All Comments on 'You Never Forget'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
Bebop3Bebop3over 2 years ago

A sad story told well. Thanks for sharing and sorry for your loss.

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

if you cheat on me its over

she cheats

well, I guess i'll take you back

but if you cheat on me again its definitely over

she cheats with dozens of people for months

well, I guess i'll take you back

he overhears her plans to cheat again

/

lost interest in the cuck the first time he took her back

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

It was hard to feel any sympathy for him when he took her back after she fucked three other men. Didn't he have any self-respect?

-

When she started screwing dozens of guys and turned into a cum dumpster it wasn't exactly a surprise. What did shock me was that he'd even think about having sex with her again. Did he hate his own dick or something?

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

He was a chump for too long. D

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Man with zero self-respect gets taken for a fool, multiple time. News @ 11.. No, thank you.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

If it is a true story then

It is good.

Nice job writing it.

Thanks qhml1

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for your tale Q. I know most would rather burn their ex-wives. I only had one and there were ups and downs but when I found I was stage 4 lung/bone cancer after suffering COPD for years, she stepped up to help. She still is after 4 years and she goes to every doctor appointment (she feels she is good luck). She may be right, I was told a few days ago that I am in remission. Oh yeah, 5 stars.

somewhere east of Omaha

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

Wow. The story at the end was even more compelling than the rest, and the rest was very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry to hear about your ex wife . But to brighten your day , it is after all one less whore on the earth now

MellowJoeMellowJoeover 2 years ago

Sorry for your loss.

GrimmerGrimmerover 2 years ago

Good down home kind of tale.

Much appreciated.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

I'm surprised that he fucked her without a condom after the horny bell.

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 2 years ago

Class act, thank you

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

It took to long to get to a happy ending, but it was an interesting trip. A great story, and "You Never Forget" was pretty good too. A *5 all day for me.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 2 years ago

Interesting story. I gave you a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sad tale, but glad you ended up with the right woman. 5*

GriscomGriscomover 2 years ago

It's well written, but I see no explanation of why he stayed with her. Her dad said he should have beaten her when she admitted to the first three lovers, but this guy did not even do that.

njlaurennjlaurenover 2 years ago

Good yarn as usual. It sounded somewhat personal, the end note confirmed that.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Seriously? Fool me once shame on you.....

LarrynDallasLarrynDallasover 2 years ago

Cruising the boulevard on Friday and Saturday nights. I remember it well. Good times.

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

*****Always very entertaining stories. Thanks for sharing.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

Interesting story especially as it's based on reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good writing. Boring plot.

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't turn a whore into a housewife. And that bitch Holly needed to be out of her life to even stand a chance. She just brought the whore out in her. Wouldn't be as easy or tempting without her slut buddy.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 2 years ago

Sorry to hear of your loss. Sometimes the best stories are those that we have experienced to a certain degree. This was a great story. Thanks.

steeltiger01steeltiger01over 2 years ago

That's a q classic up there. Real people, real story. You can feel it; they're folks just like some you probably know. He just tells their stories better than the rest of us do! I liked this one a lot, it had a real heart to it; hearing that it's a true story just got a nod, I can believe it. Some people just take longer getting to where they need to be - there's a few I know like that, too. I'll join you in lifting a glass to her memory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another good story, Q. Thanks for posting. You get my normal 5 star rating.

Rainman80Rainman80over 2 years ago

I like all your stories. You're a great storyteller!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked it. No unlikely super soldiers, supermodels or ridiculous plot. Had some real emotion and feeling to it.

DoNotPassGoDoNotPassGoover 2 years ago

This story is realistic in tone and there's a good amount of drama to keep it interesting. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Look, you can't write a situation in which someone does things that are absolutely slutty and immature and that would terminate just about any marriage (let's leave the cucks and the weak, needy demi-men out of it), not to mention a relatively new marriage with no property or children, and then introduce a mysterious RAAC so that the "marriage drama" can be prolonged and call that story "good". I don't care how grammatical and smooth the prose is. If the plot is nonsense, the story simply cannot qualify as "good". Continuing after the first incident with the wife "broke" the story. Given how the MC was written, there's no chance in the world that someone could "suspend belief" to find the continuation of the story plausible. It's amazing how fluent prose seems to switch off the minds of readers here. LW is full of overscored stories like this by authors like Ohio, GA, Cagivagurl, and others who get their ridiculous plots overlooked because of prose that flows well.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Some people never learn it's not just about them.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 2 years ago

The mistakes we make when we are young!

5

Wookie007Wookie007over 2 years ago

My condolences, rough tale to live.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 2 years ago

Very much a romance. 5*, of course.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

Good characters, well told tale, and despite Mr Anon's opinion, a very interesting and plausible plot. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bets was a slut! Sluts don’t make good wives! He stupid to keep taking the slut back. Once a slut, always a slut!

ErotFanErotFanover 2 years ago

This was definitely a great story told by a master of the craft. The story flowed well and maintained interest throughout. 5 stars from me and should receive a "hot" category attribution.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 2 years ago

Really well told, but it’s sad. He gave her so many chances and she wasn’t mature enough or perhaps even smart enough to realize and seize the opportunity. First loves often don’t work out, but the beauty of it is that we can move on and try again. The epilogue adds another layer to the tale, making it sadder still, but also showing a happy side for each, too. Great job, 5*

AFoolRushesInAFoolRushesInover 2 years ago

Well told story, and yeah more true to life than many would want to believe. I've seen similar things in my life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a whore! Driving around in the “Shagging Wagon” picking up men to screw! Why would anybody want to have a relationship with someone like that?

KirkelKirkelover 2 years ago

Just a sad story. Couldn’t keep her knees together even when her ankles were.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your writing has declined. It's not as captivating as the older pieces.

Even the edits were pretty bad. But then, that's expected of randl nowadays.

secretsalsecretsalabout 2 years ago

Hol' up - she fucked three men while they were married, and it only took 3 months for them to get back together? Can't even blame her for crossing the line again, when there were barely any consequences the first time she was caught. Funny that she's the one to leave the marriage first, but she didn't respect him, and probably didn't know what love was. Plus, she probably rightly assumed that she could hook up with him again afterwards, and he'd be DTF. Decent story, told in a slightly understated way.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

1 star - where was the STD free certification, when she tried to come back the first time?

STD's have been around for thousands of years and certifications should be mandatory before any RAAC.

The RAAC should never have been considered because she fucked 3 guys over several weeks.

GAME OVER - send in the next candidate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The MC is more stupid than a Trump supporter (if that is possible!). He should have divorced his wife the first time he caught her cheating on him with THREE different men. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

MikodaMikodaabout 2 years ago

I challenge you writers to write about men. Do you even know what a man is?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damn Q, it seems someone stirred the barrel and brought up the bottom sludge judging by the last few comments. Thanks for your tale and my sympathies to you and your family.

somewhere east of Omaha

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

sorry. good to read a story about regular working people, not lawyers, writers, wealthy, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Even in stories there is no respect for a man that stays with someone being committed and also a cock sheathe for other. anyone that puts up wityh it is a lesser hman and deserves no respect. Of course a person as written in this story wouldn't put up with even a smidge of it. It was an emasculation vicariously of a strong person in print. Weak indecisive people put up with it no one else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lucky he overheard the phonecall. she might get more cunning over time and he could have enjoyed all the things she learned and microbes she brought home

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can’t believe he put up with her so long.

She proved to be a total waste.

Bill S.

BaldingGrayingMiddleAgeGuyBaldingGrayingMiddleAgeGuyalmost 2 years ago

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice...The MC in this one got fooled what 4 or 5 times? I lost count. Bets proved that she was a whore. Was he somehow expecting her to become something else?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why did he take her back after the first time? Common sense should've told him she was definitely going to cheat again.. according to her she slept with 3 men. What made the MC believe she would change? She's a slut.. she befriends other sluts and they slut it up.. he's insane.. it definitely fist surprise me she was back to her cum guzzling self. You knkw why? Cause he forgave the first fuckery, why wouldn't he forgive the next one? He set a precedent. Listening to her end of the conversation with her slut friend Holly, she really believed he won't leave her.. she had no plans of ever stopping.. she wanted to fuck losers and be treated like a princess by her hubby😭😭😭.. the delusions 😭😭😭...he's an idiot for staying with her the first, a complete idiot for sleeping with her.. wasn't he afraid of diseases? Her activities aren't only stupid, they're risky and extremely dangerous.. I wouldn't stick a broom uo up her twat without a hazmat suit on.. gawd, knows what she has simmering in that cesspool she calls a pussy... what was he hoping for?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤭...She had him and still didn't want him.. how many time does someone have to show you exactly who they are, before you believe them?... I just didn't get it.. she cheated with 3 men. No kids involved, haven't been married long.....dump the slut and move on. Why would any sane person waste another minute on such a slut?🧐. I thought it was odd he was hurt at finding out yet again, SHE'S STILL JUST A BOTTOM OF A BARREL CUM SLUT🙃... is he slow? He shouldn't of been shocked to learn she's still planning fuck sessions with other cocks😫.. I'm just really confused why he took her back the first time? Divorce and a trip to the clinic should've been his next move when he caught her the first time. The second time should've solidified she didn't love, respect or cared about him. She just wanted to go and get pounded by different dicks 🤭.. him actually, for even second contemplating taking the slut back a 2nd/ 3rd time upset me🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. I don't like spineless wimps.. there's just way too many fish in the sea to hold on to a person like this slut.. no amount of love baby.. no ma'am.. the MC just gave me wimpy vibes 🤭🤭.. even towards the end. He couldn't just tell her straight up, slut, why would I want you back? To bring me home a baby or worse a deadly disease?.. he was trying not to hurt her feelings.. fuck the sluts feelings 😭😭😭😭.. I was shocked at her letting her self in his place and being mad at HIM......that her loser of the month didn't take her out for valentine's day....... so HE (the guy she habitually cheated on😒🤨) should've stepped up and took the initiative 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭.. I think too many dicks have been touching her brain.. something's wrong with her... he should've popped those delusional bubbles.. we can't have morons such as her walking around being this delusional🤭😫.. I'm just baffled why the MC stayed for so long and put up with so much fuck shit? They didn't have any kids, weren't married for very long, why waste so much time on her? It made me feel like he was just a desperate wimp who thought the slut was the only one for him.... just a wimp.. she has no respect for him, she doesn't love him, that's why she kept cheating.. even when she knew there wouldn't allegedly be another chance.... had he not heard her on the phone he definitely would've taken her back a second time...

SunnyU2SunnyU2almost 2 years ago

"Her father was old school, and he told me to beat the hell out of her and get over it."

lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story is a prime example how unconditional love in adult relationships creates a toxic abusive relationship and enabling codependency. It seems more than likely the main character grew up in a household with similar situation an behavior was the norm.

xhristianjxhristianjalmost 2 years ago

When the author admits the protagonist is a compete and total cuckold but as usual tries to play if off like it's nothing just makes you want to puke. Call it love all you want but thats bullshit love doesn't make you lose your rationality and if it does you deserve everything you get!

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 1 year ago

Adults do not change until there is a traumatic experience. Some don't change even after that.

But people could become less promiscuous as the opportunities dry up, like when they get older.

I am puzzled what exactly is the point writer attempted to make here

Why would you call "love" somebody that is clearly betraying you time after time? That reeks of emotional instability and lack of self-respect. If anybody needs some serious mental help then that is the hubby character. Other than that I am missing the author's point this is not a bad story.

nawtdognawtdogover 1 year ago

Why the fuck do you need to throw in your bullshit political remark in this story???

Did democrats scream and holler about cheating and stealing in 2016??? No!!!! So stop the bullshit, especially since you lost in states controlled by republicans at the state level. Take the fucking "L" like a man instead of a whiny bitch, and try to win in 2024.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

The first and of course significant mistake was after she admitted early on to effing three guys, he just said ok, no big deal, we will go on as if….. why would any supposedly successful mid manager ever do that. Completely stupid.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

@LTW Re: "Sorry for your loss." - While I suppose a certain amount of sympathy is appropriate, he didn't really have a loss to be sorry for - It was his first wife who died, his current wife is very much alive,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

... And what is it with mis-formatting of parentheses?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After she did the 3 guys he should have ended it. The rest is simply stupid.

Bill S.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 1 year ago

Annoyingly realistic

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Stupid is as stupid does! The category should have been ‘willing cuckold’ and not loving wives. Waste of time reading it. I didn’t really understand the reason for writing it. The only story of yours I didn’t like. LM

AngelRiderAngelRider11 months ago

One day my baby is going to be broken hearted over some boy or girl and that will be the day I let Ed out of that little cold black part of my heart where he resides. Your statement about last love is very true though my first love is still around too. She is just my best friend now. My daughter's godmother too. That story however won't be heard by my daughter for a very very long time.

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

Three chances before he cut her out for good. She must have been a great lay. But it was the usual great story from this author.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hard to believe that there are women that are like Bet whose lives are just constant insane uproar... but, I know, from experience, that there is.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I think my mind vapor locked. When she was the town bike and he had sex with her. Talk about a death wish.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Q! Your fiction is too too realistic. Man, Literotica should have condom advertisements with this story.

I need to find out where Hogue Chronicals start. After that I’ve run outa your stuff. To read… while chomping on a Moon Pie and R.O.C. Coke Cola.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sounds like a JPB cuck story. Find out she's riding every dick in town, then have a death wish by fucking her diseased pussy and lose your spine by considering a reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Bets clearly had mental problems. Holly wad just a recidivist slut and bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Q, I love your work. I wish I had half the talent. Also, my sympathy for you about Deb, perhaps this tale is a memorial for her.

somewhere east of Omaha

RimmerdalRimmerdal3 months ago

Covid...............

desecrationdesecrationabout 5 hours ago

It's always a good story when a decent and useful man dumps a narcissistic sociopath and gets on with his life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...

SIMILAR Stories