You Must Be Mistaken... Her Name's Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They got competitions for that? No ma'am, I can't say I seen any."

"Oh yes! It's very acrobatic. I'm one of the best." She said as she slid another finger inside herself. "Usually my daddy likes to come and watch, but he was so busy at work I had to go all by myself." She was laying it on thick. He didn't seem to mind at all. "You do like to watch me daddy, don't you?" She said as she pulled one of her tits out.

"Absolutely, sweetheart." I quickly added.

"Call me Babygirl." She responded, matter-of-factly.

"Umm. Babygirl? Yeah. Absolutely, Babygirl." I wasn't sure how this was gonna play out, but I was already along for the ride.

"Because that's what you always call me."

"Of course, Babygirl."

She now had one leg up on the seat so her legs could be spread wide. She did not care if this taxi driver saw anything and everything she had on display. She had two fingers inside her pussy as she massaged her clit steadily, while looking into my eyes.

"I don't want to give you the wrong idea... Daddy isn't my actual father. You know that right? He married my mama when I was in high school, and he helped put me through college. That was years ago though, and I'm all grown up now." The cabbie was at a loss for words. I was too. "Daddy helps me out so much." She got quiet. The only sounds in the car were from the wetness of her pussy clinging to her fingers as she played with herself. It was no longer subtle. "I like when you watch..." She said as she continued to work her on her clit. She licked her lips and eyed me up and down. "You should pull your cock out so we can finish what we started in the airport." Though her voice was low, this was not a whisper. I looked up at the driver and we made eye contact in the rear view mirror. His eyes widened in shock and he shook his head. We were clearly 'caught' but Eve pushed on, "Come on Daddy. Pull that big cock out. I need to see it." The cabbie shook his head again, silently begging me not to do it. I was frozen. Then Eve reached over and began to unbutton my pants. "I hope you don't mind, mister cabbie sir, but I haven't seen my Daddy in a very long time." She pulled my cock out and slowly lowered her mouth down onto my shaft.

"Hey! Lady. Come on. Let's not do that in here, huh?" I could tell he was trying to sound authoritative, but it really wasn't convincing. Eve kept stroking me as she lifted her mouth off my cock.

"I'll tell you what..." She began, "our exit is right up ahead. If you get us there quickly... you can watch."

"Come on, lady. This ain't that kinda cab." I still was not convinced.

"...and you can stroke your cock while Daddy fucks me." It got quiet. Eve just turned towards me and lowered her head into my lap. She parted her lips and slid my cock into her mouth. I felt the car accelerate.

She stroked me as she ran her tongue along the length of my cock. She smiled and looked up at me for a moment, "I can taste my pussy on you." The car picked up speed again as we weaved our way through traffic on the Brooklyn/Queens Expressway. He was driving like a mad man. Eve was loving this. I saw the cabbie unbuckle his belt and heard the sound of him lowering his zipper. She continued sucking me - keeping me on the edge of exploding in her mouth.

The engine was roaring as we sped off the expressway at the exit. We weaved between a few cars and blew through a light just as it turned red. Eve never took her lips off my swollen dick. Our one hour cab ride was over in 20 minutes as we pulled up to the front of my apartment building.

Again it got silent. I could see the cabbie's hand down the front of his pants. Eve still moved slowly and meticulously. I could see the two of them were making eye contact as she kept stroking my cock into her mouth.

"You like to watch too, don't you mister?" Eve said as she got off the seat and turned to face him. I remained silent. She then lifted her tiny cheerleader skirt and exposed her wet little pussy to our driver. Still facing him while looking into his eyes, she climbed backwards onto my lap, and grabbed my cock. She pushed her ass against me, put each of her feet up on the seat on either side of my legs, and slid my aching cock into her little hole. Eve spread her legs and leaned back, putting on a full show for our spectator.

"I said you can stroke your cock while you watch. I keep my promises. Go ahead and pull your dick out. I wanna make sure you get your full reward for keeping your end of the bargain." Eve leaned against me and began to rock back and forth on my cock. The driver turned towards us and lowered his pants a bit further as he intently watched my cock sinking in and out of Eve's dripping pussy. As his cock sprang free, Eve let out a little gasp and excitedly picked up the pace on my cock. She lifted her shirt over her head to let her gorgeous tits out.

"I knew you liked to watch, mister. Do you like watching me stretch my little pussy over my Daddy's big cock?"

"Oh fuck yes..." He grunted out.

"Oh fuck yes, Babydoll." Eve corrected him. "This is the first time I ever fucked my Daddy, did you know that? He's never put that big dick in his Babydoll's little holes before." She was now fucking me hard. She stopped making sense. I felt that quiver that I felt in the airport, and I knew she was about to cum again. This time it would definitely make me cum as well.

The cabbie addressed Eve again, "Do you want me to cum, Babydoll?"

"Ask my Daddy if you can cum in my mouth." Again Eve's words shocked me.

"Hey man... can I cum in your Babydoll's mouth?" I couldn't respond in time. She started to shake violently as she began to cum on my cock. The first jet of cum rocketed out of the cab driver's cock and landed on Eve's beautiful tits. She immediately lunged for his cock and let him finish pumping his load into her mouth. The feeling of her pussy contracting tightly around my swollen shaft, and the sight of her sucking dick with cum-slathered across her tits, sent me over the edge. My muscles tightened up and I began to cum inside her, pumping stream after stream into her tight little pussy.

We sat there in silence for a minute as Eve put her shirt on. Then she smiled at the driver, and said, "Thanks for the ride, mister!" She opened the door and left the car.

He and I exchanged awkward glances as we both tucked our dicks away.

"No charge, buddy. Let's not make this any weirder."

"Thanks." I left the car and met up with Eve on the street.

We walked up to the front entrance of my apartment building, and I was surprised to see that there were so many people walking around. I wondered if anyone saw what we had just done in the cab. Then I remembered the man in the airport.

"If that guy from the airport reaches out to whoever Lilly is, they're gonna have a really interesting conversation, don't you think?" Okay, I brought it up once more.

"He won't." She assured me. "He doesn't have her number. She only calls him from an unlisted number when the agency sends her an email." I looked at her half perplexed as the revelation sunk in, slower than it should have.

"Wait... what?? Who's Lilly?" I stammered.

"Lilly was a dancer - a really good dancer, mind you." She flashed me that grin again, "She may or may not have had a bit of a side hustle, before moving into the corporate world. I wouldn't worry about Lilly though, she's not around much anymore. But, like I said, she was a really good dancer, and really liked when men watched her perform." She certainly knew a lot about Lilly, "Now come on and open the door. Your cum is leaking down my leg." ...and once again, Eve has rendered me completely speechless.

12