Helping Hand - Day 01

Story Info
A student gets his wish to never jerk off alone again granted.
6.6k words
4.59
22.5k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story are 18 years or older.

-Prologue

I like to masturbate in weird places. Or rather, I like to masturbate whenever fancy strikes me, and I'm not too fussy about where I am. What I'm trying to say is, it's not actually out of character that this story starts with me jerking off behind a Domino's at 2 pm.

My name is Patrick Rickman. People often just call me Prick, but I try to discourage that. I'm 18, I'm doing my A-levels, I'm 5'9", bony, pale, I still live with my parents, and I'm a virgin. On this particular evening I'd been out for a midnight stroll, until the sight of Black woman with huge jugs jogged past me, and gave me a boner. Imagine the things I could do with those things. So I went to the alley behind the Domino's, where a dumpster covered my lower half from the deserted main road, and started working the pump.

Because I happened to be outside, and because I happened to be standing at that particular spot, facing that particular direction at that particular time, I saw a bright yellow dot fly across the sky. It gave off a translucent tail, and even in my horny state I stopped to look at it. I'd seen a shooting star before, once or twice, but there was something ethereal about this one. On a whim, I closed my eyes right as it went out of view, and I made a wish.

"I wish I never had to jerk off again. I wish every time I started jerking off, a woman would come and finish for me."

I opened my eyes. I felt strange, and for a brief second I actually believed my wish had been fulfilled. Hopefully, rather ridiculously I tugged at my rapidly softening prick, then waited, listened.

Nothing happened.

I was all alone, just as I had been. I finished the job on my own, imagining that the Black woman would come back and let me cum on her massive tits. But in the end it hit nothing but the cold metal of the dumpster. With a deflated posture I dragged myself home.

Did my mom never teach me the value of patience?

-A wank in the woods

Several days later, I had gone to the forest with my hammock and an old Batman comic. The weather was nice and the air was hot, so there were a few scattered hikers out and about. As I was engrossed in my comic book, I paid them no mind, and they were far enough away not to notice me. I was focused on Batman tying up Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn, both in absurdly sexual costumes, their cleavage almost popping out of the screen. Oh, how I love those old comics. I felt my shorts growing tighter, and after a few more pages of the damsels in distress, now with their arms bound tightly behind their bodies, I had a full hard-on. I jumped out of my hammock, and went a short distance into a small clearing surrounded by thick shrub. There I undid my belt, pulled out my salmon and started slowly flaying it. I closed my eyes, and let the fresh air and the distant sounds add to the stimulation.

I was so caught up in the moment, I failed to hear the footsteps behind me. I did feel the fingers that wrapped around my pulsing hard cock. I jumped, and let out a crass feminine cry, turning around to face my assailant.

Her hand was still on my member, and not about to let go. She was gorgeous, skinny and very clearly active, maybe an inch shorter than me. Her skin was pale and smooth. She wore skintight shorts and a burgundy hiking-bra, and her chest was heaving up and down, giving an impressive show with her cleavage. Her long, blonde hair was pulled back in a tight ponytail, and her forehead was full of sweat. And she was rubbing my penis.

"What are you doing?" I asked, heart in throat.

"I'm just giving you a helping hand," she said casually, giving me a mild smile. Her hand glided easily up and down on my shaft, and the sensation made it hard to focus. Her breasts rose and sunk in a hypnotic pattern.

"You don't have to. I'm-I'm-I'm okay," I stammered.

"I don't mind. I need to catch my breath anyway." She looked at her smart-watch, probably checking your pulse.

I started feeling fear. Women this beautiful don't engage with men like me. They especially don't jerk us off unprompted when they don't know us. "Please stop!" I shouted out, louder than I intended. She let go of me at once, but didn't step back.

"I get it," she said with a smile. "You want a blowjob, don't you?"

"What?! No, I..." was as far as I got, before the gorgeous blonde was on her knees, and her lips were tasting the head of my rock hard dick. The feeling of her softly kissing me down there, where no other woman had ever touched me before, took from my brain even the capability to speak, and it was a miracle I managed to stay standing.

My cock slid into her mouth. She could feel how far along I was, and started with a quick pace, skilfully sucking my cock, and letting her tongue dance along it's side. I felt my orgasm building from the moment my head touched the back of her throat. I grabbed her by the ponytail to keep myself steady. Her head bobbed up and down on me at rapid speed, stimulating me more than I could handle.

I was gonna explode.

"Watch out, I'm..." was as much as I manage to say, as the sensation inside me overflowed. I yanked her back by the hair, and my entire body tensed up as I sprayed string after string of white, sticky goo on the unknown succubus, spoiling her beautiful face and hair. The orgasm was the most intense I'd ever experienced, and lasted a full minute. All the while I was holding the jogger's hair back, visibly hurting her. Finally, as the climaxing subdued, my body tensed up, and the girl was able to free herself from my grasp.

"What the fuck? What was the point of that?!" she shouted at me. I looked down at the damage I had caused. Her face was covered in cum, some just now dripping from her chin onto her bra.

"I'm so sorry. It just happened so quickly, I didn't have time."

"Then don't pull out, idiot! What's wrong with you." She was looking up at you with furious intent, as another splash of your cum landed on the exposed part of her breast. She looked down and sighed. "How am I supposed to clean up out here?"

She got to her feet, as she wiped a hand across her sexy, spoilt face, getting most of the sperm, and shook it off. She rubbed a hard finger over her tit, picking up both stains of cum, and sucked it clean. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. This gorgeous stranger, who had just sucked me off, just tasted and swallowed my cum. This was the kind of thing I only thought happened in porn, but it had just somehow happened to me. She kept cleaning herself with her hands until she looked mostly acceptable.

"I'm really sorry about that, emh..." I said, hoping she would supply her name. She didn't.

"Just be a bit more mindful next time, okay? Prick." She shot me a vicious look, and spun around and left, picking up a jog as soon as she was out of the clearing. I was left standing alone, limp dick hanging out of my trousers, trying to figure out what the hell just happened.

That's when I remembered my wish. Could it be? It was almost silly to even consider it, but how else to explain what had happened? What had the wish been? That I would never have to jerk myself off? That a woman would appear to help me. What had the mysterious vixen said? 'Just giving a helping hand'. Could it actually be true? Had I been given the power to summon women, just by tugging my prick a little? It had been a special star, I reminded myself.

There was really only one way to find out. With what I had just experienced, it was no big wonder I was hard again, and I slowly stroked myself, this time facing the opening so as not to be startled again. This time I was gonna keep my wits about me. And if this actually worked, I was determined to see just how far I could take it.

I should have anticipated what happened next, but took me completely off guard.

"Hey, listen, I'm sorry about how I flew off at you. I didn't want to be mean." The girly voice came from behind the trees, and a familiar face came into view.

"Oh shit," I muttered to myself.

"It's just I wasn't expecting to be covered in cum today, you know. I have to go home to my boyfriend afterwards, you know."

I regained my composure as she came closer, making a beeline for my exposed sex.

"I do apologize," I said sympathetically. "I was just too caught up in the moment. You get that, don't you?"

"Yeah, I get it. I didn't give you a lot of time to think. I guess maybe I should apologize," she said as she got on her knees in front of me, for the second time in less than five minutes. I couldn't believe my fortune. I came all over this woman's face, and now she was back for seconds. Not only that, she was apologizing to me for it. "Just come in my mouth this time, yeah?"

She wrapped her fingers around my stiff shaft, and gently started massaging me. A rush of feeling surged through my body, starting at my hips and going out to my toes and fingers. I shivered. The sexy jogger didn't notice, and kept jerking me with steady rhythm.

With so much blood rushing to my loins, I had just enough left in my brain to remember what I had wanted. "You know, if you took off your top, I could come on your chest, and nobody would see anything." I cringed as the words left my lips.

The hand on my cock stopped, and I saw the girl thinking over the words. "Yeah, I suppose," she sighed, not able to dispute my logic. 'I don't want you to spray jizz on my tits' was apparently not in her vocabulary today. Indifferently she unclipped her tight sports-bra, and lifting it over her head. I held in a gasp as her firm, petite breasts revealed themselves to me. I'd never seen boobs in real life, and these were better than most of the ones I'd seen even online.

"Those are fucking nice," I exclaimed, partly wanting to see how far I could push it, partly not able to stop myself.

"I guess," she said, as she hung her bra up on a nearby branch, and went back to the business of jerking me off. Again the sensation was almost overpowering, and this time I had the sight of her perfectly sculpted tits jiggling with the movement of her arm.

"Do you mind if I touch you?" I asked confidently, trying to mask the fear in my voice.

"Go on, help yourself," she shrugged. She was checking her messages on her smart-watch, struggling to read as her hand kept moving. I had to bend down to reach her chest, but my fingers tingled as they groped around her soft, warm flesh. It was almost enough to send me over the edge, but luckily I had just come five minutes ago. I grabbed the other one too, squealing firm, and feeling their weight. They were on the smaller side, but they complimented her slender figure, and her sharp nipples felt thrilling between my fingertips as I kneaded them gently.

I could feel myself building up pressure rapidly, and I needed release. As tempting as it was to splash her face again, she had been nothing but fantastic to me, and I wanted to keep up my end of the bargain.

"I'm about to come," I said stiffly, my concentration starting to fail me again. The feeling in my groin was building, and it was too late to stop it now.

The girl smiled, and picked up the pace, sending an explosion through my body. She moved herself closer, putting the tip of my cock right up against her tit. I clenched my fist as she jerked me to orgasm, and the sensation got too much.

I exploded with a load roar, as semen crashed against the naked tit with force. The topless jogger kept the pace up, as more and more white stuff covered her boob. She pointed my cock at the other one to spread the load. I could barely take the sight of my seed covering this woman's bare tits.

The stream of sperm stopped, and the stranger slowed down her pace, finally letting go of me completely. She had leaned back to stop my sperm running down her washboard belly, and now she quickly put her bra back on, trapping her wet cum underneath. This is just too fucking hot, I thought to myself.

"Thanks for that," I muttered, too dizzy to talk.

"Thanks for not coming on my face again," she said with a grin as she got up.

"Can I touch your tits again? One last time?" I asked hopefully.

"I have a boyfriend," was her reply, not offended but still decisive. Now that I'd come, the spell must be wearing off. I wondered if she would ever feel embarrassed about what she'd just done. "I should get going," she said, and left without a pause. For a second I considered calling her back for a third time, but I figured she deserved to go back to her boyfriend finally. Also, I'd just had two orgasms within ten minutes. And I was curious to see what else I could use my powers for.

-Sluts on the bus go round and round

I caught the 3 bus at the edge of the forest. Being after lunch, it was fairly quiet. I sat behind a group of three girls, probably 18 years old as well, chatting freely and loudly. At the front of the bus sat an old man, and at the far back was a Black guy in a track-suit with headphones on.

"I can't believe he said that to you," said one of the girls, sitting in front of her friends and facing back. She looked Latina, with a dolled up face and a revealing top. All the girls were definitely on the slutty side, and they made my head spin with fantasies. I had a strong feeling I recognized them from school.

"I know. You know, I told him when we started, I'm not that kind of skank. If he wants a booty-call, he can find someone else," said the girl closest to me, who I had judged to be the skankiest of the group. She looked middle-eastern, but her clothes were anything but; she had form-fitting yoga-pants and a strap-less crop-top that covered less than half of her massive tits. She also wore an obnoxious red lipstick and thick makeup.

"Do guys really walk around thinking we're just here to please them. God!" exclaimed the girl next to her. Her voice was smooth and soothing, she was also Arab, but with a much more pleasant face, and a less powdered one too. Her black tank-top covered more than either of her friends, but still gave me a solid look at her very respectable bosom. She had been my favourite of the bunch when I'd passed them coming onto the train.

I listened to them fretting and gossiping, counting the stops to school. After three of four stops, the guy behind me got off. Now it was only me, the girls, and the old man up front. I was sure he wouldn't be very observant.

"I need to go to the mall this weekend," the Latina said. "I've got nothing to wear to Steve's party. Do you guys want to come?"

"Yeah, I'll come," said the big tittied Arab. "I've wanted to get some new heels for like a year now."

"Oh yeah? What are you getting?" asked the first girl.

"They've got this really sexy one at Clarks. I kept begging my dad, and he finally gave me the money to buy them."

Now that those two girls were deep in their own conversation, I saw my chance, and there wasn't a snowball's chance in hell I was planning to let it go. I jumped sideways, to the window seat, putting me just behind the black tank-top.

"Ah, you're so lucky. My step-dad never gives me shit. He's such a prick," said the girl up front.

I slid my hand down my trousers, reached my fingers around my cock, surprised to see how hard I was already. My eyes were locked on the girl right in front of me, as I pulled my foreskin down, once, twice, three times.

On the fourth, she turned around, and looked straight at me. I quickly put a finger to my lips, then crooked it to invite her over. She nodded, and pushed past her well-endowed friend, to join me on the seat behind.

"But you always have such nice clothes, though. How do you afford them?" The two girls were so engrossed, neither of them looked back at their friend, who was now wordlessly undoing my belt buckle, and popping open my jeans. Without asking for permission, I put my hand down her top, folding my long fingers around her nice, fleshy boob. I was getting more confident, and my hunch proved true as her only reaction was to pull my stiff cock out, and start stroking. Her soft touch felt great, and I stiffened even further.

"Thank you. But you should see my wardrobe, it's practically empty. I just need a new dress."

"They've got a sale on at River Island."

"I know! I usually don't go to River, but they have some good stuff this year actually."

The girls in front droned on, but I stopped listening, too preoccupied with my Arab. I pulled one tit out of her bra, so I could play freely with her nipple. She gave me a smile of approval, which made me question whether or not she was enjoying this. Her hand was working my fully erect member somewhat stiffly. She was clearly not the most experienced. But the fact that we were sitting right behind her oblivious friends made the situation a thousand times hotter.

"I need something that shows off my tits," said the Latina up front. The big breasted Middle-Eastern girl nodded agreeingly, but the girl jerking me off chuckled. As did I; her tits weren't exactly prisoners in her blouse. But this attracted the attentions of the friends. They both turned to us.

"Simone, why are you sitting back there?" the Latina asked. The girl, Simone, shrugged, her hand never slowing down.

"Oh my god, what the fuck," said the other girl, leaning over the seat and looking down. "What are you doing?"

"I'm just giving him a handjob, Rani," she said. "What's with you guys, you've never jerked a guy off?" The Latina got up, while the one with the biggest boobs turned around to face us.

"Not on a bus!" Rani said.

"Who is this guy?" asked the Latina. She fumed at me. I gave her a wink, which only set her off more.

"I don't know," Simone answered innocently, turning to face her friend, showing her exposed breast in the process.

"Oh my god, your tit is out," the Latina exclaimed.

"Sorry, that's my fault," I said, covering her up with my palm (and giving her a good squeeze while I was there). I looked her friends up and down, and wished in the moment my mysterious powers would work on them as well. They definitely had better tits. I'd love to rub my cock between them. Simone's hand wasn't doing much for me, either. "Feel free to help out. Simone isn't exactly an expert. No offence," I quickly added as the Arab turned to shoot me a hurt look.

"Are you out of your mind?" Rani fired at me. "I don't even know you."

"Just a little peek?" I proposed, my confidence inextricably rising. Having a beautiful girl servicing your cock removes your fear of coming off as lame, it turns out. I put a hand behind my girl's head, and pushed her somewhat aggressively down in my lap. She quickly and submissively shifted in her seat to get low enough, and she put my let my dick slide between her puffy lips.

"Simone!" the Latina cried out. "Stop doing that to her."

But I had no intention of stopping. The girl's lips felt great on my staff, and I guided her head up and down. She didn't have too much experience here either, unfortunately, so I took charge of her, pushing her as far down as she would go.

The bus stopped, and the doors opened. The two standing girls turned around, seeing a slouching guy in his late twenties boarding, clearly preoccupied with his headphones. We all watched with trepidation as he came closer, but thankfully he sat down in front of us, across the isle. The two girls were clearly shook up.

"Come on, Simone, stop it," the Latina said, grabbing my living sex toy by the arm. But she couldn't even shake her. Simone came up for air, and faced her concerned friend.

"I'll be done in a second, guys," she said, then dived back on my cock.

Her friend now addressed me. "Whatever you're doing to her, please stop it. Someone could see her. We're almost at our school, if anyone saw her doing..." Her voice shuddered even with the thought.

"Please, buddy," the big-breasted Arab implored me. "Just let her go."

12