You Only C.U.M Once (Pt. 06)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Got any proof for this?" Michelle muttered.

"I...no," Rose said. "But that's why MI-69 was formed. TASK couldn't take care of itself." She crossed her arms over her chest.

Michelle pursed her lips, narrowing her eyes a bit. I leaned back, then grinned.

"Well," I said, tapping at one of the keyboards. "I've send the message to Kate that we've secured the island. She's on her way in a speedboat. We can ask her when she gets here."

"R-Really? You'll ask her?" Rose asked, blinking a bit.

"Of course," I said. "I mean, you tried to kill us and work for guys of dubious morality-"

"Dubious!" Rose exclaimed.

"-but you're also really cute and there's no reason to not confirm, if we can," I said, grinning wryly. "Now, while Etan sleeps off the beating I gave him and we wait for Kate to get here, I think there is something that we've...not quite finished up, have we?" My crooning voice distracted Rose, her eyes widening as she looked at me -- and Michelle crept up behind her, her eyes gleaming like she was a goddamn anime villain. Her hands flashed out, and in a second, Rose's top had popped open, revealing her cute, petite breasts, contained in a simple sports bar. Rose squeaked, her arms flaring wide -- and then Michelle tugged her bra down so her tits popped free, her dark brown nipples rock hard.

"H-Hey!" Rose yelped, then gasped as Michelle cupped her, squeezing her. Rolling her nipples between her fingers. She nibbled on her neck and Rose's eyes went all fuzzy in that delicious way I was so used to seeing on baselines...I had to admit, seeing it on the face of a fellow S-Agent was downright intoxicating. I stood, stretching my arms behind my back, cracking my neck as I did so, then walked towards Rose.

My hands gripped her belt and tugged her pants down in one fell move, my nose flaring as I breathed in the faint spice of her delicious looking pussy. She was shaved completely bare, leaving her pussy fully exposed for my feasting eyes. They had done an astounding job with her surgery -- I wondered, for a moment, if it was baseline or S-tech that had done it. Then I remembered that baseline bottom surgery could easily be mistaken for cis pussies, if you didn't investigate it with a microscope. I leaned forward and breathed in her scent, and my tongue swept out, about to touch her cunt...

When the door opened. Four goons stood there, their eyes wide and panicky behind their helmets, their rifles held in trembling hands. They aimed their guns at us and both I and Michelle looked at them. Michelle didn't even stop sucking on Rose's neck, her fingers tugging gently on her nipples, wringing a soft, mewling moan from the virginal S-agent.

"Seriously?" I asked the goons.

The goons trembled more.

"...seriously?" I arched an eyebrow.

The goons remained silent.

Then one said: "One of the boss' speedboats are here."

"Right!" they all turned and fled as fast as they could. I shook my head, then turned back to Rose's delicious looking pussy.

"Where was I...oh, right. Blowing your mind." I leaned forward and thrust my tongue straight up into her sex, my nose grinding against her clit. My eyes fluttered shut and my nose rubbed against her clit as I thrust my tongue up and curled into her, using every bit of my skill. Rose's gasp went to helium levels and she tensed up tight as I felt something heavy and thick bump against the bottom of my tongue. I drew back, so that I could kiss the tip of Michelle's dick. I nuzzled against her, then kissed the base of her dick, shoving up with my tongue, guiding her into Rose. Rose groaned, ducking her head forward as Michelle rocked her cock forward, inch by inch by inch into the other girl.

"Nhhh!"

"Feels good, huh?" Michelle purred as I stood. My own cock sprang free and before I could move, Rose had grabbed onto my shaft. Her palm was silky smooth despite her toughness, and she began to pump my cock and I had to reach back and grab onto the edge of the table in the center of the communication room. My hips bucked against Rose as she bent forward, her other hand pushing against my thigh for pressure. Michelle began to fuck her faster, bit by bit, her hips driving against her as Rose panted -- each rocking motion bringing her lips closer and closer to my dick. Her eyes were glazed over with lust, and her mouth opened, then clamped down on my cock. I grabbed onto her hair, holding her back as she tried to take all of my dick in one go, my eyes half closed as I groaned.

"S-Slow down, Rose, ah...christ!" I gasped as she pushed herself forward, her hair slipping past my fingers as she deepthroated my cock with a sluttish eagerness. My balls slapped against her chin and her hands grabbed onto my legs as I sat back onto the table. She was now poised between me and Michelle, full from both ends, and from the soft glugking sound that escaped around my heavy cock...she was in heaven. My eyes half closed and I opened my mouth, then closed it again, trembling. I grabbed onto her hair, bucking my hips slowly as I started to fuck her throat.

"Fuck!" Michelle gasped. "She just clenched on me." She grinned, wickedly, her hands grabbing onto Rose's sleek thighs. "She fucks like one of those badasses in the S-SAS teams..." She laughed, then leaned forward, crooning in her ear. "But different." She kissed Rose's ear, nibbling. "You have a pussy, not a bussy."

"You've fucked an S-SAS dude?" I asked, laughing.

S-SAS were basically S-Agents who specialized in blowing things up even bigger than Michelle did. They weren't all dudes, but...they were mostly dude. Some of them, like me and Michelle, also preferred to go without bottom surgery. The idea of fucking one of their bussies was...actually fucking tempting. I panted, heavily, as my hand caressed the top of Rose's head as she bobbed and sucked and slurped on my cock with the greedy eagerness of...well, most girls exposed to my girldick. I grinned, slowly, then looked over her writhing, sweat slippery body at Michelle.

"How was he?"

"Hmm," she tilted her head back, then laughed. "It's kinda hard to describe. But, like, you know how girldick feels different from a cis dude's dick?" She shrugged. "Kinda the same way with a boy pussy."

"Right," I said, then gasped as Rose put her hands on my thighs and shoved herself back, arching her spine to keep up her fucking against Michelle's driving, pounding cock. Her eyes glittered and she panted heavily, drool dripping down her mouth.

"I...want you both in me..."

My smile could not have been more deliciously eager.

Michelle slid from Rose with a slow, soft groan, her eyes half closed, her body trembling as her cock popped free with a final, wet, slurp. Rose panted, then swung her legs over my hips. Her cunt glided against my sex as the table I leaned against creaked, and as she bent forward, her cunt almost sliding down my shaft, Michelle stepped up and pressed her cock against her ass. Rose bit down on my shoulder, clinging to me as I looked past her, into Michelle's eyes. The two of us thrust at the same time, and our cocks plunged home into Rose. She groaned against me with an eager sound, deep and soul achingly needy.

This girl needed to be filled and fucked like this.

Michelle and I were damn glad to give it to her.

We began to saw our dicks into her, drawing out as the other thrust, thrusting as the other drew out. Our balls slapped against Rose's belly and her thighs with a rhythmic, delicious, meaty plap plap plap sound that filled the air. Rose cried out again and again and again as she was fucked hard and she was fucked fast and she was fucked good. She clung to me, her fingernails digging into my shoulder blades, her tits mashing against mine, her nipples grinding in heavy circles, while Michelle's breasts pressed against her dark shoulders.

Michelle's panting was looking ragged, her face wild, her hair dripping with sweat from the effort of trying to not cum and cum immediately.

"You ready, babe?" she gasped out.

"Yes! Yes!" Rose moaned. "Ah! Yes! Cum in me! Cum in me! Please! Fill me up!"

I grinned. "As my lady requests," I said, panting -- then thrust up at the same time as Michelle, the two of us impaling Rose completely and utterly. I could feel the pulse of Michelle's dick, I could feel the rushing of her cum, the filling pulses that spurted into Rose's ass as I pumped an equal amount of cum into her womb. We thrust and thrust and thrust some more, our still hard cocks stirring the cum inside of Rose. Some cum splashed from her body, soaking our thighs, and then, finally...the energy that had suspended each of us felt as if it had been drained out of our bodies with a rush.

We collapsed backwards.

Well.

I collapsed backwards. Michelle collapsed forward and Rose was sandwiched between us, her body squishing deliciously. I bore up as best as I could, my eyes closed, clenching my teeth as the pressure grew greater and greater by the second. I put my hands on Rose's chest, gently pushing her away -- and Rose slid away from me, off me, as Michelle stepped back.

Then, it was revealed just how foolish Marcus Etan was.

He didn't get S-agents, no matter how much he thought he did. Because he had the island base. He had the massive amount of combat vehicles. He had the communication grid. He had the uniforms. He even had the deathtraps. But a real S-villain, a real true S-villian from the top of his or her head to the bottom of their toes?

They'd have a fucking bed in the communications room for the post-fuck relaxing! Instead, we had to pull cushions off the chairs and pile them around on some of the concrete floor, then lay on them, cuddling and panting -- but the hiccup in the time between our climaxes and our laying around meant that we weren't nearly as cuddly and mindless as we should have been. Rose, who was still dripping from her pussy and her ass, did mutter, softly.

"I...think that I...might have been wrong about my body..." She squirmed, her eyes closing tightly. "I...I spent my whole life thinking that...wanting..." she trailed off. "That...this. Was. Wrong?" She blushed, hard, curling up a bit, while I sat up and petted her head, gently.

"Hey, it's okay," I said, softly. "You were surrounded by shitty ideas. It happens." Michelle leaned down and kissed her forehead, and Rose took her hand, squeezing gently.

"You have a lot of catching up to do, you know?" Michelle said, her eyes sparkling. "A lot of shitty things to unlearn. Hopefully with cock!"

"Michelle!" I laughed -- and then lifted my head as the door opened and Kate Thorton strode into the room. I beamed at her, then sprang to my feet.

"Kate!" I said.

"Excellent work you three," Kate said, taking in the entire scene without a blink. "The base is secure -- and we have a baseline would be supervillain on ice -- did you have to steal his cybernetic arm and leg?" She frowned at me.

"How do you know it was me?" I asked.

"Michelle would have left him a lot more bruised," Kate said, her voice dry. "As it is, he looks as if he's been barely touched."

"Hey!" Michelle pouted. "...he'd deserve getting a little bruised."

I laughed. "Okay, so, uh, no, I didn't steal his cybernetic arm and leg. He lost them both through his own hubris!" I smiled. "Not my fault."

Kate shook her head and gave a wry smile. "Well, alls well that ends well. But this does seem to be a bit of a dead end, does it not? It's not Anarchsex's base, so we need to get the hyperjet that Etan has in his airdrome and fly back to TASK headquarters."

"Oh, no, actually," I said, stretching my arms over my head. "Etan was giving me his whole spiel, and I was listening with one ear and I think we can totally use it." I smirked. "He thinks that Anarchsex could be used to synthesize a brand new variation of S-hormones, one that could be given to a cis fuck, like him. Cause he's a pussy." I grinned, wickedly. "He thinks that if he throws a big bash with a bunch of movers and shakers, then Anarchsex will have to target it, doubly so once her demands aren't met. That gives us a place she'll be targeting, and thus, we can snatch her for him."

"While that was his plan, there's no reason we can't use that set up..." Kate murmured, her finger rubbing along her chin, her eyes gleaming eagerly. "Yes, that could work quite well!"

I beamed, while Michelle and Rose started to stand. Rose gave me a significant look -- but I was waiting for the exact right moment to hit Kate with the question. I felt the moment, tingling, closer and closer. "And I think Rose is ready to help us..." I glanced at her. "MI-69's resources are at your disposal, right? We can do the first TASK-69 op for a long while, right?"

Rose narrowed her eyes. Michelle, ever helpful, reached down and cupped and squeezed Rose's ass, causing the gorgeous Filipino girl to leap almost a foot into the air with a yelp. She landed and glared at Michelle, then snapped at me. "Yes! Fine! If it catches this mad bomber. But-"

"Good!" I clapped my hands, turning to Kate, who was looking at the three of us with the warm glow of a mentor, happy to see her students having come so far. "There's just one last thing I wanna really deal with..." I tapped my finger. "You said, back when were talking about Anarchsex's ideology, and you said that you had read about the enemy and joked about Milton Freedman? Except, uh, one tiny problem: Milton Freedman wasn't doing his major writing until the year until the mid 1960s and according to your dossier, you got frozen in the early 60s. And, furthermore, the Makerov you have at your belt? How the hell did you get frozen with that? You said you got it there, but it doesn't look nearly old enough to have been anything but preserved in storage -- and it seems very odd for the Russians to have stored your weapon..." I stepped closer to her, looking up into her eyes. "So, I have to know: Are you a communist?"

Kate looked at me, her eyes widening slightly.

Then she laughed. "Kimmy! Kimmy! Kimmy!" She put her hand on my cheek, her voice soft, her eyes glittering.

The hard metal edge of her barrel pressed right against my naked belly -- shockingly cold against my belly.

"I'm afraid you are absolutely right, my dear. I am an ardent communist -- and I have been since 1959."

TO BE CONTINUED

12