You Me Him Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really? That's surprising considering how much you like watching him get with other guys. Do you want to?"

"Oh yeah. It's one of my top fantasies. Just me teasing two guys, having them play with me and use me." She closed her eyes and licked her lips at the thought. "Big turn on. Just hasn't happened yet."

I laughed at that and turned to Carlos to see what his reaction was. But he only had an amused look on his face, doubtless he had heard this sentiment a thousand times before.

"Would you?" She turned the question towards me.

"Same as I said before. Yes, but it would depend a lot more on the other guy. I'd have to be a lot more comfortable with him before hand, if I was going to get naked with him."

"Would you not need the same level of comfort with a girl."

"Well-"

During this conversation Jess had shifted to sit on Carlos's lap and was slowly gyrating her hips into him. Simultaneously she was talking to me acting oblivious as if the lower half of her body wasn't in full view. Carlos's face was now mostly hidden from me, but I saw his hands wrap around her waist, with one hand stroking her crotch through her leggings. Jess kept eye contact with me, a straight face, talking normally, but her gyrations slightly increased in speed at Carlos's contact. Caught off guard, and not wanting to be a nuisance I began standing up announcing my intention to go home.

"You can stay a bit longer," said Jess. Thinking it was just politeness I started to decline stating how late it was.

"We want both really want you to stay," said Carlos. At that I paused. I could not deny I was curious to see what would happen next, and the display was getting increasingly raunchy as Carlos's hand blatantly went into the front of her leggings. So, hesitantly I sat back down and watched. Satisfied that I was going to stay, Jess leaned back into Carlos and spread her legs further to grant him better access. Her long lashes fluttered close and she simply savoured the moment, none of us saying anything to break the spell.

It was Carlos who broke the silence, his face appearing from behind Jess's with a cocky grin on his face. "Do you think Jess's hot Toni? Do you find her attractive?"

My mouth was dry. I wasn't sure how to answer that. I still wasn't certain what this was yet. How far this could go. What the unwritten reals were. I figured the best response was the honest one, so I simply said "Yes."

"Babe do you find Toni attractive." said Carlos, continuing to finger Jess. Her mouth parted and released a heavy sigh. She began massaging one of her breasts through her shirt. "Mm hmm," she said in response.

"It looks like he's hard right now. Do you want to feel his cock," he whispered. I jolted at that, looking down to see the outline of my erection was clearly visible through my jeans. If I could blush I probably would've. As it was, I just sort of sat there looking unsure, consciously keeping my hands away from my dick. Jess merely opened her eyes, bit her lip, gave Carlos a kiss on the cheek and stood up.

She stalked over to me. Eyeing me like a tender piece of meat she was just getting ready to sample. She leaned over me and I was enraptured by her gaze. My eyes were drawn to the curves of her hips and the paleness of her skin that contrasted with her dark hair. She looked soft in all the right places, her eyes a wide stormy blue that seemed to reach in and bring out all the nasty desires I kept hidden within me.

Her expression seemed questioning as she reached down to grasp my erection through my jeans, giving it a tight squeeze. I took a deep breath in response to the sudden contact, but as her hand didn't move, merely intermittently squeezed my cock, I began to thrust against her desperate for more contact and stimulation. That questioning expression never left her face, but it seemed my actions gave her an answer as she sank to her knees, pulled off my boxers and jeans and proceeded to go down on me.

Back to the present I had returned to full hardness and looked to the couple to see if we were done or just getting started. I caught Jess's eye and raised my eyebrow in question? She seemed to ponder it, glancing at Carlos before giving a smile and beckoning me with a crook of her finger. As I rose to meet her, she slid from the sofa and stood on all fours facing Carlos, with her ass towards me. Looking over her shoulder at me she gave her ass a little wiggle.

"Hold up," Carlos said suddenly. I froze, terrified that this had gone too far, and things were about to end. Thankfully, he merely reached into Jess's purse again and pulled out a condom which he tossed towards me. I gave a sigh of relief, quickly tearing the condom and slipping it on. Satisfied I dropped to my knees behind her and I quickly entered her pussy, the cum from Carlos acting as lubricant. By now I was on fire with lust and there was no patience left to take it slow. I simply started fucking her, pounding her with everything I had, savouring every gasp and cry that came from her mouth. I enjoyed watching every tremble of her body, the sound of her ass slapping into my groin. I didn't know if I would ever have this again, so I took it for all it was worth, not holding anything back.

My eyes were half closed as I reveled in the pleasure, but when I looked towards Carlos, I noticed he was looking at me. His hands were gripping Jess's hair using it like reigns. He had guided her mouth onto his shaft and merely left it there as every thrust I gave pushed her forward and backward on his shaft stimulating him effortlessly. Jess's was writhing between us both, drooling and coughing and moaning. But his eyes at that moment were only on me. I didn't know what to think about that and I didn't care, I was getting close.

I picked up my speed as I raced towards the finish line, slamming into her my body straining, and tensing, the moist heat of her pussy beginning to feel unbearable and just as I released everything I had, Carlos grabbed my face, with Jess's throat round his cock, mine buried to the hilt in her pussy and kissed me. He kissed me with passion, fury, with tongues and bites, and instinctively I kissed him back. The shock and strangeness of it only heightened the moment. We explored each other's mouths until I finally was spent and pulled out. My mind was blank, I pulled the condom off my dick and threw it away. By the time I turned back Carlos had just spent himself in Jess's mouth, and I watched as she swallowed. She followed up by giving a disgusted grimace and pretended to gag. Apparently cum don't taste that great. Carlos didn't seem deterred by the aftertaste when he joined her on his knees and kissed her in response. I wasn't able to meet Carlos's eyes at the moment...so I distracted myself by leaving a trail of kisses down Jess's neck, across her shoulders, winding down her back to a small tattoo of wings at the base of her spine. I took my time tracing the wings with my tongue, wondering how I'd manage to miss it this entire time as it stood out clearly against her pale skin. The wings were black with threads of red interspersed through with high detail. Something about it was familiar, I'd seem similar artwork before, but I wasn't sure where...for now it didn't matter. What mattered was to make sure Jess finished off on a high note. We all shifted positions, so Jess was lying down on the floor facing up. Carlos and I combined our efforts to lick, bite and suck all across Jess's front, biting her nipples, teasing her thighs, brushing her neck, occasionally swiping at her pussy, until she was driven to one more shaking climax.

After we all lay there spent and sated in a large pile. As the fog lifted from my brain and clarity set in, I faced the fact that I had in fact made out with Carlos, and I enjoyed it. That, that was unexpected. Was it simply the whole erotic situation that sparked my desire, or was it something more? I didn't know quite yet, the whole incident too fresh in my mind and it was about 3.30am at this point. Eventually we gathered ourselves up, cleaned ourselves off. We started to quietly joke and banter about the events of the last few hours, and the techniques used. It helped defuse the after-glow awkwardness by laughing about it. Yes, we had done this, we were all happy with it, and we had all enjoyed it.

At the same time as Carlos went into the bathroom to brush his teeth, Jess let me know they were going to bed and I took that as a queue that this time they did in fact want me to leave. I was a bit crestfallen, but I wasn't offended by this. This was still their relationship and I had been allowed to share in it for a moment. That moment was over. So, when Jess offered to let me stay on the sofa, I turned her down. I needed to be alone to process. I got dressed, called an Uber, and before Carlos stepped out of the bathroom to say goodbye, I was gone.

To Be Continued

12