You Never Know

Story Info
Is it adultry if you are friends?
2.2k words
4.32
5.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Note: This my first publication. Please be kind if you comment. Special thanks to Antimatter42 for their proofing and editing of this venture.)

June 2020

As of now, I've been divorced for the past three years; all this time, I've been doing my best to stay on the straight and narrow, largely avoiding any opportunity at developing my social life and focusing almost entirely on work. And when the pandemic hit three months ago, my employers, of course, were forced to have us all work remotely from home, so that pretty much completely eradicated all opportunities at a social life for myself, save for my occasional involvement at the local church, where I played guitar in the worship band. While I had "friends" there, they mostly kept to themselves and their spouses, while I was the only one single. There just wasn't a lot of opportunity at that point for a relatively new bachelor like me to move forward with his life.

And then it happened. I was working from home when my phone buzzed with a text notification. I picked it up to see that it was from Jan, one of my many happily married friends from church. She was a nurse whom I quickly became comfortable talking to upon meeting her, what with her surprisingly disarming vibe that she gave off. And despite my occasional jealousy about her marital status, I was also good friends with her husband, Tony, and they regularly had socials at their house that they always invited me to, which I eagerly accepted.

JAN: Hubby's out of town this weekend and I have the house all to myself.

JAN: Wanna to come over for movie night and snuggle on the couch? 😉

My jaw dropped to the floor and my mind started racing. Jan was the last person who I thought would send such a provocative text. While I had worked around nurses on projects before - and they were a really interesting, innuendo-filled group - I never pegged her to be a member of that sort of crowd.

After re-reading the texts several times to make sure I wasn't hallucinating, I started typing out my reply.

TREY: Jan......was that text for me?

I pressed "Send" and waited eagerly for the reply for what felt like forever until I finally got a reply from Jan.

JAN: OMG!

JAN: I meant to send that to my girlfriend Traci from the office. I'm driving and wasn't paying attention to my contact list!

Now, my wheels were really turning. Did Jan just admit that she was not only a bit of a philanderer, but also bi? I suddenly felt compelled to see where this led.

TREY: Don't be embarrassed but now my curiosity is piqued.

TREY: Does Tony know about this? Because if he doesn't, it's kind of hot that I do. 😉

JAN: Lol I always wondered if there was a little naughty behind those blue eyes at church.

JAN: How about we keep this a secret and maybe I can reward you for keeping quiet.

Jan had just outed herself to me and suddenly, she's offering herself for my silence. Either that, or she was just sexting me, which - little did she know - I was very much addicted to and just as satisfied with.

Anyway, I bit the bullet and assumed that she really was offering to fuck me in exchange for my silence; the thought of a naughty tryst behind her hubby's back was only too enticing. We agreed to meet at lunch the next day and she

explained that she would bring her tablet in case someone recognized her so that, if anyone asked, she could say that I was helping her with a tech issue.

When the day came, Jan sent me another text about how she was on her way. I sat in the restaurant and watched the door like a pet waiting on their owner to come home.

The maître d' headed for the door to greet someone before stepping aside to reveal that it was Jan; her dark hair was pulled back and her dancing green eyes met mine as she was escorted to my table wearing a thin blouse and a short, somewhat revealing skirt. Needless to say, my heart was pounding.

She took her seat across from me and brought out her tablet from her purse.

"So, you said that you'd help me set up my new tablet?" she asked loudly, smiling all the way and slightly smirking.

"Uh, yeah," I said, leaning in, my voice getting a little hoarse from my nervousness and all. I took a sip of water and continued with, "You, uh, look...great."

"Thanks," she said, her voice lower this time. She placed her hand on my shoulder to help me keep my composure, at least for the most part.

"Hey, it's fine. Today is all about you."

I nodded slowly. "Sounds...good."

Still smirking, Jan snuck her hand under the table and reached for my growing bulge between my legs, her fingers tracing the outline of my shaft under my khakis and satin boxers.

"Shouldn't we wait until dessert at least?" I protested, shivering under her touch and trying my best to not seem to eager to rail her just yet.

She laughed, her other hand fiddling with her tablet. "I'm just playing with you for now."

"Fuck!"

Jan proceeded to switch to her foot to play with my cock under the table. While she talked on and on about her friends and hobbies, I couldn't utter a single word, save for a few curses now and then from the sheer intensity of her touch. I barely even tasted my food as my senses were focused almost entirely on her playful little foot job on me.

"- anyway, Denise went on and on about tennis techniques and all that jazz, and all I could do was sit there and listen while my mind went blank -"

"Uh-huh," I mumbled, nodding slowly while my own mind slowly went blank as I got closer and closer to cumming.

Jan leaned in again, her twisted grin lingering on her face as though she was revealing to me how much of a temptress she really was.

"Yeah...mind going...blank," I repeated to her. "Real headache for sure."

"Good boy," she whispered; those two words, plus the way she slowly enunciated them, caused a gleeful twitch of my cock under her foot that continued toying with me like the little plaything I was becoming for her.

When I momentarily glanced down at my thighs, there was a noticeable wet spot right where Jan so teasingly caressed me with her foot. It wasn't until right then and there did I realize just how much pre-cum I produced.

"So much pre-cum," she said. "I can feel it all under my foot. Are you just that desperate, or what?"

"Oh Mama...I...ah, fuck!"

Before I knew it, Jan made me cum. While I kept my gaze on her and simply couldn't take in the sight of my growing wet spot on my pants, I could feel her foot continually spread my warm load all over my thighs.

"Fuck! Fuck!" I mumbled under my breath.

"Good boy," she repeated. "You appreciate Mama's touch."

"Hey, Jan!"

We both jumped in surprise at the voice that came entirely out of left field, before turning our gaze to find a young waitress in her mid-twenties with red hair standing beside our table.

"Kelly!" said Jan. "What a surprise to see you here."

"Same goes for you," Kelly responded. "I work here part-time to pay off my college loans."

"Oh, sorry to hear that," I said, somehow regaining some semblance of my wit back.

"Oh, it's okay. College was totally worth it; I'm moving out soon for this new job I got hired for."

Kelly was another one of the girls who volunteered at the same church as me, though she worked on different days due to her schedule.

"Oh? Where to?" said Jan. Sneakily, she moved her foot off my cock as she focused her attention entirely on Kelly.

"New York," Kelly said quickly. "I honestly can't believe it. I've never been there before. Lucky that I have family there though."

"That's...great," I said. "I hope you have a good time."

Kelly then suddenly changed the topic when she asked, "So, what brought you two here anyway. I've never seen either of you eat here before."

"A friend of mine recommended this place," Jan expertly explained. "I invited Trey here since he seems to know a lot about food."

Frankly, I knew next to nothing about cooking, unless you counted knowing how to make blue box mac n' cheese or ramen noodles. Although, I played along and glanced the first thing I saw on my plate.

"Yeah, I do," I lied. "Lots of people say my risotto is good, and that this place rivaled mine, so I had to try it."

"Oh? What's your verdict?" Kelly pressured.

"The chicken's good, but the risotto's a little undercooked."

"Also," Jan chimed in. "I was having a little trouble with my new tablet and Trey seemed familiar enough with this stuff. They make these things just way too complicated these days."

"Oh, definitely," Kelly agreed. "Well, I should get back to work now. Nice seeing you two!"

Without another word, Kelly left our table, and I let out a sigh of relief, grateful that she didn't notice the lingering wet spot on my pants.

For the rest of that lunch, I was barely able to finish my meal from the exhausting nature of my orgasm just half an hour earlier. All the while, Jan acted as though nothing had happened at all. I could tell that she was clearly experienced in this sort of art of public play.

Once we finished our respective meals, she leaned in again.

"Now, that was really good, was it?" she asked.

"Mm-hm, yeah," I said, taking a short sip of my wine. "Really good."

"I think I'd like some dessert," she continued. "Though I think I'd like it from you. Out back."

I choked on my drink at those two last words of hers - "out back". More public play than I ever had in one day.

As though on auto-pilot at this point - or rather, being piloted by my libido that wasn't as satisfied by a foot job as it thought it should be - I played along and replied with, "Uh, sure."

I called for a waiter to hand me the check, which he promptly did. I paid the full bill and left the table with Jan, who led me to an alleyway behind the restaurant. She pushed me against the wall and got down on her knees, her hands reaching to undo my belt and pants.

"You, uh, really want your dessert, huh?" I asked in an awkward attempt at wittiness.

"When you know what you want, you shouldn't hold back," she retorted. In one swift move, she pulled my pants and boxers all the way down to my ankles to reveal my cock that was now fully hard and pointing right at her face.

Jan licked her lips in anticipation before going all in; almost desperately, she swallowed my cock and sucked it vigorously, her lips wrapped all around my shaft while her tongue licked me all over, occasionally protruding out to caress balls that were starting to get swollen again with my load.

"Grgh! Glrgh! Hrgh!"

"Fuck, Jan! I can't believe I'm letting you suck my cock in the back of a restaurant."

Jan grinned through the mouthful of my cock, gleeful that I was completely at her mercy. She then sped up, bobbing her head faster on me as though her life depended on it. At this point, I may as well have been the real lunchtime meal that she looked forward to all day.

Suddenly, when she took me all the way down her throat one last time, I came; Jan swallowed spurt after spurt, her throat subtly tightening around my cock. Once I finished, she pulled back, leaving behind a string of spit connecting her lips to my cockhead.

She laughed. "You haven't been with anyone since your divorce, have you?"

Overtaken by my intense orgasm, though nevertheless satisfied, I answered with, "No."

She laughed again. "It's amazing that you waited this long."

With her more professional demeanor returning, she pulled my pants and underwear back up and got back on her feet. She then wiped her mouth with her sleeve.

"Well, there you go," she said smugly. "You feel better now, huh?"

I nodded yes.

"Good, and by the way..."

Jan then leaned in and whispered in my ear. "Between us, this is just sex. Got it?"

I nodded yes again, shivering from her hot breath against my ear.

"Good boy."

"Yes, ma'am," I stuttered, completely taken aback by the succubus before me who just so happened to work alongside me at a church, of all places.

"Well, I should get going now," she continued. "Remember, Trey - it's just sex. And don't hesitate to 'take me out for lunch' again. It's our little secret."

She then gave me a long, deep kiss, her tongue slipping past my lips and allowing me to taste my own load that continued lingering in her mouth. She then pulled back and walked off without another word.

And so, there I was, still standing in that alleyway and wondering (to this day, in fact) - did Jan really just text the "Wrong Number"?