You, Me, and He

Story Info
A sensual, context rich story of a man sharing his wife.
1.6k words
3.79
14.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can feel your eyes, on me, from across the patio of the bar. Your gaze, stonefaced and unwavering despite the flurry of waitresses, the giggling of groups of girls that pass by, and the drunken guffawing of men at each others' outlandish stories. You're watching me as I sit in his lap, arm thrown around his neck, his hands wandering across and around my body as I pretend to laugh along with the story being told to my group. In one final burst of laughter the story ends. Someone shouts "another round at the bar!" and suddenly it's just me and him left at the table, alone. He grabs my face and kisses me hard, pulling me in close to his body. Just before my eyes close in ecstasy I see you moving towards us, ready to approach.

"Hey buddy, are you trying to fuck my wife?" I feel him pull away, his eyes wide with panic, searching for his friends.

"I-I-didn't know, I'm so sorry," he stammers. You smirk, I know how much you love this part, watching them squirm in fear.

"You wanna fuck my wife?" Your deep voice booms again, but softer this time. "There's only two rules. First, I watch everything, and second, no matter what, you have to make her cum."

He looks first at your face, a hint of a smile in your eyes. Then he looks at me, I'm beaming. "If this is for real," he ventures, "I'm in."

"Follow me," you say. We stand up and he grabs my hand, pulling me along behind him as you part the crowds on our way to the hotel lobby.

The elevator is ours. You stand casual, easy leaning against the elevator's back wall. We are tight and uneasy, backs pressed against the opposite walls we stand against. Something about the jarring lobby lights and the stillness of this elevator has brought an uneasy tension. "Kiss," you command, gesturing between us. I cross the elevator awkwardly, clumsy even but the moment my lips touch his, the desire and anticipation return. I press myself against him as his tongue thrusts into my mouth. He slides his hands down my body, over the curve of my breasts and around until his hands rest tightly squeezing my bum. You can see how excited I am, flushed and breathing heavily, eagerly pulling him into me, his breath on my neck as he kisses along my taut skin. I lock eyes with you over his shoulder as the elevator dings. "821," you say as you follow us out. We walk down the hall, anticipation thick as a knife, your eyes on his hand as it rests on my bottom, jostling gently as we walk down the hall. You, I know, are ready for the show.

You slide the key card and the door clicks open. "Ladies first," you say. I grab him by the hand and eagerly pull him after me. I head down the little hall, past the bathroom. He says something about it being a nice room and I turn back to smile at him. Instead, I catch your gaze. I love the way you look at me; hungrily, proudly. I turn back to keep moving forward but your voice stops me in my tracks.

"Now, now," you admonish me. "Is that any way to greet a guest?" I push him to the wall and drop to my knees. I grab him by the belt, unbuckling both it and his pants. I ease them over his butt and let his heavy jeans fall to the floor. I'm greeted by tight boxer briefs. I trace the bulge of his cock with my fingertips and look up at you. You nod and I pull the front of his underwear down until his cock springs free. "Thick," you say. "You're going to enjoy that."

I lean forward and take him in my mouth. Over and over I slide my lips up and down his cock. He moans and I move my hand up to cup his balls. He startles, but you say "don't worry, she knows her way around those." I suck harder and faster, gently squeezing and pulling at his balls, spurred on by your compliment. I slide his dick sloppily in and around my mouth; sucking, kissing, licking. I grip him firmly with my hand and move my mouth toward his balls. I suck them into my mouth, one at a time, licking and swirling them as he groans with pleasure. I can feel his dick pulsing harder as it rests against my cheek. I gently let his balls drop back into my hands and return his thick cock deep into my mouth with one firm, quick, thrust. His dick gets harder and tighter in my mouth and my desire grows with every stroke.

"Wait," he says and reaches down. He takes my hand and pulls me up so I'm standing in front of him once again.

"Strip," you say. And I know you mean me, but before I can move he's removed the rest of his clothing -- not that there was much left. I pull my dress over my head and toss it to the side. He takes a second to look at me before reaching out and pulling me toward him by the hips. He turns so now it's me against the wall. Kissing me, cupping my breasts, rubbing his hands over my nipples, I moan. I enjoy the strength of him against me, his body warm and inviting.

"Come and lay down," you say softly. Your voice startles me and I see that you've gotten comfortable, watching from the armchair near the bed. I lay down with my head at the side of the bed, knees spread wide open, inviting him to taste me. He kneels between my spread legs. He leans over me and kisses me deeply. I can feel his hard cock tracing zig zag across my belly. The prospect of him entering me excites me and my anticipation mounts. I can feel the tingling warmth of desire aching between my legs. He kisses a line down my body, stopping to suck first one nipple and then the other. I'm moaning, breathing heavily, so desirous of being filled by his thick cock.

"Look at me," you say, and I do. I can see the strain of your cock against your pants. My eyes trail up to meet yours. "Do you want him to lick your pussy?" You ask. I nod. "Good," you say. "I love to watch you be pleasured."

And just then I feel it. One hot, wet lick. Upwards from my vagina right through to my clit. My eyes still locked to yours, I clasp the bed sheets and writhe. He continues to taste me. Long, slow, sensuous licks, the anticipation building. Then, while suckling gently on my clit, I feel his finger enter me. He presses up into my g spot. Just the right pressure and motion. I let my head fall back, mouth opening into a moan which is suddenly stifled by your hard cock.

You push deep into my mouth. I suck hungrily, exploring your hardness with my tongue. You reach forward to tug lightly on my erect nipples, rolling them in your fingers. I know you're watching his head bob between my thighs, my hips rising up to meet his tongue, my body trembling as his fingers rub firmly against my inner walls.

"Roll over," you say, "it's time." I do as you command, resting on the bed with my knees and forearms. You kneel down in front of me, your eyes level with mine. "Enter her," you say as you look into my eyes. You know that's my favorite part, that initial penetration and you want to watch me enjoy it. I feel him climb onto the bed, knees on either side of mine, steadying himself with his hand on the small of my back. He pushes his pelvis forward, sliding his dick back and forth across my clit. I moan and push back against him, eager for more. I feel him pull back and he guides himself into me. My eyes widen in pleasure as he pushes slowly into me. My breath catches in my throat as he fills me up, forcing me open with his thick hard cock.

My eyes are still locked onto yours. I wouldn't dare deny you a window into my most vulnerable pleasure. You kiss me hard. "You are so beautiful," you say. I reach down to rub my fingers against my clit as he starts to move inside of me. You stand up and return your dick to my mouth. I feel so complete, so fulfilled, the focus of everyone's pleasure. Every one of his thrusts pushes you deeper into my mouth and jiggles my hanging breasts, my hard nipples grazing against the quilt beneath me. My hand rubs faster against my clit as he maintains his steady rhythm from behind. I suck you recklessly, rocking my body back to meet his thrusts, focusing only on the rising sensation building deep within me. My breath quickens, my muscles tense, and orgasm ripples through me, my uncontrolled moans oozing out around your cock.

My orgasm is still tapering off when I feel him grip my hips hard, his pace faster now, thrusting wildly against me. He tenses and groans, driving in a few last deep thrusts before slowing and coming to a stop. You pull from my mouth and tug your cock roughly with your hand. As I drop against the bed exhausted, satisfied, I hear you grunt and feel your hot, wet cum drip onto my back. Nothing makes you happier than witnessing my pleasure, and nothing pleases me more than following your commands.