You Only C.U.M Once (Pt. 01)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, nothing. Just Amanda deleted the entire part of the briefing mentioning that the head of A.R.C.T.I.C has a daughter," I said.

"I was hoping that maybe, just, just, just, just maybe, for once, you'd get through a mission by focusing on the mission not on fucking everyone with a pulse and a pair of knockers," Amanda said, scowling at me.

"Ladies," Alex said, his voice firm. "What happened next?"

"What do you think happened next?" Amanda asked.

"My god!" Rebecka moaned, her thighs bunched up around her belly, her knees pressing against her own titties as she curled herself up ontop of the small desk in the equally small side room that we had ducked into. Meanwhile, I was kneeling down before the desk and doing what all good gentlemen and gentlewomen and fine enbies do to their lovely lovers: I was eating pussy like she was on the hors d'oeuvre plate and the waitress had been bribed to look the other way. My tongue swept from the bottom of her sex to the top, finding her clit and flicking it mercilessly as I put my hands on her thighs to keep her legs up. She tasted tangy and sweet, and her pubic hair -- which was as platinum blond as the hair on her head and her eyebrows -- had been shaved into an elegant little A, giving my nose a place to rest on like a landing strip, to guide my tongue right into her.

"Hnnn!" Rebecka gasped, her toes curling as I crooked my tongue up inside of her, grinding against her G-spot. She rolled her head back, her petite breasts heaving as she gasped and panted. I drew back, cocking my ear.

"The meeting is going to be starting soon," Amanda said, her voice tight.

"I got time," I whispered, then went back to eating out the Princess.

"No, you absolutely do not!" Amanda said. "Marcy's hacked the itinerary, the briefing is starting right fucking now, you silly little wench!"

I grinned.

A challenge.

I stood up, while Rebecka was still trying to gasp and pant and get her thundering heart beat under control. I grinned at her, then whispered. "We don't want to draw attention, do we?" I murmured, then wadded up her soaked panties, then gently pressed the ball of them into her mouth. Her eyes widened and she squeaked as I pushed the makeshift gag in. From the way her eyes went entirely out of focus and her head lolled backwards, I'm pretty sure this was one of her many fetishes. I poked her nose, then grinned and picked her up with a grunt. My arms slung under her back to heft her up and then drop her down onto my lap. I thrust into her as her legs wrapped around my back. My arms strained as I supported her against me and walked her to the door. With her back pressed to it, I started to fuck her, grunting as my hips drove against hers. Her mouth tightened on her own panties, muffling her moans -- while I cocked my head, pressing my ear to the thin wood.

"Ladies and gentlemen...for too long the world has been under the undisciplined and irrational guidance of the mob. For too long, that perfidious snake, democracy, and her twin serpent promises of egalitarianism and freedom, have poured poison into the ears of the masses who yearn, daily, for our kind and gentle rulership. We see it in our films and our movies -- every day, it is aristocracy and nobility who are seen as the glorious and the grand. Our fairy tales, our films, our television shows...they all show that the people wish to be ruled!"

Polite clapping.

I rolled my eyes, then started to resume fucking this guy's daughter.

Her panties fell from her mouth as she gasped out in pleasure, her eyes rolling back and her silky smooth cunt clenched on my dick as I shifted my grip on her hips to pin her more firmly against the door. I paused in my fucking as the polite clapping dried up and Ragnhild resumed his speech.

"Today, I bring before you the key to a global liberation from this chaos: A quantum computer, capable of breaking any encryption in a matter of seconds. Combined with a long ranged quantum entanglement communication system, this device is capable of accessing files without a direct link or hardware connection. In short, anything, stored anywhere, on any system, is within our grasp! All we need to do is snap our fingers and have it! Bank accounts. Strategic plans. Espionage ciphers. Even..." He chuckled. "The launch codes."

More ooohs and aws.

"And today, I shall demonstrate its power for the lot of you. Once the clock strikes twelve, we shall show the world the false promises of liberalism. We shall crash every single stock market on the planet at the same time! From this economic chaos, we can take the reigns and show the world what it is they miss! So, drink up my fellows...for tomorrow, we reign! Hail A.R.C.T.I.C!"

I thrust once more, groaning as I emptied my balls into Rebecka. My cum gushed into her and her eyes rolled back into her head as she went limp against the door. I panted heavily, checking my mental clock. "Great..." I whispered. "An hour to retrieve the quantum computer before he destroys the world economy." I shook my head, my eyes closing as I nuzzled against Rebecka's neck. "Easy."

"Yeah," Amanda said, her voice sounding like she was beginning to relax. "I can deploy a scout drone and we can start to do heat tracing on where the quantum computer is located -- according to the specs, it has to be kept very, very, very cold or else it stops working."

I nodded. "Mmhmm."

"Mmmmmmmmhhhh," the princess sighed. Then, softly, she moaned. "I...can't wait to...tell my sisters about you..."

My head snapped up.

In the debriefing room, Alex groaned. His palms went over his face. "Kimmy."

I grinned, sheepishly, in my seat. "H-Hey. I mean..."

"Dare I even-" Alex muttered into his palms.

"In my defense!" I said, holding up my hand. He lowered his hands, glaring at me. "I have a defense! A real, honest, good, excellent most reasonable, rational, understandable defense!"

Alex placed his palms firmly on the table.

"...they were identical triplets," I said.

Alex pursed his lips.

"Okay. That's a fair cop." He said.

"I hate this place. I hate this place. Why do I even work here?" Amanda muttered.

"So, uh, I slipped out..." I said, walking from the room, leaving a very happy, cum stuffed princess behind me. I adjusted my collar and headed into the main room. There was the head of A.R.C.T.I.C himself, the father of the very girl I had been railing, Mr. Berman Ragnhild himself. He was flanked by his two daughters and that was the moment I realized that Rebecka's sisters were identical twins. They were both as lovely, but they were also dressed in very similar dresses, the only main difference being their colors -- one was wearing green and one was wearing blue.

Red. Blue. Green.

How lovely, I thought as I headed over towards the trio. Mr. Ragnhild was shaking hands with an investor banker, who was in the middle of a spiel as I approached. "We need a strong hand on the reins. One might say we need to rein in our reign, eh? Eh?"

"No," Mr. Ragnhild said, his face flat. "We shall not."

The green dressed daughter giggled. Blue dressed daughter looked as severe as her father, meaning that she shot her twin sister a glare.

Mr. Ragnhild turned from his hanger on and saw me. I smiled at him.

"Ah, you're Miss DeBering," he said, his eyes slowly sliding along my body, clearly far from approving. His eyes narrowed a bit as he finished the full looksie -- which meant he had seen that I was dressed in a male suit, rather than a female dress. But in my defense, I looked really hot this way. "I see you have decided to flaunt our dress code, Miss DeBering. I am going to have to ask you to leave." He frowned. "This is not a place for women who do not know how to dress in their place, or lesbians."

"Please, good sir," I said, curtsying to him. "I am just as upset about my current state of dress...my original dress was soaked upon my arrival -- there was a minor accident involving snow, slush, my car, my chauffeur..." I shook my head. "Dreadful. I needed to borrow my butler's uniform and make the best of it, lest I arrive like we were back in the Garden of Eden!" I chuckled. "Shame, yes?"

"Indeed, a shame..." He said, frowning.

"If...only I had a proper dress to get into..." I said, sighing. "I'm so embarrassed-"

"Oh, father," the daughter in the green dress said, perking up. "We have spare dresses! I'm sure we can fit Miss DeBering!"

"Oh, I couldn't!" I said, holding up my hands.

"We insist!" The green dressed girl said, sliding up and taking my arm, while her sister, after some hesitation, took my other. Oh no. I hated this. This was just awful. The two girls led me off to the back rooms, humming cheerfully as they escorted me away.

"Okay, Kimmy," Amanda said, her voice soft and focused. "You're going to get the quantum computer. Right?"

My smile grew wider as I said to the green dressed sister: "Ah, and your name is?"

"Margrit," she said.

"And yours?" I purred to the other.

"Tova," the blue dressed sister said, her voice prim and proper. "And you know, my father may not see through your paper thin story, but I do. I can tell..." She leaned in close. "You're a little dyke aren't you? Dragged here by your family, I bet they are trying to control you by bringing you to this place, but you have to flaunt yourself in a man's clothing. Disgusting." Her lips curled as I gasped, my eyes widening. I reached up, gently, then put my hand on Tova's cheek.

"Tova, Tova, Tova..." I purred, then grinned at her, my thumb brushing against the edge of her lip. "You wound me." I grinned. "My motivations are purely innocent."

She looked like someone had whacked her in the side of the head with an ax handle, her eyes wide and gaping. Behind me, Margrit was giggling, and I grabbed onto Tova's hand, then tugged her into the back rooms. We came into the bedroom -- Tova stumbling with me, and Margrit hurrying in. The door shut and I pushed Tova onto her back. Her dress rumbled around her and she put her hands beneath her as she sat up, gasping heavily, her petite breasts straining against her dress.

"Purely innocent? Tschh!" She hissed. "You're looking at me like...like a man."

"Ohh, I beg to differ," I crooned, putting my hands on her shoulders, pushing her onto her back as I crawled onto the bed, while Margrit watched with increasingly wide eyes. "I am looking at you entirely as a woman does. You're lovely eyes, your gorgeous shoulders, your magnificent neck..." I bared my teeth. "Shame about the bigotry, but...I know one way to fix that."

"Dyke," she hissed. But she didn't struggle or push me away. If anything, she laid perfectly still -- if she thought I worked like a dinosaur and couldn't see movement, she was entirely mistakne.

"Oh, yes, do talk dirty, my princess..." I murmured.

"O-Oh my..." Margrit whispered behind me.

"Margrit, be a dear...get the lock..." I said, my voice a warm, soft moistness against Tova's lips as the trembling girl opened her mouth to speak, then closed it as my lips almost touched hers. I drew back -- and she sat up a bit, trying to chase after my lips with her own. With that minute bit of surrender, I leaned in and thrust my tongue into her mouth, and Tova kissed me back with a warmth and heat that belied her icy words and icy glare. When my mouth drew back, she was panting.

"Bitch..." she breathed. "I'm not a dyke."

"Your body says another thing entirely," I whispered in her ear, nibbling. She gasped and arched her back, grinding against me. Her legs spread and then I felt fingers on my collar, tugging at it. Margrit had moved forward and was beginning to undo my buttons, one by one by one. I grabbed her hand before it went too far -- I did have a gun and listening device and camera sealed in there. I grinned at Margrit, then shook my head.

"The suit stays on," I purred, then reached down and undid my fly. My cock sprang free and Tova's eyes went very wide as my cock slapped against her belly. If she'd ever seen a dick -- let alone a girldick -- that size, she clearly hadn't realized it. Her mouth opened, then closed, then opened again, while Margrit squeaked something very cute in Sweedish.

My grin had gone from predatory to merely smug. "You can always say no, Tova. If you want me to not slide this...heavy girlcock into your waiting pussy..." I took her hand, gently, then guided her gloved fingertips to my cock. "I am not about to force myself on someone who doesn't want me." I licked my lips, slowly. "But I think you protest a bit too much about not being into women." Her fingers tightened, her fingertips not quite able to reach her other palm. This produced a soft gasp from her throat, and then her hand began to stroke me -- slowly.

Then faster.

"D-Damn you," she breathed.

Tova's hand stroked me faster.

"That's not a no," I purred.

"D-Damn!" Tova breathed, then looked aside.

"Fuck her. Fuck my sister," Margrit whispered in my ear.

Tova released me -- but she did it so she could roll to her belly. She wriggled and then bucked up, thrusting her ass into the air as she buried her face into the pillows. I grinned, glancing up, and noticed the full length mirror against the wall. I smacked Margrit's hip, whispering to her under my breath as I reared back and pushed her dress upwards, revealing her panties, her rump, and the spreading damp patch. Ah, god bless pale panties. I grabbed them with my fingers and peeled them down as Margrit, following my orders, pushed the full length mirror along its wheels to be right before the bed -- so that when Tova lifted her head, she could see her own wanton features and my svelt, gorgeous form behind her. I leaned over, transfixing her eyes in the mirror as I purred in her ear.

"You can't pretend I'm not a girl, love," I whispered, and she moaned in pure bliss as I impaled her with my cock. My balls slapped her clit as I grabbed her shoulders, rooting her there. Soft lips pressed to my balls, hands caressed my thighs, as Margrit devoted herself to my pleasure. I started to thrust into her, panting heavily.

"So, Kimmy," Amanda said in my ear piece. "I'll have you know, you have fifty minutes before the Quantum Computer gets turned on. And we still don't know where it is."

"I got time, I got time," I whispered, softly.

Tova's cunt dripped with my girlspunk as she laid on her side and I bounced Margrit in my lap, her breasts jiggling and bouncing, her head rolling back as I held her mouth shut with my palm, holding her against me as I growled in her ear. "You feel even tighter than your sister, my lovely little Margrit...shhh, shh, we can't have you screaming as loud as you were...I do love that you're so enthusiastic, but..." I shrugged as her eyes rolled back and her cunt clenched on me like a silken fist. I groaned and thrust up into her.

My palm clenched on her mouth, to keep any moans from escaping her lips.

"Thirty minutes now," Amanda said.

"I got time, don't worry," I said, panting. "I'm done, after all."

The door to the room opened. Tova, Margrit and I all looked over.

Rebecka stood in the doorway, still looking rumpled, and faintly hurt. She saw me, and then she saw her sisters, and then she put her hand over her mouth. I smiled at her.

"Ah! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Rebecka moaned as she ground against my cock -- which was slotted between her and Margrit, the twins both grinding against one another as they both pressed their pussies together. Every time I thrust, I thrust along both of them, gliding through them, while Tova bent over the headboard of the bed and I turned my head to the side to eat her out with a will, tasting my own cum on my lips. "Yes! Ah! Yes!"

"Ten minutes, Kimmy!" Amanda snapped.

I drew my mouth back, blinking. "Huh? Ten? Holy shit, really?"

Tova panted. "I-I didn't cum yet," she said, her voice holding a faint whine. I leaned back in, then thrust and came between Rebecka and Margrit, soaking their bellies and breasts as they kissed one another lewdly -- and then my lips closed around Tova's clit, sucking on her as I bent my head back as far as it could to reach her. She shuddered and her juices splashed against my face as she squirted in pleasure, letting out a husky groan that was barely audible. Unlike her sister, Tova didn't really scream.

I drew back, panting, and laughing. "Okay, I really do have to go now," I said.

"Really?" Tova asked, gasping. "I could stand to be filled by your girldick again-"

"No, really," I said, starting to wriggle my hips to get my cock back into my pants. "...well...maybe...if it was very fast..." I bit my lip.

"Kimberly Woods, if you fucking dare, I am going to divorce you," Amanda snapped -- which got me heading for the door, which I swung open, to reveal Mr. Ragnhild. He was flanked by two men in heavy duty A.R.C.T.I.C uniforms, with rifles slung from their shoulders and frowns on their expressions. I stood there, then smiled.

"Wouldn't you know it, none of the dresses fit me," I said, nodding.

"I'm not surprised Mr. Woods," Mr. Ragnhild said, severely, as the two men stepped back -- and I saw behind them were four more. One of them was holding Lt. Danvers, his face bloody and battered, his uniform ripped. "We found your fellow agent -- and he gave you up immediately. I see T.A.S.K remains as much the meddling fools they ever were..."

I rolled my shoulders. "Okay!"

"I've heard enough." Alex said, cutting off the story. "Kimberly, this is the first mission you've ever failed."

"Failed!?" I exclaimed. "I rescued Lt. Danvers life-"

Crunch of cartilage, then scream of a dislocating arm, a gun clattering to the ground. Three guards down, two of them stumbling, giving me time enough to grab onto Mr. Ragnhild's throat and hold him with a gun to his head.

"-and with the cover from the marines that hadn't been discovered, we destroyed the Quantum Computer and exfiltrated with the head of A.R.C.T.I.C, that sounds like a win to me!"

"For a baseline operative? Maybe," Alex said, his lips curling in a frown. "But then again, a baseline operative wouldn't have gotten distracted by three princesses and a maid. A baseline operative would have focused." He tapped his temple. "All T.A.S.K operations have a combination of baseline and S-Agents for this exact reason -- and you repeatedly didn't listen to your baseline support staff." He shook his head. "And the mission wasn't to destroy the quantum computer..."

The sound of an all mighty crash as the motorcycle I had been riding on banked through a massive window and crashed into the ball room -- hitting the revealed quantum computer and detonating with a fireball the size of the old ice statue. I rolled and came to my feet as guns crackled and bullets zipped past my shoulders.

"It was to retrieve it. The science staff that built it aren't even sure they'll be able to make it again!" Alex sighed, then pinched the bridge of his nose. "We're going to need to discuss how to handle this. For now...dismissed."

I stood and nodded.

Me, Amanda and Marcy walked from the briefing room and into the narrow corridors of the new T.A.S.K headquarters. The old had been a flying aircraft carrier with an invisibility field around it -- well, an adaptive camouflage field, but who was counting? - but that one had been taken out by Dr. Chaos with a sabotage explosion a while back, so we were now working out of a volcanic fortress that T.A.S.K had captured from The Tenebrous Order last year. They'd managed to strip out the old iconography and ancient traps and were still painting up new T.A.S.K icons.