You Only C.U.M Once (Pt. 03)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glared at her. "Oh, was that what you were doing?"

"Do you two need a moment to talk this out?" the MI69 girl asked, her voice amused.

"Shut up!" Michelle and I both snapped, glaring at her.

The MI69 girl laughed. "Well. Since you did give me your names. I might as well give you mine: De La Cru-"

Four things happened at once.

The first was one of the AFO goons shouted: "Bugger!"

The second was that an engine roared to life.

The third was that the wheels of the bisected car squealed to life as the entire front half of the vehicle leaped forward, sputtering a stream of transmission fluid and oil and other gunk from the severed cables along the bottom, while dragging sparks flung up by the belly scraping along pavement caused the slurry of blackish liquid to immolate in an impressive wall of flame.

The fourth was that Kate, who had taken advantage of me and Michelle's impromtu comedy distraction routine, leaped from the back of said car, still carrying Lisa, and landed on her high heels while sprinting away from the scene at the top speed she could get.

The car half lurched towards the AFO goons who went sprinting away from the flaming wreck -- but De La Cruz immediately whipped her arms forward. Chunks ripped from the walls and were flung forward by her mono-wires, and the chunks and the car smashed together with an allmighty squealing crash. Smoke filled the air as Michelle fired shots wide over her shoulder as we ran after Kate.

"Great work, you two," Kate said.

"Thanks," I said, panting as I sprinted to catch up with her.

Behind us, De La Cruz whipped above the roiling fireball that was the middle of the street -- dragged into the air by all of her wires, which she had looped around a chimney. She dragged herself up and swung forward at incredible speed, adding additional velocity to her movement by retracting the wires. Piezoelectric impulses from the gloves crackled and sparked, meaning that when she hit the apex of her movement and yanked her whip through the chimney she had looped around, she was wreathed in crackling lightning. She soared up over our heads, then flung her arm down and sent the wires out.

Two pitons -- barely visible -- slammed into the wall of the building ahead of us.

She yanked back.

The wire dragged her towards the wall -- and towards me and Kate!

I shoved Kate aside and so, the slender and powerfully built MI69 agent and I smashed together. Her shoulder caught my chest and my built in armor weave distributed the blow, so rather than breaking my ribs, it instead felt as if my entire chest had been kissed by a bulldozer. The two of us flew back and smashed, my back first, into the glass window of a corner store. We hit a row of stacked foodstuffs and crashed over, a spray of canned goons and boxes going everywhere at once.

I groaned as I laid on my back, while De La Cruz reared up, panting.

I grinned up at her. "Love the mask, love the gloves," I said.

"My thanks," she said, and gave me a tiny nod of the head.

Michelle sprang up to the hole we'd put in the window and, without waiting, snapped her rifle up and pulled back on the trigger.

De La Cruz lifted her hand and twitched her fingers. Monofilament wires flashed and sparked and Michelle lowered her rifle, slowly, as all three of us blinked at the shimmering pile of bisected bullets that had hit the floor between the MI69 agent and the TASK agent.

"Holy shit," I said.

"To be quite honest, I'd never done that before," De La Cruz said.

I reared back, got my feet against her chest, and shoved her away with all my strength. She rolled away, and I sprang to my feet. Michelle aimed, but De La Cruz whipped her hand up. Michelle's rifle fell in three pieces, each piece shining where the wire had sliced through it. Michelle, not daunted, sprang behind De La Cruz, ducking low, some of her hair hanging in the air, caught on a draft and severed from her scalp by an errant whip. I felt a sting along my arm and hissed as blood began to flow along my arm. The air here was quite sharp.

De La Cruz kicked out at Michelle -- and I got my hands onto her left glove. My fingers found the controls on her glove and twisted hard -- the wires whipping past my arm as they fully retracted into the finger tips.

A problem revealed itself.

De La Cruz had theft protection on her glove.

Electric pain buzzed through my body, my muscles tensing, my teeth locking together. I sprawled backwards, groaning, while Michelle ducked under a wave of monofilament wires -- which meant that she was fully exposed to De La Cruz's lightning fast snap kick. Her head snapped to the side and she sprawled next to me.

De La Cruz stood above the two of us, sighing as she reached up to adjust her collar.

"Really now," she said, her voice sounding as if she was speaking down a deep well -- echoing and distant. My vision was beginning to go gray. "This is all quite uncouth."

"Indeed it is."

Kate's voice was the last thing I heard, and the faintest hissing of a hypo-spray.

My eyes closed.

***

I woke to the feeling of a plane soaring through the air and the faint sound of the pressurized air of an airplane cabin. I woke, also, to the warmth of a large, comfortable bed. I lifted my head, and saw the unmistakable decorations and wall furnishings of the TASK getaway Jet. I rolled onto my back, then groaned, feeling my aches and my pains throbbing through my body. Yeah. That was definitely the byproduct of a tazing. I closed my eyes and laid back in the bed.

"Well, you and Michelle have been quite a pair," a warm, honey sweet voice crooned into my ear. I opened one eye -- then opened both, feeling as if my entire body had caught fire.

Kate Thorton, it seemed, believed in pleasure after a mission. That was fair. Many S-Agents did, especially those working for TASK. But Kate Thorton, it seemed, had very specific ideas of what pleasure was...and she showed it.

Leather riding boots that went up to her thigh, hard and shining. Then, a narrow patch of exposed skin, including her eager cock, resting against her full balls. Then, the leather belt she wore, with thin straps that went up to her shoulder clasps, clinging to her body like a second skin. The straps just barely covered her nipples and caught her breasts up, flattening them faintly against her. She twirled in one hand a riding crop. In the other, dangled a pair of handcuffs. Her eyes sparkled, her bright red hair tumbling around her shoulders like a waterfall of fire, and her lips were parted in a little smile.

"I believe, my dear, that while you have done rather well under trying circumstances, you left quite a lot to my handling. I believe this means that you now owe me, darling. And I do intend to...educate you..." She walked forward, and then reached out with the tip of the crop. She pressed it against the bottom of my jaw, hinging it up so that my mouth was no longer hanging open. I gulped, slowly, and stammered.

"I-I..." I whispered.

"Shh, dear..." Kate murmured, her eyes piercing as they met mine. My cock had never been harder, honestly. "Dear, dear, dear, you only speak when spoken too." She set the crop down, so that her hand could grip my chin, lifting my head. "Place your arms above the headboard and do say 'yes mistress', be a good dear..."

I lifted my arms up, my cheeks burning as I whispered, hoarsely. "Yes mistress."

"Very good." The handcuffs clicked on, just enough pressure to let me know I was trapped.

The blankets were swept aside then, and I found I was still dressed.

It seemed Kate preferred her treats wrapped.

"Now, darling, something you do need to learn is that while some things can only be solved with that pretty mouth of yours," she crooned. "Not all can." She swung up onto the bed, and her cock bobbed before my mouth. My nose flared, breathing in her scent as she reached down, caressing my head. "However, since that lesson would involve me not getting to fuck that pretty little throat of yours, you are going to need to use your imagination and take your Mistress' words to heart. No? Kiss the tip." My lips puckered and I strained my head forward -- Mistress drew back, so that I had to strain against the handcuffs to get my mouth against her glans. Her pre-cum tingled on my lips and I looked reverently up at her as she cupped the back of my head.

"Mmm, very good." She purred.

Her fingers tightened.

And she slammed her entire cock into my throat.

Her shaft pushed my tongue down, bumped against the back of my throat, and filled me so much that the idea of breathing became rather silly. My nose flared and I made a soft gluck noise as she gripped onto my hair and began to thrust into my mouth with soft, eager grunts. Her cock plunged into my mouth again and again and I found myself settling into the passive, submissive role of cocksleve with shocking ease. My dick ached against my pants and I sagged a bit against the headboard as my head bumped against the plastic. Her balls slapped my chin and she let out soft, little eager grunts with every thrust.

"Now, hnn, dear, hnn, your..hnn...pretty mouth...ahh...is good for my dick...so..." She panted, softly. "You keep using it to, hnn, butter up people and you will get far..." her eyes half closed. "This is a lesson that...ah...your dear Michelle needs to learn as well." Her fingers tightened and she threw her head back, groaning as she started to fuck my throat even faster now -- but now, she was fucking faster because she was cumming. Thick, hot girlcum started to spurt down my throat, filling my belly. Some of it escaped around my lips, smearing my chin, dripping onto my breasts. My nose flared, and I coughed as she pulled back and casually painted my face with her cum, moaning as she stroked her cock, leaving me an utter cocksoaked mess.

"Mmistrrush..." I groaned, one eye half closed, my other rolled up to look at her, my face slack, my breath raspy and my lungs bruning.

"Oh dear, you seem to have made a mess. Clean this up," she murmured as she held her softening cock to my lips. I started to lick at her hungrily, my eyes half closed, mewling quietly. Just...make mistress happy...make mistress happy...my tongue swept out and her hands caressed through my hair as she petted my gently, and her soft, soft words made me so happy. "What a good girl you are, very good, very, very good." She sighed -- and soon, my face was the only thing glistening with cum. Her dick was completely clean. She laughed, then nodded. "Good girl..." She grinned.

There was a dangerous edge to those words.

"But ...while you did distract the MI69 Agent long enough for me to get close, you still allowed her to knock you out. I believe that does require...some contrition."

Her hands grabbed onto my top and she yanked it open wide. My nipples were achingly hard and she casually caught one between her fingers, tugging on it. I hissed, my sensitive nipple stinging as I arched my back, to try and relieve the pressure.

"Hmm, no, true, that would be too cruel."

Her hands dragged my pants down and she grabbed onto my ankles, pushing them up, revealing my ass. With her hand hooked around my ankles, she lifted the crop. The cool, blunt bottom of the handle pressed against the base of my dick, then slid down to rub along my balls. It wasn't pleasurable -- it was fucking torture. The feeling of the blunt weapon against me was enough to leave me ragged and whimpering. Then the crop drew back -- nothing was touching me, but my ass was entirely exposed to the air. I whined. "M-Mistress..."

"Remember what I said, my poor, confused little dear..." Mistress crooned. "You only speak."

Crack!

Pain and pleasure alike surged along my ass as her crop slapped into my skin. The stinging contact drew a hiss from my clenched teeth as my back bucked up, my legs squirming in her iron confident grip. My cock twitched and a thick dollop of pre-cum spurted against my tits as I shuddered.

"When."

Crack!

This hit was even worse -- not only did she hit harder, she struck so that the lash intersected with the still stinging flesh of the first blow. The pain and pleasure intermixed and tears burned at the corner of my eyes as my cock grew even harder.

"Spoken!"

Crack!

"Ahh!" I cried out, unable to stop myself.

Crack!

"Too!" She finished, then started to lay into me. Crack! Crack! Crack! There was no time between the blows to get ready for the next one -- instead, it was just a crescendo of pleasure and pain both. My brain flared with the sensation and I tried to wriggle away, but she held me down and my handcuffs kept me caught up. Mistress continued to lay into me again and again and again, her crop slapping into my cheeks again and again and again and again.

"Say please mistress and I'll stop," she crooned.

"Plu...le...lease!" I gasped out between choked moans.

"Please what?" She purred.

Crack! Crack! Crack!

I was going insane.

"P...Plueese mistress!" I mewled.

Crack!

The last blow set me over the edge. My cock surged and my balls clenched and thick, hot cum gushed over my breasts and my belly as I came all over myself, my body quivering and rocking as I gasped and mewled and sobbed in pure, agonizing pleasure. My eyes closed as tears streamed down my cheeks and I wallowed in my sensations -- in pleasure, in pain, in happiness. Mistress laid my legs down and her fingers glided along my cum soaked body, cupping and playing with my breasts as she drew me close, her voice a husky, soft purr. "Oh dearest, oh my darling Kimmy, you did so well...you did so amazingly well," she whispered, and she held me close as I trembled.

Being gently drawn from the submissive headspace of being utterly dominated by Kate Thorton was just as pleasurable as being put into it. She caressed me, she held me, she gave me another hand job. She licked up my cum. And once we were done, I felt halfway human again.

"Next time, we shall be sure to be ready to deal with monowire," she said, cheerfully. "But considering the ease by which either of you could have lost limbs, I think you did reasonably well."

I started to stand, rubbing my wrists.

"Thanks," I said, chuckling. "...did you...teach Michelle the same way?"

Kate chuckled, gaily. "Oh dearest Kimberly, that would be telling."

I walked after her -- and before I had even slid my clothes on, she had tossed a brown coat over her body, leaving her still dressed in her lewd BDSM outfit underneath, transforming a shapeless, unimpressive brown coat into the most erotic object ever created in the universe. I grinned as we stepped out into the main room, where Michelle was looking flustered and shy -- making me think that maybe, just maybe, Kate had done something quite similar to her. Lisa was looking at the fine accouterments of the plane with wide eyes.

"I...this place is amazing," she said to me. "Also, I'm glad to see you up and about -- I know you got hurt trying to rescue me."

I chuckled. "Well, uh..." I glanced at Kate who gave me a playful wink. I wondered how, exactly, Kate had explained the escape from MI69. I was fairly sure that if I had explained it, it might have made Lisa just a bit suspicious about her loyalties. "TASK has quite a budget, and we do deserve the best."

Lisa smiled.

A chirruping sound came from the front of the plane. Michelle, Kate and I walked up to the front, where the autopilot was taking us to TASK headquarters. There was a communication coming in -- and Kate touched it on.

The communication was blunt.

To the point.

It was a screen capture of a LA Times News article -- a smoldering, ruined mansion in the hills.

Another blast.

"It seems that our mad bomber has struck again..." Kate said, her voice grave. "We need to get Lisa back to TASK headquarters quickly."

"That's going to be trickier said than done," I said, quietly, sitting down on the pilot's seat, frowning as I looked at the interface. I was not an expert pilot, like my girlfriend, but...she had taught me some of the tricks.

"Oh?" Michelle asked, suspiciously.

One of those tricks?

"See this ping?" I asked, pointing at a vague, incoherent bounce back on the radar. "That's a stealth plane. We're being followed."

TO BE CONTINUED

12