All Comments on 'You Never Forget Your First Time'

by chris99999

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
chytownchytownover 2 years ago

***Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. I especially enjoyed the ending or rather knowing their relationship continued. Nice ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked it. But I found the 20-year-old interlude distracting. Thanks for sharing.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 2 years ago

I don't see that any critiques have encouraged you to write better. Well, maybe they've encouraged you to and it's that you just haven't tried.

jay1459jay1459over 2 years ago

Fantastic story -- I was with you every second. Thank you so much!!!!!!!

postoak2020postoak2020over 2 years ago

Need a fo!low up

What is the sex like now?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ruined by having her cuck her husband and the little shit disrespect his father in that way.

jamesmaryjamesmaryover 2 years ago

Great story - I love the thought of them continuing to love each other later in life!!

newporter56newporter56over 2 years ago

Great story of a willing student and a loving teacher.

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

Wonderful story. I'm glad they got to continue their affair, even if it had to be in secret.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it. Maybe more mothers should help their sons enter manhood like this.

rutherford366rutherford366over 2 years ago

Great story. I hope there's a follow up to see how their relationship progress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice. Brought back some nice memories. Can be a strange world.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 2 years ago

I only just liked it. It wasn't fleshed out enough.

You're earlier, multi part stories have more to them.

They made me like the protagonist a lot more.

You're good. Way better than I could ever do.

But your earlier stuff is better.

Sorry if this seems harsh.

I do like your work. I still am happy seeing your new work come up in the NEW stories section.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 2 years ago

Very nice. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful story.

However I have done the same, fucking my mother we lived together as man and wife in many years. the last time we fucked was a sunday afternoon and tuesday nigth mom passed away, she was 92 years and was happy and satified with her life, it was so great and a true love.

BG187BG187over 2 years ago

I Really felt like the "seduction" was just story elements you made work for the character. She gets a massage that leads to sex? Idk felt very low effort.

Would've been nice when they first kissed they would be embarrassed not make out even if they lost themselves for a moment.

Next interaction she let's him feel her up on the couch? How about he wants to seduce her and makes the effort by slowly but surely being more attentive, maybe a bit more touchy than normal.

Then after a week of this behavior he makes the move to push it seeing that she hasn't corrected his change In behavior. She let's him feel her up (reluctantly) and maybe he plays with her pussy a bit whatever.

I feel like your readers won't mind a extra page for bit of substance in between the sexual stuff. ( if you ofc want to write a extra page)

Just my thoughts from a very long time reader

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story!!! Please post the 2nd part of this story..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More description of Mom's pussy would have been nice, and how it felt on his dick when it was in her would have added to the intensity of it.

SirechoSirechoalmost 2 years ago

Have read most of your stories and liked them all. I envy the opportunities the young men have and how they took advantage of them. Stories are easy to follow and exciting. Keep them coming but consider new genre.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think I would have spent more time looking at that fine, experienced pussy before taking the plunge. And, I noticed that she wanted him to go deeper. Isn't that typical? LOL "Go deeper!" "Yes, M'am!"

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 2 years ago

Loved the story. The slow but sure buildup was very believable and entertaining. Had me laughing when he was talking about his Mom helping hid the body. Nice that Dad didn't have to die or be divorced like so many of these stories do. Not sure about making her do it doggy stile for the first time, usually that comes in later, but it's still good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome story but you should continue with more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It wasn't really a love story as opposed to a fuck story.

When I turned 18-year-old my older sister and I started a lifetime love affair. We had been lovers for over 3 years when she wanted to have a baby. I had thought about it many times. It was one thing to be lovers but another thing for us to have a baby. But I was so in love with this woman that would do anything for her and would give her anything....including my baby.

We had money saved and we made plans to move to Mexico within a year. We saved more money, and we made our way to Mexico. We both had our degrees and spoke both Spanish and English which enabled us to find excellent jobs. We have been together for 30 years and Jo Jo has given me 3 beautiful daughters and 3 handsome sons. We have 6 wonderful, beautiful grand babies. When we make love, we have the same passion as we had that first time, we made love.

JimmcdJimmcdover 1 year ago

Lovely,, caused me a few erections. A wonderful tale about your first fuck being your sexy mother. I remember my first time,, not with my mum but incestious too. I certainly didn't last as long as you,,I think 10 strokes did it.. But after some time I mounted her again and we both last until we climaxed together.. A well written tale,,, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So so hot…and the best part is that it continued for so many years…also so sweet that he never married….Mothers have such strong sexual power over their special sons. My wife and I were visiting my mother once when she was in her late sixties. She came on to me during the visit while giving my wife the most disgusting look….My mother knew how hard I was….in her kitchen she squeezed it and softly giggled…Later my wife left to go to the airport on a business trip….

Ozgood13Ozgood13over 1 year ago

I liked where this was heading and I will follow you for more of your work.

rinkygrinkygover 1 year ago

Fannnnnnttttastiiiiiiiccc

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ALL stories very well done! I just finished reading down the whole list on your site. 5/5 STARS all the way down. Will be checking for any new additions occasionally. Thank You!!! William - Fort Worth, TX

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Only real issue I have is where you said he became a expert in all things sexual no 1 is a expert in all as you say it's just impossible you almost kept it fully believable but lost it with that 1 comment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very nice story but you quit too soon you need a follow up on this story and bring Emma into it for a threesome!! Gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Making it seem like it's true makes it pathetic, sorry I wasted the time

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not very believable, but a hairy pussy mom is always great. she should have been a monster hairy mom!

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Great story.Hope it is true.My mother and I were lovers for 37 years until she passed.In the beginning she was the teacher but after a while we taught each other things.I miss her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchris99999@chris99999
Well educated and interested in lots of things. All my stories are 100% fiction. They are the result of a dirty mind and a vivid imagination.