off at one of the planning sessions for the wedding and the future looks bright for them.

Craig saw in the distance Rick extend his arm and the most beautiful woman in his world take it.

With the sun shining through the windows above the doorway creating a beautiful aura around her, a lone tear fell down his cheek as he watched his soon to be bride approach to the wedding march.

It was amazing to him that what started out enveloped in hatred, blossomed into such a beautiful love.

finis