You Only C.U.M Once (Pt. 03)

Story Info
Kimmy faces off against a pushy MI69 Agent! Also, femdommed!
6.4k words
4.69
4.8k
10

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miriam St. Jane didn't know how she'd gotten as lucky as she was. She just knew that, at this moment, there was nothing she wouldn't do for the woman in bed with her. Her palms slid along the other woman's back and her mouth opened in a quiet, eager moan as she arched her back. The only thing that silenced her pleasure was the pressure of the woman's palm closing around her mouth, holding her shut -- even as her lips worked to draw and even more eager moan from Miriam's body. The woman was sucking on her nipples as if Miriam was made of spun sugar, and the attention was driving the young coed absolutely wild.

And to think, the evening had started off so normally.

Miriam St. Jane had been walking to her private dormitories from her class on how to exploit intersectional feminism for economic means when she had heard the liquid warm voice crooning from the shadows. "Well, well, well, are you Miriam St. Jane? Of the St. Janes?" A darkly tempting smile had flashed from the darkness. "I think we should talk."

Miriam couldn't quite remember what the other woman had whispered into her ear. She had just known it was hot and it had left her -- a girl with a lifelong preference for men, a boyfriend of three years who was soon going to be a husband for the rest of her life -- trembling and whimpering in eagerness. She had melted against the other woman, and before she had known it, she was inside of her dorm, naked, and being eaten out by the other girl. As her tongue delved into her sex, Miriam tried to feel at least...a tiny bit guilty. At least a smidge guilty.

Instead, she grabbed onto the warm, sweaty curls of the other woman, arched her back, and screamed in purest bliss.

The other woman, her lips glittering, drew back. Her clothing -- a simple sundress -- slipped down her shoulders. Miriam sat up, and then her eyes widened as she saw that the woman was not just beautiful and seductive.

She was packing the biggest dick that Miriam had ever seen.

"W-Wha-" she mumbled.

"Shhh..." the other woman crooned.

And strangest of all?

Her balls were glowing. Bright orange, they throbbed with an inner light that Miriam was sure should have hurt. But when the other woman pinned her arms above her head and began to kiss her again, her balls slipped against her thigh and all Miriam felt was a thrill of transgressive eagerness. As her tongue and the other woman's tongue met and played together, the woman's cock pressed against her cunt -- and with a pause to get the angle exactly right -- she thrust in with a soft, wet sound. Miriam moaned into her mouth, then threw her head back as the woman began to fuck her.

Miriam was not a virgin.

She felt like one right now.

"Ah! Ah! Yes! Mmhmmphh!" She moaned, muffled once again by the hand of the woman. Somehow, despite the fact she was jackhammering into Miriam's hips with enough force to bruise, despite the fact her arm was terribly strong and powerful, despite the fact she was almost choking Miriam with the pressure of her hand over her mouth...Miriam still felt perfectly safe. Her eyes rolled back into her head as her spine arched and her thighs spread even wider. The heavy balls slapping against her ass, the thick girlcock plunging into her sex, the pressure of the hand over her mouth, all of it sent lightning bolts of raw pleasure coursing through her body.

The woman shuddered and groaned through her teeth. Quietly. Very quietly.

Warmth flooded Miriam and her eyes rolled back into her head.

For a time, there was nothing but warm darkness.

Then the door to the room banged open and Miriam sat up, gasping, as her roommate stood in the doorway. "Dude!" she said. "Your limo driver is here?"

Miriam blinked, dazed. She looked around the room, then saw that she was still naked, and still dripping with sweat. The clock said it was only an hour or so later. Her sex was stuffed with cooling cum, which she wiped away hurriedly, as her roomie gave a little smirk.

"I see Devon was around," she said, as Miriam tugged her panties on.

"W-What?" Miriam asked. "I. Uh. Right! Yes! That's...that's exactly..." She said, her belly still feeling warm -- a pulsing, happy warmth that her palm caressed against as she finished buttoning up her blouse. "That's, uh, totally, what happened."

Her roomie shook her head. "I can't believe you. You rub it in, you got this jacked boyfriend, and you have a limo driver-"

"It's a boring dinner party," Miriam said, blushing as she adjusted her collar, trying to not feel guilty. It was alarmingly easy. After all...holy shit that girl had been amazing. "Um, you didn't see any girl, um, leaving the room last night?" she asked. Her brow furrowed as she noticed her roomie blushing.

"No! Not at all! No girls!" she said.

Miriam was still thinking of that when she arrived at the dinner party her dad was forcing her to attend. She stepped from her limo and then headed to the mansion that was nestled in the hills around Los Angeles. Her palm went to her belly -- it was still feeling warm. She supposed it was true what they said...it did feel better with strange. She stepped into the mansion and went in to mingle with the other bigwigs. The door closed.

Two hours later, the smoldering ruins of the mansion was being hosed down by rescue workers.

Firemen, working to pull bodies from the rubble, came upon a shimmering crater that looked as if it was the center of the blast site. Laying right at the bottom of the gently curved slope of the crater, onto a cooled puddle of smoldering glass, unharmed save for a few tiny abrasions here and there, her body still smoking, was a completely naked, faintly dazed looking Miriam St. Jane, her arms spread, her thighs cocked open, her nipples achingly hard.

"Wow," she whispered, as the firemen stepped over down to her. "Hi."

***

"What do you mean you exploded?" I asked, looking down at Lisa Silverstone. The young heiress -- well, now, controller of -- the Silverstone fortunes and family looked up at the three of us with eyes that were as wide and bright as lamps. "Like, I mean, no offense, but you look pretty dang unexploded right now."

"That's just it," Lisa said, sitting up a bit more, shifting so that she had her back pressed against the sofa's back. "I..." She blushed, hard. "The night before the dinner party, I was...I...um." She coughed. "I'd say you wouldn't believe it, but..." Her eyes darted down to Michelle's crotch, then flicked over to mine.

"You were seduced by an S-Agent," Kate said, her voice gentle and almost maternal. She slid down so sit down behind Lisa, drawing her close and petting her head. "Oh, my dear, there is no reason to be ashamed -- most women and quite a few men wish to dally with an S-agent." She chuckled, softly. "Now, tell us every detail. We have no idea what might be important." Her fingers brushed through Lisa's hair -- and Lisa's cheeks burned as she ducked her head forward.

"Well..." She said, softly. "We met at a night club. I don't quite know what she said -- she just whispered something sweet and teasing in my ear and...and I was off with her and she was inside me in the bathroom before I even knew it. She...she was incredible." Lisa's eyes went out of focus as she sighed. Michelle, Kate and I all exchanged a glance, recognizing immediately the blissful pleasure that even the memory of an S-Agent in bed could bring to a baseline woman. Kate, gently, caressed her hair and leaned forward to murmur in her ear.

"And then?"

"A-And then what? I...I went home, showered, tried to act as if nothing was odd," Lisa said. "My father didn't notice anything, but my mother seemed suspicious, asked a lot about how I enjoyed the night on the town." She shook her head. "Then the party came and then I...there was a flash of pleasure, and then I-" She stopped, flushing even harder, then whispered. "I came."

"As in you orgasmed?" Kate asked, gently.

Lisa nodded, miserably. "I came and then there was just this force inside of me that rushed outwards. When I came too, I was laying in the rubble, with first aid workers rushing to me." She put her hand to her mouth. "I was...it was so shocking and horrible. I didn't mean to do it!"

"Oh my darling, you did nothing wrong," Kate said.

"Did she give you anything to drink?" Michelle asked, bluntly.

"Michelle!" I snapped. "The poor dear's been traumatized. Besides, it was a pill, wasn't it?" I asked, looking at Lisa. "Did she offer you some hit? E, maybe? Or what you thought was E?"

Lisa blinked those big eyes at the two of us. "N-No, nothing."

"Maybe when she was distracted, she put a chem patch on her," Michelle said.

"The doctors would have spotted a chem patch," I said.

"Not if it was designed to wipe itself out the instant it was used. Man, if only there was some huge explosion that might cover that..." Michelle tapped her finger against her chin, looking up to the ceiling. I scowled at her -- but then a cool touch on the back of my knuckles quelled me as Kate looked at me and shook her head.

"Did you notice the use of any needles or hypodermics?" Kate asked, gently.

At the shake of Lisa's head, Kate sighed.

"I was afraid of this," she said. Her eyes met mine and Michelle's. "Can you two do me a favor and check to make sure we're not currently being zeroed by MI69? It's of vital importance that we exit the country before they begin to ask us any questions."

"Why?" Michelle, rudely, asked.

Bitch, I thought, even as I hung on every one of Kate's words.

"Because if I am correct, then this is a return of a weapon that the British government has wanted to get access to for quite some time -- it may be the reemergence of a project known as Project Mata Hari," she said, shaking her head. "And if it is Project Mata Hari in the hands of a madwoman, then there may be very little we can do to stop her from blowing up anything she wants."

"You think the British would just use that shit if they got their hands on it?" Michelle asked.

"Of course," Kate said, her voice prim. "And so too, might TASK."

On that ominous note, she made a tiny flicking gesture and Michelle and I both went to the windows. I peered out into the narrow, rather desolate looking streets outside and saw no sign that anyone was...I narrowed my eyes, pausing and sweeping my gaze back. There was a rather large, low to the ground looking vehicle parked up by the corner. It was an unmarked, black van. The kind that you'd use to transport just about anything you'd want -- like a heavily armored SWAT response squad. I glanced at Michelle, and she gave a tiny nod, her hand going to the hilt of her pistol. She loosened the holster, saying to me: "I see another one at the other corner."

"Well, then," Kate said, quietly as she drew a lithe little pistol.

"You have a Makarov?" Michelle asked, whistling softly. "Vintage."

"Thanks. I got it in Moscow," Kate said, with an enigmatic little smile. "Though, if I can help it, we are not going to shoot our way out of this situation. We don't know if...ah, nevermind." She said, quietly, as the vans opened and heavily armed and armored goons began to emerge from them. Backing them up was an incongruously young woman of Southeast Asian descent in a very sharp suit, with white gloves and an actual freaking domino mask. She flicked her hands left and right and her goons fanned out.

"Can I still call them goons when they're AFO?" I asked, glancing back at Kate.

"But of course," Kate said as the sharp dressed, incredibly cute Asian chick stepped up and pulled out a megaphone.

"TASK Agents, the neighborhood has been surrounded under order of MI69," she said, her voice lilting and pretty. "You are to surrender Lady Silverstone at once and remand yourselves to our custody."

"You know, technically, we did do a kidnapping," I said.

"Pfft," Michelle rolled her eyes and made a jerking off motion at me.

I scowled at her. "I said technically."

Kate frowned as she looked out the window. "This is one of MI69's agents -- an S-agent, so she is going to be quite talented." She twirled her Makarov. "But the long and short of it is that Project Mata Hari involved the creation of weaponized lovemaking. This means that if there is evidence of it, it is within the womb of our good little Lady Silverstone -- and if that material is brought to the British, they will be able to restart their program -- and with the current tensions between MI69 and TASK..." She shook her head. "It won't be pretty."

The goons had mostly gone out of sight now. Michelle had stepped back and was picking up her rifle. She slapped in a magazine and worked the receiver, while I checked my pistol was loaded -- and I glared at her. She was just ready to rock and roll, huh? I shook my head as I made sure that my backup weapons -- a pair of concealed disk shaped flechette mines that Tabby had made for me -- were still tucked into my pockets. When I glanced back at Michelle, she was checking out her wrist mounted acid-tipped dart thrower and then tugging her wrist watch back around to conceal it. God. Overkill much? I shook my head and picked up a few of the flash grenades and another magazine of armor piercing bullets.

"TASK Agents, you have five seconds," the MI69 agent called out.

"W-Wait, don't I get a choice in this matter?" Lisa asked, blinking, before Kate stepped to her side and then pressed a small hypo injector against her neck. Lisa stiffened, then slowly closed her eyes, smiling cheerfully as she lapsed unconscious.

"All right, ladies. Do aim to not wound, these are nominally our allies," Kate said, casually slinging Lisa over her shoulder as she did so. "We shall fight our way from the exit I have chosen to the getaway vehicle I've chosen. We need to get to the airport and, from the airport, to TASK headquarters." She smiled.

I nodded.

"Let's do this," Michelle said.

I glared at her as she started for the back door. I hurried there first and flung the door open, my ears perking up as I heard heavy footfalls. The AFO goons who were coming up to the back had snub-nosed weapons, thick armor that covered their chests and shoulders. I tossed a flash grenade around the corner and rolled forward, getting my back up against a small dumpster that was perched against the corner of the alleyway. The explosion went off with a flash and Michelle stepped out next, her rifle barking as she fired two expert shots. The two goons sprawled, crying out in pain.

"Come on!" Kate swept out, elegantly running the opposite direction from the goons. She ran easily with Lisa on her shoulder, the unconscious girl jouncing around slightly. She came to the corner at the same moment some reinforcements for the AFO arrived -- two of them blundering almost straight into Kate. Kate looked so refined and so elegant, it made it almost surreal to see her smoothly duck around past the two men, her Makarov aimed down and blowing out their kneecaps with a pair of expertly aimed shots. She didn't even get her hair mussed as she brought her arm up to shove the barrel of the third man's SMG up towards the top of the alleyway, just before he loosed a spray of bullets. Stone plinked off the walls, poofing away from the brick as the man stumbled back and away from Kate. She twisted around and kicked out, her ankle smashing straight into his throat, causing him to collapse, wheezing and coughing as he clutched his throat.

The three of us emerged from the alleyway, but as Kate rushed for the getaway vehicle, I heard a low, whistling whine. I grabbed onto her shoulder, yanking her back -- but Kate had heard the same sound and stopped.

Almost invisibly, a pale white line settled through the air, then rasped along the ground, shooting up a spray of powdered stone as something cut deep into the asphalt and the sidewalk. My eyes flicked along that line and saw the MI69 Agent had come up, with four more of her goons flanking her. Her gloves were lifted up -- and I could see that a nearly invisible line ran from her fingers to the air, catching the light...

A wire.

A wire that had just sheered our car in half, the front half lifting up into the air as it pivoted on its wheels, drawn down by the weight of its engine. The mirror smooth shine of the cut metal and glass and cloth caught the watery sunlight of London -- glinting at me mockingly.

"Monofilament wire!" I exclaimed.

"You're not the only one with toys, TASK," the MI69 agent said, smirking, her eyes gleaming proudly. "Britain has her own S-agents, and she's here to get what's rightfully ours. Now! Are we going to talk about this politely, or..." She swept her arms out wide and a tiny ping ping ping ping sound filled the air -- the weighted tips of the monofilament slamming into the walls of the buildings to either end of the street, blocking off the way with a nearly invisible webwork of lethal, cutting wires.

"...are things about to get messy?" she asked.

Michelle aimed her rifle at her, while Kate huffed.

"This is TASK's authority -- the bombing was an international target, it harmed an American citizen-"

The young MI69 agent snorted. "Don't give me that guff, you traitor," she said, her arms tensing as she glared at us. "The majority of the wounded were English."

"Yes, well, that does seem to be the sticking point, isn't it?" Kate muttered, under her breath.

I licked my lips, slightly, then stood up a bit straighter. "Okay..." I said. "We're on the same side, aren't we?"

"No we're not!" Kate, the MI69 Agent and Michelle all said at the same time.

I frowned. "Okay. We're on the side of catching the bitch that did this -- you're on the side of getting the weapon, huh?" I pointed at the MI69 agent. "You came after us with a full bunch of cops, when you know for a fact that the bad guys have sent goons after her. Despite the fact that we're both nominally on the same side here. Which says to me, you don't give a flying toss -- that is the right term, right? - about Lady Lisa Silverstone. You just want the cum in her pussy so you can restart Project Mata Hari, huh?"

Seeing the way that the other girl's eyes widened, I smirked. "Yeah. Figured." I twirled my pistol, then holstered it, then adjusted my collar. "Now, I see that we're at an impasse. You got the monowire, but even an S-agent who practices can be perfect with those things. Doubly so when another S-agent is fighting back." I smirked wider. "Otherwise, you'd have already lopped our legs off and been done with it."

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Kate giving me a quiet nod.

The MI69 girl was glaring at me now, her domino mask doing nothing to conceal her irritation.

"Since we're at an impasse, we might as well fucking talk. So." I gave her a nod. "The name's Woods. Kimberly Woods. This is Kate Thorton-"

"I recognize the traitor," the MI69 girl snarled, her nostrils flaring with righteous anger.

"You can never betray that which you were never a part of," Kate said, airily.

"And this is Michelle," I said, jerking my thumb to Michelle.

"This gun puts out bullets at a rate of nine hundred RPM and I have a cluster grouping of less than a millimeter at this range," Michelle said, her voice full of sneering anger. "Think you can cut each of them down, you stroppy-"

"Now, now, Michelle," I said, hurriedly. "No need to be rude."

"Fuck you!" Michelle said, turning to face me. "You don't get to play good dickgirl, then bitch at me for being bad dickgirl."

12