You Need to Leave

Story Info
Husband ordered to leave his own house by wife and friend.
3.3k words
3.84
44.6k
55
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,071 Followers

All characters are over 18.

"You need to leave," Cliff said.

Bill jerked his head over at the couple on the couch. It had been a strange evening as it was starting with his wife insisting she sits next to their guest. Then, they were whispering conspiratorially during the movie. But now hearing his frat brother order him to leave was a shock. Ok, not hearing it from him but seeing his wife nodding in agreement was the real shock. "You're kidding, right? I'm supposed to leave my own house, my wife, so you two can...? What, screw?" he asked angrily.

Cliff looked at the cute redhead on the couch and pulled her onto his lap so she was straddling him. "I never kid about anything like this," he said as he cupped the soft C-cup breast.

Bill stood up angrily but Alice turned her head and stopped him.

"You should leave," she said, "Why is it you never can 'read the room?'" she asked. "We've been snuggling here for the last two hours watching that movie you recommended. You never once looked over to see that Cliff and I were getting to know each other." She turned back to the tall dark-haired man and ran her hand up his chest before locking her mouth onto his.

"Come on, Alice, I saw you guys were flirting a bit but this is enough. Christ! Why are you doing this?" he asked as he stepped closer.

Cliff broke the kiss and glared at his former frat brother, "I told her. I told her about you and Lexi. While you two were going together...you know why you have to leave," he said firmly.

Bill stopped. Back at college Lexi, the hottest coed on campus had come over to the house and Bill thought he was the only one there. Alice had a bio lab that evening and Cliff was out somewhere. They started out just talking but when Lexi commented how horny she was and needed to leave so she could get some cock Bill volunteered. He never thought anyone would know. "Shit! That was one time and I never thought you'd find out," he said lamely.

Alice glared at Bill. "That's your excuse? You never thought anyone would find out? How many other sluts have you fucked assuming no one would find out?" she spat.

Cliff stroked Alice's ass, "Jimmy told me. He was studying and could hear everything. She really begged you to fuck her ass?" he asked. "She always told me that was off-limits."

Jimmy Jackson's room was next to Bill's and the walls were pretty thin. Sex with Lexi had been incredible and he often replayed the many things they did. "Shit, shit, shit. I'm sorry. Really. I don't have an excuse except that she was so damn hot and I'm a guy." he moaned.

"Get the fuck out of here. Go to a motel and we'll talk tomorrow," Alice ordered as she pulled off her tee shirt. "Go, or we'll duct tape you to the workout station downstairs and come get you in the morning."

Cliff nodded. He had no doubt they could subdue the man. Cliff was 6' 4", 240 pounds of muscle. Bill couldn't have been more than 160. "Get the fuck out of here, dude, if you know what's good for you. I've been dreaming about getting even with you for years and Alice is just as eager." He cupped the redhead's newly bared breasts and sighed, "Holy fuck! you and I are going to have a good time tonight. Too bad we wasted the first two hours with that boring movie."

Alice sighed and looked at the only hand ever to completely grab her boob. She wondered if the axiom about large hands held true. She glanced at Bill and sighed, "you still here? You're killing the mood."

The two glared at Bill as Alice's hips rocked against Cliff's cock, his hands squeezing her huge tits.

Knowing he had no choice he walked over, picked up his coat and wallet, and left the house.

* * *

"Fuck! I thought he'd never leave," Cliff said as he picked up the much smaller girl and carried her down the hall to the master bedroom.

Bill sat in his car wanting to cry. Why had he fucked Lexi? He never hesitated, never considered she was his frat brother's girlfriend. Never considered that he had a faithful girlfriend. She told him she needed cock and his cock surged to its entire six inches within seconds. He wasn't married to Alice yet but he still had cheated. He thought about what hotel or motel was nearby when the trees next to the house were lit by the lights in the master bedroom. He was about to get out of the car to see what they were doing but decided not to. He put the car in reverse and backed out onto the street leaving Cliff's Tahoe sitting alone in the driveway. He was halfway down the block when he stopped.

Cliff sucked a nipple between his lips, "Fuck, Alice. I'd want to be doing this even if Bill hadn't fucked Lexi. I have fantasized about you for years," he said softly.

Alice stroked the man's head as he pleasured her ultra-sensitive nipples. She always could get off just with nipple stimulation but this was even more intense. She'd never been with a man so...manly. His chest and abs were tightly rippled with sheaths of muscles and covered with just the right amount of hair. Bill was virtually hairless with no definition. She had the thought that perhaps Cliff's cock would be smaller having heard that men who'd taken steroids suffered a bit of shrinkage. She observed the headlights flash on the trees outside before sweeping to the left and disappearing.

"He's gone," she said as she dropped to her knees. "I'm yours all night."

"And tomorrow morning. I'm not going to stop fucking you until Bill comes home. I don't give a flying fuck if we're fucking when he walks in...not wasting a minute more," he smiled as the girl's attention was on his belt and pants.

"Holy shit!" Alice sighed as an easy eight inches popped free when she pulled down his boxers. He was still not hard and bigger than any cock she'd ever seen.

"I take it I'm bigger than Bill?" he asked.

"A lot. Shit!" she said again as she stroked the fat shaft with both hands. The heavy veined shaft grew in her hands as she pumped the increasing length.

Bill pulled to the curb, mind in turmoil. He wanted to see what they were doing but he'd seen Cliff naked back in college and dreaded Alice's reaction to his cock. He'd been told Cliff was over 10 inches hard and Alice was tiny. So he wanted to see but feared her reaction. Then he hoped she might panic...be scared that it would hurt too much and nothing would come of it. He put the car in park, turned off the engine, and got out.

Alice opened her mouth as wide as she could as she licked the flared head. It was as if she were putting a racquetball in her mouth. Even his balls were huge. She idly wondered why Lexi would have settled for Bill's cock when she had this whenever she wanted. Then she felt ashamed that she was diminishing what Bill had to offer....though she wondered how she'd feel after Cliff's cock hit her in places she never knew existed?

Bill tried to be as quiet as possible regretting having planted the thorny bushes along the side of the house. He looked in the window and almost gasped aloud seeing Alice's mouth stretched wide around the huge shaft. He'd heard he was huge but never saw him hard before. This was a lot bigger than he thought. It was one thing to be over 10 inches, but his cock was so fucking fat it made him want to throw up. Then he looked at Cliff's physique. He had more muscles in his chest than Bill had in his entire body. Both were fully naked and even with her huge tits Alice looked to be a third the size of Cliff. Her pale-pink nipples were rock hard and jutting out and Bill could see the red images of hand prints on the one closest to him.

Cliff looked down smiling as Alice struggled to take just a third of his cock into her mouth. He gently held her head as she tried to bob more and more into her mouth. "You're doing great," he said, "play with your pussy as you suck. I want to fuck you so let me know when you're wet and ready for me."

Alice nodded as she reached between her legs and found that she was indeed very wet. It occurred to her that she'd never once been this turned on...this aroused. Her clit felt as if it were on fire and she was moaning on the man's cock as she sucked and diddled herself.

Bill had pulled his cock out of his pants without remembering when. He was stroking himself seeing Alice play with her pussy. That was something he'd asked her to do but she'd always refused. He could see she was now taking over half the plump mass into her throat and was having to swallow repeatedly. Each time she bobbed her mouth onto his cock Bill could see her throat expand. How was she not gagging? he wondered.

"Fuck!" Cliff groaned as he stepped back, "Fuck! You almost got me to cum. Not complaining just want to get at that tight pussy of yours," he said as he pulled the girl to her feet. "I'll let you swallow my cum later if you're a good girl."

Alice laughed, "I don't plan on being a good girl any time tonight. I plan on giving Father Patrick something to jerk off about during confessional on Sunday," she chuckled. She squealed happily as she was lifted up.

Bill watched in amazement as Cliff picked up his wife effortlessly, cupped her ass as she wrapped her legs around his torso, then lowered her onto his jutting shaft. He wondered if the neighbors could hear her cries as the fat head popped into her tiny pussy, but that was driven from his mind as he exploded all over the side of the house.

"Oh my fucking God!" Alice spat as she felt her poor pussy getting ruined by the large club entering her. Her head was spinning as she felt herself get lifted off and the fat head popped out. Then she braced herself as the slick bulb again stretched her open and slid inside her. This time the stinging was less, a lot less. By the fifth time Cliff did this, she no longer felt pain but a pleasure she never experienced before. As Cliff lowered her once again he pressed against her cervix triggering her first orgasm, gripping the man's massive torso tightly as she ground against him. Wave after wave of pleasure flowed through her as she plunged all the way onto the huge shaft.

Bill's jaw dropped seeing his wife orgasm. The few times she'd cum while making love she'd quietly moaned with pleasure. Most of the time he'd had to go down on her to get her off after he came. He'd never seen her whole body spasm like that or heard her so vocal.

Cliff grinned as the girl writhed against him. He loved how expressive some women were when they came. He'd been told dozens of times that they never came like that before. Some even cried, whether in embarrassment or from pleasure, he didn't care. As Alice slumped in his arms he carried her to the bed and laid her on her back. He then crawled between her legs, pressed his slick cock against her flared hole, and drove back inside.

Bill was getting hard again even with his ego further deflated. Watching Cliff's muscular ass rising and falling between Alice's open legs was the most erotic thing he'd ever seen. He felt his pocket and groaned realizing he left his phone in the house. His cock was throbbing again and he was stroking in rhythm with Cliff's fucking. His wife's hands were eagerly exploring Cliff's chest back and ass as if feeling a man's body for the first time.

Cliff was trying to hold off but Alice's eagerness, incredibly tight pussy, and huge tits flopping with each thrust were getting to be too much.

Bill felt himself getting close and felt the aching in his balls increase as Alice's tiny hands gripped Cliff's ass cheeks. Her pelvis was rocking to meet each of his thrusts and he could hear her getting louder.

Alice suddenly cried out beneath the man's huge body as she came right when Cliff let out a loud deep groan and came inside the girl's married pussy.

Bill watched as the two lovers held each other tightly, pelvises locked tightly together. Cliff's back was slick with sweat and a stream of creamy fluids flowed out around the fat cock onto the bed. Bill was still stroking his cock as he watched them passionately kiss.

Cliff rolled off the beautiful girl and sighed. "Damn! You're so fucking tight, it was hard not cumming immediately."

"I'll bet you say that to all the girls," Alice giggled. Her whole body was still thrumming from the two more incredible orgasms she'd yet experienced. "I'm not just saying that either." She reached down to stroke his cock which at half-mast was still fatter and longer than Bill's. "I mean, how could you find any woman that isn't really tight?"

Cliff laughed, "You're right but what I said stands. You are so fucking tight I thought I'd never fit all the way in."

"I'm glad you don't give up," she chuckled, "I'd never have experienced two...wow! she sighed, "those were incredible."

Bill felt his cock go soft listening to them discuss how big Cliff was and how she'd never been that satisfied. He was thinking about getting a hotel room as he tucked his now flaccid cock back in his pants. He was about to turn away when he heard his name.

"Why didn't you break up with Lexi after she cheated on you with Bill?" she asked. "I mean, I remember you were still with her at graduation."

"I thought about it, but she was crying, saying how sorry she was and how it was all a mistake," Cliff said softly.

Bill was straining to hear but Cliff spoke a bit more loudly as he continued.

"Then she said something that seemed to make it alright, but it probably wouldn't be right to tell you."

Alice laughed, "We fucked. Could we be closer?" she asked as she climbed onto the naked man and kissed him.

"Ok. Lexi said it wasn't as if she really cheated since she couldn't even feel Bill inside her. She only wanted him to fuck her ass so she could feel something," he said softly as he stroked the girl's incredible body.

Alice chuckled, "I can see that. It isn't that Bill's cock is small, I mean it's pretty much average but compared to what she'd been getting...I can see what she means."

"So...?" Cliff said tentatively.

"So, when...if Bill and I make love again, I'm sure I will barely feel him. But I'll accept what I have since I'm not prepared to step out of my vows on a regular basis." She reached between them guiding him back inside. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth wide as Cliff slid back inside her, "but I might be remembering how great this feels whenever he is inside me," she moaned.

Bill staggered back and then quickly fled to his car.

* * *

Cliff had Alice bent over the arm of the couch, driving his cock deep inside Alice's tight rectum as Bill came in the front door.

Alice looked up, then at the clock. "You're early. Cliff plans on fucking me until noon, so perhaps you could go cut the grass or something," she panted. "Fuck, Cliff. Keep going. I love how this feels," she cried as she felt another orgasm coming on.

Bill walked by them and back to the master bedroom. The sheets were a mess and he could see a half-dozen dried cum stains. He grabbed his suitcase, put as many clothes and toiletries as would fit, then came back to the living room. Cliff was still bent over Alice's back. He hadn't noticed it before, but Alice was plunging a large dildo into her swollen pussy as she was getting buggered.

He put the bag down by the front door before speaking. "When you're both finished, I packed a few things for you. You can pick up the rest some other time," he said quietly.

Cliff and Alice both turned to look.

"What? Why?" Alice sputtered trying in vain to stand up. "This was just to even the score."

Bill laughed. "First of all, I spent two hours with Lexi." He looked at his watch. "You've been fucking for what? 12? Second, as Lexi put it, it wasn't cheating as she barely felt me inside her. If that's the measure of cheating, you've said over and over how much you felt Cliff inside you. At this point there's no coming back from where you guys have gone, so, you need to leave. Both of you. No, don't stop what you're doing. You should finish and then go. By the way, your parents are on their way over to pick you up. They're not very happy with you right now," he said as he sat in a chair watching them.

Cliff pulled out of Alice's ass and turned to face Bill. "Fuck you. You called her parents?" He took a step over, fists clenched.

Bill calmly pulled out a gun, "I didn't want to use this," he said softly. He ejected a shell, "Yes, it's loaded. There are 13 more where that came from. I checked with my lawyer. I'm fully within my rights to defend my home from intruders and once I politely asked you to leave..."

* * *

Three months later, the divorce went through. Cliff's took a month longer as it was not as amicable. Alice moved back in with her parents, eventually finding a guy with a huge cock who constantly cheated on her...but did I mention she found a guy with a huge cock?

Bill was sitting alone eating Mexican when the cute waitress brought over a margarita.

"I didn't order this," Bill said looking at other tables.

"I know. I remember you and your wife used to come in here all the time. This was the marg you always ordered. In the last few months, you've come in alone and I noticed you no longer had on your wedding ring. I wasn't sure if that was a temporary thing but today I thought I'd take a chance. Mind if I take a break and join you?" she asked. The girl's name was Sarah and she admitted she'd had a crush on Bill for years but never thought there was a chance he'd even notice her.

Bill had noticed her. How could he not? She was a tall slender blonde with an athletic figure, and her smile lit up the room. He'd always thought she used the smile to increase her tips but found it was for him.

Six months later, Sarah and Bill headed off to Aruba on their honeymoon. Ironically, the Uber driver who picked them up turned out to be Cliff.

barkirk
barkirk
3,071 Followers