You, Myself and Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lizzie's hand caressed my bum cheek under my dress her fingers sliding in and out of the lace trim of my knickers. I moved my hand around her back. I found the zip to her dress and began to pull it down. Then I slid my hand inside, touching her soft skin properly for the first time. I stroked her back as we continued to kiss. Our tongues meeting gracefully, no clashing, exploring, almost tasting each other.

We needed to change position and we needed to be wearing less clothes. We adjusted ourselves to kneel on the bed. Occasionally kissing as we moved. We knelt and faced each other and held a gaze.

'Turns out you weren't wasting your time,' I said breathlessly.

'I most definitely wasn't,' Lizzie replied.

I began to slide Lizzie's emerald green figure hugging dress down over her shoulders. Stroking her arms as I slid it down. She pulled her arms out and I moved my hands to her thighs. I began to slide her dress down her body. As my hands passed her breasts, I let my thumbs lightly graze along their sides. I traced her curves as I pulled the dress down toward her waist and over her hips letting it fall by her knees. Her hands moved quickly to the back of my thighs. She shuffled her knees and managed to move her dress to one side. My breathing was heavy as her hands grazed the sensitive skin on the back of my legs. She slid my dress over my bum and up my back then brought her hands to the skin of my back, she slid the dress further. I shut my eyes as she pulled it over my head. I felt her lips on my neck before I had opened them again. I glanced across at you as Lizzie drew her kisses over my collar bones and down towards the tops of my breasts. I watched you gently stroking your cock through your jeans, watching us intently. You winked at me and smiled and my pussy throbbed harder.

Lizzie's hands had moved around my back to the clasp of my bra. She continued to kiss my chest as she undid the clasp, slid my bra straps down my arms and pulled it off. I heard you moan as her hands moved to cup each breast before she moved her mouth to my nipple.

I exhaled sharply as she sucked my nipple and caressed my breasts. I looked over to you and signalled for you to come and join in. We held a gaze as you walked the few steps and then knelt on the bed. You moved close to me and put your hand over Lizzie's to cup my other breast then you kissed me. Fuck it felt good to kiss you, more so with Lizzie's tongue swirling around my nipple and her gentle squeeze of my breasts. I felt Lizzie's hand slide from under yours and yours replace it. I watched as you moved your lips to my nipple. I groaned as you both sucked my nipples into your mouths.

You both teased my nipples deliciously for a while until I edged slightly away. We both turned our attention to Lizzie. We took turns to kiss her, you kept a hand pressing gently on the small of my back. I kept a hand gently squeezing your bum. With our free hands we explored Lizzie. You brought your attention to her breasts, stroking one through the fabric of her silky bra. I reached behind and undid the clasp of her bra. We both took a strap each and slid them down each arm and let it fall to the bed. You didn't hesitate in cupping both of her round full breasts in your hands, caressing them, grazing her nipples with your thumbs. You looked at me, before we both lowered our lips toward her nipples.

I was holding Lizzie's breast, gently squeezing it in my hand, flicking my tongue over her nipple and then sucking it full into my mouth. I was enjoying playing with her, teasing her. I sensed you move back and then I heard you undoing your belt. I smiled through a mouthful of nipple and then pulled back. It was about time you got your cock out.

You stood at the edge of the bed, your shirt discarded, your jeans had fallen around your ankles, Lizzie was tugging your pants over your hips to join them. I knelt in front of you, ready to catch your cock in my hand as soon as it was free. I stroked your cock slowly at first, relishing in your moans of relief at finally having it touched. Lizzie came to kneel next to me. I stroked your cock towards our mouths as we kissed, each time we edged closer until our lips and tongues were clashing greedily over your cock. We let our kisses glide up and down your length. I pulled your foreskin back and we let our tongues meet licking your helmet. We took turns sucking your cock just slightly into our mouths. Then I took control momentarily, looking up at you as I explored your cock with my tongue before sucking you fully into my mouth. Lizzie gently fondled your balls as she watched. Then we swapped. As Lizzie sucked your cock, I gently caressed your balls. I let my hand creep back and let my middle finger tease around your arse hole. We took a few more turns until Lizzie stood up, I looked up to watch you both kissing and then she firmly placed her hand on your chest.

'Lie back on the bed,' she instructed.

I released your cock from my mouth and you did as she asked. She hastened me with her finger to come join her on the bed. We watched her remove her knickers, you both watched me remove mine. Lizzie moved to straddle your face, I followed her lead, my knees tucked into your armpits, you held my thighs as I edged my hips closer toward Lizzie. We kissed and ground closer together, caressing each other, above your face. You could see our pussy's glistening wet above you, too far out of tongues reach.

You moved your hands up my thighs, I wasn't out of hands reach. You parted my lips with your fingers and pushed two fingers of your other hand inside me. As you fingered me you pushed your thumb on my clit. You heard me moan into Lizzie's mouth. You stroked my thigh with your free hand, gently, softly, in sharp contrast with how hard you were fingering me.

I couldn't let you make me come yet and you were getting me too close. I pulled back. As I did Lizzie lowered her hips and sat on your face. I smiled at your muffled moan as you started to enjoy her pussy. I lowered my wet pussy onto your bare chest and sat grinding softly against you as I kissed Lizzie.

Then I pushed my hips back and slid my pussy down over your stomach, over your hard cock. I coated you in my juices as I moved past. I kissed your thighs, I sucked your balls into my mouth. I sucked your cock into my mouth and tasted myself. Then I knelt up and held you firm before slowly lowering my hips down. I relished in the feeling of you inside me, you always feel so good inside me. I slowly rocked my hips up and down before increasing my rhythm.

We lost ourselves for a short while, until Lizzie grabbed my hand pulling me out of my trance.

'I want to taste you,' she gasped.

I wanted her to taste me to, I wanted to know what a woman's tongue felt like between my legs.

We worked ourselves into a position where Lizzie was lying on the bed, her head between my knees. You were behind me. At first I lowered down onto Lizzie's face and let her tongue start to explore me. You held my breasts and teased my nipples. I felt your cock pushing against me. Lizzie's tongue felt amazing, but I needed you inside me, I'd needed you inside me all day. I leant forward slightly, you pushed your cock over my pussy, sliding back and forward. You held my hips firm then you pushed inside me. You fucked me slowly, deeply, sliding your cock in and out. Lizzies fingers moved to my clit first, she circled her fingers gently over and over. Then she lifted her face, her tongue whipped over my lips and flicked at my clit as you pulled your cock out, then you sunk your cock back inside me as she lowered away. Next time when you pulled your cock out you pushed it inside Lizzie's open mouth, letting her suck my juices off your cock. Then you pushed back inside me. Each time you pushed back inside me you fucked me harder. Lizzie kept an even pressure on my clit when you were inside me but as your rhythm increased and our mutual need to just fuck grew, she lay back and moved her fingers to my clit instead. I could tell you were enjoying it, I could tell you were holding back.

'I want you to come,' I said, 'fill me, I want to feel you fill me.'

It didn't take long before I felt you grip me tighter.

'Oh fuck, I'm coming, oh fuck,' you groaned.

I felt your warm load bouncing inside me. You held me tight for a few moments then your grip released.

You part laughed and gasped as you regained yourself. I pictured your flushed face that I wished I could see. You gently stroked my hips and my back. You kept your cock inside me while Lizzie lifted her face again and began licking my clit, she timed it perfect with the effect of your gentle touch and a sudden rush flooded through my body.

'Oh fuck,' I moaned.

You started to move back while Lizzie continued to lick my pussy. She adjusted her position and I lifted my hips slightly. As you pulled out, I felt your come drip out of me, it began to splash on her face. She pulled me down by my hips and pushed her tongue inside me. She licked and sucked my come filled pussy till I was moaning uncontrollably. You had knelt by my side and were sucking on my nipple. The combination filled my body with such intense sensations.

'Oh my God. Oh fuck, ah...ah...ah,' I groaned. And then I came, hard. A force of pleasure exploded through me. My hips involuntarily pushed against Lizzie's face. My orgasm continued to ripple around my body. You put your arms around me and I let myself collapse against you. I slid my body off Lizzies face and sat next to you. We kissed briefly. I giggled and rested my head on your chest. I looked up at you and smiled. Then I turned around and leant over Lizzie to kiss her. I could taste us both on her lips, on her tongue, inside her mouth.

I lifted myself up, looked down at her, I breathlessly giggled at first and let it turn into a smile. I started to kiss down her body, taking each nipple into my mouth as I passed. I kissed down her stomach and kissed lightly across her mound. I kept going, down to her lips. I kissed her lips, tentatively, still unsure whether I did want to do this. I kissed over her pussy lips then lightly flicked my tongue along her slit. It tasted fine, this is fine. Actually, I found myself wanting to explore further. I gently parted her lips with my fingers, exposing all the folds of her pussy. I began to explore with my tongue licking between pleats, sucking her lips into my mouth. I pushed my tongue inside her and tasted her, then slid it between her inner lips till I found her clit. I flicked my tongue lightly over her clit, she softly moaned. I licked firmer and then brought my lips to her clit. I sucked and licked and lost myself in the motion. I could hear her moaning, I felt her clit throb harder in my mouth, I kept doing what I hoped was good, what I thought I may like. Then I felt her body tense around me and I realised, I was making Lizzie come. She groaned loudly as her body shuddered underneath me, I only stopped once her thighs lessened their grip and fell wide apart. I giggled into her pussy and looked up. You moved quickly to me and kissed me so strong, long and deep. We collapsed on the bed, the three of us, you in the middle, both our heads on your chest and lay content.

12