You Must Be This Big

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wew! Okay John, well with that clarified, let's hear it for our first hopeful of the day," Barry pressed his earpiece to his skull, listening, "... Bellatrix Beelzebunny. Give it up for Bella, everybody!"

From the bench beside Minty there sprang forward an eager bunnygirl demon, her long white ears perking up stiff at the mention of her name. The bass-cranked beat of Sir Mix-a-Lot blasted from the speakers as the bunnygirl strode forward. Her sheer black bunnysuit clung tight to a figure clearly born of a genetic endowment that included at least an entire extra chromosome's worth of ass genes. Her enormous rack flopped upwards and smacked her square in the face as she bounded forward into the center of the arena. Unfazed, she jostled her bunny bust back into a semblance of order and put her hands squarely on her ample hips as she confronted the oncoming phallo-tentacles.

The phallhydra's scrotal sack rippled with excitement as its sniffing cock-limbs began frantically straining in Bella's direction. Bella took one hesitant step forward to bring herself within the creature's tentacle-span and then in a flash the first one was upon her. Bella gave a shriek of delight as the quivering phallus slipped itself deftly into the neckline of her bodysuit, wriggled on down to the crotch and then yanked back to rip the garment clean off.

Minty gulped in trepidation. She watched as a second phallus snaked its way slowly towards Bella's freshly-exposed pussy. There was a tantalizing pause as the tip of the phallo-tentacle sniffed hesitantly at the trim tuft of white bunny fur at the top of her slit, before it lunged forward, joined by its two comrade cocks in a coordinated assault on all three of Bella's primary holes.

Bella was hoisted suddenly several feet in the air, the length of her buxom body skewered at each end by writhing tentacocks. She wriggled and flailed as they burrowed their way firmly in to her pussy, her throat, and her bunny bunghole. Then as her three assailants took up a rhythmic pounding at their respective targets, Bella seemed to compose herself and shake off the initial shock of being hoisted and helpless. She reared up, sitting back on the two cocks that were thrusting haphazardly at her nether entrances, took hold of the third in both hands, and began wringing and jerking at its shaft while deepthroating it as if it were the most delicious carrot a bunnygirl had ever got her eager hands on.

Minty trembled. This girl was good. Her lovely plump lips slurped and slobbered at the cock she held in her hands with a visible passion that made Minty feel kind of... moist. It seemed like barely seconds until the schlongy appendage in Bella's mouth quivered, jerked, and then slopped free of her lips to begin gushing a torrent of sloppy beige paste right onto Bella's face, painting her like a clown.

The phallhydra's central sac wobbled and the digital counter on the side of its transport float began rapidly dialing upwards, coming to a stop at 0 1 9.

"We have our first successful eruption folks!" Barry yowled into his microphone, "And we're in double digits already, that's nineteen pounds of delicious demon seed right in dear Bella's pretty face!"

"Yep," John nodded, "She must be very pleased with herself to be off to such a great start."

Bella's expression was not discernible beneath the dripping beauty mask of cum that caked her face and neck. The spent phallus in her hands wilted and fell slowly to the floor. No longer able to steady herself by holding on to it, Bella wobbled and veered atop the two remaining tentacles before reaching blindly down beneath herself to take hold of them and stabilize her impaled sitting position. She took up a steady bucking and grinding, rocking her hips back and forth while the twin cocks bounced her like a mechanical bull.

Only moments later, Bella's little white bob of a bunny tail shivered in a trembling spasm and she let out a yelp of delight. The phallus buried in her back door gave a single stiff jerk and then fell free, releasing a dribbling shower that splattered to the hard floor of the arena in a Jackson Pollock of jizz.

The digital counter ticked frantically upwards. "Another one!" cried Barry, "And what a load! That brings us to a running total of forty-one pounds of monster cum already. Where was she keeping all that?"

"What do you think, Barry? Might we be witnessing one of our winners in action?"

"It's a strong possibility, John. I don't know about you, but I'm rooting for Bella already. Look at those bunny tits fly!"

Minty stared agog at the free-flailing mountains of boob attached to Bella's chest and swinging in every direction as she bounced precariously in mid-air on the remaining cock.

Minty recalled what the two commentators had said about the phallhydra's regenerative powers. She saw a scurry of movement as two goblins in aprons and chef's hats, whom she recognized as working at the campus canteen, dashed quickly across the surface of the hall and retrieved the two fallen tentacle-cocks, hoisting them over their shoulders and making a hurried exit through the far doors. Then at the base of the phallhydra's car-sized scrotal bag, four small openings parted in its crinkly skin and out of each snaked an eager new appendage that grew and grew in length until all four were poised cobra-like above Bella's bucking, squealing body.

Bella took one hand from off the pillar of schlong impaling her from beneath, and swiped her eyes free of the mask of cum one of its fallen comrades had left behind. She looked up at the four fresh opponents that were sizing her up, then bared her bunny buck teeth and snarled. She grabbed one in each hand, steadied herself, and began jerking at them furiously. She lay back and opened wide to let a third plunge straight into her mouth, while the remaining one headed excitedly for her freshly-vacated bumhole.

A couple of frantic hand jobs later and the two phalli Bella held in her dainty fists simultaneously threw their heads back in a whiplash of ecstasy before spewing coordinated twin fountains of painty cum that crossed like scimitars above her writhing naked body. Bella flung them aside and grabbed the one in her mouth to work its shaft with deft wrist-twisting movements just as she had done to its predecessor.

"Not just a pretty face," John nodded in approval, "This girl has taken some tips. A lot of callow youngsters go straight for the pussy work, but a pro knows that hands and mouth are where the easy victories lie in the early game."

"That's right John. Let the ones that go for the lower half do their own work. Just leave them alone to pound away happily at your holes girls, and they'll blow all on their own soon enough."

John suddenly clutched his colleague's skinny arm and pointed excitedly down at Bella's tentacle-ridden form. "Uh-oh, what's this now?"

"Ohh," Barry grinned knowingly. He wagged his finger at the phallhydra's quivering sack of a body, "He is a naughty boy, isn't he?"

Minty strained her neck upward to get a look at what was happening between Bella's shapely legs. The tentacle that had called shotgun on her pussy right at the start, and had yet to spend itself, had withdrawn and was taking up a much gentler, snake-like circling motion against Bella's clit. As the tip of the tentacle's cockhead stroked teasingly at Bella's bunny button, she let out a gurgling groan, muffled by the thrusting length of dick still stopping up her mouth.

"That means he likes her," John clapped his hands eagerly.

"Yep," Barry's lips curled into a mean grin, "Which is not good news for poor Bella unfortunately."

The pace of the phallhydra's masterful clitwork intensified. A trickle of drool crept from the corner of Bella's stuffed mouth and trailed away in a viscous drip. Her eyes rolled up into her head in what looked like it might quite literally be a mind-blowing climax. Just as her limbs fell slack and began to quiver pathetically, four more tentacles squirmed out from the base of the beast's blobby body-sack and raced towards Bella. One of them nudged its rivals aside, pulled ahead, and slammed victoriously into her pussy. The other three, finding all the obvious outlets for their frustration occupied, and no eager hands awaiting to soothe their ardor, quivered in fury then began bashing their heads angrily against the rippling cheeks of Bella's big pillow of a butt, as if to punish her for not treating them with the loving attention they deserved.

Bella reached up with one trembling hand, felt around feebly for a free cockshaft to take hold of, but then her arm fell limp at her side. The three hydra heads of dick still plowing at her semi-conscious holes slowly lowered themselves, taking Bella with them and setting her down on the floor. With what seemed to be a rally of her last strength, Bella heaved herself onto her hands and knees, her giant bunny boobs dangling beneath her, and gave a single slow buck of her body, her brow creasing up in agonized concentration. The two tentacular phalli still sprouting from her nether regions popped free with a wet squeak and began thrashing around and gushing like cum-fueled firehoses. They were quickly joined by the one in her mouth, as Bella gave an exhausted groan and pulled it out with one last slobbering suck. It quivered in delight as it exited, before the first powerful spurt of tentacle cum sprayed out across Bella's face and hair.

Bella flung herself forward, whimpering, and thumped her fist on the floor in resignation. At this sign, a loud recording blasted from the speakers, "K! O!"

A muscular centaur demon suddenly charged forward from the other end of the sports hall, whirling a lasso above his head. He reared up in front of the phallhydra's squirming cocksnakes, took aim, and deftly flung the circle of the lasso to snare and bind them. He reared up, yanking hard on the rope, and brought the sheaf of angry shafts to heel, holding the rope taut.

"Well Barry, a disappointing end to our first hopeful's performance. You still rooting for Bella?"

"I'm wavering, John, I'm wavering. That final flourish may just have saved her, as we're up to an impressive total of five-nine-five."

"She still managed to milk nearly six-hundred pounds of monster juice from old phally?" Barry stared agog at the cum counter, "That's a very impressive total for a first-timer. But what do the judges think."

Minty watched a pair of devil medics bear away Bella's curvaceous, cum-drenched form on a stretcher. Behind her, the judges' table was an array of impassive, puckered faces. The three milven former succubi held up their score cards one by one.

"That's a seven, an eight, and another eight."

"An entirely respectable score, John. We've got some very tough judges on the panel this year. Young Bella will need to work on her stamina, but she's got the raw talent, the technique, and boy has she got the tits!"

"So, speaking of tits, Barry," John paused, pressing on his earpiece, "Our next tryout is a young demoness called Minty. 'Minty the Titbeast', they call her."

Minty's heart leaped and a rush of adrenaline shot through her limbs. She stood up, her undergarment full of cum sloshing up behind her.

"Interesting choice of outfit there Minty," Barry called through his microphone.

"Tight shorts and t-shirt. She's going for the practical, sporty look. It's often a sign that a girl means business."

"Well, no prizes for guessing the origin of her moniker, folks. Look at those huge funbags of hers. They look so soft! So much jiggly goodness!"

"Yeah," John rubbed his little impy hands in anticipation, "Let's hope that shirt gets ripped off before too long."

Minty stopped still, already on her way to take up position in the center of the arena. She definitely could not afford to lose her clothes, lest her precarious cumflational deception be exposed and prematurely dash her dreams of becoming a Slut in Satan's Service. Mindful of the fate of Bella's bunny suit, she cast about quickly for a solution. The cowboy centaur was already loosening his grip on the lasso.

"The ejaculometer is reset, Minty is taking up position, here we go with round two folks!" Barry cried out, dismissing the centaur tentacle-tamer with a nod.

In a flash of inspiration, Minty drew up one sharp clawed finger and raked it very carefully across the crotch of her cycling shorts, tearing a neat gash that exposed her baldy blue pussy. Then, taking delicate care not to puncture the adjustable jizz-filled pads across her buttcheeks, she reached down and behind between her legs, and tore as far as she safely could up to the base of her buttocks. She felt the air wash breezily against her partly exposed rear hole.

"Looks like you might not be getting your pervy wish John. She's ripping an access hole all by herself. How considerate. This gal is hella eager. I like her already."

The lasso-wielding centaur demon retreated, letting the encircling rope slip slack and spill its bundle. Ten horny, vinelike cocks were now flying right at Minty in a menacing V-formation. Minty braced herself, stood her ground and held up her hand to beckon them on.

Then, within a hand's breadth of Minty's face, the flailing forest of dicks pulled up abruptly, reared, and seemed to sniff the air at Minty's neck. They turned their purple heads quizzically from side to side as if to say, 'Oh hello, what's this?'

Minty smiled, a sigh of relief exiting her lungs. She had worried for a moment that it might not work on a creature like the phallhydra, her special, secret charm. That the creature would have no sense of taste. As a rare peppermint-flavored candibus, or candy demon, Minty's electric blue skin exuded a tasty sweet aura of breathtaking fresh mint. Many of Minty's lovers had remarked on just how exhilarating it felt to brush a throbbing hot needy shaft up against that smooth blue body and taste the delightful shiver of minty essence against the sensitive skin of their cockhead. Let alone plunge a friction-sore dick into her cool, dewy wet peppermint pussy. Many of them came their brains out on the first thrust. Minty's special aura and its ability to make dicks of all shapes and sizes instantly gush gallons of happy juice was one of the reasons she considered it her natural calling in life to be a succubus. That and her insatiable drooling addiction to being stuffed for hours in every hole with multiple giant cocks.

"You boys like mint julep?" Minty giggled. She tickled the underside of one of the chunky bell-ends warily circling around her. The teased phallus instantly threw back its head and flailed wildly from side to side like a rapidly deflating modeling balloon as it gushed a torrent of jizz high into the air.

Minty laughed in exhilaration as a shower of grateful cum rained down on her from above. The remaining gaggle of phalli turned their heads to look at one another, looked back at Minty, then suddenly dove on her in a desperate feeding frenzy. Minty flipped onto all fours with a delighted laugh and shoved her rear end in the air, "So come and get it guys. No need to take turns."

Minty groaned in deep satisfaction as she felt her excruciatingly tight girly opening stretched roughly wide by a tangle of desperate mint-mad cocks all jostling for primacy.

The fiber bundle of ropelike dick-arms took up a semi-coordinated pounding at her rapidly moistening hole. Ohhhh yeahhh! Now this was a proper frenzied fucking like she hadn't enjoyed in a long while. Minty made a mental note to brush up on her tentacle-summoning skills, just before her mind blanked and her vision clouded over in a momentarily brain-deadening orgasm.

Minty came to seconds later, and was vaguely aware of the voices of the two impish commentators beneath the sound of her own hysterical yelps of pleasure.

"Pinch me, John, am I really witnessing a fresh tryout going straight for the multiple-penetration endgame before even laying a hand on one of her assailants?"

"I was wondering the same thing, Barry. How in Hell is she going to sustain this?"

"Right on. Don't get me wrong folks, this makes for a powerfully entertaining spectacle, but there's surely no way young Minty can keep going all the way up to the five-hundred mark with a small army of cocks already stuffing her silly like that."

Minty felt her hand suddenly slip out from under her, greased along the surface of the sports hall floor by a slick of goopy liquid. She nearly fell flat on her fragile false tit-bags before she regained her stance. Cum! Great! She could feel the array of pulsing tentacle-dicks inside her gushing a multi-barreled hosing of hot love liquid right into her sorely overstretched pussy, the excess spilling onto the floor beneath her body. And it felt fucking amazing. A second clenching climax wracked her body and from the corner of her orgasm-induced cross-eyed vision, she saw the digital cumometer flicker wildly, already heading into triple figures.

With a moan of temporary satiety, Minty gave an affectionate squeeze with the well-practiced muscles of her pelvic floor and nudged out her spent phallic suitors. They popped out one by one with a sound like squelchy popcorn, and fell flaccid to the floor.

"Wow, I dunno Barry, maybe there is something to Minty's straight-for-the-motherlode strategy after all. She's nearing the two-hundred mark and it doesn't look like she's broken a sweat."

"I'm wondering whether she's here for the tryouts at all, John. Maybe she just really, really loves getting tentacle-plowed, and saw her chance for a bit of fun."

"It sure looks that way from the expression on her face."

Minty's tongue lolled ecstatically from her mouth when she saw a redoubled squadron of dicks flying right for her at pussy altitude. The leader of the pack plunged into her tight young snatch, dead on target, quickly followed by several runners-up that wriggled their way in alongside and began furiously burrowing deeper.

"Gonna... hnghh... have to... uhhh... spread you out this time guys, unhh oh yeah fuck yeahh!" Minty moaned when she saw the size of the flailing mass of cockheads now battering ineffectually at the tightly stretched lips of her opening. She reached one hand behind herself to take hold of a trio of dick-snakes who had arrived just a little too late to the party, then she guided them up under the torn seat of her inflate-a-butt shorts and towards her other hole. As soon as the excited creatures caught a whiff of her peppermint-fresh sphincter they needed no further guidance and pranged their way rudely past Minty's tightness and on up into her butt.

Some of the tentacles in Minty's pussy were already reaching a trembling climax, and a highly-pressurized wave of cum began spraying out from under the tight seam of her pussy lips. The first few spent cocks flopped free, only for their places to be taken by freshly-sprouted reinforcements. Coupled with the eager attention her hitherto neglected back room was now getting, the exquisite sensation of hot semen spurting against her insides pushed Minty over the edge of another brain-deadeningly intense orgasm.

When she snapped out of the pleasure-induced lacuna in her consciousness, Minty awoke to the feeling of a seething bundle of several tentacly cocks alternately vacating and stuffing her two nether holes while still spouting load after load into or onto her. Each exhausted opponent was immediately replaced by an ardent reservist waiting to take his spot. Minty was rudely shaken out of the cum-drunk afterglow of her orgasm by a vicious slap to the face from what felt like a semi-rigid sausage. She looked up and saw the angry tentacle-dick that had just struck her.

"Some of you guys are getting left out, huh?" Minty winked at the prehensile hosepipe of a dick that poised reared above her face, "Mouth time my friends. Come taste the minty goodness." Minty grabbed it and guided it to her lips for a smoochy cocktip kiss, then blew on it with the breezy peppermint essence that was her magical candied demon breath. The delighted dick stood up stiff in a spasm of orgasmic gratitude and promptly erupted its load into the air.