You Need Too

Story Info
A mind control story.
893 words
3.79
6.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Taffe
Taffe
116 Followers

All made up but I sometimes wonder if things in films do happen.

There I was in my lounge Billy no mates watching a film and getting very drunk. It was not until I could see 2 of things on the screen that I decided to struggle up the stairs to bed. What a dream I had. All I could hear was some one saying "All you have to do is say, you need too and they will do as you ask. Like I said I was drunk but it kept being repeated until I went off to la la land. When I woke the next day I did have a head ache, ok so it was a hang over from hell. That would teach me, not. I could still hear the voice saying what it had said before and continued to for an hour or so and then it just stopped.

I went out for a walk to clear my head a bit as it was a nice day. I walked up the road, then off to walk around the park. The voice started in my head again and as this young woman got closer it got louder, till I heard myself say out loud "You need to stop and chat to me."

That's what she did, we spoke about what she did and why she was out for a walk and how much she enjoyed talking to me. Moving on. It was a good 10 mins before I saw a couple coming towards me and this time feeling more confident when I got up close I just said "you need to walk home separately now". The guy just carried on walking. The girl just stood there with a smile on her face.

"You need to come home with me now."

She smiled took my hand and we walked to my house. When we got there, I turned and said "You need to come in and remove all your clothes so I can see you naked and you will tell me the last time you had sex and in what position."

She came in removed all her clothes, she had a good figure, she told me how she had sex 2 nights ago, that she had not cum but told her boyfriend how good he was when he took her from behind.

I had an erection and I knew how I was going to get rid of it.

"You need to suck me off and you will cum hard it will be the best blow job you have given anyone."

She got on her knees and did just that, her whole body shook and the effect on my cock was good as I pumped a load down her throat. She sat back with a contented look on her face.

"You need to take you time to get dressed. You will then go home and either play with yourself till you cum or have sex with you partner until you do." That is what she did her tits were the last things to be covered up. I wanted to play but did not want to push my luck, off she went I wondered what would happen next.

I had different plans. I went up to my boss the next day and just said "You need to put me on a special project for the next three days, I will select who assists me and you will act like everything is normal. You need to make sure that I have a big room away from everyone as I do not want anyone to overhear anything.

"Ok conference room 3 is available, who would you like to assist you?"

"You need me to choose those." Was the best response that could come up with.

I checked out the room, it was not big but big enough. Then I walked up to one of the girls in the office and just said "You need to come with me on a special project."

Her name was Joanne. Joanne just followed me to the room. I had to make sure the wording was right or this could get messy.

"You need to strip off as fast as you can and then you need to fuck me till you cum."

With that she pulled her jumper and blouse off together removed her bra, took her jeans and knickers down and off along with her shoes. I laid down on the room floor and she lowered her body down on my cock. Now I am not that big but she let out a few grunts as my cock disappeared into her cunt.

"You need me to suck on you nipples to make you cum." She grabbed a tit and put it my mouth without hesitation I sucked on the nipple, this caused her to cum hard but she kept going and came again.

"You need to get off now and get dressed, making sure I can see your tits till the very last minute."

She got dressed but left her top off for a while before putting in on but not pulling it down and then her tits were covered.

"You need to go back to work now, if anyone asks you were helping me with transfers for a client." Off she went. Who was going to be next.......

Taffe

Taffe
Taffe
116 Followers