You Never Know Who Reads Your Stories Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily smiled a little shyly at me, while I gave a great impression of a goldfish at feeding time. My mouth kept opening and closing, trying to work out the right words to say, but nothing was coming out. My brain could not comprehend what was going on.

Emily made her way over to me. She looked amazing. She was wearing a grey, slightly baggy knitted jumper, blue jeans and black ankle high sneakers. Her hair was out, now wavy shoulder length red with a few lighter blonde highlights. Emily's eyes were greener than the grey that they looked in her photos.

As she approached, my mind kicked into gear. I held out my hand and said "Hi Emily. Nice to meet you. I'm Matt... But you already know that."

"Hi Matt. I'm Emily." She said as she took my hand. We shook hands for a second, both giggling a little with nerves. Emily then leant forward and we did the 'kiss on the cheek' thing people do when meeting. I kissed her for the briefest moment, her perfume filling my senses as I did.

We moved apart a little, but we were still holding hands. Emily then said "Come on and sit down Matt. I think I had better explain myself."

We sat down together on the lounge and Emily tucked her leg under herself so she could turn more towards me.

"So what have you done to Isabelle?" I said with a laugh.

Emily laughed too. Her face beams when she laughs and her smile is so beautiful. "Well Matt I am Isabelle too. My full name is Emily Isabelle Windsor. I use 'Isabelle' as my incognito name for when I don't want to be recognised."

"And the brown wig?"

"Again, for when I don't want to be recognised. I don't use it very often... But I did use it with you as I wanted to get to know you first, the real you, without the pressure of me being 'Emily Windsor'."

As she spoke my mind was putting all the pieces of the puzzle together. I really had been talking to Emily all along. I began to feel more at ease, realising Emily was just a normal girl. A girl I had come to like a lot over the past week.

Sitting there together we chatted about everything and anything. Emily was even nicer in person than over the phone. Her smile was enchanting, her laugh infectious and her attitude very unpretentious. Emily was quickly becoming the most wonderful girl I had ever met.

We sat there talking for a long time, only realising how late it had become as it was now dark outside. Emily asked if I was hungry and we decided to have some room service for dinner. I initially objected, but she insisted as 'Universal' were paying for her room.

We talked some more and then when our food arrived we sat at the dinner table to eat. I poured some wine and we toasted to a wonderful first meeting. As I was eating I looked across at Emily, still not really believing that I was here with her, with a big smile on my face.

She saw me grinning and asked "What are you smiling at Matt? Do I have something in my teeth?" as she started to pick at her teeth.

"No, you don't have anything on your teeth. I was smiling because I am sitting here with you, that's all."

Emily smiled right back at me and then took a sip from her glass. "And to think we would never have met if I hadn't read your story about Me." she said.

I grinned in agreement before my jaw dropped and the colour ran from my face. My story. Oh my god! I had written about Emily in very explicit terms. I had described her naked body in great detail and written about what she had done, what had been done to her and how much she liked it.

"Oh Emily. I... I can't believe... What I wrote... I'm sorry if I upset or offended you..."

"Matt... Matt... Matt" Emily giggled, trying to interrupt my babbling. "You didn't offend or upset me. Like I said I like your story. I really do."

"Really?" I asked a little sheepishly.

"Yes really. You did get a few details wrong, but I really liked how you portrayed me as a normal person, a real girl. And you expressed ... Feelings in your story, feelings I have felt before in real life. You had me and the other character meeting and getting to know each other before hopping into bed. Then they had feelings for each other when their time together finished. It was the best fiction story I had seen written about me."

"So do you make a habit of trawling the porn story sites reading what has been written about you huh?" I asked her, trying to make light of my embarrassment.

Emily giggled again. "No not usually. But you should read some of the stories. They are appalling. Actually my manager notified me about your story. They have people who work for them who do online searches about their clients and they found the story you had written. They let me know as they thought it might have been written by someone who knew me. An old boyfriend maybe...Anyway I read it and enjoyed it, but didn't think I knew you, so I wrote to you. When you replied and told me you were from Australia, I knew I didn't know you. But you were so nice and sweet I wanted to at least talk to you." It was Emily's turn to look a little sheepish. She was grinning and said quietly "And here we are."

My embarrassment had drained away and I was grinning at Emily like she was grinning at me. "So here we are." I replied.

We both laughed and continued eating our dinner. Now though, the looks between us were a little different. With all our secrets and embarrassments out in the open, we started to be a little closer with each other, a little flirtier if you will.

Packing our plates away from the dinner table, our glances towards each other lingered a little longer. There seemed to be more 'accidental' brushes against each other. Emily touched my arm as I moved past her, her hand holding me for just a beat. I placed my hand onto the small of Emily's back as we moved around. She smiled at me as I did this. I smiled back.

With everything packed away, we moved back onto the lounge and Emily suggested that we watch a movie. Sitting there I wasn't concentrating on the movie at all (I don't even remember what the movie was actually) but I was surreptitiously looking at the beautiful woman sitting ever closer to me.

I was feeling an immense attraction towards Emily and I was sensing she was genuinely attracted to me. Moving a little closer to Emily I moved my left arm and put it around her. I swear I heard Emily breathe as I did this. She turned her face and looked right into my eyes. The smile she gave me was so beautiful that I melted a little inside. Emily cinched across so she was right next to me and she snuggled into my embrace, laying her head on my shoulder.

I didn't want to move. I was in heaven. My senses were alive. I could smell her perfume and her shampoo. I could feel her gentle movements as she was breathing, slowly and rhythmically. My hand moved against her, keeping her close to me.

After a little while Emily turned her head, raising it a little to look at me. She had such a contented look on her face.

"Matt this is so wonderful. I am having an amazing night with you." She said. Then Emily moved her face a little closer to mine. Looking into her eyes, I moved my face closer to hers too. My eyes closed.

We kissed.

It wasn't a giant, long kiss, but it was our first real kiss. It lasted a few seconds before we broke apart and Emily continued to lay her head on my chest. I was grinning like mad and Emily slid her arm around behind me and was cuddling up with me. As I glanced down I was sure I could see Emily grinning too. After a little while, still feeling a bit blissful, I leant down and gently kissed Emily's head. Emily sighed slightly and held onto me a little closer.

The movie went on and we kept snuggled together. I began to notice that Emily had yawned a few times. I hoped she wasn't getting bored.

"Are you ok Emily? Are you getting tired?" I asked

"Yes Matt, a little. I didn't get a lot of sleep today after being up all last night. But this is very nice." She said as she squeezed me again. "It has definitely been the best first date I have ever had." Emily said.

I couldn't believe what she said. Our first date! "I couldn't agree more. Easily my best first date ever." I said. Leaning down I kissed Emily again. She kissed back again another shortish kiss. As we moved apart she giggled and I grinned.

When the movie finished, we both got up. I could see that she looked a little tired, but had a contented look on her face.

"Matt, it has been an amazing night, but I'm exhausted and I need to get some sleep."

"What are you doing tomorrow Emily?" I asked

"I have more phone calls to America very early tomorrow morning, but nothing else. Why?"

"Well I thought we could spend the day together, you know for our 'second date'."

"That sounds wonderful."

I told her to leave it all to me and we arranged that I would meet her again at her room at about 11am. We walked together to the door of Emily's room.

"I have had a great night Emily. A surprising night, but a great night too." I said.

"Me too Matt... Well I guess it is time to say goodnight."

I moved closer and put my arms around Emily, and she reciprocated. Her beautiful green eyes were looking into mine. We moved together and kissed. The kiss lasted longer, getting more passionate the longer it went. Emily held me really tightly as we kissed, holding me so we were against each other. Tongues began to duel and dance as our kiss went longer.

After a few moments we broke apart both grinning excitedly at what had taken place. Emily looked so happy. "Goodnight Matt. It has been a great night. I ... Can't wait to see you tomorrow."

"Goodnight Emily. I'm already looking forward to it too." I said, moving my hand to take hold of hers. I held it and gave a little squeeze and Emily did the same.

We said goodnight again, kissed again and said goodnight again. Gradually our hands let go and I headed over towards the lift. I was looking back at Emily and she was smiling at me. She looked very contented. When the lift arrived I went inside and said "See you tomorrow."

"See you tomorrow Matt." Said Emily as she blew me a kiss.

Once back in my room I went online and organised what I wanted us to do the next day. I then called room service and organised some food to be delivered to Emily's room for us before we were going out. Going to bed my mind raced. I could not believe I had had such an amazing time with Emily Windsor.

The next morning I went and had breakfast before heading out to do a little shopping in preparation for the day I had organised. It was a typically cold autumn day in Melbourne, but thankfully it was sunny. I bought what I needed for the day and returned to my room to get ready.

As I was getting ready to head up to Emily's room, I received a message on my phone. 'Hi Matt, I'm awake now and ready for our date. Come on up when u r ready. Xxx'

'See you in a few minutes. Xxx' I typed back.

I gathered my things together and headed to the lift and up to her room. As I got to her room I decided to knock on her door.

Emily called from inside with a giggle "Come in if you are handsome."

Laughing I replied back "Oh sorry. I must have the wrong room." Before I opened the door.

Emily was laughing at my comment as she came around and greeted me in the hallway. She was smiling at me again when I brought out a bunch of flowers I had picked up for her that morning. She took the flowers from me and gave me a kiss. This kiss soon turned passionate, almost an extension of our goodnight kiss.

As we moved apart, Emily had the goofiest, but happiest grin on her face. I too was grinning madly, so happy to be seeing her again.

We moved into her room and Emily went and put the flowers into a vase. As she did this I asked how her phone calls went and she told me that the calls were about the promotional activities for the release 'The Warrior Within' to be released in December and the drama movie 'Witness for the Jury' being released on October.

Emily smiled at me as she could see I was genuinely interested in her work. She took my hand and we went and sat together again on the lounge. "What do you have in the bag?" she asked with some excitement. "Is it for me?"

"It is for our date today. As you are a visitor here to my country, I thought I would take you for a uniquely Australian experience." I replied.

Emily had a strange look on her face, as she didn't know what I had planned.

"Emily, have you ever been to an Australian Football game?" I asked.

Her face lit up as she smiled. "No I haven't. My brother in law has wanted to take me to a game, but we have never made it to one."

"That's good. So today you and I are going just over there," I pointed through the window towards the Melbourne Cricket Ground, "to see my team, Sydney, take on North Melbourne."

"Matt that sounds like fun." Emily beamed

"Now you have a big decision to make Emily. You must decide which team you are going to follow." I reached into the bag, and talked again. "Do you want to follow North Melbourne, or the MIGHTY SYDNEY SWANS." I pulled out two supporters scarves out of my bag which I had bought that morning.

Emily giggled at my antics. She then put a serious look on her face. "I think I will have to follow... Sydney. I like their colours better. Besides they are your team." She said sweetly. She took the scarf from me and gave me a little kiss, before standing and putting the scarf on. She then proceeded to pose for me, playing with the scarf. "How do I look Matt? Does this suit me?" she giggled.

I stood up and went to her, wrapping my arms around Emily. "It looks better on you than it does on me." I laughed before leaning in and kissing her. Emily's arms wrapped around me and our embrace became passionate again.

Our cuddle was then interrupted with a knock at the door. It was our lunch that I had ordered the previous night. Emily and I sat down and ate, while talking excitedly about our plans for the afternoon.

After our lunch we got ready to head out to the game. Emily was wearing a black jacket over a white shirt, with tight black jeans and black knee high boots. She topped this off with the red and white scarf and she looked amazing.

As we headed to the door and I asked Emily "So you aren't wearing your wig out today?"

"I don't usually wear it out, particularly when I am away from home. With my sunglasses on and hair out, not tied up like in the movies, people don't tend to recognise me. The ones that have though have all been really nice and given me space."

We caught the lift down to the foyer, headed out across the road and walked down by the Yarra River towards the MCG. As we started to walk I offered my arm to Emily. She smiled at me. "Thank you Matt." She said as she linked her arm into mine. Thinking of this now still brings a smile to my face.

We walked and chatted, really enjoying being together. Emily is so sweet, but also a little cheeky as well. She is very intelligent and well-read, and can converse about almost anything. But she isn't 'stuffy' as many well-read people can be. She can be very silly and playful.

The way she looked at me, smiled at me, laughed at my jokes, playfully mocked me at times just made her all the more appealing. Her stunning red hair, beautiful face, mesmerising eyes, wonderful smile, amazing bum and what appeared to be very attractive curves under her jacket all made Emily so attractive. What was the best part though was that she was attracted to me too.

Once at the game we found our seats, which were on the first tier of the grandstand. We were in the sun, and thankfully out of the worst of the cold wind, so sitting there was quite nice. However I wouldn't have cared about the weather, as I was with Emily. She cuddled up to me as I pointed out the various things that were happening.

Emily really enjoyed herself, cheering when things went well, booing when they didn't. She took selfies of us together at the game, and we even got the people behind us to take a better picture of us cuddled together, with the game in the background. We even had a couple of beers while watching the game. I could not remember a better time at the football.

The game finished with Sydney winning. Emily gave me a kiss when the game finished, and thanked me for bringing her to the game. We walked back to the hotel once again by the river. This time we held hands and were close together as we walked. Seeing how happy Emily looked, I could tell she really liked me. I was grinning like mad as I was really starting to fall for her.

It was about 5:30pm as we entered the lift in the hotel. I asked Emily "Do you have anything planned for tonight?"

"I don't. I was hoping we could do something together." She said a little shyly.

"Well I was hoping you were free as I'd like to take you out for dinner. I have booked us into 'Antonio's' here in the hotel for 7:30 tonight."

"Oooh very fancy. Lucky I brought some nice clothes with me."

"Good point." I giggled. "I probably should have mentioned this to you earlier." I felt a little clumsy in my attempt to take Emily somewhere nice for the next part of our date.

Emily could see my embarrassment and she held me close and kissed me. "I can't wait to go out with you tonight." She looked so happy.

Once at her floor I walked her over to her door. We kissed again, before I said "I will pick you up at 7:25 if that's ok."

"No problems Matt, I'm used to getting ready quickly." She kissed me again, a little longer and a lot more passionately. "See you soon." Emily smiled as she closed the door.

I went back to my room, showered and dressed up. I chose nice trousers, white button up long sleeve shirt and cufflinks, navy sports coat that I just happened to bring with me, more just in case we decided to go out somewhere nice.

I headed back up to Emily's room, arriving right on time. I knocked on the door and Emily opened it straight away. She looked stunning. Her red hair was out and she had styled it differently. It looked really glamourous. She was wearing a red coat over a black dress with black stilettos.

"Wow Emily, you look amazing." Was all that I could manage to say.

"Thanks Matt, you look great too." I didn't realise she had been checking me out as I was checking her out.

Our hands went together and we kissed. We kept holding hands as we went to the lift and down to the restaurant.

Once in the restaurant we were shown to a very cosy booth style table. This was great so we could sit close together. I took Emily's coat from her and I could see her dress for the first time. She was wearing a beautiful 'little black dress', knee length, silky smooth sheer black stockings, with a thin black belt around her waist. It was cut square across her chest and did show some beautiful cleavage. She looked gorgeous and I told her so. Emily got all playful and coy saying "Oh this old thing." With a big grin on her face.

The dinner we had was amazing, but the company was even better. We talked about so many things, her work and my work. We began to delve into our private lives a little more, talking about old relationships, as we were both surprised that the other was still single. I spoke about my last relationship and how it ended with her cheating on me. Emily said with a big grin "Stupid girl. Oh well her loss is my gain."

Emily then told me about the couple of boyfriends she previously had. One was a high school crush as she called it, and the second was with an actor she worked with when she first got into the business. It ended when he dumped Emily for another actress. This was just before she got the role in 'Arise the Warrior'. He tried to get back with her after this, but Emily very swiftly made sure that he knew they would never be together again. Emily had been single for the 18 months, as her work promoting the first 'Warrior' film, filming 'The Warrior Within' and 'Witness for the Jury', had left her with very little free time on her hands.