You Me Him Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued her frantic tirade of words, as she tried to desperately convince me that I was completely free to turn her down without making things awkward, while simultaneously declaring her care and love for me and our friendship. It made little sense by the end and eventually she petered out into silence, waiting for my response.

"Yes," I simply said.

"Uhh...Really?" she said, a cautious glimmer of hope sparkling in her eyes.

"If you're being serious and genuinely want to try it. Then yes, I would be down to have a threesome with you and Carlos." I couldn't help but laugh at the absurdity of the last few words. My hands ran through my hair with my face down cast to avoid looking at her for a moment.

"You're sure?" she said with suppressed excitement in her voice. I looked up again to see that her eyes were wide, searching my face for doubt or uncertainty, while a small grin threatened to break out. I took a deep breath, gave a reassuring smile, and nodded.

To say Jess was happy about this would be an understatement, she immediately whipped out her phone to call Carlos and tell him the news. I was ecstatic, this couldn't have worked out better. Now I didn't need to question my feelings of Jess or even have to explain my feelings for women. I could have this amazing experience with my best friend. But...something didn't seem quite right about that.

I came here to be more honest with my best friend, but instead she invited me to have a threesome with her boyfriend. That wasn't the plan, but it seemed Jess had her own plans. It couldn't have been easy to ask. I'd only been thinking about confessing to her two days, but it sounds like she'd been thinking about asking for quite a while now. Better yet, why did I say yes? I thought I had decided that I didn't want to jeopardise our friendship like this?

Even though we were both on board with the idea there was no guarantee it wouldn't wreck things afterwards. Yet the moment she presented the opportunity, I jumped at the chance without hesitation. Throughout this entire conversation I had been so passive. While Jess was being brave and honest with me about what she wanted. If I left this table now without saying anything then for how long would I have another excuse to never confront myself?

"I like girls," I mumbled.

She raised an eyebrow while still on the phone. "Well yeah, I guessed, you just agreed to a threesome with your best friend."

I shook my head. "No...I've liked girls. As long as you've known me. Guys as well obviously, but yeah, I like girls. I kind of dated one for a year, which is part of the reason why I left Manchester. And I'm sorry I didn't tell you, I just didn't know how to deal with it - I knew my family would be weird about it and it just became this big thing in my head." As I started to speak it was as if the flood gates had opened. I just kept on talking and trying to apologise until Jess was holding my hands and I realised I was crying. I wiped the tears away with one hand, Jess firmly holding onto the other across the table looking at me with concern and confusion. I breathed slowly to get myself back in control.

"Sorry, I'm being so stupid," I said in a firmer voice.

"You're not stupid."

She stood up to come around and hugged me in my chair. "Though you are dumb for not talking to me about this sooner," she whispered playfully. I basked in her comfort for a minute, gently squeezing the arms wrapped around me before lightly punching her to get her off. "Thank you," I said as she moved to sit back down.

We talked for a while after that. I explained my thoughts and feelings about my attraction to women, and all the years of my life I spent denying it, out of fear of myself and what my family might say. I told her about Diletta and Manchester. Not the whole story, but I promised I would when I was ready. All the heavy talk put a bit of a downer on the whole threesome business, but I was not withdrawing my affirmation for that. We left the cafe and stopped by mine for a bit to continue our binge of Doctor Who Season 3, Jess providing running commentary of how underrated Martha Jones was throughout. Eventually she went back home, and we decided to talk more about this potential threesome over the coming week and arrange something.

Unfortunately, the week following the party turned out to be quite busy for Jess, so the three of us couldn't meet up to talk about expectations and boundaries. We did however create a group chat. It was halting at first as we all had different schedules so sometimes there'd be hours before anyone posted a reply followed by a couple of intense minutes when all of us were free to chat. But slowly we built up a rhythm and something began to grow.

It would start with an innocuous message, usually from Jess complaining about something. In one such instance she bemoaned the need for a massage to alleviate the stress of hospital work. Carlos replied by saying she was lucky to have two people willing to give her a thorough full body work over. I pushed this further saying it would be a two-person job to properly stimulate all the nerves in her chest, butt, and thighs. He ran with it, saying if our hands weren't enough, our lips and tongues might need to get involved as some knots were hard to reach and we were keen to do our jobs properly. I pointed out that between the two of us we could work both sides simultaneously. He could take the front, paying attention to her breasts. I could take the back getting those sensitive spots on her neck and expertly kneading her ass. But how we would manage the delicate petals between her legs he wondered. I agreed those couldn't be ignored.

As if struck by genius he came up with the solution to divide and conquer. We'd use our mouths to approach from both sides and massage everything our tongues could reach. While this back and forth was going on Jess mostly pretended to be flustered and innocent, asking for further explanations and scolding us for our naughty behaviour. Conversations like that continued with Carlos and I focusing our attentions on teasing Jess, pushing each other to see who could get her off more. It was a creative - more fun than I would've guessed. My respect and attraction for Carlos also grew during these sessions as I recognised a kindred spirit with a wicked imagination. The more we flirted and teased in the chat, the more the anticipation grew for us to meet in person and act out our promises. Then two weeks after that conversation in the cafe, the opportunity finally came.

I woke up that morning nervous, a feeling that only seemed to grow as the day wore on. It was a Sunday, and I had nothing to do. Jess was free but Carlos would be busy till about three pm. He worked as a sound engineer and apparently there was an early morning event going on. We'd planned to meet in their flat at six for dinner, but instead of doing something productive my brain had made the unanimous decision to torment me with the question of what to wear. Should I dress bold and aggressive with a dress and heels that showed off my legs? Maybe more casual with a light blouse and skirt? What about lipstick? A deep purple to contrast my dark brown skin tone or a simple gloss to compliment the natural shade of my lips?

I had no reference for how this was going to go, and I needed the right armour to fake the confidence until I felt it. Carlos and Jess had the advantage of experience with multiple threesomes under their belt now. In some ways, I was grateful that someone knew what they were doing. But in others I think I would've been more at ease if this was all our first time. So, what would even out the power dynamics here? In the end what it came down to was, as far as I could tell I was a lot more into kink than either of them. I should dress to emphasise that. Once I figured that out, my anxiety receded, and excitement returned as evening arrived. I donned my kinky regalia hidden under a long black coat buttoned up high with short heels. I smiled as I looked at myself in the mirror before walking out the door. Whatever else happened tonight this was sure to surprise them.

It turns out I wasn't alone in thinking I should dress up a bit for the occasion. When Carlos opened the door to let me in, the patterned shirt and black trousers he was wearing betrayed some effort to look nice. He led me to the kitchen where Jess was sat waiting.

"Nina!" she exclaimed with a smile, standing to give me a hug. Like Tom she had put in effort. Though hers was in a different direction with a revealing red top that nicely framed her significant cleavage and hinted at some of her midriff. Along with her signature red lipstick and some black leggings she looked quite the treat. Still, the reaction on their faces as I peeled off my coat to reveal the outfit underneath, made me more than pleased with my choice. A purple steampunk corset paired with a flowing scarf tied into a skirt that hinted at stockings underneath.

"Wow," was all Carlos could say and a small thrill ran through me at his captivated stare. It confirmed what I thought in the mirror. I looked damn good. Jess was a little more vocal with her praises.

"Nina you look amazing. It's kind of intimidating but that almost makes it hotter. I had no idea you owned a corset but it's definitely doing something for me." I gave her another hug and a kiss on the cheek before sitting down at the table. Confidence was coursing through me and I was ready to play the game. We ate and we talked about nothing and everything, circling the reason we were all here. Nobody was quite sure when to bring up the subject yet we were drawn inexorably towards it until a familiar rhythm started to emerge.

"So, if you were having a hen party, would you hire a stripper?" I asked, pleasantly buzzed from the good food and wine.

"Maybe, but it would have to be a woman. The problem with male strippers is that mostly they have no rhythm. The novelty runs out really quickly if they can't dance," said Jess.

"I didn't realise you were so knowledgeable about male strippers," said Carlos teasingly. "Just how many strip clubs you have visited to be such an expert."

She pretended to count her fingers, scrunching her face in mock consideration. "You know, it depends on if you want to count the pole dancing society taster as a strip joint. If you do then it would come to a total somewhere around the vicinity of...one."

We all laughed at that. "Well Carlos, I believe you have an obligation now to make up for the failings of your gender and become a male stripper with rhythm," I said, nodding with sage wisdom.

"Honestly, I would if I could. Unfortunately, I wasn't born with the rhythm or the hips to make that possible. Though if we're being fair most girls don't know how to give a lap dance either."

"Is that a fact?" Jess asked looking pointedly at Carlos.

"There are obvious exceptions," he corrected quickly. "But I've received one or two in my time and they were fun but not that impressive."

"Ok this I have to see. Now you must demonstrate," I said starting to get excited at the potential of show. "I second that," added Jess.

He laughed and shook his head. "See I know how to give a great lap dance, but my body couldn't do the moves. I'm too stiff."

"Alright then tell me how to move," I said standing up to move next to Jess's chair.

"Really?"

"Yep. In fact, we'll have Jess be the judge. You tell me how to do it your way, and then I'll do it my way and we'll see which one she likes more."

"Wouldn't it just be better for each of you to give me a lap dance," said Jess coyly, thoroughly enjoying how the evening was unfolding.

"No, that would be an unfair advantage," we both said in unison.

"You know her body, you already know how she likes to be touched so it'd be easier for you," I declared.

"You're wrong there. A gorgeous woman wins every time by default. Alas it's sexism we're still trying to overcome. Also, I wasn't lying when I said I'm not a good dancer."

"Fair enough. Then if we want to be fair and have her judge purely on my moves, then she'll need to be blindfolded." His eyes widened a fraction as I said this before a wicked grin spread across his face. "I do believe you're right, only way to be fair. What do you say babe?"

She was already biting her lip in anticipation. I think we could already sense where this was going. "I'm up for it. Though you do realise being blindfolded means I can't actually see you dancing."

I waved my hands in dismissal. "We'll work around it."

We moved her chair out of the kitchen to a spacious part of the living room and put on some music quietly in the background. Jess was sat there, eagerly awaiting her treat. "What should we use as a blindfold?" she asked.

I smiled and looked pointedly at both Carlos and Jess before unwrapping the scarf tied around my waist revealing: my toned brown legs partially covered by dark stockings; a slim waist; and a pair of lacy black panties.

"I think this will do," I said giving Jess a wink. She blushed, and it was adorable. I promptly used the scarf to cover her eyes. Waving my hands in front of her face, I confirmed she couldn't see. I took the opportunity to give her left breast a quick squeeze. "That's cheating," said Carlos playfully.

"I have no idea what you're talking about. Now, what should I do to your girlfriend?"

"Hmm. Well she can't see you, so walk up to her slowly. Make sure we can hear your heels as you step. Lean over her and whisper something naughty in her ear." I followed his instructions as he continued speaking. "Then take your hands and run them down her body, slowly, ever so slowly from her chest to her thighs. That's it. When you reach her thighs gently spread them. Damn. Tell her how gorgeous and hot she is. Hah she's starting to breathe heavier. I think she likes it."

"Oh, I do," said Jess giggling beneath the blindfold.

"Good. Now Nina get to your knees. Place your mouth as close as possible in between her legs without touching them. Then stand up, letting your body rub against hers as you rise. Woah don't fall. Lean against her, let her feel your heat, your breath against her neck. Now pull away. See the effect you have on her. How much she wants you. Now turn around and sit down on her lap. Grip her thighs for stability and wine slow. If you're feeling comfortable, lean back against her, take her hands, and put them on your body. Let her explore you."

When he finally finished talking, I was gently writhing against a blindfolded Jess as her hands primarily focused on rubbing my panty covered pussy which had now started to get damp. My eyes had fluttered closed in the middle of this and I opened them to see Carlos with a clear bulge outlined in his trousers which he absently rubbed, watching us.

"Well that's you done," I said. Extricating myself from Jess took some considerable effort. Carlos looked momentarily disappointed and Jess was fidgeting in the chair. "That was extremely hot. Please keep going," said Jess breathless.

I stuck my tongue out at Carlos before turning back to Jess. "Well if you insist. I suppose I must."

My approach was a lot more direct. I immediately sat astride Jess facing her, loosely wrapping my arms around her neck. I leaned in and began whispering in her ear.

"So gorgeous, I can feel your heart racing in your chest, I can see your nipples trying to poke their way out of your top, and I bet if I reached down I would feel just how wet you are. Now I could tease you for the rest of this lap dance, leaving you frustrated and wanting. Or I could give you some direct contact and make you feel very good. Is that what you want, to feel good?" She nodded enthusiastically. "Then all you have to do is kiss me and say I win." I pulled back to look at her face. She considered. I placed one of her hands on my breasts. Her lips were on mine in a moment. A delicious shiver went through my body.

"OK that is definitely cheating," chimed in Carlos. I didn't bother to respond to that. Instead I removed the makeshift blindfold and readjusted myself. Now my knee was wedged against her pussy with my breasts in her face. Jess took the opportunity to grab both my butt cheeks and pulled me into her causing my knee to dig against her more. She moaned and I bit my lip. Jesus, the space between us was charged, and almost of their own volition, my hands went to unbutton my corset. Simultaneously humping herself against my leg, Jess's attention was rapt on my upper body as I peeled away the corset to reveal the skin underneath.

Jess soon lost herself in sucking my breasts and biting my nipples. Her legs trapping my knee as her lower body writhed and humped desperate for more stimulation. I stroked her hair as she did this revelling in the sensations of her mouth and teeth.

This delight was joined by the feeling of a hand against the small of my back. It traced its way down to join Jess's briefly before going further, to trace the outline of my pussy lips. I turned my head round to see Carlos, grinning with eyes full of wickedness.

"Feeling left out?" I mocked. His response was to move my panties to the side and start fingering my pussy directly. I sucked in a breath at the sudden contact and a tremble ran through me. Next thing I knew he was kissing my neck, and I could feel his straining hardness against my back. Then he pulled back, still tracing the folds of my pussy.

"I just wanted to point out that this, is not a lap dance. So technically I still win by default."

I almost didn't reply to his obviously wrong observation. I was losing myself in sensations as he expertly moved his finger around and along my lips. Coupled with Jess's attention to my breasts I might've let it slide. Might've, but I didn't. I gently forced Jess's mouth away from me to look her in the eyes.

"Jess, please tell your idiot boyfriend who won this game."

Her eyes were completely glazed over with lust and there was a growing damp stain on her leggings. Her hips continued to roll and undulate grinding herself against me.

"Sorry babe, but Nina won," she said.

"Why am I not surprised. Now that that's done should we maybe move this to the bedroom."

"In one second. I think our girls getting close," I said. Indeed, Nina's motions against my leg were getting faster. Her eyes were closed, and her right hand had moved from my ass to slip underneath the waistband of her leggings. I could see her hand underneath the fabric as she rubbed her clit. Her breathing got louder as her body started to tense. As if in response to this Carlos chose that moment to slide two of his fingers inside me, causing me to gasp at the feeling of being filled.

I was so wet by now he slid in with ease beginning to slowly pump his fingers in and out. Now it was my turn to start breathing heavier. I kept my eyes locked on Jess as she pushed herself over the edge and let go in a moan that had my moist cunt absolutely gushing. Just watching her body tremble and spasm. How her face warped with complete inhibition. It fed a voyeuristic appetite I almost thought I'd forgotten. Once Jess had stopped shuddering and began to calm down, Carlos withdrew his fingers to my brief dismay. Thankfully, he then sucked the juice off those fingers one by one. Cleaning them as I watched in awe.

"How does she taste," said Jess with her breath back under control.

"Delicious, though not as great as you."

"If she's that good, then I want a taste of her," I said, eager to get clothes out of the way and start diving into each other's genitals.

"Oh, I insist you do. But let's move to the bed instead of this uncomfortable chair," said Jess. Moving my leg off the edge of the chair I realised it had gotten a bit stiff.

"Agreed," I said. It dawned on me that I was essentially naked while the others were fully clothed. "Also, you two need to strip."