You Must Be Mistaken... Her Name's Eve

Story Info
Eve has a great future ahead of her... and a hell of a past.
5.2k words
4.57
3.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped into the situation without any expectations. We initially connected on a dating app and agreed to meet up in person almost immediately, because she was going out of town, and would be gone a couple weeks. Besides the amount of alcohol we consumed, our first date was tremendously vanilla. Sure there was some flirtation going on, but we were genuinely interested in one another and spent the night talking, and connecting on a purely cerebral level. Eve has a brilliant sense of humor, and we were able to throw banter back and forth as if we had been doing it for ages. If I hadn't been so completely transfixed by her personality, I would have been insanely distracted by her body.

As a 40 year old man, fresh out of a long and uneventful relationship, I found myself dating mostly younger women. I know this probably stemmed from a place of insecurity on my part, but I lost most of my thirties to a situation I'd rather not discuss, and it was nice to know that I was still attractive to an age range other than my own. Eve however, was different because she was my age - almost exactly. Physically, she took care of her body, and is just as hot as the 20 to 30 somethings with whom I'd been wasting my time, yet there's a well-honed confidence that she displayed that was absent in the others. She's smart, funny, and sarcastic as all fuck.

Eve works for a fancy Art Foundation, so she's always attending gallery openings, fund raising dinners, and galas. When we first met up she had just left a work function, so she was dressed much nicer than I was. Don't get me wrong, I still looked good, but she was dressed to kill. She had on a low-cut, dark green dress that showed off just enough cleavage to let you know she meant business, but classy enough to let you know that she took her business very seriously. She had a few tattoos adorning her arms, and several sneaking their way out from under that dress, but she carried herself in a manner that created a dichotomy between those tattoos and her personality. She has a rough & tumble kind of sexy, with a reserved innocence to her demeanor.

I tried to impress her by taking her to a nice restaurant owned by a friend of mine, knowing we'd be treated very well. We were. We had some fantastic food, and meticulously crafted drinks... lots of drinks. I swear, no matter how tipsy I began to feel, Eve never lost her composure. At one point she even casually said she felt really drunk, but she said it as if it was just the appropriate thing to say. She sounded absolutely sober. We completely lost track of time, and that first date ended with a 30 second make-out session at 4 o'clock in the morning, just before she had to scramble her way to the airport, and I drunkenly scrambled my way home. Without a shadow of a doubt, she left me wanting more.

Eve was gone for roughly two weeks and we spoke or texted pretty frequently. The flirtation escalated bit by bit and we both declared that when she got back to civilization, we were going to see each other again. Three nights before she was flying back she gave me a call out of the blue. It was pretty late so I was at home, watching a film on my couch. She sounded composed and sober, but really there was absolutely no way of determining whether or not she was drunk, even considering she said she had a few glasses of wine. At first we chatted as we often did; she asked about the movie I was watching, we talked about how we spent our days, goofed around and playfully made fun of one another - but a few minutes into the conversation I noticed her breath getting shallow. Her words came out slower and more deliberate. She kept telling me how sexy she thought my voice was. Then she asked me to tell her exactly what I wanted to do once I saw her. Believe me, this is harder to do than it sounds. We never crossed this line, and I didn't want to be too bold only three nights before she got back in town. Fuck, I wanted to go into explicit detail about all the things I wanted to do with her and to her, but we just weren't there yet.

I tried starting off slow, telling her that I'd grab her and pull her close, kissing her passionately. She wasn't impressed. She pushed it further. "...and then?" She'd ask as her breathing quickened. "...and THEN?" I gave an elaborate description how I'd explore her body with my hands as I probed my tongue into her mouth... "How? Tell me in detail what you'll do with your hands." Oh wow. I wasn't expecting this. "Please. Tell me. Where are your hands?" Her breathing was heavy.

All I could think was, "Holy shit, I think she's touching herself!" I really hoped she was touching herself, but I couldn't be sure. Fuck, I kept in mind that the wrong words might fuck the whole thing up. The sound of her voice was so incredibly sensuous though, I couldn't help it.

"I want to move my mouth down to your neck as I lick and bite ever so slightly. I'll keep one hand tightly held onto your ass, squeezing, pulling you tightly against me. I hope you can feel just how hard you're making me. With my other hand I'll tear the front of your dress down, exposing those gorgeous, full, perfect tits. There's no way I can resist burying my face between them, then sucking one of your nipples into my mouth as my free hand gropes and squeezes the other one... hard."

"Oh yes! Fuck Yes. God, my pussy is SO wet!" Okay, that wasn't too much. Apparently bold is what she wanted. I could hear her breathing quickening. She was definitely playing with herself.

"Who's watching?"

"What?"

"You said 'exposing my perfect tits.' To whom are you exposing them? Tell me who's watching."

Well shit. That took a turn. I paused. She continued, "Are they jerking off? Is it a man or a woman? Oh god, we're someplace we shouldn't be, aren't we? ... and there's a crowd?! Fuck, that's hot!"

I was at a loss. I needed something quick. She was flying home in mere days, so I picked the first thing that came to mind...

"I have you pushed up against the wall at the airport. We're tucked away in a corner between gates. I can pull your dress up and push two fingers into your dripping pussy from behind without anyone noticing, as I bite and squeeze your beautiful tits."

"Oh fuck. Yes. Push those fingers deeper into my cunt." Wow. I was not prepared. "Can you feel my cum dripping down your wrist?"

I can't lie, my cock was throbbing, and I was stroking away furiously. "Oh god yes. I can feel your juices streaming down my hand. I want to taste you!"

"Fuck yes! You better lick my dripping pussy in this airport! I need your tongue on my clit.... Fuck... please! You're gonna make me cum! Tongue my wet pussy right here!"

Then it went quiet. The line went dead and/or she hung up. What the actual fuck?? I called back, but it went straight to voicemail. I must've tried three or four more times to no avail. I kept stroking my cock, but the panic of losing her kinda fucked up the mood. Fucking hell.

The next couple days we spoke, but never spoke of that conversation. I kept trying to push our flirtation back in that direction, but she seemed ambivalent. Don'y get me wrong, she genuinely seemed excited to be seeing me soon, but that energy never resurfaced. It was almost as if she had completely forgotten about that night, and then...

The day she was flying back she called just before getting on the plane, and it caused a certain reaction in my body:

"I expect I'll be seeing you at the airport when I land."

Oh fuck. She said it with such confidence. I could smell the sex through the phone. Not only did she remember, but she was calling me out on it - holding the fantasy to my reality!

"Yeah. Of course. I can't wait to see you." I said it cool, but I was really a series of crossed nerves.

"Good. Gate 17. I won't be wearing panties. I ran out days ago." She emphasized "good" and "daaaays."

Her flight was landing at 11:45pm. I had four hours to get it together. My dick was hard the entire time. I took a shower, had a small bite to eat, then took the subway to the airport.

I got to the airport just as her plane as landing, though it still took almost an hour for the deboarding process. Since it was fairly late, most of the little shops were closed, but there was still a lot of foot traffic throughout the airport. I walked around a bit, then settled in at Gate 17 and waited.

Suddenly there was a flood of people at the gate. I looked through the sea of heads and way in the back I could see the very top of her dark brown hair, tied up in a relaxed, yet distinctive topknot of sorts. As the crowd dispersed around her and she approached me, I noticed that she was dressed kind of strangely. She was wearing a cheerleader outfit.

"Oh hello! What the hell are you wearing?!"

"What? You don't like it?? It's super soft and flexible - great for wearing on a long flight! I stole it from one of my friends in college, and now I wear it on every flight." I was definitely stoked on the quirkiness of it all.

"Haha... Okay then. So much for being discreet." I looked down at her modestly sized carry-on bag, "Shall we go grab the rest of your luggage?"

"Nope. This is it. Two weeks never looked so good." She said this with a devilish grin, and then we both got quiet. This moment seemed like an eternity, as passengers from the plane swirled around us towards their destinations. In silence we looked one another up and down, each waiting for the other to say or do something... anything. Instinctively I reached for her and pulled her face towards mine. We were immediately locked in an embrace with our hands all over each other. My tongue was on hers and my hands kneaded her ass, as she groped and grabbed at me all the same. My mouth then went directly for her neck and one of my hands pulled at her tits. We were in the middle of the airport, with our mouths all over each other, completely unable to hold back. There were plenty of people all around us. She grabbed one of my hands and guided it up her tiny little skirt. It was right there, at that very moment that I realized just how short this cheerleader outfit was, and holy fuck, she wasn't kidding - she didn't have a stitch of underwear underneath. Just as I was about to slide two fingers into her soaking wet pussy from behind, I heard a voice address us.

"Lilly?! Oh my god! It's so great to see you! What the hell are you doing in New York??" A clueless man about my age, in a brown jacket, and tiny glasses, exclaimed without even taking notice of the situation at hand. My mouth was still clamped on her neck, so I wasn't really looking at his face. I did notice that he was wearing some expensive loafers, and I immediately thought less of him.

I tried to be as cordial as possible, "Hey man. I don't mean to piss in your cereal, but we're kind of in the middle of something, and I'm pretty sure you've got the wrong girl."

"Lilly? That IS you! Oh wow! It's been so long!" As this dude kept probing, Eve tried to shush him away while hiding her face.

"Look buddy... it's an honest mistake. You wanna give us some space?" I tried not to get annoyed, but he just wouldn't take a hint.

"Oh damn. I'm so sorry! Okay, don't mind me. I understand. It was great seeing you, Lilly. I have the same number. Please get in touch!" He awkwardly scooped up his baggage and scurried off. I was utterly perplexed, and Eve just seemed relieved that he was gone.

I grabbed her by the hand and marched her towards one of the abandoned bookstores. We went directly to a spot I had scouted out earlier, with a small wheelchair access ramp that led to a closed gift shop. If we got close enough to the wall, the lower halves of our bodies would be partially hidden behind a large metal recycling bin. Before I even had a chance to ask her what the hell that was about, she was on me again. She pulled me by the back of my neck and aggressively put her mouth on mine. This was SO different than our first date. My hands went right up her tiny little skirt, and her tongue went into my mouth. I pushed her up against the wall, with one hand on her throat and the other up her skirt. I rubbed my whole hand across her pussy, just feeling her wetness, grazing my fingers over her smooth lips, applying pressure from my palm against her mound, and over her clit. I pushed the full weight of my body on her, pinning her against the wall. As I rubbed the palm of my hand against her incredible pussy, I slipped a single finger inside her... then another. As I plunged my fingers into her sopping wet pussy I held her against the wall for a moment, and took a look around to assess our surroundings. Anyone around us appeared to be in too much of a rush to stop and take notice. It's a shame too, because this gorgeous woman was on full display. Her cheerleader outfit barely covered her ass and pussy, legs spread wide, and I was two knuckles deep inside her as it was. I wanted to make her cum, right here, at Gate 17.

I worked those fingers up against her G-spot and her eyes rolled back in her head. "Oh god... what are you doing to me?" I pushed a little further and massaged up and down. She wrapped her legs around me tight and squeezed with her arms. Her hips began to thrust in motion with my fingers as she held on to me for dear life. I could now feel her juices streaming down my hand and across my wrist. She was squirting ever so slightly. If I picked up the pace, she was going to make a mess. I picked up the pace.

"I want you to lick my pussy... just like you said... suck on my clit, but keep your fingers inside me... please!" I looked around. There were a few people making their way around the airport, but none seemed to really be paying attention. I lowered myself to my knees, and lifted one of her legs over my shoulder. Now I was pretty much out of sight to any passersby. Keeping two fingers pressed firmly against her G-spot. I dove right for her clit. I started lapping at her furiously. I was sure our time was limited, so I was determined to make her cum as hard and fast as possible. She started to get louder as I ran my tongue up and down along her beautiful pussy. Her liquids were now streaming copiously down my arm and onto the floor. It was only a matter of seconds before her moans would attract attention, so I pushed harder and steadied the pace of my tongue on her clit. She started to giggle through her moans (not the reaction I expected, but I pushed on). Her body began to shake and she started to cum - all the while her moaning was mixed with laughter.

"Oh my god, you filthy bastard. I want to see you cum..." She growled, and I tried to free my cock from my pants, but I was kneeling in a puddle and trying my best to keep her from falling. "Oh fuck... Yes... make me cum. I wanna see you shoot your load..." I wasn't sure what she meant by this, but I guess everyone says some strange shit in the heat of the moment. She bucked against my face hard, three times, and let out a final splash of cum as she soaked the ground between us. Then I heard a grunt off in the distance.

"What the fuck was that?!" I popped my head up and looked around, but saw no one.

"Come here." She said as she pulled me up to meet her face with mine and she licked my lips, and sucked her cum from my mouth. I looked around again to make sure the coast was clear and spun her around as I gnawed at her neck. I pushed her full tits against the wall and moved my hips against her firm ass. I tried to stay as close to the wall as possible so that we didn't attract any attention. I reached up her skirt from behind and ran two fingers along her pussy and pushed my thumb up against her asshole. That did it. She let out an audible moan as a couple walked by. The woman looked in our direction, but her view was obscured by that metal recycling container between the handicap walkway and the main thoroughfare. She definitely saw me standing there, but I don't think she had any idea that I had two fingers deep in Eve's soaking wet little fuck hole, and my thumb in her ass. They continued on their way as I casually but slowly pulled my cock out of my pants - trying to do so as discreetly as possible.

I was pressed hard against her with my face buried in her neck, and I snaked my left hand up the front of her shirt.

"We have an audience. That man. He was right there behind that plant, stroking his cock the whole time." She pointed into the shadows. "He must've cum a full quart." She really didn't seem fazed by this.

"Are you fucking kidding me?! That creep was just jerking off in the airport?!"

"Well, he was watching you eat my pussy while I squirted all over your face, so yeah. What'd you expect?" She had a good point.

"Yeah... I guess when you put it that way..." It still felt kind of intrusive, but didn't seem to bother Eve at all as she backed up against me - so I didn't mention it again. My dick was now under her dress. She reached down between her legs and and pressed her hand on me, rubbing my cock against her wet pussy lips. She could've made me cum by doing this alone, but I needed to feel this dripping little cunt stretched around my aching cock, so I did my absolute best to hold back. She then pushed just a little harder and the head slipped inside. We just crossed the point of no return. I pushed in just slightly further. Oh. So. Slowly. Inch by inch, just feeling her envelop me as I slowly sunk the entire length of my dick inside her - going twice as slow with the last inch or two.

Her eyes widened and her mouth went agape, "Oh my god... Fuck that's a lot... Why did we wait so long, again?" She said this as I was as deep inside her as I could go. I held her there tightly... then pushed a little more. She started to shake again. I was able to revel in her excitement for a brief moment as I felt her begin to cum on my cock. Her muscles squeezed and I held her tight so her legs wouldn't give out underneath her. I swear it was nearly impossible to hold back. I was on the brink of pumping a thick load of cum deep into her already soaked depths, and we had barely even begun.

...and then she screamed! It was completely involuntary, but she let out a loud, guttural moan that told anyone in earshot that there was a woman getting fucked senseless, merely a stone's throw from Gate 17! She put her hand on her mouth to try and muffle the noises, but she couldn't stop! "Oh god! Fuuuck! Oh!" She exclaimed through her hands, AND now mine, covering her mouth! The sounds echoed off the airport walls! She instinctively dropped to the floor and curled into a ball, exposing my hard cock to the world! I spun towards the wall and tucked my dick away, before tending to her, and lifting her to her feet. She was still convulsing.

Now we had a different audience. It was time to go... fast! I'm sure we were quite the sight too: I was walking with a woman in a cheerleader's outfit, who was still shaking and having difficulty standing upright, her eyeliner streaked down her face - all while attempting to hide the tent that I had pitched in a pair of pants that were completely soaked from the knees down. Classy as fuck. The march through the airport seemed twice as long as it ever could have been as we headed out towards the taxi stand. We cut the line and hopped into the first car we could.

Once we got into a cab, we broke out into laughter. The taxi driver was a man in his mid 50s, with a thick Brooklyn accent, a bushy beard, and a winter hat (even though it was sill 70 degrees outside). I gave him my address and we pulled away from the airport.

As we headed towards our destination Eve gave me a devilish grin and backed away to the farthest point behind the driver. She lifted her dress flashing me her still soaked pussy and said loudly, "Thank you so much for picking me up at the airport, Daddy." I smiled, but her game had only started. Then she addressed the driver, "Excuse me sir, but have you ever seen a cheerleading competition?" He could only see her face. She dipped a finger into her pussy and made a show of it for me.

12