You Me Him Ch. 01

Story Info
After a house party a couple bring back a third.
5.3k words
4.23
19.7k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her lips were wrapped round my cock covering the head. The red lipstick stood out against the dark skin of my shaft, and as she slid her mouth down towards the base, engulfing me, her eyes never left my face.

"Fuck," I whispered.

My hands entwined in her long dark hair as she kneeled before me, holding on as she continued to work up and down my shaft. The heat and saliva coupled with the deft motion of her tongue was driving me to the edge of euphoria and all I could do was hold on for the ride. Seeking to propel me to new levels of arousal, she withdrew her mouth to the head of my cock and began to moan while slowly engulfing me again.

My hips jolted forward of their own accord, but not one to shirk away she readily accepted all of me with barely a choke, still moaning around my dick, so that the whole shaft could feel the moist vibrations of her throat. I almost came right there but held climax at bay by mere fingernails. There was no way I was going to let this high end early, especially since I was not ready to deal with the come down. She popped off my dick for a few moments, coughing and catching her breath, the drool and tears causing her makeup to smear and her mascara to run a little, but that only succeeded in adding to her messed up beauty. Her hands took the place of her mouth lazily stroking my lubricated member, never ceasing in her mission to make me cum. Like a cat showing off her prize, her head turned around to smile at her boyfriend Carlos.

"You like what you see babe, I'm pretty sure I can get him to cum soon. Do you want to see it?"

Carlos sat on the sofa opposite us, fully clothed, head tilted, eyes locked on Jess as she picked up the speed with which she stroked my cock, eyes not shying from his intense gaze, the smile never leaving her face as she waited for an answer.

Slowly a smile split his face in response and his hands went to his lap, drawing attention to the substantial bulge protruding from his trousers. He was clearly enjoying this.

"Yes." he said simply in confirmation, but even with permission a small part of my brain was still uncomfortable at the thought of letting someone's girlfriend suck me off. Especially if the man in question was in the room, watching us. Those doubts quickly turned to whispers, as her mouth returned to engulf my cock and milk it for all it was worth. Those whispers turned to nothing when her hands found my balls and decided to massage them too. The whole experience was overwhelming, sensations pulsed from my cock to fill my body, unintelligible grunts and moans emanated from me.

"Oh FUCK, what the...Jesus Christ... Oh God that feels so good. Shi- FUCK. How the fuck are you doing that?"

Her only reply was to cease her administrations long enough to spit on my cock, give it a few long, languid strokes to make sure it was coated properly before resuming her endeavors with a renewed vigor. All the answer I needed really.

Now I was on the brink, fighting a losing battle that seemed more attractive to lose by the second. When I knew that I could take no more, my hands tightened on her hair to the point I was almost pulling strands out of her scalp, before gasping out.

"I'm about to cum."

Immediately upon hearing this she began to shift her kneeling position sideways, meaning her lips were now kissing the side of my shaft while her hand was a blur working up and down. This was less ideal for me but gave Carlos a much better vantage to watch as my cock erupted in orgasm, coating Jess's hand with cum that dripped to the floor in a growing puddle. My body spasmed and twitched, until I pulled Jess's hand from my cock as it became too sensitive and softened.

When I had regained enough of my wits, I opened my eyes to see Jess's gaze fixed upon Carlos's crotch, where a growing stain indicated the pre-cum dripping from his trapped dick. Jess staying on her knees crawled over to Carlos, giving the bulge a kiss, before rising to meet his hungry mouth. They immediately began pawing at each other. Ripping open shirts, hastily unbuckling trousers, and removing any physical barriers between them. In a moment both their genitals were exposed, and in the next moment he was sheathed to the hilt inside her. They stayed like that for a few seconds, Jess sat in his lap, eyes locked on each other, while her legs wrapped around his waist. Then at some predetermined signal they began thrusting against each other. Jess's arms were crossed tightly around Carlos's neck, using it as support to slam her pussy towards him. Carlos's hands were leaving marks gripping Jess's waist and ass while simultaneously thrusting his hips up to meet her. It was rough and frantic the urgency with which they fucked each other. Sounds of moans, grunts and wet squelching filled the air. It seemed for the moment I had been completely forgotten. She tucked her face into the crook of his neck, biting down hard as if to hide the ecstasy writ across her face and trap it so that the pleasure would remain inside her body, pulsing endlessly. Eventually, Carlos's thrusts grew even more desperate and I realized he was about to cum, seconds before he gave one last long thrust and bellowed as he finished inside her. No condom.

After that they just held each other and breathed. Carlos cupped her face in his hands and gave her mouth a sharp peck. She returned it and made a face I couldn't see. He started giggling, and she broke into fits of full on laughter. I was quiet on the opposite sofa too bewildered by what had just transpired, but I watched their exchange and caught a glimpse of their connection. I heard the joy in their voices and saw the tenderness in their embrace that belayed the trust they had in each other. The look in their eyes confirmed the arousal they had both felt at the entire scenario and held a promise of further pleasure to come.

In case I had actually been forgotten completely, I awkwardly reminded the two of my presence.

"So that was hot, umm...just checking this is not a dream, and this in fact did just happen."

They both looked towards me, but It was Carlos that spoke, "So what did you think Toni? She's amazing at that isn't she?"

"Only girl to ever make me cum from head actually. So yes, very good at that."

"Why thank you boys," she said with an over dramatic bow. After adjusting her position so that she was sat next to Carlos, she took his right hand and guided it between her thighs long grown slick with desire while pleading in his ear.

"I need to cum so badly."

"How many times do you want to." I blinked a few times, confused at the statement and the sheer skill (or hubris) it implied.

"As many as I can handle." OK so either she was playing along, or I was about to witness something magical.

On the floor by the edge of the sofa sat Jess's handbag which had remained idle through most of the evening's proceedings. But now Carlos reached over to rifle through the contents of the purse before pulling out a Doxy massager and switching it on. I questioned the sensibility of walking around all day with a large vibrator stored in your handbag. It's benefits however were quickly made apparent when he knelt between her legs and applied her Doxy to the bottom part of her pussy. She tensed for a moment and then relaxed, the steady stream of her juices letting us know that she was already close and only needed a little more stimulation to push her over the edge.

Even still Carlos took his time with the Doxy at its lowest setting. Massaging up and down her pussy lips, circling her clit, but always avoiding direct contact. He watched raptly at every twitch, squirm and tremble of her flesh. Knowing her like an instrument he played her to the melody of desire building further and further to an inevitable crescendo. Jess's eyes were clamped tight shut and her hands were gripping Carlos's hair, in preparation for the wave about to crash into her. He eventually switched the Doxy to its 2nd setting and gently let it grind against her clit, causing her legs to spasm out and her mouth to wordlessly open as the wave ran through her. Carlos kept massaging her clit while the orgasm ran its course. When it was finally over, he quickly removed it showering the areas with light kisses while Jess caught her breath.

"One down," he said.

He then took two of his fingers and easily inserted them into her pussy, curling his fingers up to put pressure on her G-Spot, and began massaging the area. With his other hand he continued using the Doxy to exclusively circle around her clit. Never touching it directly, even which still seemed too much for her to handle. Her breaths were heavy, and her thighs broke out into short trembling spasms.

It happened more quickly this time, within a minute or two, Jess's body built to a crescendo which Carlos maintained till it let loose in a loud moan that called my dick back into action. While I began absently stroking myself back to full hardness, Carlos continued to drive Jess to greater heights of pleasure formerly unknown with more and more orgasms, until eventually she shoved the Doxy and Carlos away from her groin.

"F-Fuck, that's too intense. Woah, I was feeling way too sensitive by the end there. That toy has been the greatest investment of my life."

"I think you mean you're welcome. I'm not going to lie my hand was starting to feel numb from all the vibration. I was really thankful when you finished."

"Were you not the one that asked how many I wanted? You should know by now how much I can take."

"That is the largest vibrator I've seen in my life" I said chiming in, again seemingly forgotten in the aftermath of a breathtaking orgasm.

"Have you seen many vibrators in your time Toni," said Jess.

"No," I replied "but by any standard that is an extremely large vibrator. Also, out of curiosity just what number did you reach?"

"I stopped counting at 3."

Carlos wrapped his arms around Jess's shoulder, and they leaned against each other, sated looks on their faces. "I stopped at 5, then it all devolved into one long orgasm."

They cuddled up together on their sofa, and I laid across mine still absently stroking my dick. Eyes half-closed I tried to digest the events that had led up to me sleeping with this couple.

I had known Carlos through my Universities Hispanic society. I grew up in London, but was half Jamaican, and half Cuban so my mother made sure I could speak semi-decent Spanish. Carlos had grown up in Ecuador but moved to England when he started university. He had already graduated the year before I joined but worked in the city and turned up for most of the society meet-ups, so I knew him pretty well. Jess, I didn't know much about. She was older than him and worked in the nearby hospital. But besides that, I could only say that she was very much into him and he was very much into her. To the point that it was annoying. In the week after our Summer exam period, the society held a house party to celebrate. We started drinking early and continued well into the night. As is expected in these alcohol-fueled endeavors soon there was a lot of dirty dancing and conversations about sex. One of these conversations was taking place between Carlos, Jess, Nina and me.

"I don't think I could be in an open relationship," said Nina. She was a dark-skinned Indian who had opened the door letting me into the party. From the way she knew the house I assumed she lived here, or maybe she was a friend of whoever lived here. Whose house was this anyway? I'd probably been told at some point, but I was already a happy level of drunk where everyone was my closest friend regardless of whatever their name was.

"I mean Jess you know me; I would love to be in a relationship and still be able to get with random guys at the club, not even necessarily to take them home. It'd just be exciting to go out and have the option. But I know if I saw him with someone or knew he had been with someone else, even if we both agreed to it, I'd feel upset and insecure. If you get what I mean."

This was directed towards Jess, who finished the last dregs of her drink before replying. "Yeah, I completely get it, and I will say its not for everyone. I just know that for me even though I do get jealous, as long as Carlos follows our rules and communicates what he's doing I'm happier for him than I am jealous. It's really all about communication. Like if I'm going out with the mindset that something might happen and let him know, he can give me the OK. Vice versa, if I ever feel like I don't like him with someone I know he will end things immediately and prioritize me."

"Still that's a lot of trust, and even though I may want to trust and they're completely open and honest, in the back of my head, part of my mind would still be going, 'Is he lying right now?'"

"No, I get it. It just made sense to me, especially since I'm into girls as well and I find it so hot to watch him get with other guys."

"Honestly, she's been obsessing about it for ages," Carlos said. "We were on a night out a couple of months ago where I kissed a guy for the first time, and she was literally jumping up and down when she saw us. Ever since then she hints at it whenever we go out."

"Hey, I'm not obsessed," she said unconvincingly.

"Were you not just saying I should get with John last week?"

"Didn't you say you really liked it when you did?"

I decided this was a good point to jump in before they sidetracked into their own private world. I'd seen it happen enough times already. "So, it sounds like you're happy when he's with another guy. Are you still happy when he's with a girl?"

"If I also think she's hot then yeah. Ideally then we could all get in the fun."

"Oh, yeah." Carlos whispered something in Jess's ear which caused her to grin and readjust herself on his lap.

"What about you Toni," Carlos asked. "Would you ever be in an open relationship."

I pretended to think about it for a moment, but I already knew my answer.

"I've never been in a relationship, so I honestly have no idea how I'd feel with just one person. Maybe I'd be fine with it, maybe not. I'm unfortunately not at a point in my life where I could tell. Still you two confuse and intrigue me."

"How so?"

"Well It's one thing to hear about it, but you two are the only couple I've met who actually try this and succeed in it. It's impressive."

Surprisingly, the two of them seemed genuinely touched by my words of affirmation and gave each other a kiss and hi-five. Jess was playfully biting his ear and I suddenly understood why some people hated public displays of affection. This was starting to turn from being cute to being smug. Thankfully it seemed I wasn't the only one who thought this.

"If you guys want to fuck, can you just get a room, otherwise behave" Nina said, a clear hint of playfulness in her voice, to let everyone know she wasn't being serious.

"I concur, please stop flaunting your clear adoration for each other in front of single people, it's actually disgusting."

"Hold up, who said I was single," replied Nina indignantly.

"Well great, looks like I'm the only single guy in a group of committed people again."

"Haha no need to look so scared my friend, I was just playing, yes I'm single and ready to mingle."

We all laughed at the cheesiness of that line and continued to drink and talk about all our sexual escapades to date.

Feeling restless Nina attempted to teach us salsa, but despite my parentage dancing was never my strong suit so what followed was a fun but clumsy half hour which succeeded in making Nina extremely dizzy and me spill a drink on my jacket. By the time I found my way back to a seat I was feeling particularly randy, the urge to touch, and kiss and bite and fuck building quietly. I looked around to find Nina, who had been receptive to some of my earlier flirting and hopefully receptive to more, but she was nowhere to be found. I shifted my focus to any of the other girls I had spoken to who had shown interest, when Jess and Carlos appeared sitting in the space next to me. The sofa was small, and Jess was sandwiched between Carlos and I, our thighs pressed against each other.

Carlos put his arm around Jess, and I unconsciously copied him. We all huddled in conspiratorially. "So, Toni have you managed to get with Nina yet."

"No, not yet. But the nights not over."

"Actually, I think it might be. Everyone's starting to leave."

"What?!" I looked up to see that yes, the previously crowded house had mysteriously emptied, and the people leftover were starting to talk about calling Taxi's.

"Booh, it's only...2 am. That's barely anything, way too early to leave."

"I know," said Carlos, he exchanged a quick look with Jess before saying "Do you want to continue the party at ours."

Now it should be stated that this is not the first time Carlos had invited me back to his place. There had been a few occasions after nights out when one of us had weed or didn't want to go to a particular club and so went back to his or mine to chill. So, I wasn't immediately suspicious of this offer, assuming we would just relax and continue our conversations for a bit longer.

"Yeah I'm down if you're sure." A grin split both their faces, which probably should have given me a hint into their ulterior motives but who was I to say anything.

We packed up our things, said goodbye to the hosts, and made our way. Thankfully, they only lived about 15 mins away, so we decided to walk.

It had started to enter summertime, so the night air was surprisingly warm, though I was still thankful for my jacket whenever a chill wind blew. We walked side by side, the two of them holding hands comfortably. I wasn't lying when I said they impressed me. Part of me admired them, another part of me envied them. I'd enjoyed my university career, had plenty of one-night stands, friends with benefits situations. But no one I'd ever really liked had ever felt the same for me. Plus, the number of people I knew who had cheated, and been cheated on were rampant. So, to see a couple who are just so openly sexual, and fun, and completely utterly into each other. It made me feel a pang of longing, or maybe that was just the alcohol. Who can really say at 2 am?

Finally, we got inside their warm modest flat. I sat on a sofa, Carlos and Jess sat opposite, a glass of sweet red wine in our hands. Despite the time I still felt energetic and awake. The conversation settled back around to the topics of kinks.

"So, would you ever have a threesome?" asked Carlos. On principle I'd say yes, but I'd also explored enough to know fantasies almost always shatter when faced with the limitations of reality. I would like to say I'm pretty decent in the bedroom, but it does take a lot of time and patience to satisfy one person who you can direct all your focus on. With two people the work doubles for all involved, added to the logistics of making sure no one is left out at any time. Honestly it seemed more trouble than it was worth. Still, I wasn't going to lie and say I had never gotten off to the fantasy of being with two girls or double teaming one. So, if I was ever lucky enough to indulge in such pleasures, I suppose I'd sample it sparingly to add spice to things. I attempted to clearly verbalize my jumble of thoughts to the waiting pair as they sipped their wine.

"Once you get into it, it's not that hard" responded Carlos once I'd finished.

"Are you talking from experience?"

"I mean...yes. We've tried it."

I chuckled. "Is there anything the two of you haven't done yet."

"We've never had a threesome with another guy," said Jess. One of her hands were absently stroking Carlos's thigh, while one of his was absently playing with her hair. It's around now that I really noticed her lipstick, a deep red like a rose, the same color as the wine we were drinking. It highlighted the sensual curve of her mouth, and for a brief moment I imagined what it would be like to kiss those lips. It took another moment to register that she had spoken, and I shook my head of such thoughts before responding.

12