You Me Him Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carlos removed his clothes first, revealing a wiry olive-skinned body that hinted at a six pack and more noticeably, a sizeable cock that seemed very happy to be freed. Jess followed suit quickly stripping all items of clothing till she was completely naked. Her body was dotted with a smattering of freckles, and her pubic hairs were kept well-trimmed framing her pussy. Dark nipples stood erect against her ample breasts and a red flush was visible across her body. She went up to Carlos and gave him a long passionate kiss before taking both our hands and pulling us to the bedroom.

Once there she crawled on to the bed and laid on her back. Spreading her legs, she beckoned me towards her with the crook of her finger. I didn't need to be told. Without wasting time, I knelt at the edge of the bed. Bending over I grasped both her legs and kept them spread, while I finally tasted her. She tasted...fine. I mean desire never really tastes of anything. It's the atmosphere that gives it the seasoning. The moans that filled the air when I licked her in just the right spot, the squelching sounds of my finger sliding inside her, even the smell of her body in passion. It all blended to form an intoxicating cocktail that tasted amazing, only fuelling my hunger for more. While I was engrossed in this, I felt Carlos kneel behind me and the head of his cock moving my panties to the side to tease at my entrance.

Not wanting to waste time taking them off I merely shoved them down, so they were no longer and obstacle. I pushed by butt out further, inviting him to enter me. He teased me a bit more, stroking his cock up and down the entrance. Moving away every time I tried to push back. Not having time for his shenanigans, and needing something inside of me, I reached round to grasp his cock. It was like touching warm granite, he was so hard.

Using a firm grip so he couldn't escape, I pulled him to my entrance and pushed back till the tip of his dick was stretching me. I moaned into Jess's pussy and returned my attention to getting more of her nectar. Once inside Carlos began to leisurely pump into me. Pushing till he was as far deep inside as he could go, before pulling out all the way back to the head and starting all over again. It was constant, tantalising pleasure that spurred me on without distracting me. It felt good to have him slowly fill me up, and his quiet noises with every slow thrust were a bonus. I tried to tighten my pussy around him for a moment to see if he would feel it and was rewarded with a low growl that boosted my ego.

Looking up I saw Jess fondling her breasts while her hips rolled upwards to meet my tongue, forcing it against her clit. I felt the way her hips moved and licked her clit accordingly. Harder if she desperately pressed upwards, and lighter if she moved away slightly. Soon I was sucking and licking her wet flower with a regular motion that had her hips rolling and writhing with force and need. She was gasping and moaning louder now. I could start to make out words.

"Oh god that feels so good. How are you so good at this? Oh Nina."

I took my time, wanting to prolong this as long as possible. Carlos's grip on my waist had tightened and he was thrusting into me slightly harder now. He would pause occasionally trying not to cum, but I could feel him getting bigger if that were at possible. I didn't think he was going to last much longer. Neither was she. One of her hands went to clutch my curly hair and her tight grip sent a jolt of sharp pain through me. I maintained my efforts, not changing pace as the bucking of her hips did all the work for me.

She started panting, her body arched slightly, and I felt her inner thighs tremble as she came again. Carlos was soon behind her, pumping into me faster and more frantically, until abruptly he pulled out and with an audible groan leaving me wet and wanting. He pulled off the used condom I didn't realise he'd been wearing and tossed it in the bin. They took a moment to recover from both their orgasms, while I was left kneeling there incredibly turned on and needing to be touched and tasted and filled. Jess sensed this first. In a moment she was on top of me, kissing and biting all over my body. It was sweet, but at this point I didn't need to be teased, I needed to be fucked, with fingers or cocks or something.

"I want you to taste me," I told Jess. She smiled and nodded, kissing her way down my body till she reached my pussy and wasted no time in eating it for all it was worth. She was rough and enthusiastic which right then was exactly what I needed. My hips bucked forward, and my hands went into her hair to encourage her to lick exactly how I liked it. Electricity shot through my body from every touch of her tongue and I held on for the ride. Carlos also clambered onto the bed and started trailing kisses all over Jess's back. He was stroking his cock, but it had not yet returned to full hardness.

I wanted something to occupy my mouth, so I beckoned Carlos over, manoeuvring till my head was at the edge of the bed. Carlos got off and stood next to me on the bedside feeding me his limp cock. I sucked on it gently, teasing, and flicking with my tongue, tasting him lovingly. I moved my head back and forth a little stimulating his dick with patience until I felt him start to grow. His dick began to come back to life, hardening inside the moist cavern of my mouth without me letting it escape. I continued to bob my head and use my tongue until its length caused me to gag and I had to let it go with a gasp. It popped out of my mouth slimy with saliva but hard again and ready for use.

I stroked it with my hands a few times feeling its shape and watching it twitch in my palm. "I want to watch you fuck her," I said. "You couldn't stop me if you wanted to," he replied. Jess hadn't ceased going down on me throughout all of this, and it was getting harder and harder to concentrate on anything else but the pleasure it was giving me. So, I stopped trying. I gripped her hair and tried to dig her mouth further into my lips and spread the warmth into every corner of my body. I heard the squelching, smacking sound of Carlos sliding into her and the creaking of the bed as he started thrusting. From there it devolved into a messy, orgiastic blur.

We fucked. And bit. And kissed. And licked. He growled, she moaned and at some point, I cried. The hours we spent in that bedroom were just so stuffed with sensation and emotion that it all come out in tears and snot. The two of them were worried but I quickly reassured them, and for a while they held me. Reassuring me in that warm blanket and soft bed. Before I knew it, it was almost midnight. I told them I was going to leave but they were both very insistent that it was too late, and they wanted me to stay. I was sleepy and the bed was very inviting, so I did. Before I drifted off to sleep, I decided whatever happened tomorrow, sleeping with these two beautiful people had definitely not been a mistake.

To be continued...