You Never Forget Your First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two days later, I had a list. Things that I could do so that I could be close to my Mother. It was a short list, with a lot of crossings-out on it. One of them, with a line through it, was sunbathing. If I was to volunteer to put suntan lotion onto her body again, then I'm sure that she would say yes. But unfortunately it wasn't hot, and the weather forecast was predicting that for at least the next few weeks, it was going to stay cold. Another one that had been rejected was us being covered by a blanket while we were sitting together on the sofa. I'd tried that yesterday, and it hadn't worked.

"No, I'd prefer not to have the blanket on me."

And it wasn't just what she'd said, it was the tone that she'd used. That told me that I shouldn't ask again. There were three others on the list, but two of them were just silly. Unlikely scenarios, that realistically, were never going to happen. So there was only one left, but it was a good one, so it might work. I just needed to bide my time. To wait for an opportunity to try it out.

Luckily, I didn't have to wait long, because two days later, my Mother strained her back when she was reaching for something in one of the kitchen cupboards.

When she told me, I was very sympathetic, and then I casually said, "A massage would help."

When she didn't quickly respond, I said more, hoping that I could convince her to say yes.

"I can do it. And there won't be any charge."

That made her laugh, but she still hadn't agreed to it. And I was beginning to think that she wouldn't. But when she suddenly smiled, I was more optimistic.

"OK, but be gentle with me."

It was my turn to laugh.

We were now in my room, and she was lying face down on the bed. But there was a problem, she was fully clothed. The old me, that hadn't yet had its fingers on her panties, would have massaged her like that. But I was now bolder. Determined to be in charge.

"I'm not going to be able to do it properly through all those clothes."

"OK, I'll take my top off."

That was good, but I wanted it even better than that.

"No, you should change into your bikini, so that after I've done your back, I can do your legs."

"Is that really necessary?"

Without any hesitation, and with authority in my voice, I said, "Yes it is."

And that convinced her, because without saying another word, she got off the bed so that she could change into her bikini.

We were now ready to start. She was on the bed as before, but this time, with not a lot of material covering her body.

After quickly doing her shoulders, I moved down to her back. Without asking her for permission, I unhooked her bikini top, and then I moved the straps out of the way. She must have realized what I'd done, but she didn't say anything. When I found the spot that was tender, she winced. I then massaged it gently for ten minutes. Now it was time to do her legs.

It wasn't her legs that I was interested in, it was what was between them, and so I didn't spend a lot of time on them. When I put my hands on her thighs, and I tried to push them apart, she resisted, but when I tried again, she opened up for me. That made me smile. So far so good!

This time there was no delay, my fingers went straight to her pussy, and when they got there, she opened her legs even wider, to give me better access to it. Then after the briefest touch of it on the outside, my fingers were going under the hem of her bikini. When two of my fingers entered her, she uttered a low moan, and when they were deep inside her, up to the knuckles, she gasped. My fingers were now moving quickly inside her, and I wanted to shout out, to tell the whole world what I was doing. I could now boast, to anyone that wanted to listen to me, that I was fingering a woman. But I had better not tell them that the woman that I was pleasuring was my Mother!

This was a first for me, so I needed some help from her. And I was getting it.

"Faster."

"That's good."

"Go deeper."

When I started rubbing her clit as well, the instructions stopped, but she wasn't silent. She was now moaning almost continuously.

Then she suddenly reached it, and it startled me. An experienced lover would have known that it was going to occur. But I was a novice, so it had taken me by surprise.

When you watch porn, all the men have big cocks, and all the women go wild when they come. The cocks are obviously real, but I'd assumed that the women are faking it. But now I'm not so sure.

It wasn't just the timing of it that had surprised me, it was also the intensity of it. First she went rigid, and then she arched her back. And she stayed like that until her orgasm had ended. And during all of the time that it was surging through her body, she was noisy. Almost off the scale. I was impressed, her climax was better than some that I had seen in porn movies. And I was also immensely proud, because it was me, her loving Son, that had given it to her.

While I waited for her to recover, I sniffed my fingers. The smell of her sex was intoxicating. But what did it taste like? I sucked on one of my sticky fingers. It was wonderful. Then I looked down at my poor cock. It was still trapped in my jeans, and it was still rock-hard. Was it going to get any action? I'd be surprised if it did. My Mother had come with such intensity, that it was unlikely that she would want another one. Next time, I wouldn't make the mistake of leaving it in my jeans. At the first opportunity, I'd release it, so that it could join in.

"That was nice, but you now need to do my front."

While I stood there, not saying anything, but grinning like an idiot, she turned over. She was now on her back, with just her bikini bottoms on. I was wrong, one was not enough for her.

Her naked tits looked sensational, and her nipples were even bigger than I thought they would be. They weren't just long, they were also plump. I was inexperienced, but I knew that these were nipples that were made for sucking, and that's what she'd want me to do. But before doing that, I needed to free my cock.

While I was unzipping myself, her eyes were on my crotch. And when it was free, standing proud, she gave a little gasp. That little noise, that was only just audible, made my cock even harder and my heart beat faster, because it was confirmation that she was impressed by the size of my cock.

I was now standing at the side of the bed, and I was lowering my head. At the same time that my mouth found her nipple, her hand found my cock. And it was my turn to gasp.

"It's a nice cock, bigger than your Father's."

I couldn't speak, because my mouth was full, so I responded to her compliment in the only way that I could, by sucking hard on her nipple.

Both her nipples were now getting my attention. My mouth was continuously on one of them, and my fingers on the other. I was only stopping so that I could switch nipples. And she was rewarding me for what I was doing, by slowly stroking my cock. Her grip, and the speed that her hand was moving, was perfect. Enough to keep me excited, but not enough to make me come. And that told me something, that she didn't want me to come in her hand, she wanted me to come in her pussy!

"Take my panties off and finger me."

That would be good, but I wanted more than that. And I was determined to get it.

"No. I'm going to take them off, but then I'm going to fuck you."

It was her turn to be startled. She might even be shocked. It was as if she hadn't even considered that we might do that. And I was now worried, and so was my cock. But I was going to try my best to make it happen.

"I know that you want my cock. And you're going to get it. Take your panties off, and then get onto all fours."

But she didn't move.

"Do it!"

I'd said it loud, and it had made her jump. I thought that I'd gone too far, been too aggressive. I was about to apologize, but before I could, she started moving.

She was now in position, and I was behind her. Her bottom was high up, and her stomach was flat on the bed. Just looking at her naked pussy was making my cock twitch.

When I entered her, it was without any hesitation. I knew that we were crossing a line. We were committing the ultimate taboo, a Son fucking his Mother. But I didn't care. As far as I was concerned, we were just two consenting adults that were satisfying their sexual needs.

As I pushed deeper into her, I could feel her pussy squeeze my cock. This was better than I could have ever imagined. It was hot and wet, and it was touching my cock in all the right places. Jerking off is always pleasurable, but this, for enjoyment, was several levels above that. And it must be good for her as well, because when I was fully in her, she grunted.

Then I made the classic mistake, the one that all virgins make. I set off like a jackhammer.

"Slow down. Take your time, it's not a race."

That got a quick sorry from me, and then I started fucking her again, but this time at a gentler pace. It was now a lot better for both of us. And apart from the occasional, "Slower," from her, I was in control. But it was difficult to maintain a steady pace. Her pussy felt so good, that what I really wanted to do was to plough into it as fast as possible.

But after only a few minutes, it changed.

"Fuck me harder."

I did.

"I'm almost there. Go deeper."

I started doing that, and now every stroke was using the full length of my cock.

"Finish me off."

That was good to hear, because I was close as well.

Surprisingly, we both lasted another couple of minutes. Then she got there first.

"Fuck, my pussy's in it."

Three brutal strokes later, I emptied my balls into her. I lost count of the number of times that I spurted, but it must have been a record for me. Was hers a good one? Yes, it was at least the equal of her first one, and it lasted a long time.

Ten minutes later, we were in the kitchen, sitting at the table enjoying a coffee.

"This has to be our little secret. No boasting to your friends, telling them that you've had your cock deep up your Mother's pussy."

I chipped in with, "And she loved it."

That got a stern look from her, to discourage me from making another flippant remark.

"And we need to be careful. Only doing it when we are alone. No trying to feel me up when your Father is with us. He's not stupid, he'll notice, and then we will be in trouble."

I nodded. They were sensible rules, definitely ones that we should stick to.

We didn't break the rules, and we were never caught. She was a good teacher, and I was an attentive pupil. Very soon I was an expert in all things that were sexual, and that gave me confidence, enough confidence to date Emma, and to then get her into my bed in less than two weeks.

But when did we stop? We didn't. Even now, when I'm forty and she is sixty four, we fuck as often as we can!

-

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.

12