You Must Be This Big

Story Info
Minty wants to be a succubus but her boobs are too small.
9.5k words
4.73
13k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took Minty a moment to work out what it was even about, the sign. She had been so excited that she had rushed past it without fully taking it in. Now she turned and saw again the curious shape that she had registered only briefly, then dismissed as an irrelevant oddity. The sign was cut into the form of an hourglass. A narrow section in the middle connected two round, bar-bell like bulges, one at the top and one at the bottom.

"Okay," said Minty. She drew herself up to her comfortably above-average height, "So what? I'm taller than that."

A sour smirk crossed the face of the red-haired succubus who stood in front of Minty, blocking her path, "It's not about your vertical dimensions, sweetie," The succubus planted a clawed hand on one of Minty's perky, soft, but comfortably below-average-sized boobs, shoving her firmly back. She nodded at the sign, "Check again."

Minty looked. This time she read it carefully. She took in the horizontal arrows drawn across each of the thicker parts of the wooden panel, and the accompanying text:

YOU MUST BE

← THIS →

← BIG →

TO BE A SUCCUBUS

"Ah," Minty's face fell and her heart sank. She looked at the succubus who was still pushing her back, "This is about boobs, isn't it? But why?"

The succubus rolled her eyes and sighed. She tucked the gum she was chewing into one cheek and spoke, "If you wanna harvest the souls of horny schmucks, then you gotta have the goods to lure them in, honey."

As if to demonstrate, the succubus took her own bust in her hands and hefted it slowly up and down. Minty's jaw dropped. Despite her annoyance, Minty had to admit that the fiery-haired young demoness in front of her was smoking hot. At least from the neck down. She had that smarmy bitch pretty-girl face that Minty instantly hated, but holy fucking Hell was she stacked! An eye-wateringly tight cheerleader's crop-top held her colossal tits strapped awkwardly to her chest. Each one of them alone looked bigger than Minty's entire skinny butt. Their soft titmeat bulged out haphazardly at every seam of the pathetic crop-top, spilling out under the chestband and over the top of the neckline.

Minty's gaze made her way down the demoness' body, past a waist easily as narrow as Minty's own. The tiny band of a pleated cheerleading skirt looked like little more than a decorative belt around a set of truck-wide hips, and you could see the girl's ass even from the front. It was as if the giant expanse of her butt had just run out of room to grow at the back and had started to creep round her hips and spill down onto her massive thighs.

Minty slowly looked back up, until she reached that smarmy self-satisfied face again. "Uh-huh," the succubus nodded, chewing her gum.

"Wait, look," Minty protested. She pulled her cellphone from out of the top of one of her leather stockings and quickly traced the symbol of Slaanesh into the swipe pattern to unlock it. She called up a video and tapped play, holding it up for the succubus to see. A series of tortured, squealing moans blared from the tinny speaker of the phone, accompanied by a chorus of hysterical whinnying.

"And what's this?" the succubus peered, bemused.

"It's me," Minty replied excitedly. She pointed, "There, under the centaur demon... and his three friends," Minty beamed with pride, "That was my graduation performance at high school."

"Huh," a brief flicker of interest crossed the succubus' face, then hardened to a frown. "Cute. But the goods, sweetie," she repeated, pointing at the sign, "The goods."

Minty sighed, turned around and faced up to the sign, matching her figure against its outline. At the lower bulge, her shapely but petite hips were a couple of inches shy of the required width at either side. Maybe, just maybe, after a term's worth of fifty Hellburgers a day, with extra cheese, she might be able to pump her bottom up close to the criterion size.

But then there would still be the top missing. Minty looked down at her tits, with their cute button nipples. They spilled neatly out of the extra-slutty chestless leather corset she had put on for what she had been sure was going to be her first day as a succubus-in-training. Not even all the hormone-laden burgers in Hell were going to pump up her tiny twins to the required proportions.

"Never mind cutie," the succubus' irritating voice drawled from behind her, "I'm sure you've a glittering career as an Envy Demon ahead of you."

Envy Demon? Boring! Minty spun round and snarled, "Well fuck you then! And suck the fuccubus team!"

"Suck the fuccubus team?" the succubus giggled, raising one eyebrow.

"You know what I meant," Minty snorted, "Enjoy your eternity of back pain, you fucking... big... booby... BITCH!"

With that her final retort, Minty flung one dainty hoofed foot in the air and dealt a flying kick to the offending sign, sending it crashing to the floor. Then she stormed off, her tail swishing in irritation.

***

"So unfair!" Minty fumed, glaring at herself in the mirror. Her electric-blue cheeks were tinged pink with rage, and the matching streak of blue hair at the front of her silky black bob flew up and down in front of her face with each angry breath that huffed from her pouting mouth.

She stood in the bathroom of the dorm she shared with several other newly-inducted demoness students. She had worked so hard to secure herself a place at a prestigious Evil League university renowned for its underworld-beating succubus squad. Minty had even won a scholarship specifically in recognition of her prodigious stamina for taking multiple demonic dicks in all her holes and milking them to exhaustion. She was a natural succubus, it was her destiny! But now these stupid size restrictions. Why had nobody told her?

"Wait," she cried out, "What if I sell my soul for bigger tits?"

"Er, you haven't got one," a timid voice croaked from behind her.

Minty turned to her roommate, sitting outside the open bathroom door, lounging in a worn leather armchair. "Right. Thanks Mildred," Minty sighed.

Mildred rose and walked over to their shared wardrobe. She had become already a good friend to Minty, over the short space of freshman week at college. Mildred was a cute, bespectacled, and behorsecocked futa demoness of the hung-but-shy variety.

"Maybe you can, like, perk them up," Mildred ventured hesitantly, rummaging among the shelves of the wardrobe, "You know, with a wonderbra or something."

Minty turned away from her angry reflection and exited the bathroom. She shook her chest at Mildred and sighed, "Don't think that's quite going to cut it. Besides, I'd need wonder-panties too."

"Huh?" said Mildred, "They have a butt requirement as well, you mean?"

"Yeah," Minty pursed her lips in chagrin, "The proverbial T and A. You gotta have them both."

"Well..." Mildred shifted her rummaging to the neighboring wardrobe, belonging to another of their roommates, "We might actually have something for the A."

"Oh yeah?" Minty leaned over Mildred's shoulder, intrigued.

"Lily is on the cycle team," Mildred held up a plastic package that seemed to contain a bulky-looking pair of black shorts.

Minty took the package and read the label:

Patented Inflate-a-Butt Cycling Shorts

with adjustable air-filled pads

Guaranteed to alleviate or conceal the following cycling-related ailments:

saddle rash

butthurt

swollen prostate

sports flatulence

inflammation of the perineum (the area between the anus and scrotum and/or vagina)

Warning: Do not over-inflate

"Ohh fuck," Minty whispered. She didn't quite yet dare to hope, but the germ of an idea took shape in her mind. She glanced at the clock. The succubus squad tryouts hadn't started yet.

"She's got a bicycle pump, too," Mildred brandished a distinctly fetishy-looking thick black plastic cylinder she had retrieved from the back of the wardrobe.

Minty had already ripped the pack open and was pulling on the shorts over her leather thigh-highs and threading her tail through the tail-hole. She felt behind her, and found the connecting nozzle on the seat of the shorts, rather awkwardly placed right behind her butthole. "Pump me up, Millie," she squealed gleefully, "Inflate my butt!"

A couple of minutes' worth of frantic pumping later, and the air tube of the pump popped free of the nozzle with a delicate farty hiss. Minty bounded over to the full-length mirror on the door of the wardrobe.

Huh. The results were... mixed. On the one hand, her bottom section looked as if it was now comfortably over the minimum breadth prescribed by the entry requirements of the succubus squad. Which was good. On the other hand, no mortal or demon in their right mind could possibly believe that the bizarre discontinuity in Minty's otherwise trim figure was her actual, home-grown butt. Beginning abruptly at the tops of her thighs, and ending just as abruptly at her hips, were a pair of bizarre hemispherical protuberances that made it look like a giant pumpkin had somehow made it all the way through to the very end of her digestive system.

Mildred picked up a spare quarter that was lying on the coffee table and flicked it at the seat of the shorts. The coin bounced back with a springy force off the tight cushion of compressed air that was poorly masquerading as Minty's butt.

"Hmm," Mildred stroked her chin.

"Yeah," Minty nodded ruefully, "This isn't gonna fool anyone. Too firm."

"Right," Mildred fiddled with another quarter, flipping it between the knuckles of one hand, "Like, it's a nice size and all, but a proper big slut butt, it's got that... slosh. You know?"

Minty mused for a moment, "You got any yogurt in the fridge?"

Mildred went to check. She returned with a little plastic pot, the tin foil lid peeled half open, "Got some cottage cheese."

"Eww," Minty's little nose crinkled up in distaste, "Gross. Anyway, that's nowhere near enough." She grabbed the bicycle pump, "I got a better idea."

***

"Ungh... How is... ahh, ahahh... this... less... unnngh... gross than... cottage... cheeeeeeeseunnnhyeahhh!" Mildred grunted as her horsecock suddenly twitched and erupted another generous load of creamy demon spawn down the air tube of the bicycle pump.

"Texture, Millie, texture," Minty replied, breathless, as she pumped with gusto, holding the main cylinder of the pump firmly vacuum-locked onto the length of Mildred's sorely engorged pillar of equine meat, "You got some seriously creamy cum going on. Like real Oil of Olay level creamy. You should bottle this stuff."

"We... uhh... done?" Mildred groaned.

"Yep," Minty pulled the pump free of Mildred's horsey fuck-sausage with a neat, squeaky 'pop'. "Hehe, bicycle pump my ass. Lily is one kinky bitch."

Minty sprang back to the mirror. Even as she moved, she felt a delicious heavy squelch around her hips and backside. She jumped excitedly on her hooves and watched, mesmerized, as a glorious cushion of what looked just like natural, feminine fat jiggled its momentum-laden way up and down her figure as she moved.

"Holy..." Mildred moaned. She put her hand to her head and flopped back exhausted in the armchair, "You look like you got... ass."

"Right?" Minty squealed with delight, "Now, how long til you're good to go again?"

"What?" said Mildred, dazed.

"Still got the rack requirement to fulfill," Minty cast around, searching for a suitably boob-like receptacle for more of Mildred's yogurty love cream. She spied an open drawer in the dresser. Hanging from the drawer was a roll of silvery plastic squares. Minty snatched it up and read out the label, "'XXXXL ultra-durable latex condoms.' Do you actually use these?"

"I got them just in case," Mildred replied sheepishly.

Minty read on, "'Chili flavor' huh?"

Mildred blushed, "There's this really cute girl works at the campus coffee shop. She, er... told me she likes Mexican food."

"Well, slip one on and get jerking. Succubus squad tryouts start in ten minutes," Minty tore off two of the condom packets and tossed them to Mildred, "Anything I can do to help get you going again?"

Mildred sat up and pushed her skewed spectacles back up the bridge of her nose. She stared agog at Minty's newfound mass of ass, "Er, do you know how to twerk?"

***

Eight and a half minutes later, Minty was standing behind a conveniently-placed bush just outside the college sports hall where she had earlier failed to gain entrance to the tryouts. It seemed the Devil had answered her ardent prayers, because right at that very moment there was a changing of the guard underway. The bitchy red-haired succubus who had just before blocked her path was being replaced by a similarly boob-and-butt-barbell-shaped blonde demoness.

As soon as her erstwhile tormentor was out of view, Minty sprang out from behind the bush. She teetered for a moment on her hooves as one of a pair of giant cum-filled condoms nearly flopped free of the monster sports bra and tight t-shirt she had put on to contain them. She stopped to quickly jiggle her surprisingly realistic stunt rack back into place. She was extremely pleased with how it looked. Mildred's smooth and viscous demon seed filled the two latex sacs firmly but lent them a delightfully natural bounce and wobble each time Minty took a step forward. As a nice finishing touch, Minty had placed the tied-off necks of the condoms so that they stood out as two nipplesque bumps under the taut fabric of the t-shirt. Her actual home-grown nipples were tingling with the slight burn of the chili flavoring rubbing off on them from the surface of Mildred's novelty condoms. No matter. Minty considered a bit of intimate chili burn a small price to pay for a shot at her dream.

Minty strode up to her nemesis, the 'You must be this big' sign, and pushed it aside with one slap from her weapon-like boobs. "Here for the tryouts," she announced loudly, "Minty is the name. Or Minty the Titbeast, they call me."

The blonde's eyes narrowed in an expression of unconcealed envy, and Minty worried for a moment that she was about to produce some fresh excuse for denying her entry. But then the curvy succubus snapped her fingers and a plastic stylus appeared between them. She fished a notepad from deep inside her canyon of a cleavage and tapped out letters on the screen, "Minty... the Tit... beast. Okay Minty. In you go then. Hurry up, it's starting."

"Thanks," Minty squeaked, trembling with the unexpected delight of success. She trotted quickly through the doorway.

"Good luck," the door guard snickered behind her.

***

Minty had seen the interior of the sports hall before, as part of an induction tour of the campus, on her very first day. But back then it had been empty, a great echoing hangar full of space, and tiers of unoccupied seats. Now, the atmosphere was electric. Every seat was filled, and some were doubly occupied. Ranks of demons, devils, imps, and miscellaneous naughty creatures huddled together chattering expectantly, all eyes on the polished floor of the court at the center of the hall.

"Over there new girl," an improbably ass-endowed succubus in a spandex yoga outfit jerked her thumb at a vacant bench beside the entrance.

Minty took her seat. As soon as her cumflated cycling shorts hit the bench there blared the sound of a dramatic fanfare from the huge speakers mounted at each corner of the hall.

"Welcome," a loud, shrill voice squeaked out from the speakers. Minty looked up and saw flitting near the far-off ceiling two bat-winged bald imps, each clutching a microphone.

"Welcome Barry," said the second imp to his companion, "I sure as Hell am really excited to be here today. You?"

"Absolutely John," the first imp held out his arms to the seated crowd, "And you all? Are you ready for this?"

The crowd broke out into a roar of affirmation.

"I can't hear you!" the imp called Barry growled into his microphone, "I gotta feeeeel that excitement. This is it folks, the highlight and the climax of freshman week, the moment you have all been waiting for, iiiiiiit's... the succubus squad tryouuuuuuuuuuts!"

The bellowing exhilaration from the tiers of the audience was deafening. Clawed hands clapped, fanged maws whistled, and hoofed feet stomped as the hall echoed with the sound of pent-up horny demons yelling out their enthusiasm.

Minty's heart pounded against her ribcage, sending a muffled ripple through the mass of liquidy cum strapped to her chest. This was it! Her time to shine! Oh boy was she ready for this!

Barry continued, "Now that's what I like to hear. So everybody, our young hopefuls here will be vying to secure themselves a place on our very own centuries-unbeaten succubus squad, the Sluts in Satan's Service. Give it up for the SISSters everybody!"

Another monstrous roar of excitement from the audience. Whistles, whoops, and shouts of 'Go Sluts!'

"So John, want to tell us a bit about how it all works?"

"Thanks Barry. Well, let's start by introducing the real star of the show, our tireless old friend the phallhydra."

There was a fresh cheer as a set of double doors at the far end of the hall swung open, and a large wheeled platform trundled out, rather like a carnival float, pulled by a bevy of six minotaurs. Atop the platform there sat a great blob of purple flesh about the size of a Volkswagen Beetle. The skin of the blob was textured in little ridges, and constantly shifting, like the skin of a scrotum. At one end of the giant scrotal pouch there sprouted a trio of long, pulsing tentacular cocks. They seemed to be flailing blindly and sniffing at the floor as the platform moved slowly forward to take its place in the center of the hall.

"Isn't he a sweetheart?" Barry cooed, "Look at the widdy chub-wub and those friendly phalli of his."

"Don't be fooled Barry," John gave a theatrical stage laugh, "Ohoho no! Despite his cutesy appearance, the phallhydra is a relentless ravager with only one thing on his tiny mind."

"Oh? What's that John?"

With a flit of his wings, John turned to the crowd and held out his microphone, "Lemme hear you all say it. What does he smell?"

"DEMON PUSSSSSYYYYY!" came the exuberant yell from the audience.

"That's right folks," John chuckled, "So the aim of the game is simple. Each of our lovely young hopefuls has to milk old phally for as much tentacle jizz as she can while remaining conscious. His wheely float is rigged with scales there to measure precisely how much has been drained from his sac."

Minty looked and saw a digital LED display at one corner of the phallhydra's platform, currently bearing the digits 0 0 0.

"Am I right in remembering there's a small catch?" Barry asked.

"You are absolutely right there Barry. As of course anyone knows who was paying attention in high school..."

Minty cast her mind back to bestiary class. It had never been her strong point. The phallhydra... she had learned about it at some point, she was sure.

John continued, pointing down at the creature's sniffing tentacle dicks, "Every time one of phall-phall's appendages blows a load, it drops off..."

"Drops off?" Barry gasped in mock-amazement.

"Drops off... to be replaced by two more," John went on, "And let me tell you, this guy gets pretty cranky if any one of his hungry cock-heads is neglected. So our gals better get those things serviced as soon as they appear if they want to avoid being beaten unconscious by angry flailing dicks."

Barry took up the intro, "And there are points for style, too, don't forget," he waved at a long trestle table at the foot of the tiered seating, "Our judges will be giving their opinion of each wannabe slutster's technique and dedication."

Minty saw then the panel of judges sitting across the arena from her. They were a trio of grizzled-looking milfy demonesses, clearly retired succubi. Each was resting her giant mumsy jugs on the table in front and puffing on a cigarette. They wore weary, hard-nosed expressions, glowering in turn at Minty and at the other candidates arrayed on the benches beside her.